[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at these based Iraqi SWAT motherfuckers. They captured a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: VMRNY47.jpg (99 KB, 807x590) Image search: [Google]
VMRNY47.jpg
99 KB, 807x590
Look at these based Iraqi SWAT motherfuckers. They captured a member of ISIS and then left it up to their Instagram followers to decide his fate.

This shit. This shit right here is why we need Donald Trump to Make America Great Again. Imagine if we could handle the terrorists like this. It would inspire people to pay attention to our military and reignite some patriotism after the intial backlash from leftist cucks.

Iraqi SWAT is a beautiful example of how we should handle these subhuman pieces of Islamic shit.
>>
Quick /pol/, let's spam this page with "kill" votes
>>
>>69152577
What happened to him?
>>
>>69152577
Based Iraq
>>
File: uWyDsAB.jpg (81 KB, 809x593) Image search: [Google]
uWyDsAB.jpg
81 KB, 809x593
>>69152721

"Thanks for vote"
>>
Cover him in honey and leave him for the animals.
>>
>>69152778
damn that is based
>>
>>69152778

Holy shit that is a well-oiled machine of democracy and revenge.
>>
>>69152778

THEY DELIVERED. Someone needs to get them video equipment so they can livestream.
>>
>>69152778
>>69152577
They are pretty stupid showing their faces in these images, ISIS might hunt them down and torture them, this is why the real SWAT usually has facial cover.
>>
All Iraqi ISIS executions need to be livestreamed with a voting/voter's system to decide how they torture or kill them.

We can even add a donate and "subscribe" button.
>>
>>69153350

you really think they care.

These guys probbably have their families killed by them, their lives are frontlines and they will stop fighting either when they win or they die fighting.
>>
>>69153522

Let's find someone over at /g/ to build us a Twitch site but for tactical operations instead. I would love to subscribe to my favorite operator's channel and have my buddies spam livechat with memes after he pulls off some clean headshots.
>>
>>69153723
Dunno man, the Iraqi army is notorious for being very disloyal and unmotivated.

Their families are probably safe since ISIS cant really do much outside their controlled zone because they have no air force.
>>
File: 1452434882975.jpg (241 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452434882975.jpg
241 KB, 600x600
>>69152778
Damn man, those eyes.

Those eyes are the last thing Mr. ISIS saw as homeboy said "the people decided".
>>
>>69154100

Yeah but Iraqi Army != Iraqi SWAT/Police.

Their militarized police forces are mainly filled with bad asses who volunteered to be trained by American soldiers and are extremely supportive of being vigilant and wiping out the people who turned their homeland into a shitbasket. The army isn't nearly as purpose-driven as the police over there.
>>
>>69152577
step one
>post picture of Iraqi army capturing an ISIS member
step two
>post picture on instagram
step three
>ask people how they want him killed
step four
>post picture of the ISIS member dead

fallacies
>account is called 'iraqi swat'
>picture of Iraqi army
>Arabic writing suggest ISIS member already dead
"in one hour, i'll be posting a picture of him dead"
>English writing make people think they get to decided his fate

>tfw /pol/tards believe everything nowadays.
>>
>>69154361
What about radicalized folks within their ranks? I''d bet they have a problem with defection or at least info leaks.
>>
>>69154647

Even if it isn't 100% real, the fact that any military or police force has the balls to post something like that is reassuring considering how much of a pussy America can be when it comes to dealing with radical Islamic terrorism.

At least take the fucking compliment, it's your country.
>>
>>69155124
i just don't see the compliment in a soldier at war posting pictures of his fatalities.
>>
File: image.png (582 KB, 598x543) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582 KB, 598x543
>>69155817
propaganda and memories have to be made somehow
>>
>>69153350
>Implying Isis wouldn't do that anyways
>>
>>69155817
propaganda 101>
>>
this is exactly what we need to do to terrorists
>>
>>69155817
Dehumanizing the enemy
>>
>>69153350
>implying this isnt genius
Not only do they give the public a feeling of being involved in the fight against ISIS, but they also find who is sympathetic to ISIS and Im betting theyre gonna have the Iraqi police knocking on their door.
>>
>>69152778
> Not blind and castrate him

pfff
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.