[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ISLAND IS BACK AND ALREADY POL WAS RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 27
File: 1429913680125s.jpg (10 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
1429913680125s.jpg
10 KB, 250x199
the island is back on channel 4

Women get dropped near the only good beach that isn't tidal find it quickly get fire going first night despite such a good start one quits first morning , other girls find a lagoon and bring water back. One stung by scorpian, after boiling the (spoiler stagnant)water some of the girls end up violently ill , there solution? Drink lots more water of course.
>>
boiling stangnant water doesnt purify it? Must you filter it as well or do you just avoid it at all costs?
>>
>>69148402
I had a feeling it would be pandering to the bints (plus token cripple). Is it worth a watch just for the comedy, or will the women start being placed on a pedestal made out of palm trees and coconuts by the producers?
>>
>>69148752
it may kill the bacteria but not the toxins the bacteria already created
>>
>>69148752
you have to piss in it first to disinfect it
>>
>>69148752
You have to distill it
>>
File: EmEPRic.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EmEPRic.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
is it like this again?
>>
File: 1450146426136.jpg (892 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1450146426136.jpg
892 KB, 1560x2744
>>69148402
Is it like this?
>>
>>69148752
Boiling kills some stuff, but far from all. Better to filter then boil, but best to distill.
>>
why are there only fucking people from newcastle?
the firrst island for the men was fucking grea, they had like leaf hammoks and shit
>>
>>69149630
sorry about name in not OP i used that for another thread
>>
>>69148402
Men's team gets dropped opposite side of island,
Has moderate headchopper on there team.
Headchopper spends whole first day crying like a bitch so the team only gets 50 yards from the start and has to sleep in jungle, headchopper so tired from his hysterics sleeps like a log while keeping whole team awake. Next day they make it to another beach. Still tidal but has fresh water stream, team struggles to make fire gets there in end.Muslim keeps everyone awake again people not having it and keep waking him. Next day heavy rain. Moaning Muslim grumbles about going on in rain and persuades people to stay and waste another day because of him. Already most of the team hate him because he,s lost them 2 out of 3 days through crying and lazyness
>>
>>69149279
I was facepalming so hard at this
>>
>>69149831
Keeps team awake snoring btw
>>
>>69149798
do not worry about that sort of thing.
If your namefield was noko i would be concerned.
>>
>>69150102
lol I thought they set up a watch... I mean, you never know
>>
>>69150102
Can they sacrifice him to the island? Is there some sort of volcanic set up or a cliff with crocodiles below?
>>
>>69148883
Looks like its gonna be good anon the cripple is ex forces and probably there biggest asset along with a farmer
>>
>>69150482
Oh okay, I might have to slap on 4od or whatever they call it now.
>>
>>69150426
If he doesn't quit early they may be forced to sacrifice him to kek for the good of the team
>>
>>69150426
lol this Europe
>Muslim be sleeping all day
>whites work and toil for water, fire and food
>evening comes, time to pay Jizya
>Muslim is fed
>Muslim is still unhappy
>chop Euro head and feet for insulting Islam.
>The others band together and decide it's because of their micro agression and macro racism.
>Build a boat to get Muslim family to the island
>meanwhile Muhamad found the girls
>fikki fikki some, sells the rest to his brother.
>muhammad elected king of the Island by his family.
>whites slowly die out
>muhammed has a religious war against his brother, 6,00,000,000 die.
>>
>>69148752
Why don't they google some survival tips before?

>>69149831
probably expected handouts from the government
>>
File: xl.jpg (68 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
xl.jpg
68 KB, 600x325
>>69148402
Looks like they designed it for women to win but I'm betting women find a way to fuck it up again.

Another show, Naked & Afraid XL, showed just how cunty women can be. A couple of them did alright... the ones who cooperated with the guys. The ones with something to prove made asses out of themselves.
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg (36 KB, 735x260) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg
36 KB, 735x260
>>69148402
this just got deleted these are the locations
2501-2565 Broadway, Camden, NJ 08104

2122 Millburn Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040
>>
>>69151060
>lol this jew

You could fucking spear a pig with your nose chief
>>
>>69151113
They go on a week-long survival course beforehand to teach them how to make a shelter, start a fire, what food they can and can't eat, what water is safe to drink etc.

They're just fucking idiots.
>>
Lads, where I can I download it?
>>
>>69151362
you have to go back
>>
>>69151362
Pigs are vile, I skewer other animals of the butt up praying kind.
>>
>>69151373
>They go on a week-long survival course beforehand to teach them how to make a shelter, start a fire, what food they can and can't eat, what water is safe to drink etc.

They probably screen out anyone with too much competency to ensure they get the shit tier tv they desire.
>>
>>69151463

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-island-with-bear-grylls

Just use a proxy fella
>>
>>69151463
Should be able to stream it search 4od nd watch it through a UK proxy only just been on tv prob be hours before eztv has it to download
>>
>>69148402

This show is dogshit

Every episode, the women are screeching about how they managed to light a fire without killing themselves, while all the men are shouting "OI MATE YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT MATE I'LL FUCKING KNOCK YOU OUT YEAH FUCKING LITTLE CUNT"
>>
>>69149459
How do you distill it?
>>
>>69151851
this
>>
>>69151844
They are filth, but they are delicious. And not just in a meme bacon way.
>>
>>69151851
They have too, otherwise it would appear too easy and boring. The mistakes make things interesting.
>>
>>69151984
Well in a primitive environment it's not gonna be easy. Do they have any sort of pots or ceramic containers?

Pretty hard to efficiently distill without metal stuff.

They could always fill container with water and put hot rocks into it and keep up a boil, then catch the steam with I dunno banana leaves or somewhat and collect the condensation.

Still best to filter it first, which can easily be done with various coarseness of gravel/sand and finally charcoal.
>>
>>69151984
You build a distillery apparatur.

Which you generally don't do, you find a source of running non stagnant water somewhere else and use it instead.
>>
>>69151984
Filtering it through a bottle with varying sizes of stone gravel sand will go a way to removing a lot of the shit
>>
>>69152205
nah I'm kidding, ribbs is one of my favorite dishes.
>>
File: pol was right again.png (599 KB, 1010x880) Image search: [Google]
pol was right again.png
599 KB, 1010x880
>>69148402

The saddest words of tongue or pen.
>>
>>69152253
>>69152424
>>69152345
Thanks for the replies.
>>
I haven't seen this program, but is there any selection bias in this program when it comes to choosing contestants?

For example, attractive young women are unlikely to make good survivalists because their whole lives they are pandered to by white knights, orbiters and Chads, but make for good ratings.
>>
We have the same show in France.
Same fucking set up favoring women.
The head of the show gives both of tribes a speech:
Men: be strong try to go over your limits, you have the avantage to be brothers (1 nigger 1 mudslims nope). That s all ty
Women: You are strong women, you have the strong mother instinct use it ( cause fathers dont have anything).

The show reminds all tribe that they won't have anything from modern world. But women can keep their hygienic towels wtf ?

And who had a perfect combustible after 2 days of rain ? Fucking women and their towels.

Jwish cuckhold propaganda in france
>>
>>69149453
yep
>>
>>69151844
You sniff muslim butts?
>>
>>69154035

Last year most of the men and women were retards but the women did extra shit despite having loads of help secretly given them like tame pigs wandering into camp while men had to hunt Cayman

This year they seem to have given the women a good team and dropped them near a good beach while men's team don't seem to java anyone with outdoor experience at all and put them the furthest point from the beach that isn't tidal
>>
>>69154187
They let the muzzie bring a prayer mat

I,d be sneaking that cunt on the fire first night
>>
>The island thread will be back on /pol/
It was the shit last year.
The Island started in France too. On men Island some 55kg 19yo twink left after 3 days because he was a weak cunt. They had a lot of trouble starting the fire. Eventually the small beach they found proved to be shitty and they needed to move ,but some weak ass chink got sick because the group sucked and they eat coconuts for a week. Pic related the men Island.
One lazy ,confrontational nigger ,and a muslim that actually seems like a bro. Props to the 70yo former navy and the huge buff bro in orange.

Women actually did rather well. Some girl with "steel resolve" quit after 3 days but they got fire rather quickly (they used pads so that's a bit unfair but w/e). Otherwise they got really fucking lucky with water and food (could cook sea snails n shit) because they had fire but they're doing sweet nothing to find water or a legit source of food so I expect big trouble.

>>69154187
You're a moronic bufoon and insecure cunt. Don't you see the irony in this ? Women have nothing for themselves ,it's just pandering. If you weren't so unsure about whether or not liking men.
That bitch with "j'ai un moral d'acier et j'abandonnerai" quitting after 3 days made me laugh way too much. If you followed the british (fook off ya tossah) you would have seen the INSANE amount of help women got. Drugged pigs ,fishermen casually passing by and giving a whole baracuda when they were at their worst. The fucking pad is fucking shit in comparaison
>>
Fucking hate trying to stream through proxies, lads.
>>
>>69148402
>watching reality TV

Come on /pol/ I thought you were better than this?
>>
>>69155558
It's a survival show

And its more red pill tv than reality tv
>>
File: 1431674558475.jpg (361 KB, 987x1248) Image search: [Google]
1431674558475.jpg
361 KB, 987x1248
>>69155558
We had a fucking blast last year. The women were legit retarded and some men turned to be absolute badass (Vic iirc ,started as a discreet family man to the best food provider and giant lizard hunter of the group)

Pic related the women expedition
>>
>>69148402
When is it airing?

Is it one camp of women and one camp of men?

Are they on the same island or different islands?
>>
>>69156483
Airs Mondays at 9pm BST (UST+1)

Initially a camp of men and a camp of women dumped on either side of the same island. Looks like the men find the women (who have hardly moved and are sick from drinking shitty water) and they all set up camp together with much discord between genders.
>>
File: 1422874059647.png (447 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1422874059647.png
447 KB, 900x900
>go to channel 4s site to watch it
>oh wait i cant i need to download adobe flashplayer
>do that
>oh wait now i need to make an account
>do that
>Oh wait you need to watch these 2 shitty adverts
>oh whoops the second one froze so you need to watch them both again
>and again
>ok now you can watch it
>after you watch these same 2 adverts again you cunt
>joke you just get a black screen
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>69149453
Sad its going to take civilization collapsing for women to snap out of this feminist crap they have been so heavily indoctrinated with.

Modern white women are a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>69155093

Listen faggot,
We didn't send two team of men and women, we sent one the worst possible combination of men, and an entire team of crybaby #women

This is the first two episode and they already give the women a fucking Fire.
You are a retard but do you understand what fire is ? It s the most crucial thing in survival with food. Fire is safety, heat, better food, huge help on mental.

So yeah they didn't give them a fucking hotel but fire in the first episode escuse me but thats enough.

And the old man swinging his machete in the jung litteraly annoying his entire team is not of a huge help.

That show would be better if they place both team on the exact place with a laspe of time ( in months) with 0 interactions and no fucking ape who has anger issues.
>>
>>69149279
The worst part is this island is literally like 1 kilometre by half a kilometre. It takes a special kind of person to get lost 3 times in an area this small.
>>
>>69151955
They got too many complaints about last season where the men were competent as fuck and the women spent two weeks lost and four weeks starving to death while the producers literally herded piglets into their campsite and had "native" fishermen literally throw them fish to eat.
>>
>>69157260
>He just discovered how annoying Channel 4's catch-up service is.

Luckily there isn't often much to catch up on on that channel
>>
>>69155995
God I remember based Vic.

A week on The Island and he started going full-Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>69157260
are the myths about your driving tests real?
>>
>>69152253
>Well in a primitive environment it's not gonna be easy. Do they have any sort of pots or ceramic containers?
>Pretty hard to efficiently distill without metal stuff.

Chimney and pots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI

Stone axe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-34JfUrHY

How he built his house:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE

Honestly the guy is amazing. And before you say nobody would watch that guy in a survival show because muh drama, he's got millions of views on videos with not one spoken word.
>>
>>69148402
>stream
WHERE THE LINKS AT NIGGERS
>>
>>69151060
Nice one Shlomo.

Arabs and Europeans fighting your wars for 1000 years because you are a bunch of wimps.

One day both groups of "goy" will wake up and you guys are finished you do realise that right?
>>
>>69157866
Dunno what you're talking about I dont drive but if they're called myths I assume they arent.
>>
>>69155093
I hate it when people wear shemaghs. If you aren't an operator or Arab dirt farmer its mallninja tier
>>
>>69151984
You put a glass or a leaf above the boiling pot to gather the steam. That's how you get distilled water.
>>
>>69152345
>You build a distillery apparatur.
>Which you generally don't do, you find a source of running non stagnant water somewhere else and use it instead.
>>69152424
>Filtering it through a bottle with varying sizes of stone gravel sand will go a way to removing a lot of the shit

You can literally dig a hole next to the stagnant water and it will fill up over time having filtered through the ground, saving you most of the work.
>>
>>69158137
RARE
>>
>>69151984
>>69152253
If the rules are the same as last season - each team gets two big metal jerry cans to boil water in.

Boiling is enough to kill any bacteria in the water.

It won't do anything about trace contaminants but there only there for six weeks so it's not as serious of a health concern.
>>
File: 1455958230803.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1455958230803.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
>>69157598
Dude that's entertainment stop freaking out. You take that waaay too seriously. That's not a fucking Olympic contest or a contest at all. You're the insecure one.
And your english is terrible. Go back to whatever french community you come from (probably JVC or a Naruto forum). You're shameful. I feel like speaking to a 14yo kid just out of middle school
>>69157767
He was so awesome. That moment where he was caught up by the currents on the rift ,which depressed the shit out of him and made him cried speaking about his family and all was heartbreaking.

>>69158147
Yeah that's faggy as hell but leftists teenagers love the whole "freedom fighta xD viva la revolucion"
>>
>>69157910
Seen a few of his vids. He,s pretty baddass
His recent one with a hand pump.system forlighting a fire with a drill is much better than using a bow
>>
>>69158295
>You put a glass or a leaf above the boiling pot to gather the steam. That's how you get distilled water.

A lot will be wasted by doing this. And it's an inefficient process to begin with. Les Stroud rigged a metal distillery and got just a trickle. For a large group it's crazy inefficient.

With a leaf you'll get a few dew drops trickling in and maybe a swallow in an hour.

If you capture all the steam and cool it in a pipe you might get a glass worth.

The multiple filter method + boiling is much better. Add a charcoal filtering stage. You can produce much bigger volumes.
>>
>5 seconds into the men
>Im a young british Musslim
Oh
for
fucks
sakes
>>
>>69158401

I remember last season the women forgot about one of their jerry cans being on the fire and it exploded spraying one of them with burning water and they ruined the other one by storing pig meat in it and burrying it to try and preserve it which of course didnt work and filled it full of rotten meat they just threw away rather than try to wash out
>>
>>69148402
Seems like Americans in general do better than euros on these shows.

I guess because a larger segment of our population still is exposed to nature quite regularly
>>
>>69148402
>Women dropped right next to ideal beach
>Men dropped as far away from it as possible
>All women talk about is sex and all that
>One muslim talks about how he's going to represent his community
>Tries to start a fight on the 2nd day

This show is pure meme magic.
>>
>>69158137
I had a friend who was born is Jersey, he always said the driving test was to take the 20 min journey around the island without hitting a goat.
not sure if joke.
>>
>>69148402
theyll meet in the next episode and men will do all the dirty work and women will complain.
>>
>>69158075
a fucking kiwi!
>>
File: water_filter1.jpg (10 KB, 250x297) Image search: [Google]
water_filter1.jpg
10 KB, 250x297
>>69158393
Would still trust pic related more. And simple to make once you have a fire,and there's always plastic bottles on the coast of islands
>>
File: distillyator-svoimi-rukami2.jpg (54 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
distillyator-svoimi-rukami2.jpg
54 KB, 600x300
>>69158710
A leaf works just fine if you have something to attach it with.

Distillation is the laziest and the simplest purifying method.
>>
>>69158919
Yeah that's true m8 they're fucking everywhere.
>>
>>69157910
He mentions in some of his comments that these things are built over the course of many days.
The things he builds are cool, but the effort required is monumental compared to simple lean-to style structures.
If the dirt/water ratio was 1:5, that's could easily be over a hundred litres of water and 500kg of dirt. And I think that's a pretty conservative guess.
And you're probably not going to want to waste water building a mud house if you need to drink from the same supply.
>>
>>69159299
the goats are everywhere?
Or is the driving test thing true?
>>
File: the island.jpg (62 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
the island.jpg
62 KB, 634x357
>>69157617
The feminists response was unintentionally hilarious. They blamed the women failing on "undiluted gender roles", meaning that without men around to temper them, women acted like women instead of cosplaying like they're men.
>>
>>69159508
>Or is the driving test thing true?
true obviously.
>>
>>69159512
i remember an anon commented, when they showed them killing the piglets, how dull the blade was and how they weren't trying to slice the throat but cut straight through it like a vegetable.
>>
>>69148752
Generally speaking ,it isn't the bacteria that makes you sick when you consume something that is contaminated. What is dangerous are the toxins produced by the bacteria (ie their shit). Boiling food just kills the bacteria, it doesnt magically make the toxins disappear. The main purpose of boiling fresh water is to remove micro-organisms and parasites that might be living in it.

One way to purify stagnant water, is to distill it. This can be first boiling the water and then redirecting the steam from the boiled water to a clean container.
>>
>>69159638
ty man, stay floatin'
also
>RARE FLAG
>>
>>69151141
Will there ever be an uncensored version of that show?
>>
>>69159248
Distilling 40 litres of water a day with a leaf is gonna be pretty wasteful and take many many stills
>>
>>69159367

oh I wasn't suggesting he'd build a house on a survival show. He's just clearly got great skills and if in a scenario like that he could make essential tools very fast.

A lean to would do fine for possibly the entirety of a multi week jungle survival scenario, but the stone axe, quick fire starting spinning drill tech, the fiber weave to make cordage, the clay pots.. those are gamechangers for the average survival scenario.

>And you're probably not going to want to waste water building a mud house if you need to drink from the same supply.

You don't need fresh water to make pots or tiles. Stagnant or sea water is fine.
>>
>>69155043
The muzzie or the mat?
>>
>>69159709
Also, for anyone commentating if it's fake. Bear admitted, as well as contestants taking the survival course, that they build artificial ponds (to collect rainwater) and check that the island has a decent amount of vegetation/wildlife.
>>
>>69148402
Is this english?
I recognize words but they don't seem to form coherent sentences.
>>
>>69159904
The fuck you need 40 liters of distilled water for?
>>
>>69148752
(+5cm coal +5cm sand) filter - then boil
At least.
>>
>>69159866
I keep hoping that some of the footage leaks.
>>
File: 1238895886504840879.jpg (31 KB, 419x261) Image search: [Google]
1238895886504840879.jpg
31 KB, 419x261
>>69159972
>>
>>69159972
both f.a.m,
Put the mat down, then when he goes to pray

WOOSH
>>
>>69159972
I,d use the mat to roll the muzzie in so I didn't have to touch him. The throw the mat in once I,d finished fanning the flames with it
>>
>>69148752
Show tits
>>
>>69160247
>I,d
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>69160035
Erm. 20 people duh
And that's bare minimum in those conditions
>>
>>69160368
The 20 people can distill their own 2 liters themselves, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69149831
Muslim lights the fire and staying there in the storm was the best idea tbqh
>>
>>69149453
Would be cool to partake in such show, not giving cunts anything if they do not provide service and provide them corporal punishment for if they sabotage something.

The problem is - if you partake with western males, they would feed the cunts and even if they break everything and poison the watersource by shitting in it and you want to punish her - they would defend her.
So the good girl will receive the same benefits, as feminazi mudshark.
>>
>>69151955
they are doing it on purpose. Original show was men being men, surviving and shit without vagina messing things up. The feminists complained about how it was patriarchy so the next season they got a girl team to 'PROVE WOMEN CAN DO IT TO'. They then spent the entire season fucking up, getting lost, and getting saved by the staff multiple times. Men had to wrestle alligators while women 'scavenged' cases of soda and canned food. They finally got their shit together on the last day after being handed tons of free stuff just so bear could come to their camp, look around and smile and say 'WOW YOU WOMEN SURE SHOWED ME. YOU CAN SURVIVE!!!1'.

feminist cunts still complained so this season it seems like the producers did everything in their power to make sure that the man team has absolutely no group dynamic going for it, and that its full of completely worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>69160609
Russian version of this show would be GOAT tbvhwy
>>
>>69151984
It`s easier to distill sea water, because it`s without sulfur and other rotten bacteria shit, just contains some excess salt.

And you cant drink distilled water - this will wash out the salts you need, so you add 1/8 of seawater.
>>
>>69148402
The only island-stranding show worth watching is Yoiko's Desert Life Special.

Arino Strong.
>>
>>69149453
Thing is too, the show (US version atleast) tries to make the sex battle about who wins challenges, and they will create challenges that favors women (endurance ones that involve standing on a tiny stub of wood for example. Women have smaller feet, and usually all the men will lose their balance before even 1 girl does)
>>
>tfw it's been a year since the last season of The Island

Can't wait to see the women fuck it up again
>>
>>69160605
Not finding a permanent camp site and food supply early is dumb just an extra day of no food or shelter and next day they will have less energy and have got nowhere and it might still be raining, they already have water and can set a new fire just bring some fire dried wood with you
>>
File: 0SYTqeijy8s.jpg (67 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
0SYTqeijy8s.jpg
67 KB, 600x398
>>69160918
We had an island survival show. Mostly filled by our mediakikes. Nothing interesting. And they probably ate at the local supermarket like bear grills does.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=пocлeдний+гepoй+шoy&sp=EgIQAw%253D%253D
>>
>>69157418
the close male relatives of these white females do no reality checks on them

they let the feminism fester
>>
>>69160918
Also siberian cut is nice.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Siberian+Cut
Bretty dramatic.
>>
>>69161320
Moving during a tropical storm up shear cliffs with a few hours before dark is retarded mate, dig in, collect rain water and get up early
>>
>>69158553
Hey French bro, did the girls in the French version of the Island hunt any pigs? I'm curious cos girls catching and eating animals is my fetish...
>>
>>69158772
There was another instance where they (miraculously) killed a pig and decided to store the leftover meat for later... not by smoking it or even cooking it, but by butchering and stuffing the leftover raw pig meat into one of their jerry cans and BURYING it.

The next night they crack open the jerry can and, lo and behold, the meat's spoiled and the whole can reeks.

... rather than clean it out they just throw it into a ditch near the edge of camp and leave it there. A week goes by with only one jerry can for boiling water and the whole women's team starts suffering from massive dehydration and the producers have to call the fucking med team in to get them all hydrated and checked out.

When the med team asks why they aren't drinking more water and they explain the situation, he literally has to tell them to go clean the fucking thing out and start boiling water with it again.
>>
>>69158553
>>69155093
>being this much of a cuckold

you're the white male relative i described in my other post
>>69161674
>>
>>69161870
Wrapping it and burying it isn't a bad idea, you need to dig deep enough and near the shoreline, better to smoke it though for sure or build an over night oven to cook
>>
>>69161763
it was in the morning. Not nearly dark. Just cloudy
Did they climb down a cliff to get there??????????? No. They walked out of the jungle. Just walk back in and bypass the cliff

Are you a fucking lazy shitskin too or just retarded
>>
>>69162129
>build

hahaha
the women didn't even make a single bed until a couple of days before the end
then 4 of them tried to sleep on the single bed at the same time

They arn't going to be building anything
>>
File: siberian cult.jpg (108 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
siberian cult.jpg
108 KB, 876x493
>>69161751
BTW they cancelled the SiberianCut show in murrica, because of reasons (wikipedia implies, that canadian lumbercucks gone assmad because of superior Russian skill of woodhandling).
>>
>>69162428
Sorry but moving through a storm is a terrible terrible idea, maybe the Muslim was being lazy but I'd have voted against it too
>>
>>69157910

He recently did a new video of making a bow and arrows with just the stone axe as a tool.

Estimated lb pull was around 30lb or so. Able to shoot it around 200 times and the fibrous bowstring only broke once or twice and he could repair it easily.

The house is also ridiculously cozy looking. He made a simple and straightforward heated floor.
>>
>>69162730
Moving through a storm in a dense Forrest
Worried you,ll get your hair wet??
Even bear thought it was stupid
You have no argument
>>
>>69159860
You do know that the Jersey poster is an autist right?
>>
File: 1457986327000.jpg (4 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1457986327000.jpg
4 KB, 215x200
>>69160320
underrated
>>
File: Capture8.png (437 KB, 499x385) Image search: [Google]
Capture8.png
437 KB, 499x385
>>69159866
>Will there ever be an uncensored version of that show?
Google: Lisanne Froon Кris Кremers

Bear srsly needs to add some piles of rotten meat to the island for authenticity.
>>
>>69151984
You're gonna need an alambiek and some glass containers. Same way you make alcohol.
>>
Distilling is not an option they only have 2 jerrycans to heat water could never produce enough clean water for everyone
>>
>>69151206
>2501-2565 Broadway, Camden, NJ 08104
Sup, Did some digging.
Port Camden is a point of entry water port, so immigrants and shit come through there
The other address is a funeral home with what seems to be a body guard of some sorts outside(Arms folded behind him standing stil) Idk i could be a retard, just seems sketchy. best of luck
>>
>>69165154
Camden is a fucking superghetto full of niggers

Nobody in their right fucking mind would go there, period.
>>
File: Depressed Pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
Depressed Pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>69159135
>and there's always plastic bottles on the coast of islands

A someone who has spent a lot of time camping and enjoying nature, I now feel sad.
>>
>>69164265
I didn't know about that case. I bet our angry Panamanian poster was involved.
>>
>>69162520
I can't find anything on this show other than that it existed at some point in time.
>>
>>69166294
RARE FLAG

Again. You guys are coming out of the woodwork for this thread.
>>
>>69166294
RARE
>>
>>69166294
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-island-with-bear-grylls

You will need to use a UK proxy to access it
>>
File: 1458955109177.jpg (12 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1458955109177.jpg
12 KB, 251x241
>>69157260
Im so sorry for your troubles.

Maybe you should try stop being from Jersey though. You absolute shit.
>>
>>69148752
The same reason you can get food poisoning even if you heat the food.
The bacteria might be dead, but the toxins they released are still there.
>>
>>69167066
Dont be sorry for him. Mark is an ISIS supporting terrorist.
>>
>>69167379
Im not Mark Harding. I dont even think he's allowed on the internet anymore.
>>
>>69166294
http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/siberian-cut/
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69167613
I doubt that has ever stopped anyone.
>>
I watched this too.
I sat there smiling smugly when I saw it was the muslim who was crying as soon as he got off the boat and spent the whole hike complaining about how tired he was.
>>
>>69167613
>>69167947
So what, you guys just really like Jersey VPNs.

If you are actually from Jersey, why havent you stabbed Mark to death yet for sedition?
>>
File: 1391170703669.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1391170703669.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>69167947
>>69167613
who are you people
>>
>>69168054
I'm actually in Guernsey but my ISP is that of our negihbours with the less cool flag.
>>
>>69168240
it is cooler t b h

but then you're poorer so it evens out.
>>
>>69168414
And have shite roads.
And don't have a proper cinema.
>>
>>69167831
>http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/siberian-cut/
Yeah I can watch it. But there is no wikipedia article for it in English. Nothing about if it did well or not. Even the IMDB page seems to have been done by an amateur.
I am curious whether or not it really did get cancelled because Ruskis were schooling burgers.

>>69168240
Proofs?
>>
>>69166294
What is this I'm on mobile
>>
>>69168753
somebody on vacation in the carribean
>>
>>69166294
fucking RARE
>>
>>69158075
That is a really nice comment, very well done.

(Kiwis hates compliments)
>>
Uhh yeah or just fill up a bottle of water and leave it sealed in the sun for a day or two
>>
>>69168594
> But there is no wikipedia article for it in English.
Here google translate from Russian (not quite right translated, but understandable): https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fru.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCибиpcкaя_pyлeткa&edit-text=

> I am curious whether or not it really did get cancelled because Ruskis were schooling burgers.
There is a ton of swearing (not an unusual phenomenon in Russian corporative culture) and once calling burgers "children" for their skills.

The true reasons behind the cancellation are not disclosed tho.

Like when they cancelled Constantine-series. That was bretty good show. And the source-comicbook is long enough to produce much more. But they cancelled it and quickly (in a month) destroyed the set decorations. I bet someone could buy it just for some haunted house decoration or something for a good price. Still kikes did it their own way.
>>
>>69159866
I always assumed they weren't actually naked and they were wearing flesh-colored underwear/pasties and shit.
>>
File: P1060709.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2056) Image search: [Google]
P1060709.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2056
>>69168594
To show that at least one of us is for real.
>>
>>69169891
How do you feel about New Jersey?
>>
>>69169970
I feel like Guernsey should get a shithole named after it too.

Oh wait, that's just Guernsey.
>>
>>69160329

It's an Aussie with a proxy, cut him some slack, they're not used to British apostrophe orientations
>>
>>69166294

HOLY FUCK THIS PLACE EXISTS?
>>
>>69160329
The apostrophe wears out quicker than you think constantly talking about my wife,s boyfriend
>>
>>69150371
I see what you did there...
>>
KEK says:
Dubs- ignore the bongs
Trips- shitpost the bongs
Quads- gas the bongs
>>
>>69148752
Boiling kills any bacteria, virii or protozoans.

Boiling does not remove toxic or other chemicals. If you boil salt water it is still salt water.
>>
>>69151060
The bantz are solid and I don't see why the others are picking on you, Mr. Shekelberg.
>>
>>69151141
Oh man, please tell me you saw that episode in Africa where the woman got pissed that the guys were so much better than her that she stole their tools, threw them in a lake, and cried about how mean and oppressive they were.
>>
>>69171883
Unless it all evaporates.

But that might just create more problems.
>>
>>69166294
I saw an episode. it wasnt anything special.
>>
>>69172070
If you can get a plastic bag you can fill it with fresh and green vegetation and it will release water through transpiration which condenses and collects in the bag.

But don't use poisonous plants for reasons which should seem obvious.
>>
>>69172373
If the show has taught me anything, it's that you should not assume other people have any amount of common sense.
>>
>>69160329
>>69170774
Usually ignore ocd grammar retards but I,ll take the bait

I,m on my phone and the apostrophe isn't on same page as the alphabet (unlike ,and.)and I can't usually be bothered to open the symbols page, but I made a special exception this time just for you snowflakes
>>
>>69173019
damn, mohammad, that's an all new low in laziness
>>
>>69169596
>Like when they cancelled Constantine-series. That was bretty good show. And the source-comicbook is long enough to produce much more. But they cancelled it and quickly (in a month) destroyed the set decorations. I bet someone could buy it just for some haunted house decoration or something for a good price. Still kikes did it their own way.
I'm still sad about that show desu

I really liked it.
>>
>>69148752

On the note of the best and easiest in the first world:

tincture of iodine will purify water
>>
>>69151060

Fuck, why cant we just kills muslims together, Russia too
>>
>>69173533
It's more down to the fact I have a shitty HTC sensation xe. And the last update they pushed fucked the phone up (to try force customers to upgrade) adding pictures reloads the page 90% of the time and changing to symbols just removes the keyboard 50% of the time and the fucking thing randomly goes back to google whenever it feels like it
(Not at home so can't use pc or tab and don't need new phone cause its fine for work and don't realy use it for internets)
>>
File: Honora Bowen.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Honora Bowen.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>69172025
Yeah, I saw it. Even on the reunion show she was still nuts and unwilling to take any responsibility for her behavior.
>>
>>69150426
The whole death and force theme is poorly reflected in show.

They should be allowed to sacrafice people by collective decision or some kind of duel. The ones who take pharma must be at least restrained somehow.

"Deceased" must be replaced by a big pile of rotten meat (it`s actually not that hard to find and bring death dolphin there).
>>
>>69174584>>69172025
BTW if they would spank her, would there be some kind of legal consequences for them at the return?
>>
>>69174513
I fucking hate the htc keyboard
>>
>>69174883
That'd be a real fucking nice show.

Just your usual survivor shit but on Day 2 one of the group will be killed in the night.
They still have to live together in a group but they don't know who to trust. One of them is a murderer.
If you wanna be lame, stage the murder by smuggling one of the guys out and replacing him with a fake corpse.

I'd watch the shit out of having a bunch of idiots trying to survive and go crazy from trust issues and paranoia.
>>
>>69176680
I hate HTC full stop
Gf bought the phone for me cause I listen to audiobooks on long journeys and it came with beats headphones

Was gonna buy the Samsung s4 at the time and beats are shit monster headphones but it was a nice thought and it could have been worse,could have been an iphone
>>
>>69177150
Nah, that`s drama queening and microcontrol.
Just let people fight and mildly hurt eachother. Make it closer to real survival situation.

- You ruined my tools? *Hook to the skull: bam-bam-bam*.
- *Ba-a-aw* i wanna go home.
*backstage grylls voice: lynda did not survived this, because she was a dumb obstructive cunt; she goes back home with -5 points in survival scale and a blacked eye*

People themselves by their genuine actions would make it more interesting redpill situation, than we can think of.
>>
>>69178606
Sadly that kind of dialogue and action will never ever be broadcasted or allowed.
They would probably end the show, sue everybody involved and it would be another evil patriachy-plot defeated by the stronk independent womyn who so bravely spoke up and revealed the evil of men.

A staged murder mystery would get them tons of money and wouldn't fall under the same 'Muh oppression, muh feelings' category that real life events and behaviour do.
>>
>>69174584
kek shes also a bernie sanders supporter https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkUwbj7iLz1MLKeynVbpUlg
>>
>>69179034
> A staged murder mystery would get them tons of money
IDK seems like kindergarten to me.

I also had a show idea of recreating the technical progress of civilisation.
A couple of stages (jungle - mine - somewhere snowy - etc.). Each month new group comes.
There is a "replicator", that can make 10 of items, they created (basically you give their item to local niggers and they make a copy with similar tools) in 3 days, while destroying the original.
They can request a transport to another stage with everything they can drag for 10 km.
It`s stone age in the beginning.
The final goal is to print a book, build a ship, a frame house and a cannon that shoots with their home-made black powder.
There could be also goals set for each "epoch". Build a cart, make leather clothes, make fabric clothes, make a bow, etc.
>>
>>69157910
So, if he was consistently trying to improve his technology, how long until he hits the bronze age?
>>
>>69169591
>What is cancer?
>>
>>69181222
He said he has iron ore he wants to smelt so it looks like he is going to skip the bronze age.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.