[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, the other day >sit outside, eat lunch on bench
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 41.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>be me, the other day
>sit outside, eat lunch on bench at local square
>random gypsy encouter
>tries to sell me romani magazine
>"no thank you"
>gypsy holds out 7/11 cup "kron pliis"
>"n- no thank you"
>gypsy walks away
>5 minuter later, new gypsy approaches
>"hej hej bloma"
>tries to sell overpriced roses
>"No thanks"
>gypsy holds up 7/11 cup "kron plees"
>"sorry"
>repeat three more times in 14 minutes, different gypsies trying to sell me shit
>Get back to work after having a gypsy riddled lunch
>Tell co-worker about the gypsies storming the square
>co-worker says I'm narrow-minded and it is part of their culture and they should be respected

When the fuck did my country go to hell? Why is it as soon as you are not prepared to sacrifice your dick to a nigger/gypsy/muslim you are racist?
We used to do shit, we used to win wars, now we have opened everything up and just stopped caring if we survive.
>>
>>69146174
Don't worry sweden, soon, unfortunatly, i'll be in the same boat of yours
>>
your country went to shit when your first reaction wasnt driving your battle axe in between the invaders eyes
>>
File: 1458236994924.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1458236994924.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>69146174

>being this spineless
>>
>>69146174
>>69146399
Did you guys ever realize this trend can be reversed as quickly as it was instituted?

Your politicians and celebrities have only cucked your cultures for a decade or two at most.

The alt right is going to be a movement very soon. Research the parties and politicians closest to you. Crying over your keyboard will accomplish nothing
>>
>>69146399
But I don't understand, Italanon, we have know for several centuries that these people don't co-operate, why did anyone think that they've changed in the last 50 years? The gypsies have always moved from one place to an other, never contributed to anything just leech of the people already living there and then leaving them to clean up after themselves.
Same with muslims, for the past hundred years they have been in constant war, except for the times when the west has intervened, and now we are suppose to act like they are better than they were before when they still fight the thousand year old fight?
>>
>>69147495
I have cast my vote, and the only party willing to do anything about it is increasing in popularity.
But, as I've said, they are labelled as racist, and anyone that votes for them is literally hitler.
>>
Hahaha must suck living in a cuck country.

I'm from Romania. Whenever a gypsy kid asked for money on the streets while we were walking by him, we'd give the kid a kick or a slap upside the head and everyone on the street would laugh along with us.

God I love Romania and how much it doesn't care about PC culture especially when it comes to gypsies.

You see the trick to not worrying about seeming racist is to make sure you hate everyone equally. Romanians are very good at hating their own brethren. That's why an outside who gets picked on doesn't feel like they're getting discriminated. It's just the average Romanian experience!
>>
>>69146174
Lol bro, servers you right for being so beta. I come from a country where they've been common for a long time (Slovakia). Most people would tell him with increased voice and rough tone "I don't want anything, go away, now". That's a good way to get them to leave you, if you're a weak no they keep trying. You have to show assertiveness.
>>
>>69146553
>calling someone spineless
>knows gypsies come from own country
>refusing to do anything about it
>>
>>69148112

Firstly we cant do anything, secondly we dont get anything if we do it.
>>
>>69146174
>but gypsies are human just like us annon
Anyone who has never seen a gypsy in the wild.
>>
>>69147795
Make separate profiles to socialize within their channels. Network with others who share your rational convictions.

Name calling can only go so far. Every movement has been labeled terrible things in the past. You overcome the label and show them how it doesn't affect you.

Hide your power level until you have numbers behind you. I've honestly been following this US election more than ever.

I'm 23, but I never wanted to vote until Trump started running. I've been to one of his rallies in my state and it's an amazing experience my friend.

The Left has attempted to shame both of us into oblivion, but it's only going to make us stronger once we realize how many people are actually fed up with this shit.
>>
>>69146174
You got those gypsies selling magazines too?
>>
>>69146174
I though that even the cucks hate cygany. You went full cuck.
>>
>>69147795
Sweden Democrats should really work on their PR. They are your last hope.
>>
>>69148507
I sometimes see a pack of them occupying some benches in the city centre, just being dirty, loud and obnoxious. People are clearly uncomfortable being near them but everyone turns a blind eye and just stands a bit further away. On one hand, they're not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal, so I kinda get it; on the other, being from my country, this just wouldn't fly. Many people would tell them off and if they wouldn't move they'd call the police and the police would make the disperse (on no grounds, obviously, they'd just scare them... but what are they gonna do, sue? lel).
>>
>>69148454
Sure do, frontpage said something along the lines of charlie chaplin being a gypsy, which I don't give a fuck about because he actually made something I wanted to buy and wasn't bothering me when eating lunch.
>>
>>69146174
Maybe you should tell those filthy gypsies to get bent instead of stumbling 's-sorry' like a typical swede cuck.
>>
>>69146174
Next time, vote with your brain, Ragnar.
>>
>>69149209
Man, I can't imagine what its like to live in a city with gypsies and panhandlers. Although the bums in Rvk have started to beg for money more than they used to, must be all the tourists.
>>
>>69148285
They are starting to spread in Stockholm.
While I hate them for doing it, it is a good thing, because now all the leftist hipsters see what is going on
>>
>>69149721
Iceland is my backup plan when everything goes to hell. You guys were smart enough to protect your heritage and not let it get all shit over.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.