[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do leftists say Christian teachings of sexuality cause more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1393803757661.png (164 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1393803757661.png
164 KB, 409x325
Why do leftists say Christian teachings of sexuality cause more pregnancies ands STDs, when the opposite is true?

They are more kids born out of wedlock now than before, more abortions and more STDs as well, in an age where most people don't follow Christian teachings on sex.

>"But what about the results of abstinence-only education".
The reason abstinence-only doesn't work is because the kids who receive already live in a culture where casual sex is considered no big deal, so the hour or so they spend learning about it in school doesn't change it.
>>
Why don't more people follow Christian teachings on mixed fabrics?
>>
>>69145668
You don't actually teach kids anything with abstinence. Actually teaching kids about std and pregnancy prevention actually helps.

Trying to prevent hot teens from screwing is a fools errand.
>>
>>69146306

Leviticus is in the Old Testament... It's not like Jesus was telling the lepers that.

You must have a really loose idea of what "Christian teaching" implies
>>
>>69145668
George Liquor kek
>>
File: 1458174467983.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1458174467983.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>
>>69148291
>Trying to prevent hot teens from screwing is a fools errand.
And yet people did it for hundreds of years no problem.
>>
>>69145668
they want to destroy the nuclear family to bring about the fall of western civilization
>>
>>69149452
No they just got pregnant and married, had kids, and died at 26 from polio
>>
It's because the social infrastructure has changed op. Back in the day if a teen got pregnant there would be a shotgun wedding and a strong backing from the community to raise the kid. Even ethnic groups that have strong religious convictions immigrate into a western country they show that they adapt to their new country's ethical norms.

In short, enjoy the decline the West is done.
>>
There's no stopping it without a regression to pre industrial society and an abolition of compulsory education.

People were meant to marry young for life and school and modern life itself repressed this. It's the very fact that kids are kept as children for too long by going to public school that leads to all the casual sex and degeneracy.

They should be functioning adults by 17 or so and capable of marrying but the kikified society won't let that happen.
>>
Teen pregnancy used to be something to be celebrated. Now it's seen as a societal Ill because it's frowned upon to marry young.
>>
>>69149452
And they did it with younger marriage, especially arranged marriage.

The whole Idea of marrying in your late 20s to some romantic soul mate is Bullshit from late 1800s novellas.

Now that marriage isn't a simple duty like getting a job, and families don't take a role in finding mates for their children we get the degenerate society you see now.

Yes it got a lot worse in the 60s with the media but the destruction of the family was well underway since the industrial revolution.
>>
teaching teenagers about stds and consent and pregnancy will be better than abstinence education, because teenagers are gonna have sex either way, so at least make sure they do it safely
>>
>>69152933
Homeschooling and teaching daughters to marry and sons to work is the only solution these days and honestly even that isn't perfect unless you are in an isolated culture like the Amish, or poor enough that scarcity keeps them from decadence
>>
>>69153111
to be honest I think everyone should be taught to work, because I don't want to work all day while my wife sits at home doing basically nothing, if we both work then we'll get more money
>>
Even more ''conservative'' people in the modern day who avoid premarital sex still fall into the career first family second trap.

>>69153357
By work I don't necessarily mean corporate wage slave work. Wage labor is what broke up the family to begin with. Small business or sustenance farming is where it's at.

Women and children and the whole family worked on family farms and crafts and there was no feminism
>>
>>69153605
In my opinion having both parents working is good, whether it's for corporations or in a family business, as the children will grow up seeing both parents working hard and will believe that they need to have a job and be more independent. For example, one of my friend's mums doesn't work but her dad does, and we were talking about careers one day and she was like "I don't really need a job if my husband has a good job" which I disagree with, everyone should be taught that you have to get a job to contribute to society, not leeching off other people
>>
>>69154484
>>strong independent womyn
Just no.

That attitude is what breeds sluts

It's OK for a woman to work but not be an equal contributor who doesn't put her children first. And God forbid she decides to be single her whole life to empower herself
>>
>>69154484
you are forgetting that women aren't the same as men, if they have to do something, 95% of them would do the easier thing they can do like cutting hair of people or working with fashion, and these art shits. Few women want to actually do something for real, this is why there are so few female scientists, engineers, etc.
>>
>>69154922
I agree with that somewhat. If a woman wants to be an art major (great choice wow it's not like you're paying like $30,000 for unemployment) then she should but then she can't go and blame others for her choice in major ( a shit choice if that) . I just think more working people = better society, because we still need hairdressers, fast food workers and cleaners even though they aren't the most glamorous jobs. It would be better to have a woman earning a low wage than no wage in a relationship.
>>
>>69154639
Women don't have to put their life on hold to look after children, when she can do both. Sure, she should take a month or so off work after the child is born but not stop working and devote her life to parenthood. Yes she should look after them well but the husband should also contribute in looking after the kids just as much. You know you can have families with 2 working parents who also look after their kids.
also nothing wrong with being a slut, as long as you don't cheat in a relationship! then you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>69155384
but the children also need parents. I was pratically raised by maids, I used to see my mother once per day for like 15 minutes every day and my father not even everyday. being wagecucks that works in offices ruin families and the life of someone who work on it(its not a life to live to work on the computer) like da jews want oy vey
>>
>>69156182
true, children need parents but the parents should not decide "I have a kid now, fuck work". They should still definitely be there for the kid but they should at least go back to a job when their youngest kid starts pre-school. I understand staying home when the kids are like babies but once they start going off to school and daycare parents should return to work
>>
>>69156457
but someone have to take care of the house, make food etc so another person will have to be payed to do it, and this will have 0 use for the society because it will only benefit who lives the house anyway
>>
>>69156689
If the family can afford a maid/cleaner = get a maid/cleaner. If they can't afford one then they do it themselves. When they get home from work, one of them can cook, one of them can clean up after cooking, both of them can clean the house and get the kids to help. It's not like every meal has to be lobster garnished with kale, just pasta or a salad or some chicken or rice or something that doesn't take too long
>>
>>69157441
here we make rice+beans and it take some hours.
>>
>>69145668
why are christians so obsessed with teenagers having sex? :^)
>>
>>69152933
>teenagers are gonna have sex either way
I didn't.
>>
>>69158285

Okay, teenagers with charisma and sex appeal are going to have sex anyway.
>>
>>69157757
I'm talking westernised packet rice and canned beans, not actual rice and beans that takes effort to make.
>>
>>69158285
and here we see the crux of the issue
>>
There's some truth in that

But it's retarded parents being retarded

Sheltered girls think they pee and fuck in one hole.
>>
File: 1.png (46 KB, 850x598) Image search: [Google]
1.png
46 KB, 850x598
>>69145668
because thats not true
note that the US has abstinence only sex education and europe does (by and large) not
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.