[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS SUSPECTED TO TARGET JEWISH KIDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: its-happening-gif.gif (80 KB, 665x669) Image search: [Google]
its-happening-gif.gif
80 KB, 665x669
https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/714543748080910336?s=09

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1417399128360.jpg (64 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
1417399128360.jpg
64 KB, 345x431
>>69145569
Noooo, they are going to murder Jewish children.

It's like the shoah all over again!
>>
>>69145569

Disinfo & horseshit

This is how you make the public believe that jews are also victims of "ISIS".

Daily reminder: ISIS = jewish black op
Jews don't care if they have to kill some of their own to keep their grip on power. Jews thrive off the deaths of other jews.
>>
File: 1458269328914.png (98 KB, 502x410) Image search: [Google]
1458269328914.png
98 KB, 502x410
>>69146668
>>
>>69145569
>Thoughts?
What goes around comes around.
>>
>>69146944
What comes arounds all around
>>
>>69145569
Hey Rabbi watcha doin
>>
>>69146668
>ISIS = jewish black op

i gotta ask... do you genuinely believe this?
>>
>>69147789

Explain to me, burger:

Libyan "rebellion", how the sovereign military got effectively overthrown by a group of "rebels". The best equipped military in Africa (excepting Egypt and South Africa) got overthrown by a bunch of "rebels". This only took about 6-8 months as well. Look up who Gaddafi was allied with.

>Pro tip: its not the jews he was friends with

Now what happened in Syria?

Bashar al Assad is independent and allied with Iran and Russia. The idea to collapse Syria was meant to take all of around 6-8 months, but as the civil war dragged on it became apparent that in order to distract and confuse (i.e. smoke and mirrors) the European and American public, the media decided to push a new terrorist group as the "fighters of terrorism". ISIS is the evolution of Al Qaeda, which is an offshoot of the Mujahideen dating back to the 1980s.

Explain to me how "ISIS" manages to effectively fight and occupy Syria. Granted most of Syria is just barren desert, but they managed to capture a few major cities and hold them.

Not to mention the Saudi/Wahabbist interests in Syria since Al Assad runs a Shia government.
>>
>>69147789
Think about it, Muslims are obviously awful terrorists that we should be beheading the second they cross the border. But Isis is super coordinated, they communicate through encrypted lines and make sure any trace is destroyed when they finish communicating, and all that other shit. You don't think that's too advanced for literal desert barbarians?
>>
Will have been the first time since they started. Fake and gay
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.