[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should woman start corseting again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_lft8vbcsbp1qa70eyo1_500.jpg (43 KB, 400x636) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lft8vbcsbp1qa70eyo1_500.jpg
43 KB, 400x636
Should woman start corseting again?
>>
>>69144419
Well, it fucks up your internal organs and looks retarded, so no
>>
>>69144419
nah because then we wont be able to tell who the fat bitches are
>>
>>69144564
It does not really fuck up the internal organs. A woman's organs can biologically be displaced due to pregnancy. Its not an unnatural state of a woman's body.

>>69144616
Pic related
>>
high heels fuck up their bones and look..
>>
>>69144847
Its an issue when its continuous. It also fucks all the muscles in your lower back
>>
>>69144419
no, it's useless
>>
>>69144419
>>69144847

Looks really stupid to be honest. Kind of hard to believe Victorian men fapped to this
>>
File: 56765t4356y7ui8.jpg (64 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
56765t4356y7ui8.jpg
64 KB, 426x640
>>69146002
I think it looks qt.
>>
>>69144419

>cracked ribs
>constricted bowels
>spine out of alignment

>>69144847

>doesn't fuck them up

You are 100% wrong about that.

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/2834-the-dangers-of-waist-training

Dr. Travis adds that by constricting the midsection of the body, you could potentially harm the major internal organs that reside in that region.

“When you press those inward, what can’t happen? Your diaphragm, which allows your lungs to expand and contract, can’t do its job,” he says.

Urologist Dr. Jennifer Berman adds that the garments can affect food intake and cause digestive problems.

Family medicine physician Dr. Rachael Ross, who says she has used a shaper in the past, advises women to use the garments in moderation.

Dr. Travis adds that corsets should definitely not be worn to the gym or during vigorous exercise.

“It doesn’t help you lose weight. If anything, if you wear it too tight, you’re not allowing your body’s natural core musculature to develop,” he says.

All I can speak to first hand is cracked ribs. GF was into it at before I met her.
>>
File: corset.jpg (50 KB, 465x593) Image search: [Google]
corset.jpg
50 KB, 465x593
>>69144419
Utilitarian Victorian-era corsets? No

Should it become a fashion thing? Yes

>picture related
>>
>>69146002
t. hambeast that can't it into a corset
>>
>>69146466

If you crack ribs putting on a corset you're doing it very fucking wrong.
>>
>>69146764
it's not an unpopular opinion my man, it does look retarded
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.