[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are my fellow Canadians so delusional /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Commyscum.png (391 KB, 542x705) Image search: [Google]
Commyscum.png
391 KB, 542x705
Why are my fellow Canadians so delusional /pol/?
>>
Our minorities are mostly east asians who don't chimpout in the name of allah daily
>>
>>69144408
Just post this pic
with "Mr and Mrs Al-Saleh" approve of this message.
>>
>>69144408
They're just ignorant normies

None of them know half the shit that's going on in Germany and when shit starts getting real bad most will either be A) incredibly surprised because they didn't know shit was bad B) not surprised but putting all the blame on the right because they don't understand cause and effect and/or they trust their talking heads way too much or C) some mixture of the two

Let them stay where they are
Let them be stupid
They'd call you crazy for even trying to explain anything to them

Remember these kids can't even define communism or capitalism not to mention the multitude of political factions in their own god damn country let alone Germany
>>
FYI The guy in pic is a career student. Used to read the communist manifesto during breaks in highschool.
>>
>>69144844
why does nobody ever take my advice?
>you do it
No, i refuse to own a facecuck or Snitcher (best I could think of) account.
>>
Canada is a lost cause. I live in Alberta, and even here everyone is apathetic and brainwashed.

The have no religion, no sense of identity, and they're afraid of Trump because he isn't moderate enough.
>>
File: jewish fishing trip.jpg (62 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
jewish fishing trip.jpg
62 KB, 612x587
>>69144408
>Dzierżyński
>Milstein
>>
>>69145701
>>69144408

Ask him why he supports an ideology responsible for the murder of millions of people in death camps.

Then say you know someone who's grandparents survived the holodomor and guilt trip and call him a a fascist apologist until he apologizes to you.
>>
>>69148349
Thats a fake last name.
>>
File: blm.png (481 KB, 560x805) Image search: [Google]
blm.png
481 KB, 560x805
It gets better the deeper I go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.