[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rockstar >hunter >posts /pol/ memes on facebook Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: teddynugget.png (297 KB, 497x560) Image search: [Google]
teddynugget.png
297 KB, 497x560
>rockstar
>hunter
>posts /pol/ memes on facebook

Why is Ted Nugent so based?
>>
Literally who
>>
File: nugent-screen-grab.jpg (86 KB, 498x703) Image search: [Google]
nugent-screen-grab.jpg
86 KB, 498x703
>>69144138
He also named the Jew.
>>
>>69144138
Ted Nugget? Don't know who that is desu
>>
>>69144243
He's a has-been dad rock star who has an obsession with firearms and hunting.

Nothing wrong with liking firearms, but this guy is a little overboard for it. He cares too much.
>>
>>69144519
He's an American icon and any insults such as yours is punishable by lynch, boy
>>
>>69144496

>he doesnt know the Nugge
>>
>>69144674
You think it's an insult that his popularity declined? Come on now. What would be really insulting is if I said something like "Cat Scratch Fever is overrated by several orders of magnitude"
>>
>>69144138
Because he straws the pussie raw.
>>
Stranglehold is a good song.
>>
>>69144475
Man the yids really want to make cattle of us all.
>>
>>69145427
Ted got so butthurt his bandmate sang it better than him that he banned anyone else but him singing it.
>>
>>69144519
>dad-rock

Go back to /mu/ and never return you disgusting cunt
>>
>>69144475

Then backpedaled quickly after the jews threatened him.
>>
>>69148049
Never browsed it. Did that term originate from there?

If so thank you for the forewarning.
>>
>>69144519

If you don't like "dad rock" I got news for you, you aren't heterosexual
>>
>>69148259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6UI3aLYA1M
tfw old metal band covers rush

fuck ye
>>
>>69148049
>dad rock
>using this term unironically

underaged b&
>>
Didn't he shit in his pants for a month to avoid the draft?
>>
dude who talks a ton of shit but shit his pants and let it stew to avoid going to vietnam
>>
>>69148259
Who said I don't like it? The fact that you call people fags doesn't stop you from liking the dick.
>>
>>69144138
No idea who he is, but I instantly like him.
>>
>>69148581
>>69148703
Sounds like a good plan I woulda done to avoid getting drafted during that shitstorm.
>>
>>69148703
Would you harp on about patriotism, after you did it?
>>
>>69149120
>>69150197
>durrr
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.