[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14
File: 1459195843487.png (177 KB, 813x473) Image search: [Google]
1459195843487.png
177 KB, 813x473
What I really fail to understand is why people feel they have the right to complain that other people's work isn't 'diverse' enough.

How arrogant do you have to be to criticise the work of others and tell them they've done something wrong purely because you don't feel it meets your personal diversity quota.

The majority of people I've met in life are straight, white people. If I wrote a story I don't see why I should have to include other races and sexualities in the name of 'fair representation' when I haven't met someone of a different race or sexuality in years.
>>
>>69144038
Wtf, wasn't that game already diverse enough?

Well at least I think there is also a mod to make the only black characters white. So that's good enough.
>>
People have always been complaining, though. You are barking at the wrong tree.

What has changed is that people want to please anyone and everyone out of insecurities.
>>
>>69144038
>The majority of people I've met in life are straight, white people.
Ahmed thinks he's white now
>>
>>69144038
THERE ARE BLACK PEOPLE AND HISPANIC PEOPLE AND INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES AND A HALF BREED NIGGER WOMAN YOU CAN MARRY AND SAME SEX MARRIAGE AND ADOPTION AND WOMEN DEFYING TRADITIONAL HOUSEHOLD ROLES TO BECOME WARRIORS AND ARTISTS

WHAT

MORE

DO

YOU

FAGGOT

HUMPING

COCKSLEEVES

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT
>>
>>69144548
THESE THINGS ARE ALL IN THE FUCKING GAME FROM DAY ONE

YOU

STUPID

FUCKING

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>69144548
Yeah, I dropped the game when I saw that Robin is married to a nigger. Shame, it was pretty fun up until that point
>>
>Complain

It seems like they just added an optional mod to cater to their personal taste, which is entirely acceptable, much moreso than bitching to the dev.
>>
File: 1455149598110.png (518 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1455149598110.png
518 KB, 500x720
>Idyliic small country farming town
>has black, spics and half-breeds
>>
>>69144038

GIRLS WITH VIBRANT DYED HAIR IS AN UNDERREPRESENTED RACE
>>
>>69144687
Shit man Demetrius isn't even that bad at least he's a black father who's there for his daughter and wants her to have a career

The game even has Harvey, literally a nu-male with a shitty hipster mustache and glasses

How can the fucking degenerates complain about this game it bridges all gaps and does so at least sorta tastefully
>>
Why playing Starsjw instead of playing Rune Factory or Harvest Moon?
>>
>>69144687
TFW I want to marry Robin
>>
>>69144940
There's even one of those from the getgo what does this mod even do
>>
>thinking about diversity
>its always transgender jewish black otherkins, lesbian freevegan political activists and fat blasian freelancer writers

Seriously they're not diverse at all, they LOOK diverse but in reality they're all the same 20s faggots coming from the same small circle of SWJ faggotry. Again, people claiming diversity fail to even achieve that. Where are the old people, the nazis, the skinheads, the republicans etc. from your "diversity"?
>>
Why is this game so fucking fun?
It`s just so comfy.
>>
>>69144038

>"diverse" on the outside
>same shitty opinions on the inside

goddamn I hate regressives
>>
>>69145020
me too chinkbro, me too.
>>
Do these people not realize that changing your hair color doesn't make you more ''diverse''? Why do farmers need a fucking rainbow on their head? Just change their skin color instead of throwing paint all over their hair.

Is this how far we've gone? Hair is now a race and you can change your hair color to change your race?
>>
>>69144966
>starsjw
>not calling it starjew

Missed opportunity m8
>>
>>69144038
OP don't ever go to neogaf, its so fucking gay I had to stop going there for the odd bit of gaming news.
>>
>>69144038

>Tumblrinas and niggers
>In a game about farming

I guess blacks have some experience in that regard, but tumblrinas?
>>
>>69144887
Maybe it takes place in Brazil or something.
>>
>Witcher 3
>Undeniable GOTY
>Not even one black person in the game
>>
File: 1439535962470.png (65 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1439535962470.png
65 KB, 400x325
>>69145220
I wanted to call it Starjew, but that game is closer to SJW than good old Jewing.
>>
>>69145180
It's because these children can't understand culture and diversity existing in non-visual forms so they have to make the shiniest fucking badge they can in order to show how open and accepting they are.
>>
>>69144038
Dear Diversity police,

There is an organization of that pays people millions of dollars is male ONLY, greatly preferential to one racial group, and does not hire the handicapped... please start boycotting and protesting the NBA
>>
File: autism.jpg (1 MB, 2557x1534) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
1 MB, 2557x1534
>>69144966
Why aren't you just playing engineering (i.e. autism) games like a real man instead of farming sims?
>>
>>69145321
I wish we had flags on /v/. Would be much easier to pick out the CDPR shills.
>>
>>69145249
Not to mention we're just one click away from the best video game news source on the internet
>>
>>69144940
But it is a fetish of mine
>>
>>69144234
What's the mod? I fucking hate the science niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1366x768
>>69145431
What's that casual babby game called?
>>
>>69145431
Because i play Dwarf Fortress and Europa Universalis for all my autism' needs.
>>
>>69145361
Th-there's a difference...?
>>
No, this is great. Some people didn't like the lack of diversity, so they took it into their own hands and made a mod.
>>
File: HOL UP.png (46 KB, 1260x437) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP.png
46 KB, 1260x437
>>69145361

Where does this meme come from?

There's literally one nigger in the entire town and he lives up on a mountain taking care of his wife and his wife's son (no joke). He's a fucking cuck.

The mullato fat chick looks pretty SJW, as does Abigail (purple haired bitch), but beyond that everyone is normal.

SJW boogeyman has warped ya'll niggers minds. I bet you would have bitched that Karen's rival partner in Harvest Moon 64 was a fucking spic, too bad you were probably all in your dad's nutsack when that shit was released on Nintendo 64.
>>
>>69144038

People have freedom of speech and you have the freedom to ignore them.

Also I played this game and I think they were already those races and colors.

Looks like trolling. The images are from a mod that just changes the images to be different art.
>>
>>69144507
Pedro thinks he's white
>>
>>69145321

I thought they added black people in the xpacs?
>>
>>69145460
If you're talking about /v/ then...no, I stopped going there a long time ago and it was the reason I came here at first. If you don't suck nintendos cock you get swarmed by retard neckbeards.
>>
>>69144038

Honestly, I am happy that someone bothered to mod in what they wanted instead of whining at the devs.
>>
>>69145534
Just fuck Abigail then

Or wait for the first major update, he's probably gonna make it so you can cuck Clint out of Emily
>>
>>69144825

[spoiler]http://steamed.kotaku.com/stardew-valley-player-mods-game-to-make-characters-more-1767554763[/spoiler]

>"White people don’t need more representation [...] I’m making over some of the characters in Stardew Valley as POC because frankly I almost didn’t buy the game because I was so disappointed with the lack of representation."

>"I don’t love the idea that, if some people want to see themselves represented in games, they’ve got to crack open a modding API and do the work themselves [...] Here’s hoping game creators are watching their communities and learning, untangling what all of this means and learning how they can improve their games for everybody."
>>
>>69145599
Factorio. And I've played TIS-100, but it's apples and oranges. SpaceChem/TIS-100 are carefully crafted puzzle games while Factorio is more open ended.
>>
>>69144038
>dark eyes
>dark hair unless dyed
>D I V E R S I T Y

I have undied blonde hair and green eyes, but I have no tattoo, no body piercing, and I only wear regular clothing.

Should I diversify myself?
>>
File: fantasy.png (3 MB, 1352x2844) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.png
3 MB, 1352x2844
>>69144038
Stardew valley is already diverse, like seriously diverse, considering there is a mixed couple with child and the husband is magic black science man.

what they mean by more diverse is "there are too many straight white cis people" USA please elect Trump so these shits gets called out on in a regular basis
>>
>>69145720
Maybe, haven't played them yet.
>>
>>69145671
The difference was back then you didnt have an angry mob if retards if you did something "wrong" while making a video game, pushed the wrong kind of diversity or had some opinions in there they didnt agree with.

Now its either make it diverse or DIE. We used to have nice things where you could have black people AND controversial opinions in a game, now everything must be like it comes from fucking Buzzfeed.
>>
>>69145671
One, Kai was a bro and I drank with him every chance I got after I cucked him

Two, Abigail is actually pretty cool, she just wants to beat the shit out of monsters and immediately retreats to the kitchen when you save her ass from a bunch of bats later in the game like the alpha male you should be
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11 KB, 211x212
>>69145792

>mfw its an article by that guy who fucked zoey quinn and gave her favorable reviews and publicity
>>
>>69144234
>>69144687
>>69145584

changing him white is silly, it would be better turning Robin black thus the racemixing part is gone, and all is fine.
>>
can you buy black people and make them pick cotton now?
>>
>>69145903
proof that you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the nigger
>>
I actually bought that on steam, I enjoy autism simulators
5 hours later I got bored with it and went back to factorio
Money well spent
Seriously though, it looks fun and capable of being a good timesink, but it's not
>>
>>69145180
>nationality is now a race
>religious preference is now a race

It's the only next illogical step that hair color makes you a different race, you privileged scum.
>>
>>69145671
Penny is best wife
>>
>>69145903

I find it hilarious that nobody has called this out yet. This isn't a random event, it's scripted. Everyone gets the "Demetrius needs a watermelon" quest.

People are so focused on the town not being "diverse" enough that they don't even bring up the fact that you're giving a nigger a melon for one of your first quests, and he's tempted to eat it.
>>
>>69145750
I've never heard of the game until I saw this thread
In fact I only clicked on it because of the chick with the purple hair
>>
>>69145792
Eh, alright he's a shithead.
>>
File: lfsc4tlr2uilbng5uro8.jpg (14 KB, 500x856) Image search: [Google]
lfsc4tlr2uilbng5uro8.jpg
14 KB, 500x856
Nothing is ever enough.
>>
>>69146084
No
If there was mod to make Robin single I would use it in a fucking heartbeat

They literally introduce a 10/10 waifu 5 minutes into the game and then you learn that not only is she married but she's married to a black at that
God I hate indie devs
>>
>>69144038
In this case, though, a mod seems OK because it's just a passive addition.
>>
Sebastian (third in your image) is a teenage kid angry at his half-sister and because his mom married another man, and all he does is play video games, fix his motorcycle, smoke pot by the lake and play pool.

Asian kids do not go through this kind of hell, he is a white character through and through. A disadvantaged white character.

It's shocking that the mod author (and the blogger who wrote about it) would so happily assassinate a character AND insult the creator's artistic vision just for a bit of skin-deep criticism.
Characters, like people, go deeper than skin and hair color.

This is disgusting.
>>
>>69145792
What's sad is that their no different from the early businessmen that would have to fill quotas by dumping a token black or female character in a show or cartoon.

There's no diversity here, just filling out a punch card with quota A, B, and C. I've never played a game and thought "I don't like this! I would like it if there was more Mexicans running around"
>>
>>69146751
Hope someone will make a KKK mod someday
>>
>>69144548
They will never be satisfied. Because they get off on being offended. Once you take away their first reason for being offended, they'll just look for another, and another, and another, and another ad infinitum.

Once you give them an inch, they'll want a mile.
>>
>>69144038
'Diversity' means 'less of me'
>>
>>69146875

The blog author is a fucking pussy-whipped faggot and one of the men that was caught in Zoey Quinn's tangled sex web.

Being a bitch ass cuck SJW has gotten him laid at least once, so he's bound to be in it for the long haul.
>>
>>69145792
So removing white people makes it better for "everybody"?
>>
>>69144038
The funny thing about drives to push for characters in stories to be diverse is that they don't want the characters to be flawed, so th characters in the stories that are anything but straight white men are also boring and near perfect, while the white men ending up being more interesting because they're alcoholic messy pricks with a fucked up past and they make mistakes, in other words they are human. So big surprise people actually enjoy the white male characters more because there's no issue with painting them in a bad light. As for needing to put in gay characters, I think that's fucking insane. LGBT'ers are about 3-5% of the population and a lot of them you'd never know because their sexuality isn't who they fucking are.
>>
>>69144038

>mod

so whats the issue
>>
File: SV.png (368 KB, 2002x601) Image search: [Google]
SV.png
368 KB, 2002x601
>>69144038
>Stardew Valley isn't 'diverse' enough
>>
Goes to show that nothing is ever good enough. If you give them one half inch they will demand light-years. Never apologize. Never cave in. The only counter is to tell them to fuck off. These are the same psychopaths telling gay white men they're too privileged for the pity party club. Let them eat each other alive.
>>
>>69145584

I guess its just Maru
http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/131/?

I also found a thread where a guy did the same to the anime version in the official forums..and everyone was just going insane...this is disgusting.
Here's thread:
http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/maru-white-skin.108719/
>>
>>69147601
>town rapist
>>
File: 1456284613200.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456284613200.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>69144507
>His country is only 60% white
>>
>>69145255
>Idyllic

There's your first hint that it doesn't
>>
>>69145020
when did Vancouver get its own flag?
>>
File: moldova.jpg (114 KB, 960x680) Image search: [Google]
moldova.jpg
114 KB, 960x680
>>69147882
>>
File: flag-canada-vancouver.gif (13 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
flag-canada-vancouver.gif
13 KB, 500x278
>>69148269
Vancouver' s actual flag is an abomination or a flag.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.