[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do non-violent, non-sex crime people get sent to prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
Why do non-violent, non-sex crime people get sent to prison?
Prison is for people that are a physical threat to other people.
(Excluding America, I'm talking about civilized countries that actually care about human rights and basic, ground level improvements to their justice system.)
>>
>>69142243
Torture
>>
Bc it's evolved to become a method of punishment. Like all things, it has been bastardized
>>
>>69142243
>JKdssYd
>>
There are crimes that are worse than some violent or sex crimes

Retard
>>
>>69142603
What?
>>
Why is umaru so dang cute?
>>
>guy steals cars
>gets caught
>doesn't go to prison
>continues to steal cars

How do you deal with this guy?
>>
>>69142783
Notice his shit, he uses the same image every time.
>>
>grown men have shit like this on their computer

And you wonder why white women fuck niggers.
>>
>>69142886
Ask him to stop obviously. What are you, barbarian?
>>
>>69143076
What if he doesn't stop?
>>69142987
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>69143194
Then you must ask him once again, this time less politely.
>>
>>69142243

To terrorize the population into following the Regime's dictates without resistance. Because the Regimes controlling the Western world are alien to the people they rule, they must use terror to maintain compliance with their alien dictates.
>>
>>69143277
And if he still does it? Are you saying I can attack him then?
>>
>>69143194
We should start cutting off hands.
>>
>>69143751
At this point you must bring out the big guns.
Tea & Biscuits to let him know you mean business
>>
>>69142243
a fucking leaf
>>
File: 1457205410290.jpg (505 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457205410290.jpg
505 KB, 1280x720
UMARUFAGS BURN IN HELL
>>
>>69142243
Because prisons are privately owned businesses. They lobby judges to inflict prison sentences.
>>
>>69144425
>Biscuits
>Tea
I don't deal with this shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.