[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Red-pilled >Conservative >Votes Trump >Roman Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg (40 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg
40 KB, 1024x683
>Red-pilled
>Conservative
>Votes Trump
>Roman Catholic
>Half Jewish..
>..But calls out the Jew monopoly in USA
>Hates Feminists
>Hates SJWs
>Hates the LGBT

>Proud homosexual

Why is Milo Yiannopoulos so fucking based, /pol/? He knows he is protected by P.C. red tape and uses it to his advantage to stab the shit out of libcucks.
>>
>>69142130
I see his name here sometimes, controlled opposition maybe?
>>
>>69142130
You forgot to mention he's a promiscuous faggot who loves the BBC.
>>
>>69142130
>Milo
>Not an opportunist who jumps on the alt-right bandwagon to peddle his personality and fame

he would sell /pol/ out in a heartbeat, when the next 'underground' movement like the alt-right comes along again he will join that
>>
>>69142414
It's not like it's going to result in nappy headed mulatto kids. He's gay.
>>
>>69142414
I am willing to look past that since he is all the things OP pointed out
>>
>>69142130
>Roman Catholic
>Proud homosexual

???
>>
after Shapiro went full SJW i'm not trusting a jew again.

let Milo be useful while he is, but he doesn't deserve the adulation he gets.
>>
>>69142306
>>69142530
Hell no, he's practically been one of the alt-right's main mascots since GamerGate. If he wanted to sell out /pol/, he would have joined Ban Shekelpiro when he left Breitbart and trashed the alt-right.
>>
>>69142130
>..But calls out the Jew monopoly in USA
That surprised me. He's more /pol/ than the lets on.
>>
>>69142699
You can be homosexual and catholic.
Provided you only engage in celibate, platonic male love.
>>
>>69142130
go to bed Milo
>>
I would say inb4 people insult him for not being perfecr /pol/ material, but I'm too late. The fact is, Milo does a lot of things that we find degenerate; but he still holds a lot of common views with us. Most journalists these days do not.

We take what we can get.
>>
File: 1458924463319.jpg (28 KB, 475x363) Image search: [Google]
1458924463319.jpg
28 KB, 475x363
>>69142130
>suddenly this guy
Fuck off with your stealth marketing
>yet another "professional" "conservative" self-serving white-collar sociopath shill
Hope your money spends well in hell, lad
>>
>>69142699
homos can still be catholic anon
they just have to remain celibate
>>
>>69142898
oh, that's right
>>
>>69142828
he just does it for attention and to sell himself he doesent give a shit. And the 'alt-right' is a joke filled with ex-libertarian man babies
>>
>>69142130
who cares
>>
>>69142130
he has no good opinions, they just seem to be oarroted from here.
he can't talk to people to make them understand his point of view, he only seems to be able to make them angry.
>>
>>69143196
*parroted
>>
>>69142130
Speaker of the house under Trump please God. God reads /pol/ right?
>>
File: TrumpDreamCandidate.jpg (133 KB, 1157x833) Image search: [Google]
TrumpDreamCandidate.jpg
133 KB, 1157x833
>>69143115
I'm using alt-right as a general term. Quit being such a perfectionist like pic related.
>>
>>69142414
Nothing worse than delirious nitpickers.
>>
The best faggot
>>
>>69142130
Deep Agent
>>
>>69143838
>Donald "Ban Assault Weapons" Trump
>reverting gun control
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.