[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize hurting others and eating meat was degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 393x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 393x317
When did you realize hurting others and eating meat was degenerate?

Not all animals are people, but all people are animals
>>
>>69141769
its the moral imperative of the strong to kill the weak
>>
>>69141769
>degenerate

I'm not a god damn rabbit.
>>
Eating meat helps control the animal population that would devastate the environment if allowed to overreproduce
>>
File: 1458437976427.png (96 KB, 748x710) Image search: [Google]
1458437976427.png
96 KB, 748x710
>get non dairy milk substitute
>1g of protein
no wonder vegans are almost always nu males
>>
>>69141769
Well thanks for the laugh you stupid troll
>>
File: 28528.jpg (39 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
28528.jpg
39 KB, 460x330
>>69141769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jZ_BV4MQ4
>>
>>69141957
How did the environment exist for millions of years without humans?

>2016
>being this retarded
>>
>>69142972
By animals eating each other you idiot
>>
>>69141769
Simpsons is unfunny garbage.

It's a shame they turned Lisa into a little whiny-bitch leftist, and honestly I think her existence is kind of an insult to leftists.
>>
When I realized plants are just as alive and the only reason people do mental gymnastics to not eat animals is because they're closer to us than trees.

You're the kind of person that's going to be cucked because you can't face reality and do what needs to be done. You'll pussy out of making hard decisions because of your fear and inflated ego.

Not eating meat is degenerate and a disgrace to your ancestors.
>>
>>69143058
Animals still eat each other
>>
>>69143190
Animals are sentient
Plants are not sentient
>>
I wouldn't say that it's degenerate but I would like to be above it.

It seems primitive to me to kill an animal and eat it. That's... what animals do. I am a human being with superior intelligence. I can choose to dine on plant matter instead and spare animals their lives.

The only thing is that I'm a manly man, and I feel like I need to eat meat in order to have sufficient muscle mass. That's pretty much the reason why I haven't gone full blown vegan.
>>
>>69143491
It's an arbitrary reason to not eat meat.
>>
>>69143491
>plants singing and following the sun and talking to each other and being aware of their surroundings is not enough for sentience.

QUIT MOVING THE GOAL POSTS
>>
>>69143491
Are animals even sentient though? I mean, they feel "pain" but so do plants.
>>
>>69143559
Primitive does not mean it's wrong.

I'd argue that you're letting your emotions get in the way of eating great sources of protein, not a very rational thing to do.
>>
>>69141769
I'm going to shoot some animals right now.

Okay the options are seagulls and more fucking seagulls but I'm going to shoot them anyway just because of this post.
>>
>>69143405
We're animals. We have the same imperative as every other predatory animal.
>>
>>69143559
That mindset basically describes you as a European cuck. "It seems primitive to dicriminate people because of race, believe and customs. That's...what rapefugees did to me if I came to their lands. I'm a liberal cuck with superior morals. I can choose to let them into my country to rape our women and feed off of our welfare."
>>
>>69143784
Ok fair enough

How about:

Plants don't have a central nervous system

Animals have a central nervous system
>>
>>69141769

Most of out animals that we eat exist because we will eat them. They would not exist if we werent going to eat them.

Why do you hate life?
>>
>>69141769
>When did you realize hurting others and eating meat was degenerate?
Never?
>Not all animals are people, but all people are animals
And animals eat other animals. It's nature.
>>
>>69144974
No I believe in freedom. I'm not opposed to eating wild caught fish but I want to stop that eventually if my health will allow it. I guess that makes me kind of a hypocrite but everyone has to start somewhere
>>
>>69145164
Animals don't breed other animals in captivity for the sole purpose of eating them. How would you feel if a bunch of hyper intelligent aliens bred you and other humans in capittivity for that purpose.

That makes you a cuck
>>
>>69141769
I don't think it's degenerate, but certainly not healthy (for individuals and our world economy/environment) in the masses we consume it. It's not cost effective, instead of eating meat everday, we should lower it down. It would also help us value meat more when we eat it and not just drink it like it's water.
>>
>>69141769
It's natural. People started to become sapient once they started to cook and eat meat.
>>
>>69145760
0 proof of that
>>
>>69145760
Other way around m8
>>
I don't eat meat. I stopped because of industrialised farming etc. I do realise that under more primitive circumstances it is totally natural and is the reason we are here today. I help my step brother poach rabbits, wood pidgins and deer with slingshots and dogs. I won't eat it because it's been so long that it just doesn't appeal to me as food but I wouldn't for a second tell him he shouldn't do it.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 321x322
>>69141769
>>
File: pic03.jpg (24 KB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
pic03.jpg
24 KB, 400x244
>>69141769
Horses eat dogs. Animals need animals. Why wouldn`t I eat animals too?
>>
>>69146886
You don't need animals to survive Vlad
>>
>>69143112
When was she NOT an annoying leftist? That's pretty much been her whole character since the beginning.
>>
Some people can function well as vegans/vegetarians. Others simply cannot. I become very ill and depressed if I cannot have small portions of meat included in my diet. Meat should be more expensive and respected than it is, but it is definitely necessary for many people.

I think it is rude to assume that all people can assimilate to a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle especially in other countries that are adversely affected by the demand for meat substitutes.
>>
File: 1457581836990.jpg (92 KB, 704x774) Image search: [Google]
1457581836990.jpg
92 KB, 704x774
>>69141769
>>69141769
>>
>>69143405
>>69142972

We killed most predators because they could kill humans so we need to regulate the grass-eaters that are left

We kinda fucked up the animals equilibrium
>>
>>69141769
>live like I live
Fuck off.
>>
>>69145329
why dont we ask the animals what they think about it?. oh right, theyre not sentinent as we are. call me when an animal starts to express that its against getting eaten.
>>
>>69147381
Then you don't have a choice and are thus justified to eat meat

Those who have a choice and choose to kill have to realize they are killing something that perceives the world and has thoughts, emotions, and senses
>>
>>69147604
>there is never a reason to question the way I live
fuck off
>>
>>69147737
gorillas can use sign language
>>
>>69147737
>animals aren't sentient

Wew lad you don't know you much about biology

I'm guessing you came from Syria?
>>
>>69147902
ive never eaten gorilla. i dont think theyd taste good.
>>
>>69148046
Yeah but you know what gorilla cock tastes like so that counts
>>
>>69147980
syrians are sentient humans, how can you be so racist?
>>
>>69145329
Dolphins are the smartest animals on the planet and they gang rape female dolphins.

Animal cruelty is merely man display in that he is an animal after all
>>
Vegan moral crusade faggots will never know the pleasure of eating a nice rare cooked sirloin steak.
Why are modern humans becoming more and more cucked and pathetic? You live only once in this god damn world I'm pretty sure a cow won't give two fucks of your vegan autism. Its just gonna put it's head down and chew on grass while taking a massive shit on the field.
>>
>>69141769
>eating meat was degenerate?
Shut up vegan or vegetarian. When you eat, you take away resources.That includes living resources.Plants are living too.Also,humans are technically omnivores.We need a balanced diet.
>>
>>69147767
You got it right. That's what freedom is.
>>
File: pic07.jpg (446 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
pic07.jpg
446 KB, 1600x1063
>>69141769
you know vegetarians have a share in inflicting suffering too right? virgin forests are cleared to grow your crops, animals are trapped and shot to protect produce. Fertilizers leech into the water system, causing algae blooms that kill off countless aquatic life. Pesticides, herbicides that are needed to ensure good crops kill animals, get into the food chain and pollute the environment. There are bug bits in your food. Even the combine harvestors kill hundreds of thousands of mice, rabbits and snakes every year. You people conveniently ignore all these and act like saints.

>baby fed by vegan parents die from malnutrition
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
>>
>>69143491
Animals aren't sentient when they're cooked.
>>
>>69150227

what do you think livestock are eating?
>>
>>69151047
meat eaters arent the ones pretending we are somehow holy. So what if the animal suffered? you think they dont suffer in nature? Eating meat is natural for humans. Abstaining from eating meat isnt.
>>
File: 1450334972496.jpg (43 KB, 618x635) Image search: [Google]
1450334972496.jpg
43 KB, 618x635
Veganism is linked to being a nu-male. Both traits are causing each other. Enjoy becoming more feminine due to too many phytoestrogens, sissy boy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
>some plants (like the cereals and the legumes) are using estrogenic substances possibly as part of their natural defence against herbivore animals by controlling their male fertility.

tl;dr: Veganism literally emasculates you and makes you infertile.
>>
File: chickencages.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
chickencages.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>69151364

>you think they dont suffer in nature?

they don't get locked into giant livestock farms for sure
>>
File: 4983492940.jpg (143 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
4983492940.jpg
143 KB, 1000x667
>>69151592
its not just that. Shaolin monks are vegetarians too. Its the complete lack of exercise, lack of exposure to sunlight, and SJW brainwashing. Their testosterone levels are probably the same as a woman's

>>69152318
cry me a river, life is suffering
>>
>>69141769

I'm more worried about health concerns associated with over consumption of meat than any moral aspects.

Fish is the superior meat anyhow.
>>
>>69151592
Phytoestrogen doesn't affect you. Animal estrogen does. Enjoy your gyno. Looks like you won't need hrt to complete your transition, you carnist cuck.
>>
>>69141769
>people are animals
objectively wrong. not to mention, if people are not animals your argument falls flat on its face before it even begins.

The enjoyment I get from eating a steak is worth far more than anything any cow will ever achieve, just like Pavlov's experiments were more valuable than anything those dogs would of ever achieved.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.