[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does immigration work for the USA but not for Europe? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: europe.jpg (12 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
12 KB, 274x184
Why does immigration work for the USA but not for Europe? Why do immigrates coming to America usually become "Americanized" and feel as if they truly are as american as the founding fathers? I feel as if it can never work for europeon countries becuase, unlike America, its not a land of immigrants, its land is of its people, spanning thousands of years. Even if a paka feels unwavering patriotism for the UK, its odd to call a paki, a british citizen. But its the opposite in the states, where, for example, hispanics, call themselves americans, speak the language and adopt the culture and the mindset. Being american is a state of mind, this is why I think Europe should be alot more like japan when it comes to immigration, it simply can not work for you guys.
>>
We need to accept more Islamic immigrants fleeing oppression. Open borders, open hearts.
>>
>>69141829
>tfw 10000 "refuges" are coming to the states

Its not that bad compared to Germany but god dam. On the bright side of something does happen this should wake up the rest of america (liberals) I just hope they dont take lady liberty, I think there would be blood on the streets if that hapend.
>>
>>69141676
Because the immigrants coming here often aren't held back by their insane religious doctrines telling them not to integrate, friend.

On the other hand, Europe is situated right next to entire countries populated by little more than oppressed and angry Muslims who exist purely to breed and explode when people don't share their fucked up religious views.
>>
>>69141676

>immigration works for the US

Enjoy identifying as "white" you mongrels
>>
>>69141676
Immigration works for the US

More like in the past when you had any assimilation system

If you think all those Latinos will become "Americans" then you're fucking naive

Your cunt is becoming more and more degenerate and in the future Mexico will make claims to your lands

Dude, wake up, your country is over, welcome president Hillary
>>
File: ferguson-protest-oakland.jpg (343 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
ferguson-protest-oakland.jpg
343 KB, 1180x787
>>69141676
sure they do, Paco
>>
>>69141676
There is no European nation and thus people cannot identify with Europe. And the individual states do not want to assimilate people either. America is a country of immigrants and thus has always assimilated people, Europe has always lost people.

Europe could assimilate people, but it would need serious patriotism and a common language for that.
>>
>>69141676
>I feel as if it can never work for europeon countries becuase, unlike America, its not a land of immigrants, its land is of its people, spanning thousands of years.
pretty much this. You can be American and be black. A "black European" is something that doesn't exist. They will always be just immigrants and they know it
>>
top b8 tbf m8
>>
Europe is old and has a cultural heritage to hold on to. In America the only important thing is making money, and a lot of it. That's why people "assimilate" in the US. There's a reason Jews really fit in.
>>
>>69141676

Its the type of immigrants. Mexicans aren't the same race as us, but for the most part our values are similar, and they aren't looking for gimmedats as much as mudslimes. Plus you have to remember Mexican food is awesome
>>
>>69141676
Well Europe is our homeland so race comes first
>>
File: 1459182012105.png (235 KB, 618x347) Image search: [Google]
1459182012105.png
235 KB, 618x347
It's uncontrolled immigration.
You can butcher and eat 100 babies in some African shithole then hop on a boat to Europe.
we currently have cannibals living among us
>>
File: 1456745138840.png (259 KB, 403x413) Image search: [Google]
1456745138840.png
259 KB, 403x413
>>69141676
Because ALLAHU ACKBAR that's why you smelly INFIDEL!
>>
>>69141676
yeah it is really peculiar that people who immigrate to the US are ready to die for that country after a couple of years living there.
>>
>us immigration works

Try living in a high mexcrement area, they change all signs to spanish and turn it into whatever shit country they came from.
>>
>>69144483
I cant speak for the mexicans but here in Miami its almost as bad, ballots are in english and spanish, and knowing spanish is almost a requirement in some jobs. But the point is, atleast for the cubans, they do have a pride in America. unlike muslims in europe.
>>
>>69141676
This is the patriotism that does not exist in Germany. If you you come to school and have to listen to it every history class how evil were German and Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>69146483
You honestly believe that migrants will assimilate because they make pledge of allegiance and because of bashing them with slogans like murican dream or home of free? The US is degenerate and extremely individualistic
>>
>>69146483
Does patriotism even exist in Europe?
>>
>>69141676
You did not bring in millions of Muslims. Immigration has worked in Europe just not with Muslims. Look at the Hindustani community in the Netherlands, or African Surnames. Molukkers east Asians etc. It's not all flowers and happiness but they do a lot better than our Muslims
>>
>>69146952
Patriotism is seen as nationalism thus if you fly around with your own flag you'll be called a 'Scary right wing neo-nazi.'
>>
>>69142858
Based Poland as always. It is true. Hispanics out here in California don't really like to roll with the American identity. Instead they love to praise their 3rd world shitholes like El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, etc... while living here. Modern immigration is an absolute fucking disaster. Back in the day it was way more controlled.
>>
>>69143480
Also this doesn't help, we do not choose who we let in. You guys on the otherside of the Atlantic alteast have a gender balance. You should never disturbethe gender balance of the people you bring in. Shit happens when 80% of the people you bring in are sexually frustrated young men a group of military aged, war criminals and devout Muslims with a deep hatred of the West.
>>
>>69147058
But they are not dutch, thats the problem, sure they are law abiding citizens and help the country more then hurt it, but at the end of the day, they are not dutch.

>>69147268
I think the problem is just that all of them are confined to a area so they dont need to intergrate. Thats the problem with Miami and the "refs" (slang for new cubans) they have no need to learn the language since everyone knows Spanish. I have made it to the point of never speaking Spanish anymore even though I speak it fluently.
>>
>>69143114

Thank you Monaco! So hard to find flag because it looks like Poland and Indonesia!
>>
>>69148137
>they are not Dutch
I know a lot of Hindustani's who consider themselves Dutch. Most of them don't speak a word of Hindi. Same story with the others I mentioned though I know less of those personally.
>>
The US imports Europeans.

Europe imports arabs and niggers.
>>
>>69141676
>Why does immigration work for the USA but not for Europe?
Kek, what?
It doesn't work for us, hence all the niggers and hispanics committing crime.
Stop with this "muh assimilation" bullshit, it doesn't work.
>>
>>69141676
It's worked because we are a nation of christian immigrants or immigrants that aren't religious. We assimilate because people just wanna be left alone and do whatever the fuck they want in peace.

Muslims want to tell people what to do and fuck with other people's lives. Islam has no place in western society and letting millions pour into your country is bat shit crazy.
>>
>>69151372
imported* It's not that easy to get in these days as a European seeing as you guys prefer third worlders now.
>>
>>69141676
>Reply
Because American culture is shallow and based almost solely on materialism. It's easy to integrate when all it requires is eating a hamburger and watching a movie.
>>
white Europeans are arrogant ,
it always their way our no way
eurocentric ideology
Americans are more open-minded , shit I know some Americans who care about my country more than I do !!!!
>>
>>69153416
Fuck off, people are(were) so afraid of being called racist we practically cuddled you to death by throwing welfare and our women at you mudshits.
>>
America isnt a white homeland

When a black guy I'm American, no one thinks its weird

When a black guy say he's French, then its just weird
>>
>>69146815
Yes. I believe that patriotism is a good thing to give migrants an identity.
>>
>>69155323
Shouting how great America is will not make up for having a hyper-individualistic culture that promotes selfishness instead of collective goals, libertinism instead of family bonds, greed instead of sharing with others, materialism instead of enjoying time with circle of friends. Latinos won't pick being an "American" over their Latino identity bc american culture will become less and less attractive, it will become a culture of selfish, lonely, depressed workaholics on antidepressants. Who will want to live like that if he has alternatives?
>>
>>69141676
Cause besides rapists and drug dealers, our immigrants are nice little taco tequila people, not some raghead warmongering fucks.
>>
>>69153416
for a good reason, all technology, all knowledge, everything you see around you is because of whites

your country is just a shithole europeans BTFO because you were inferior in every way just like every other part of the world
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.