[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiricy Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 30
File: Limey Conspiricy 2016.jpg (411 KB, 1282x720) Image search: [Google]
Limey Conspiricy 2016.jpg
411 KB, 1282x720
>Current Year
>Believing in Conspiracies
Like, wow, just, omg, wow. lol XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc
>>
>Conspiracy theories never end up as being real
>Let's ridicule them, because you should only believe what us, the media, tells you to believe
>>
>>69140474
>Conspiracy Theories are never right
>ever
>ever ever ever
>>
>>69140474
Watergate? Celeb pedophile ring?
>>
>>69140474
I bet he also believes in the hoax that the earth is spherical. What an absolute cuck!
>>
>>69140474
>lol nsa spying on us?! ur a cumspircy nut lol! its 2006!
>>
John Oliver's obviously a robot
>>
File: Jackson_Polak.jpg (218 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Jackson_Polak.jpg
218 KB, 500x377
After reading this I'll always be open to listening to conspiracy theories no matter who crazy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
>>
>>69140474
Man that guy is so bland, how did he get his won show? Any burger here to explain?
>>
>runs second "LE DRUMPF" story in as many weeks
>terrorists snack bar again
>Trump proven right again
>Cruz can't keep it in his pants, but reporting it helps Trump
>...
>attack random YouTube people for not having the (((media))) at their back

Taking bets on when Oliver shoots himself after Trump wins.
>>
>>69140474
he is such a fucking unfunny loser
>>
>>69141867
>robot
our libcucks like to be told what to think by emasculated europian men, since they are ridiculed by american men.
>>
>>69140474
>current year
>thinking merkel is a bad leader
>gets raped and killed by "refugees"

RIP John
>>
File: detail-rothko-classic-two-a.jpg (22 KB, 269x397) Image search: [Google]
detail-rothko-classic-two-a.jpg
22 KB, 269x397
>>69141553
*how
also here's a list

http://theantimedia.org/10-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

and here are some USSR conspiracies that turned out true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_influence_on_the_peace_movement

>>69141867
He used to be on the daily show
>>
>>69141867
He was more likeable than Jon Stewart when the Daily Show had good writers.

And his first season was good because he did real journalism. But then he hinted at attacking the TPP and suddenly he's full SJW. I think they purged his writers.
>>
>>69141867
robots here loved the daily show
>>
File: trumboposter.jpg (584 KB, 1290x1911) Image search: [Google]
trumboposter.jpg
584 KB, 1290x1911
>>69142030

Oh and these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

remember when left kikes used to claim there were no Soviet spies in the US?

Oh wait they still do.
>>
>>69140474

>Episode on Conspiracy Theories

>Not a single mention of the two current biggest conspiracy theories; "White Privilege" and "The Patriarchy".

Weird.
>>
I told you. I fucking told you.
They are paying people to make fake conspiracy theories, then they have shills like Current Year Guy mock these obviously fake conspiracies.
This way no conspiracy theory is ever going to be taken seriously.

This is the real conspiracy right there. All they have to do is associate the word ''conspiracy'' with ''epic lulz XD lol so funy!''. This way no one can question the government. Oh, you think Hilary fucked up by using an unprotected e-mail account? What are you, some conspiracy theorist?
You don't like how politicians are pushing for more multiculturalism and trying to get rid of white people? What are you, a conspiracy theorists lol?
>>
>>69141553
This kind of thing makes me think that feminism is actually a globalist project to pacify all countries with a theology that would strike at the heart of every home.

Chilling.
>>
Left a comment and now I can't see comments on that video, any other videos, in private browsing mode, or in other browsers,.

Did Google/YouTube just shadowban my IP address from commenting/seeing comments?
>>
Oddly he didn't mention Hillarys involvement in Waco and how everyone died except Janet Reno before they could testify.
>>
>>69142645
>They are paying people to make fake conspiracy theories

I think you're making it more complicated than it really is.

>50% of conspiracy theories are batshit insane
>Other 50% of conspiracy theories are somewhat believable
>Media points out the batshit insane ones to discredit the believable ones
>>
>>69142645

I believe in this conspiracy.
>>
>governments never do any nasty shit that they don't want people to know about
How blue-pilled can you get
>>
>>69142645
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

m8 you a lil late
>>
>>69140474
Good goy
>>
>>69141867
He already had a base of popularity from the Daily Show and he was more likeable than the last britbong who thought it was a good idea to pontificate on American politics.
>>
So how does he explain how when he mention Paris and Belgium that a terrorist attack happens a week later?
>>
>>69142775
Holy fuck... Just tried a VPN and surprise surprise, comments returned. Turned it off, and they're gone again...

>Conspiracies aren't real
>>
File: 1457064257691.gif (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457064257691.gif
67 KB, 600x400
>>69140474
was i suppose to laugh?

the audience are giggling all the time but im not. is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>69142952
I am specifically talking about shit like Flat Earthers. That stuff is obviously made up by out of touch FBI guys.
I know because they don't have any reason to push the theory other than to discredit other people by association.
Ask a Flat Earther what difference it makes what shape the Earth is and why people would hide the true shape of it. They don't have an answer, because all they're doing is coming up with the craziest shit imaginable.
If I ask a holocaust denier why it matters and who is benefiting from it, they have an answer. Same with 9/11, global warming, globalist billionaires, one world government etc. Those people will tell you exactly why it matters.
With the fake ones if you ask these question they will just go ''ha! You believe the Earth is a ball? Let me post a few links so you can start refuting them and I don't have to answer any questions, I don't get paid enough for this shit''.
>>
>>69140474
Literally everything the left believes in is based on a "conspiracy".
Don't these retards understand that capitalism is a massive ball of conspiracies?
i.e conspiring to gain/maintain power?
>>
>>69143508

Those studios have a big sign above the stage with the emotive words like "laugh" "sympathy" etc to prod audience reaction. It's a US thing.
>>
>>69143508
Laugh track. People who watch this shit are dumb and easy to brainwash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
>>
>>69140474
>1950s
>Lel roswell lel area 51 lel majestic twelve believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>1970s
>Lel mkultra believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>1980s
>Lel contra-iran affair believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>Lel cia-al qaeda connection believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>1990s
>Lel project echelon believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>2000s
>Lel nsa massive surveillance believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>2010s
???
>>
>>69142775
omg me too.
>>
>>69143787
Billy and the clown or nothing
>>
>>69143539
Lol

Flat earthers are just teenage autists having a laugh.
>>
>>69143898
What's worse is that I can see the replies, in the notification center, but I can't see the actual comments on the video page itself. Fucking Google and their automated bullshit.
>>
>>69140474
Why isn't this guy proppping up some saturday night schedule on British Television? Why is he a major feature on American peak audience TV? Do Americans STILL think there is something *dry* about British jokes, it's just ridiculing almost everything and being pretend bigoted and hateful of everything they ought not ridicule. Seriously this is a long tradition from Tony Hancock to Warren Mitchell and now we have David fucking Mitchell. Monty Python is drivel with insight sprinkled on it to make it seem special. Graham Chapman was a lunatic who lost his mojo and this guy is , ...what, is he a journalist? Is he a comedian? I swear I had never heared of him before he popped up on your TV. mostly though,

why do people keep fucking posting his inane fucking ramblings here?
>>
>>69140474
i agree, why would you ever question what the govt and media tell you? its not like they have ulterior motives
>>
>>69143833
>2010s
>Lel ZOG and white genocide believing in conspiracies tinfoil hat virgins lel XD
>>
>>69142645
It's almost like conspiracy theories are going to need facts and evidence to get people to believe them!
>>
>>69144473
I can see the comments in Tor but not on my google account. Fucking A.
>>
>>69140474
This guy is definitely controlled opposition.
>>
>>69145350
My youtube account I see a comment box but no comments.
>>
>>69141553
What? I learned that in middle school American history class.
That's not a theory, it's an understood fact about how the U.S. government tried to combat communism by emphasizing American cultures focus on individualism and art.
>>
What's the end game /pol/? Who are the conspirators? The American government? The EU? A select wealthy elite?

Why bother dumbing down citizens by infiltrating culture? Why increase tensions between Western citizens and foreigners? Is it to justify draconian spying and thought policing? Engineer an obedient worker underclass? Justify military spending?

The whole thing is creepy, especially when you consider that terrorist events/shootings etc. may be completely engineered. How do they keep everyone involved quiet?
>>
>>69142865
What? I've never heard about that. Can you share some resources?
>>
>>69144857
Why believe the media?
1. People want to believe the media are telling the truth
2. People don't care about the truth; they care about having opinions that make them better off socially

Conspiracy theories either make you look like a loonie, an asspie, or both. Not socially beneficial, even if true.
>>
>>69143787
what's that haircut called?
>>
>>69143833
I talked about NSA spying before the PRISM leaks and didn't get called a conspiracy theorist once. Because I wasn't one. I'm a computer geek and there is a lot of documented evidence of NSA spying and there was significant left wing concern that the PATRIOT and Protect America acts could enable such wire-tapping. There was a big fucking article in WIRED about the Utah Data Center months before the snowden leaks. Conspiracy Therorists don't talk about real conspiracies, they talk about imaginary ones they can't prove.

Conspiracy theorists just like to pretend that the PRISM leaks mean "CONSPIRACY THERORISTS RIGHT AGAIN" despite the fact nobody had been talking about NSA spying for years. These concerns were mostly brought up by the mainstream left who were concerned about privacy and wiretaps and the tech media which was interested in privacy, wiretaps, and the cool tech the NSA was using.
>>
>>69140474
conspiracy theory is a basic element in any military game like chess to prevent any tactic, if your IQ doesn't let you see you are just a pawn
>>
File: 1411808991341.png (11 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1411808991341.png
11 KB, 501x576
>>69140474
>>
>>69144516
He was on Jon Stewarts show and considered one of the best correspondants. He filled a vacuum left by Stewart and Colberts departure. The left likes him but not as much as they liked Stewart or Colbert, and Colberts new show sucks.
>>
Now that their narrative is under direct attack...the arrogance of the jew has never been so exposed...I know how you reacted to this video, boys. With a seething venom inside you, that clenches through your muscles and draws your fist into the air; I know you see now there is only one solution. And when that day comes, it will not be us that fires the first shot; we will rise as the protectors, and those hyenas who lashed at us, our women, our children, will be driven from their posts, as they have been again and again throughout history.
>>
>>69140474

I wanted to watch the whole four minutes but I just couldn't fucking do it.

How can someone so unfunny be so fucking successful?
>>
>>69141867
Accent. That is all. If you have an accent lefty morons think you are 100x smarter and cooler than you actually are.
>>
>>69141896
Liberal comedy shows tend to do better when the government is conservative. Herd mentality makes everyone collect together into a single counterculture.
>>
File: 1457861615627.png (173 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
1457861615627.png
173 KB, 399x400
>>69142645

First, the left would call out anyone with dissenting opinions as racist, and slander their character and write them off as bad people.

Then, the left would call out anyone with dissenting opinions as unintelligent, and slander their character and write them off as stupid people.

Now we are getting the third wave.

Now we are slandered as conspiracy theorists.

Now, not only are we bad and dumb, we are also insane.

Prepare for a new shaming tactic from the left: societal-scale gaslighting.

It's all in our heads. We're just crazy.
>>
>>69146667
judaism
with judaism even the most degenerate and mediocre retard can be the most succesful artist or whatever
>>
>>69142249
I learned about the Venona project in an Amn Coulter history book.
That was the only useful thing in the book.
>>
>Watch his episode on the wall
>"Who cares if the wall can keep out half of all criminals? It's only half and it's really expensive and it doesn't work anywhere (except Israel and other countries). All of that is not worth being RACIST! *Raccoon noises*"
I can't believe my gf still likes this cunt.
>>
>>69142865
FBI pretty clearly screwed up on Waco. Its a stretch to blame anyone in the White House though, would they define the weapons for engagement?
>>
>>69140474
>does videos on ALEC
>interviews Snowden
>exposes beauty pageants' bullshit about scholarships
>mocks conspiracy theories
What
>>
>>69143508

Its dat pill nigga.

It only gets worse.
>>
But what about the Patriarchy?
>>
Name a single conspiracy theory that turned out to be true.
>>
>>69145480
>>69145350
>>69143494
>>69142775

This happens all the time ever since the Google+-YouTube merge. The comment servers or whatever are just down in your areas. Literally no conspiracy.
>>
>>69148240
The CIA imported drugs to US ghettos which created the crack boom in the 80s.
>>
>>69140474
Faggot literally ripped off a montage parody video from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9RkCTsnb8o
>>
>>69140474
Don't gove this faggot views
>>
>>69148240
DREYFUS

MAFIA

MK ULTRA

MOCKINGBIRD

MANHATTAN PROJECT

9/11

ASBESTOS

TUSKEGEE

NORTHWOODS

NAYIRAH TESTIMONY

COINTELPRO

IRAN-CONTRA

BCCI SCANDAL

CIA RUNNING DRUGS (Cocaine One is a must See)

TONKIN

IS RA HELL

& more
>>
>>69147064
this is probably foreshadowing for Trump and his "ex" campaign manager Roger Stone courting the Alex Jones vote
>>
The only conspiracy worth considering is the oppression caused by white males running the entire world.
>>
>>69142758
Double the working population equals needing to halve the pay.
>>
>>69140474
Why do they always take the retarded /x/ tier theories and none of the more concrete ones
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Cruz admitting his love for Lollipop? Watch short clip right here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOED4M-WEM
>>
>>69146123
Do you think that government agencies are currently using Hollywood to push an agenda?
>>
>>69142758

good jab that's literally it.
>>
>>69145543

gross.
>>
File: 1359262830814.jpg (58 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1359262830814.jpg
58 KB, 500x498
>>69141553
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

I like how this article basically exposes the CIA as a Jewish/Marxist/Globalist organization, while at the same time bashing contemporaries like McCarthy for sounding the alarm over Communist Subversion of the US Government.

>The US government now faced a dilemma. This philistinism, combined with Joseph McCarthy's hysterical denunciations of all that was avant-garde or unorthodox, was deeply embarrassing. It discredited the idea that America was a sophisticated, culturally rich democracy. It also prevented the US government from consolidating the shift in cultural supremacy from Paris to New York since the 1930s. To resolve this dilemma, the CIA was brought in.

>The connection is not quite as odd as it might appear. At this time the new agency, staffed mainly by Yale and Harvard graduates, many of whom collected art and wrote novels in their spare time, was a haven of liberalism when compared with a political world dominated by McCarthy or with J Edgar Hoover's FBI. If any official institution was in a position to celebrate the collection of Leninists, Trotskyites and heavy drinkers that made up the New York School, it was the CIA.
>>
>>69147686
At the beginning he was much more based. He talked about problems in the system and critizised.

Then some people realised that he could be instrumentalised very well and did it
>>
>>69150335
Government agencies have been using Hollywood to push an agenda for years, but I think it happens in softer ways than the conspiracy theorists think.

E.G. any movies that have the militaries aid when filming have to portray the US Military in a good light.

I also to an extent think that you're thinking too small. I think one of the biggest things - which isn't big yet - is going to be the use of propaganda chatbots in facebook, twitter, 4chan and the like in the future. DARPA had a competition not too long back to find ways to detect chatbots. That being said it doesn't seem anybody is using these yet on a wide scale, prehaps because the tech isn't quite there yet (RIP Tay).

I think the government has the capability to do a lot of crazy shit, I know a lot about IT in perticular and the tech the NSA has is crazy, I do think however they limit theirselves because leaks do happen no matter what conspiracy therorists believes and if they were misusing their powers too extremely they could end up in shit for it. Even PRISM had limits.
>>
>>69140474
BEADY
>>
>>69150201
Don't kid yourself. Cruz probably was behind this "scoop" himself in order to dispel rumours of his homosexuality.
>>
>>69141286
Sad!
>>
>>69155270
I thought rubio was the hellbound abomination.
>>
Eisenhower-Clinton conspiracy. The scariest real conspiracy you can ever imagine.
>>
>>69158803
is this how i reply?
>>
File: LOL Jet Fuel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LOL Jet Fuel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>2001
>Believing Jet Fuel Can Melt Steel Beams
>Believing Pancakes Turn 80 Stories of Concrete Into Dust Mid-Air
:^)
>>
>>69162193
>le jet fuel may may
Anyone who peddles this is a shill. What we should be asking for is the black boxes of the planes that crashed into the World Trade buildings
>>
File: 1459147121329.jpg (137 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459147121329.jpg
137 KB, 640x960
>>69140474
>le youtube conspiracy theory videos
>*audience bursts out laughing*
>le science fiction
>*audience howls with laughter, stamping their feet*
>le idiots don't know what they're watching
>*audience laughing so hard they enter a collective seizure, automatic gunfire echoes around the studio*
>>
File: 1452824518551.jpg (3 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1452824518551.jpg
3 KB, 111x125
>>69141867
>>
>>69146970
It's only a British accent.

May I remind all of you once again that no one in the UK has ever heard of this """man""".
>>
File: What's that smell..png (118 KB, 314x351) Image search: [Google]
What's that smell..png
118 KB, 314x351
>>69140474
>>69142645
>They are paying people to make fake conspiracy theories, then they have shills like Current Year Guy mock these obviously fake conspiracies.
>This way no conspiracy theory is ever going to be taken seriously.
was coming to post this
>>
Does he use real audiences or is it just laught track?
>>
It's the same way the marxists changed the word racism

Conspiracy theory will soon mean "something crazy people believe in"
>>
>>69140474

>Man criticizes conspiracy theories
>In a nation that has a thing called the CIA

http://list25.com/25-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
>>
>>69163638
Can confirm, had no idea who this guy was before /pol/.

He looks like a snivelling dysgenic chav.
>>
>>69141553
Not exactly a conspiracy. promoting culture so Russia can't say muh mickey mouse muh hotdogs. CIA also created the MFA writing workshop
>>
>>69140474
>MKUltra
>Watergate as above poster mentioned
>Now seems like Hollywood Pedogate is gaining some traction

'Conspiracy Theory' was a term coined by the CIA to devalue the testimonies of people they'd kidnapped and tried to mindbreak with LSD and other chemicals and torture.

Some conspiracies definitely have some truth to them or are at least onto something.

They may be misguided or plain wrong, but sometimes they definitely see past the constant stream of bullshit you're fed if you believe mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
>>
File: Untitled.png (42 KB, 821x410) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42 KB, 821x410
>>69140474

ITS 2016 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>ctrl-f
>mockingbird
1 post? This operation was never shutdown. It was expanded because it was so successful.
>>
>>69141038
Then when a conspiracy turns out to be real use Le broken Clock is right twice a day meme
>>
File: 1453971022499.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1453971022499.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
Conspiracy theories aren't true unless we say so stupid goyim.
>>
>>69140474
Objectively unfunny
>>
>>69145721
It's all about the money.
They want dumb citizens to buy what the industry produces, even better if the industry is global (controlled by a few).
They allow insecurity, conflicts and violence because when people are scared they are easier to control, and give away there rights faster.

Whoever they are, they are trying to use human behavior to their advantage.
>Our feelings towards openness: Who wouldn't want an open world? a free world?
>Our obsessive pursuit of pleasure: Buy all this things and only then will you be happy! do it now, all your friends are doing it! don't you want to be part of our society?

I think the last question humans will face, and maybe we're the first generation to face it directly, is do we really want to live in this society anymore? Is it worth staying and fight?
I honestly think it is inevitable, sooner or later It would happen, It's our own nature put against ourselves, It's the natural progression of human civilization.
>>
>>69166557
This guy gets it.
>>
>>69142645
bingo
>>
>>69142865
janet reno was probably the one who helped her kill them off
>>
>>69146123
>Conspiracy Terrorist
I hope no one from the CIA is watching this, but I'm pretty sure this term will be used in the next year or 2 goddammit.
>>
File: ConspiracyTerrorists.jpg (193 KB, 1296x708) Image search: [Google]
ConspiracyTerrorists.jpg
193 KB, 1296x708
>>69167244
first google result:
http://conspriacyterrorists.blogspot.pe/
>10 june, 2010
They are really ahead of the curve
>>
>>69165884

See

>>69165441
>>
File: john.jpg (349 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
349 KB, 750x500
DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THE USS MADDOX WASN'T SUNK BY VIETNAM SHIPS? I MEAN ITS 1964 YOU HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND TO BELIEVE SUCH A CONSPIRACY
>>
File: 1347465185382.jpg (32 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1347465185382.jpg
32 KB, 208x243
>>69162677
>Anyone who peddles this is a shill.
Keep up the good work Meme Proxy.
>>
It's one thing not to trust your government and suspect that it could be up to some shady shit, but it's another thing entirely to think that they're controlling the weather or covering up the fact that the Earth is flat. These are opinions that people unironically hold.
>>
File: Truth hurts.jpg (46 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
Truth hurts.jpg
46 KB, 600x685
No matter how autistic you want to be about the truth, it won't change anything.

This pathetic generation has decided to just meme it to death to help them sleep at night..
>>
Didn't Snowden do an interview with le current year man? That would be some hypocrisy if he did..
>>
File: fuckingretard.png (18 KB, 539x178) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretard.png
18 KB, 539x178
>>69140474
THE EARTH IS FLAT GLOBERS BTFO
>>
>>69168435

It's 1964! Come on...
>>
File: 1453249560533.jpg (35 KB, 460x420) Image search: [Google]
1453249560533.jpg
35 KB, 460x420
>>69149841
>Why do they always take the retarded /x/ tier theories and none of the more concrete ones
Yes, why did he conflate the creepy ass airport, which anyone can look at...with some shit about Taylor Swift being a grown up Jean Bonet? Gee I can only wonder.
>>
File: 1454385402926.jpg (57 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1454385402926.jpg
57 KB, 600x334
>>69172576
sheeple awakening when?
>>
>>69145543
Conspiracy theories are only theories until they're revealed to be fact. The point being that the modern art thing was a crazy conspiracy theory that people would laugh at until it actually turned out to be completely true.
>>
File: 1447200952616.jpg (194 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1447200952616.jpg
194 KB, 650x813
>>
>>69140474
>ITT: A reptillian tries to convince us that everything is as it seems
seems legit
>>
File: BEADY.png (44 KB, 374x373) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.png
44 KB, 374x373
BEADY
>>
>>69140474
>>>/x/
>>
>>69173995
EYED
>>
>>69140474
>shit talking about cadbury creme eggs
This only reaffirms my belief that this British Jon Stewart wannabe is always wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 610x416
>>69140474
>Conspiracy Theories

Buzzword of the Century
>>
I would to apologise on behalf of all Britain for sending this insufferable cunt to plague your television screens.
>>
>>69174901
Apology accepted contingent on destroying EU this summer
>>
>>69140474
>guys conspiracy theories just aren't real

Remember when people said that our own government spying on us was just a conspiracy theory for nutcases with too much time? Who the fuck would care about the mundane and trivial bullshit of our daily lives?
>>
>>69140474
Literally the only reason they remade the x files was to push the crazy conspiracy nut meme
They got every recent one in on the first episode
>>
>>69174901

You will be forgiven only if Brexit succeeds. Make it happen, bonger.
>>
>>69144366
Didn't B.O.B. (rapper) come out with a song recently about the holocaust was exaggerated and then goes on the say the earth is flat?
That's some grade A disinformation if I've ever seen it
Now holocaust revisionists = flat earthers
>>
Let's be honest though, things like this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exEi24Ke7-w

Are fucking delusional and stupid.
>>
>>69175059
Already got my VOTE OUT hessian bag.
>>
File: Baphomet.png (757 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
757 KB, 1366x768
This guy is such a Goy. He must feel very proud of himself for being such a sellout. Conspiracies work on different levels. The people are led by the rapper, the rapper is led by his manager, the manager led by company, company led by CEO, and on and on. These cucks like Oliveman think that our belief is that it is just a group of Jews sitting in a room conspiring to rule everything. While that may hold some truth, the fact is that the control of society works on many different levels. It's like a game of chess.
>>
>>69170544
>Their masts should disappear first if we were living on a globe.

I'm struggling to image any shape or geometry where this holds true, let alone a sphere.
>>
His hair has been getting pretty gray lately... Is there some conspiracy behind it?
>>
>>69175949
that just means you're dumb dude.

get educated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqnOsS-Zc5c
>>
fagget bullshit aside this is very much directly related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hgxUfYNGRY
>>
Holy shit, it's not a Trump episode for once
>>
>>69140474
Well there is a pretty simple reason for pushing absurd conspiracy theories is the abuse of human dialectical thinking. Most people would think that there are either conspiracy theories or they arent, or choose to believe either of that.
You need a little more than that to determine the probability if a consipracy theory is true or false.
>>
File: 1422215156144.png (374 KB, 518x538) Image search: [Google]
1422215156144.png
374 KB, 518x538
>>69176284
>>
>>69143723
I'm ashamed to know people who think this show is funny.
>>
It's literally 2016 nobody is conspiring in private anymore stop being antisemitic.
>>
File: 6594421.jpg (48 KB, 441x331) Image search: [Google]
6594421.jpg
48 KB, 441x331
>>
>>69176284
Step it up sempai. You have to listen to the real bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfRnfs7ce64
>>
File: 1455725608649.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455725608649.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
Why does jewtube always put his vid on front page?
>>
File: 1458371550039.jpg (105 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1458371550039.jpg
105 KB, 720x479
>>69140474
We have many shows here in Germany giving their best to bluepill our citizens, straight-out lying or only telling one half of a story.

But nothing comes close to this guy. I bet he even has good ratings. This guy alone probably successfully bluepills 1/4 of your country.

Why haven't you assassinated him yet? He probably has no guard at all.
>>
>>69142645
Yeah this pretty much.
Notice how they never talk about something that is even remotely believable. There was a show on TV where they talked about conspiracy theories and obviously made fun of it, the only ones that came up were alien related ones, plane shit and some other retarded things that literally no sane person believes.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.