[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any pro-lifers refute this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: and103013web.jpg (131 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
and103013web.jpg
131 KB, 640x476
Can any pro-lifers refute this?
>>
>>69139971
strawman much?
>>
Newborns can't be moochers or be expected to be independent. I'm not even pro-life. This comic is retarded.
>>
>>69139971
Abort it and forbid her from ever having children again. If she does, throw her in jail unless it was rape. You get one abortion.
>>
>>69139971
its wrong to kill babies
>>
>>69139971
If my tax dollars must sustain other people's bad decisions then I believe I have the right to have the irresponsible population sterilized. Social safety nets are supposed to take care of responsible people who get fucked over by circumstance, not subsidize reckless behavior.
>>
>>69139971
Pro-lifers are stupid people indoctrinated by religion....
>>
>>69140964
>Muh religion

Yeah, surely there's no other reason.
>>
>>69140964
And abortionists are psychopaths who kill people based on convenience who also are hypocrites.
>>
>>69140438

That's not the point of the cartoon though. They're shooting at the mother because they don't like single parents, or paying welfare to them. It's related to the fact that often pro life people are fiscally as well as socially conservative. That means they don't like to pay taxes for social welfare.

I'm not really sure if it's possible to make it any more simple for you without puppets.
>>
File: Onlyyoucanpreventshitposts.jpg (118 KB, 566x662) Image search: [Google]
Onlyyoucanpreventshitposts.jpg
118 KB, 566x662
>>69139971
I'll bite this b8 where is the father? His and hers responsibility to be taking care of that baby not the state/taxpayer.
>>
Pro-life people also tend to be supportive of charities and things to help single mothers.

There are pro-life groups, for instance, that will give single mothers free clothing for her children, and help her with her other resources.

That picture is completely wrong. I like how the mouths are drawn all huge and spit is shown flying out of their mouths lol. So stupid. "This person is bad so their face is all huge and angry."
>>
>>69141186
>people

don't like this meme
>>
File: 1382144202133.png (98 KB, 228x239) Image search: [Google]
1382144202133.png
98 KB, 228x239
>>69139971
>I don't want you to kill babies
>I also don't want you to soak up welfare bux just for shitting out a kid

>somehow this is contradictory to liberals.
>>
File: abortion in France.jpg (94 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
abortion in France.jpg
94 KB, 680x960
>>69140964
I don't give two fucks about religion. However, millions of my countrymen have been exterminated while shitskins shit out as many aliens as possible to get dat welfare.
>>
>>69139971
>haha I see you're against murder therefore you must pay for everyone else's financial decisions
Refute what? The whole thing is a non sequitur
>>
>>69141186
>remove safety net
>ban abortion
>baby now is raised by mother who abuses it and is malnourished with low iq
>turns to a life of crime costing the state $100,000 per year at the prison
smart move you retard
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>>69139971
refute what? that's not an argument
>>
>>69141760
you're going to pay cause the baby is going to grow up and possibly will murder you or daughter when a robbery goes wrong. bet you wish they had that abortion when you're bleeding to death by some low iq nignog who was forced out but never had a safety net
>>
>>69141329
I dont think a homeless person should be killed but im also not willing to pay for his needs. The entire premise for the pro life argument is that murder is morally evil.
>>
File: 1358309974236.jpg (469 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1358309974236.jpg
469 KB, 800x600
>>69139971
What's there to refute?

>people have other views that may conflict with the consistency of being pro-life
>this says nothing about being pro-life

It's intending to be an attack at mainstream Republicans, not pro-life itself.
>>
>>69139971
Nobody in real life acts like this. Typical lib bullshit

sage
>>
>>69139971
why is the pregnant lady a granny
>>
>>69139971
>be responsible for your kid; don't kill it
>be responsible for your kid; take care of it
>>
>>69139971

There's no need to refute it, because it's a blatant strawman.

With contraception being so freely available, there's no excuse these days for getting knocked up with a child you don't want.
>>
I'm pro-choice, or rather pro-bodily autonomy which happens to include pro-choice, and even I can see that is a strawman.

Just because you are pro-life doesn't automatically mean you are against social programs.
>>
What's wrong with your (pic related)???

I could just as easily put that exact comic in reverse. And come up with the same type of argument for abortionists.
>>
>>69139971
How did she get pregnant in the first place?

The real question is this egotistical idea that people have a "right" to have sex without facing possible consequences. It's your job to not get pregnant, and there are many ways to do so (condom, pill, etc.)
>>
>>69139971

> being against government welfare means you're against all forms of welfare
>>
>>69142374
>With contraception being so freely available, there's no excuse these days for getting knocked up with a child you don't want.

So you're saying anyone who doesn't take contraception when they need it is either poor or dumb or both. You're also saying this is exactly who you want pumping out their future welfare dependents and criminals against their will.
>>
The characters in that comic want to giving someone a chance at life. And then watch them grow into a responsible adult.

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>69139971
Yes I can. Don't have sex if you can't afford the child.
>>
>>69139971
Murder is illegal.
>>
>>69139971
literally two words can perfectly connect the logic of both panels there

>personal
>responsibility
>>
>>69143470

I think you might need to practice your reading comprehension a bit, because I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

I'm saying, with contraception (ie: condoms, the pill, implants, hell even the morning after pill) being so easily available, there is literally no excuse for getting pregnant with a child you do not want to have. Even if you like it bareback, there are plenty of options to ensure you won't get pregnant if you don't want to - and all of those options are preferable to abortion.

How the hell you construed all this bullshit about being poor, welfare and criminals is beyond me.
>>
>>69139971
If you cant afford food, washing machine and a crib, then you are fucking retarded and you should not have children. Make a family, then make children.

I agree with the point, that american healthcare has it`s major downsides. Also I don't agree, that taxpaying for defective healthcare will fix the situation.
>>
noone is forceing you to get pregnant
>>
>>69143906
This.

Main reason we have legal abortion is because people won't take responsibility for their sexual habits, even with all the access to condoms and BC pills we have nowadays.
>>
>>69139971
Where is the father?
>>
>>69141337
It's pretty clear she's a single mother. That's why theyre attacking her, she should've stayed with her ex who could've been abusive or apathetic
>>
File: FUCKNIGS.jpg (137 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
FUCKNIGS.jpg
137 KB, 600x446
>>69139971
>Can any pro-lifers refute this?
Yes.
>>
>>69139971
well someone considering killing their baby probably shouldn't raise children. taxpayers definitely shouldn't have to pay for it
>>
File: ivankahot.jpg (278 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivankahot.jpg
278 KB, 1400x1200
>>69139971
She shouldn't have sex unless she's willing to take full responsibility of the child. She should be forced to give birth, and then raise the kid on her own. Fuck her for getting pregnant to begin with.
>>
>>69141329
Then, by extension, should a parent be allowed to kill their one-month-old because they can't afford it? They're building their own argument on the same fallacy that the baby before birth and the baby after birth are fundamentally different down to the level of requiring different resources to raise.
>>
File: 1459024682634.jpg (20 KB, 450x313) Image search: [Google]
1459024682634.jpg
20 KB, 450x313
>>69139971
Single mothers and abortions are two sides of the same coin of kike-driven social collapse.
>>
Even if this wasn't completely asinine, let's look at the safety net. Rents go up in welfare states. Child is assured a life of poverty but with a reasonably full belly. These tend to be the most violent people of all because of the cognitive dissonance created by satiety and awareness of want. The average pro-lifer is a churchgoer, and the average churchgoer these days throws a lot of money at women who go to the charities they support. The only ones that fall through the cracks are those who choose isolation. We would all love it if the mother didn't fall into the trap of accepting the state's "help", but it's really easy to get and extremely impersonal and hands-off.

The left loves black abortion rates. They love abortion as social hygiene. The best defense is an aggressive offense, and this quatsch changes the discourse from a social issue to individual indignation.
>>
Just because I don't want you dead it doesn't mean that I'll take care of you.
There are a lot of arguments you can make in favor of abortion but this is the most retarded.
>>
>>69139971
Adoption.
>>
File: 1458097284490.jpg (67 KB, 566x565) Image search: [Google]
1458097284490.jpg
67 KB, 566x565
>>69139971
>gib me dat welfare money or I'm going to kill- I mean abort the fetus.
>It's the governments job to take care of my baby
>I can't keep my legs closed so I want to put the tab on you for my actions
That's the message I'm getting from that image.
>>
>>69139971
>being irresponsible in your sex life means you should be able to murder unborn children because republicans are mean to poor people

great argument
>>
>>69139971
easily
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 196x120) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 196x120
>>69139971
>not wanting you go commit murder
>still mad you had a child out of wedlock
How are these mutually exclusive??
>>
>>69142374
Contraception isn't bulletproof, you limey fuck. Abortion rates would plummet if the theocratic mongoloids would stop opposing proper sex education and attempts to freely provide contraceptives to young people.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.