[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mazal Tov: Trump welcomes Jewish grandson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: sofd4.gif (3 KB, 195x225) Image search: [Google]
sofd4.gif
3 KB, 195x225
>Donald Trump's Jewish family grows as daughter announces birth of third child with husband Jared.
>The billionaire business mogul’s daughter Ivanka "Yael" Trump, who converted to Judaism in 2009, announced via Twitter the birth of her son with husband Jared Kushner.

>Until recently, Ivanka had been on the trail campaigning for her father. She serves as Executive Vice President of Development & Acquisitions at the Trump Organization. Her husband, Jared, is an investor and real estate mogul.

>http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/209978
>>
>>69139908
Unless you follow Jewish Law, you have NO REASON to define a "Jew" as someone born to a Jewish mother. Instead, you should only define a "Jew" as someone who follows the Jewish religion.
>>
>>69139908
Listen swedebro I know you don't like kikes but this is inevitable, there is no way to run for pres without sucking yiddish dick. Please give me a better alternative to Trump that is actually electable
>>
>>69140052
Jews are a "chosen people" numbnuts, regardless of following Jewish Law or not.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>69140052
actually there is some truth too this your mom was jewish makes you jewish.

Your only inherit mitochondrial DNA from your mother

no mitochondrial dna from the father gets passed to the offspring.
>>
>>69140052
>Please give me a better alternative to Trump that is actually electable

Don't vote at all, democracy is a Jewish scheme.
>>
File: 1457738823352.jpg (49 KB, 498x486) Image search: [Google]
1457738823352.jpg
49 KB, 498x486
>>69140052
>>
>>69140255
>let's elect cruzo or hillary
you really make us look bad
>>
>>69140422
There's no difference between these candidates.
This is precisely what the Jews want from you.
>>
>>69139908
>www.israelnationalnews.com
I just love how they're cucking israel with that name, especially after being banned in israel after broadcasting for 10 years without a permit.
>>
>>69139908
Does the Trump family mutilate its boys' penises?
>>
File: steinberg-logo.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
steinberg-logo.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
>>
>>69140255
I am Jewish you fucking retard. And I am voting for Trump.
>>
>>69141743
Of course you are, he is one of your people after all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.