[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Spanish people conquest, they race-mix When English people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: england-vs-spain.png (1 MB, 1502x832) Image search: [Google]
england-vs-spain.png
1 MB, 1502x832
When Spanish people conquest, they race-mix
When English people conquest, they murder

>mfw England is now cucked and Spain is still a homogenous country

What went right/wrong for both countries>
>>
Viva Blas de Lezo.
>>
Spanish people are half black / moors, they also have large sums of hadjis.

England is fine except for london and a few other large cities.

USA is fucked lol.
>>
>>69139923
¡que viva!
>>
>>69139791
Being invaded by Muslims for many years is a good reason to not give aground to them
>>
>>69139791
>>69140251
They have tons of muslims, do you guys smoke crack or something? Look at their skin, they basically are muslims.
>>
>>69139791
>they mix
lol bro...read some history..Spain's Conquiztadores raped ,robbed and murdered entire civilisations in South America

English rule at least brough some civilisation ,while Spain just brought Gallions and Boats full of gold which were robbed and sunk by corsairs...
>>
>>69140393
Native Spaniards make up 88% of the total population of Spain.
The immigrants originate mainly in Latin America.
>>
>>69139791
>homogenous

Some spanish people look like they are Moroccans. Besides, don't they have many regional problems? Galicia and Catalonia want to be independant. What about the Basque nationalist group ETA? I don't know, to me Spain looks like with many problems.
>>
>>69140695
He is probably one of those mexican american native halfbreeds that think they are spanish.

American mongrels are silly.
>>
>>69140833
Spain is also the poorest country in europe. Are you fucking trolling us here?
>>
>>69141006
That's Moldova, Ukraine, or Kosovo.
>>
>>69141006
No. Not even close.
>>
>>69139791
>and Spain is still a homogenous country
>Spain is still a homogenous country
>a homoegenous country

Firstly it's "homogeneous", secondly Spain has never been "homogeneous", considering it was conquered by Moors and that shit stain on their genetics has never been removed/cleaned off.

Also, you're an American, you have a nigger president...

You shouldn't be making threads laughing at others, you should be begging and pleading for the forgiveness of /pol/ for your nations ultimate cucktastic cuckery.

On your knees boy and bow before the Khalifa Obama.
>>
>>69140393
We'll see in 5 years, froggy.
>>
Um.
How are we the cucked ones when we have your territory under our control and you take it like a bitch?
>>
>>69141494
Allah ackbar?
>>
>>69141087
Not Ukraine, Moldova is literally Africa tier. Kosovo is a meme country, it shouldn't count.
>>
>>69139791
Spain raped everyone into spaniardoom.

Hence, we become both the cuck and the bull, ending the eternal cycle.
>>
>>69141215
pretty sure they are, show me some proofs.
>>69141494
The fact you think we are all french shows your education level as well. That's like saying all of usa is gay because 10% are gay.
>>
>>69141342
wasn't the moors kicked out along with the emirate of granada? Spanish people are white.
>spanish people not africans born in spain.
>>
Actually we have gypsies (the worst kind) and Mercheros.
>>
>>69141705
>pretty sure they are, show me some proofs.
They aren't, Serbia/Ukraine/Moldova and some other Eastern commie bloc shit holes are poorer than Spain.

Spain just has high debpnts and a stupid building based economy that collapsed quicker than ur mothers pussy after I fucked it.
>>
>>69141916
ukraine isn't part of the eu, serbia and the rest of yugoslavia are brain dead.
>>
>>69141878
The most visible Moors and once that ruled were kicked out.

Have you ever been to Barcelona? Madrid? Or any part of Spain for that matter? They're all as dark as my turds after a night eating a chicken tikka with beer, as smelly as well.
>>
>>69142055
Calm down Mohammed
>>
>>69142055
Yes, they look quite muslimish.
>>
>>69142055
Well i visited spain when i was on my grand parent's house (Guarda - Portugal), not on barcelona or madrid but i went to sevilla, the non-white people was usually immigrants from north africa...
>>
>>69139791
Spaniards are a product of racemixing themselves so of course they would indulge in the same behaviour as their moorish ancestors.
>>
>>69141006
>DudeWeedLMAO education
>>
>>69139791

Spain became fucking poor, so nobody wanted to migrate there. They were saved by their own shitty country.

Their government literally asked like 4000 refugees to settle there last summer and so far only a few dozens have said yes kek
>>
>>69139923
Que viva!
>>
>>69142183
U mad Abdul Karim ibn Siesta?
>>
>>69142183
Okay moorberto moorbosa
>>
>>69139791
Barcelona is 20% Muslim.
>>
File: 7BciUGC.jpg (490 KB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
7BciUGC.jpg
490 KB, 1974x1200
>>69141705
Top kek..
>>
>>69143605
>20
Moor like 80%.
>>
>>69141006
That's wrong. It's 18th wealthiest, right behind France at 17. And retaining your cultural heritage is more important than wealth btw.
>>
>>69140695
You should read history, gypsy.
Spain did no genocide.
They conquered Aztecs, Mayans and Incas with just a bunch of conquistadores
Spain had an official race mixing policy.
They did exploited them.
Spain built Universites, Cathedrals and more.

Brits did a mass genocise in NA
>>
>>69144196
You do realise that one of the reasons the Americans rebelled against British rule was because Britain would not let them genocide the natives, right?
>>
>>69139961
>Cree and Inuit french-english rape baby calling us half-moors
>inb4 anglos realize that all moors were killed and expulsed from 1492 to late 17th century
>>
>>69144196
>Brits did a mass genocise in NA
Wut?

No we didn't LOL. We fucking allied with the Native Tribes you idiot, we even set up a defensive line which made it clear the colonists could not cross it in order to preserve the Native Americans you absolute fucktard.

The Appalachian line was drawn because Native Americans kept burning down colonist towns in revenge and we had to keep spending money rebuilding them.

Please don't tell me all you Latinas are taught that we genocided the natives of Latina America?

Right? You're not are you? Right? QUE PASA?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 768x1024
viva peru
>>
>>69144677
Including 1609's genocide
>>
>>69144874
^this nigger knows what's up
>>
>>69144694
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Proclamation_of_1763

Suck it you smelly Latina faggots oh and go and have a bath and use some soap, stinky unwashed backwater shitheads. You're just like your father, SPAIN.
>>
>>69144694
At least in brazil (private schools at least) we learn about the reasons of american rebels wanted to be independent and things about the manifest destiny wich ended up in the genocide of the west
>>
>>69143512
>CANARY ISLANDS
>LITERALLY IN AFRICA
Sven, you should look after your own country intead of trying to make everyone forget about how cucked you are.
>>69144677
They always forget that, and the Reconquista, and battles against the turks invading europe. They forget about all of those things and call us cucks because "le meeems"
>>
>>69145174
Brits talking about shower.

kekekekekekekekekek
>>
>>69145174
>British person says an entire country has bad hygiene while british people are known for bad hygiene and dental health
Remain upset, sheep fucker.
>>
>>69145423
Go wash you stinky Muslim.
>>
>>69145488
CLEAN YOURSELF WITH DISINFECTANT YOU STINKY PIECE OF MOOR SHIT!

WASH THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR DNA! DRINK SOME ACID! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>69145594
As I've said, remain upset. By the way, some of your grease got on the caps lock, clean it up and proceed with your anal rage.
>>
>>69145527
>being this mad
>>
As my welsh grandpa said, there is nothing funnier than a mad englishman...
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.