[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this /pol/? Does the redpill make faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: ss (2016-03-28 at 08.51.26).png (332 KB, 581x376) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-28 at 08.51.26).png
332 KB, 581x376
What did he mean by this /pol/?

Does the redpill make faggots hate themselves?
>>
Unless I'm remembering someone else, he's said before that if he had a choice in the matter, he'd rather be straight.
>>
If a fast food spot could be considered based it would be Chick-fil A

Plus it is delicious
>>
I think it's self-deprecating and tongue-in-cheek at the same time. Chick-Fil-A is run by Christians who publicly hate fags.
>>
File: image.gif (141 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
141 KB, 400x324
>>69139767
>a self hating fag
>>
>>69139498
>actually got the lettuce bun

[REEs internally]
>>
>>69139498
controlled opposition
>>
>>69141170
Milo is on a diet right now.
>>
>>69141357
Its okay since I know he's cutting so he could get some gay sex

it just offends my burger sensibilities
>>
>>69140150
>closed on Sunday
>mostly white nonfat conservative women with no hair dye or problem glasses
>polite and courteous
>actual chicken
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 407x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 407x428
>a fucking lettuce bun
>>
How much am I missing out by not having chick-fil-a in Britain?
>>
>>69141832
You're missing out. There is none in my area as of right now. But I was visiting Flagstaff Arizona with my girlfriend and our motel was near a chick fil a. I ate there every morning
>>
File: 1446851520262.jpg (699 KB, 2026x1292) Image search: [Google]
1446851520262.jpg
699 KB, 2026x1292
>>69141832
It's pretty much better than KFC and any other fast food chicken sandwiches. I've had better fried chicken in places but their chicken is definitely high tier
>>
>>69141832
Chick-fil-a is alright... for fast food. It costs more than McDonald's or Burger King but you get what you pay for in quality and environment. The people who work at Chick-fil-a are nicer and know what the fuck they're doing. The dining rooms tend to be cleaner. The food tastes better but it's still fast food. If you're ever in a part of the US that has them, give it a try but do expect fast food rather than a high culinary experience.
>>
>>69140931
No the fuck it isn't, faggot. Get your news from somewhere other than msnbc and Facebook. Dan Cathy was donating money to an organization that opposed gay marriage. The company had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 1448657575385.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1448657575385.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>69141548
Wait that's a thing? Just looked over it and the fucking bun is made out of leaves.

Is there bread inside it?
>>
>>69139767
He does have a choice in the matter.

He's just a degenerate signalling virtue and you all fall for it.
>>
Probably something to do with carbs and how he's powerless to resist junk food

Man I don't know. Who cares? Can we talk about politics you fags?
>>
>>69143716
No you don't. You don't have a choice. It's a mental disease, and should be treated as such.
>>
>>69139767
Really? I swear he did an article or something on how great it is to be gay and not have social expectations. He says gays are meant to experiment and push social boundaries and called Dave Rubin dumb for trying to copy the straights by getting married and not going out and having fun.
>>
File: Milo Obama.png (42 KB, 563x224) Image search: [Google]
Milo Obama.png
42 KB, 563x224
Milo is amazing

I hope I can meet him one day, though I'd be terrified
>>
>>69143945
He doesn't have to engage in romantic relationships with other men.
>>
is Milo really gay?
>>
>>69144001
Milo isn't terribly consistent.
>>
Remember when "Chick Fil A" was actually "Chik Fil A"?
That was back when we were living in the Berenstein universe.
>>
>>69139498
how a nigger loving faggot is the ruler of POL baffles me. You white boys are hilariously pathetic.
>>
>>69145165
>Remember when "Chick Fil A" was actually "Chik Fil A"?
No
>>
>>69144363
Not being gay doesn't make you straight. To be straight you have to be into the opposite gender, which he cannot be sexually aroused by.
>>
>>69145355
He can still choose to be abstinent, which is the only correct choice for those unfortunately born with this affliction.
>>
>>69139498
He is making a reference to when Chick-fil-a publicly opposed gay-marriage and retards interpreted it as a middlefinger to the homos
>>
>>69145507
Doesn't make him straight, just an abstinent gay man. He's not going to procreate anyways. What's wrong with him enjoying his mental illness and using it for social justice brownie points?
>>
>>69145309

This.

Daily reminder that this bastard is a self proclaimed attention whore and shit stirrer and would sell us all down the fucking river if he could back a quick buck from it.
>>
>>69139498
>had chic fil a for breakfast
>see this
God bless America
>>
File: BccjZmP.jpg (640 KB, 2059x1826) Image search: [Google]
BccjZmP.jpg
640 KB, 2059x1826
>>
>>69145949
SINCE WHEN DID CHIC FIL A HAVE A K IN IT
>>
>>69145949
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN
THE GREAT SHIFTING
>>
>>69145675
a) It is a sin.
b) Acceptance of deviant, anti-social behaviors erodes the moral fabric of a community and de facto normalizes other deviance. It is no coincidence that gay rights, sexual "liberation" (i.e. hedonistic slavery much like drug addiction), falling birth rates and the general disintegration of the family all coincide.
>>
>>69139498

he's trying to be funny being a faggot at chick fillet
>>
>>69141832
It seems they tend to hire better quality staff, in every chic-fil-a I've ever been too. There's a franchise in NC that is owned and staffed completely by Mennonite women. Awesome service, and it's always clean.
>>
>>69139498
Good. Thanks for sticking up for our rights.
>>
>>69139498

It's a joke you giant dense faggot
>>
>>69139498

it means eating at a restaurant isn't a political statement and businesses don't aren't capable of having ideologies or religious beliefs
>>
>>69146533
the ice man knows the truth
>>
>>69145779
As if any of us are truly any different.
>>
What's good at chick fil a? I got a chicken sandwich there and it sucked and never been back since
>>
>>69148647
No sir thats not like all of us. This homosexual has 0 shame and is basically a feminist that would spin on a 50 inch black dildo for a reaction over money.
>>
>>69144182
>Milo is amazing

I liked him until I realized he is simply pandering.
>>
>>69150149
Watch some of his older appearances. His current look and behavior is a gag that he picked up from debating gay pride fags, who would use their flamboyancy and attitude to basically talk over him to the audience. He used to be more restrained.
>>
>>69141832
not much. the chicken's off. it doesn't taste like barbeque chicken or fried chicken, it tastes like "chic fil a" chicken and i don't like it. you ARE missing out on american barbeque though
>>
>>69151301
So now we are just monkeys that fling the same shit back and forth with each other? I get that feminist and fags are hard to deal with but thats why you laugh in their faces and tell them dealing with a retard is easier because atleast they have some reason. It pisses them off more and keeps you from being a degenerate just like them.
>>
>>69149661
There are only a few good things about Chik-Fil-A:
The workers are generally white
Generally service is fast, and of high quality
Corporate hate fags and yet leftists can't resist eating there anyway

Other than that, their food is pretty shit.
>>
>TFW you know you're a homo but hate people who act even remotely faggy.

I want to oven flamers and even Milo's "daddy" shit with Trump fucking grosses me out. I have absolutely no desire to be a homo and the only thing I can do about it is to be abstinent, but I also have a burning desire as a white man to procreate and create more white children.

I absolutely don't believe it's a genetic disease since my lineage exists and unless all my grandfathers and grandmothers just suffered through like I will, I seriously doubt I would pass it on to any kids I have. If I keep them away from the social degeneracy and make sure they grow up to be normal, should I just bear with it and never tell anyone?

I know I'm stoic enough to suffer through it, and I'm not totally repulsed by the idea of having sex with a woman, especially since I understand that's it a mean to an end?

I know I'll have to make my own decision in the end, but any advice? And no, I'm not killing myself, nor am I just giving into the faggotry.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.