[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Men for Bernie Backfires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: black men for bernie.gif (2 MB, 508x277) Image search: [Google]
black men for bernie.gif
2 MB, 508x277
So I'm currently in my Philadelphia University library, and passing by outside of the huge glass window is a "Black Men for Bernie" advertisement on the side of a bus that is passing by. This advertisement states that black men are voting for Bernie Sanders, and that other black men should do the same.

Immediately, two black fellows that are in the next cubicle next to me burst out in laughter, stating that, and i quote; "Why the fuck do they have that? Do they think I'm gonna vote for him? Why? Because he was in the civil rights movement? I'm not votin' for Trump either, but that shit is pissin' me off. Isn't he like 70 anyway? He's prolly gonna die too. Why would they have that add?"

Aftyer hearing this and seeing the bus outside of the window for myself, I had to ask myself; why did this ad, which was made to target specifically the demographic that was sitting next to me, have a negative effect on the very people that it was supposed to encourage?

So, what is is t /pol/, I am rather perplexed right now...
>>
It's basically telling us that we can't think for ourselves and don't know what's best for us.

And I know Trump is best for us.
>>
>>69139354
>not voting for Trump or Bernie
explain why all blacks are Cruzmissles
>>
>>69139641
I thought the overall number of blacks were Democrat voters?
>>
>>69138947
its just like any social interaction or entertainment when it feels forced on the audience it loses all positive aspects
>>
File: busted_2.jpg (300 KB, 1030x687) Image search: [Google]
busted_2.jpg
300 KB, 1030x687
>>69138947
My son they are all voting for the playa Cruz bitches.
>>
What is it about Hillary that they like so much?
>>
>>69140705
Daz whuz up. Cruz gits dem bithes. Cruz gits me sum white bitches. I likes dis nigga hur.
>>
File: Bernie is done.png (6 KB, 647x94) Image search: [Google]
Bernie is done.png
6 KB, 647x94
>>69138947
the scary part is that black voters think hillary clinton would be a good president
>>
>>69138947
It's what the tumblristas would call "whitesplaining", but is more accurately "Libsplaining".

You see it on reddit, the Bernie cucks are just out right condescending in telling others to vote for bernie.

It's basically "why aren't you dumb poor farm folk voting for hillary, you sexists".

No one, not even morons, like being treated like they're pets so blatantly.

Hillary is successful cause she's like LBJ, she condescends subtly enough that people don't get that they're being talked down to.
>>
>>69138947
Water is wet. The sky is blue. Nigs are stupid. Too stupid to be pandered to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.