[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So recently one German newspaper publiced this map of the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: most_dang_places.jpg (40 KB, 559x522) Image search: [Google]
most_dang_places.jpg
40 KB, 559x522
So recently one German newspaper publiced this map of the most dangerous cities in Europe.
Suprisingly, bypassing all the German cities like Colo*rape*gne or Hamburg. Leftist on the rise.

Bild was its name, how much cucked this media is germanfags?
>>
>>69138463
>Paris, London and Barcelona lower than Madrid
>BARCELONA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCKING W O W.

Barcelona is like fucking spanish mälmo
>>
>>69138463
>no Brussels too
medium lel
>>
>>69138463
Native cuck here. I don't think anyone reads BILD other than foreigners and Merkel-fans
>>
>>69138463
>Bucuresti
>4

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fucking shit.
Oh yeah, someone might steal your wallet if you spend more than 5 hours sleeping on the sidewalk in a ghetto. They might steal your phone too!

Boy those evil eastern bigots sure need more muslim immigrants to teach them peace and love
>>
>>69140667
>foreigners and Merkel-fans
Soo... Isn't that like half of Germany?
>>
>>69140826
Kek
Well Merkel fans are rare these days. Foreigners... well I don't think their reading comprehension is that good yet
>>
File: tumblr_m0ngbd2EHB1qfso9oo1_500.gif (845 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0ngbd2EHB1qfso9oo1_500.gif
845 KB, 500x375
>>69140826
>mfw
>>
>Budapest is more dangerous than London or Paris

yeah, nah

I've been living here for 8 years and literally nothing happened to me, and I go out every week at least once, went to uni, been to all districts and met everyone from gypsies to tourists etc.

When I went to London faggots stole my bike, my wallett and I got punched in the face by some drunk faggot. And I only spent 4 days in that shithole.
>>
>mfw I was never mugged or harassed on the streets of Bucharest for the past 15 years

Damn, I swear those journalists are cucked and brainwashed as hell.

Every time I went to the West, I had to literally avoid certain areas in different cities, or else I risked on being attacked. Hell, when I was in Uni back in ol' England, the University was giving us weekly warnings on how we should avoid going outside past 10 in fears of recent muggings and stabbings.

But yea, Bucharest is the shitty city, sure.
>>
What the fuck is with Tallinn? Do you risk getting stabbed with a toothbrush?
>>
Finaly we arent included on a europe map. Were not european, were scandinavian. Malmoe is probably a 10
>>
File: 1327021324789.png (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1327021324789.png
25 KB, 200x200
about Riga it says:
>prostitute trafficking
>protests against immigrants
>>
>>69141200

can confirm, Britanistan is one of the shittiest place to live. I was there for 3 years and you had to literally watch out for everything, from mad chavs that wanted to beat the shit of you cuz you are an immigrant, black persons that speak a foreign language even for the British - they want to kick you cuz you are white; Middle Easterners want to fuck with you cuz you are white and different.

I would rate London and Essex as the shittiest places I ever had the unfortunate luck to live in.

Bucharest and Budapest are pieces of heaven compared to those shitholes
>>
>>69141200
I've been theere for 6 days walking and drinking on the street all night with my gf.

Police didn't see a problem of me drinking next to Parliment.
No skinhead aproached me to ask if i have any problems.
Everybody was nice and smilling.

Wtf Hungary, this is not post soviet style, get your shit together.
>>
No-go areas for ethnic whites and christians in Germany:

Cologne
entire Ruhr area (Dusseldorf, Essen, Dortmund)
Bremen
Berlin

But desu, it's everywhere now, my city of 8000 was forced to accept 300 shitskin migrants who are now being housed in the center of the village, right next to the high school, bank, municipal administration building etc.

Germany officially has no migrant crime because it all gets covered up by the german police and the press, aka Rotherham, see Cologne gangrape. The only thing that came out of the Cologne scandal - which only became news 5 days after the fact because the events had gone viral on facebook - was the creation of a internet censorship taskforce by the Merkel regime to crack down on 'online hate speech'. People now get censored and banhammered on facebook for the most absurd reasons. Their accounts simply disappear, they never have a chance to explain themself to others, Rest assured that stuff like Cologne will never go viral on the internet again.
>>
Except Barcelona in addition to Madrid literally all the capitols of random cities of Europe. Nice “journalism“
>>
File: bitch hold on.jpg (55 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
bitch hold on.jpg
55 KB, 480x720
>>69138463

>Riga - 6
>London - 15

???

Lived in Riga's centre for 4 years, never had any trouble, never seen anything bad going on, even while going out often during the nights, but lived in London for 9 months and i got mugged twice during the day, got my ring stolen from the table while i went to the bathroom in a restaraunt and got pickpocketed thrice on the subway.

How the fuck does this rating system work?
>>
>>69141734
Stories like this always makes me consider deleting all my social media accounts. Really.
>>
>>69141866
Places with more non-whites are less dangerous, of course! Why would you think otherwise, are you a bigot?
>>
>>69138463
It literally looks like some leftist cunt split the map on the Odra river, put all the bad marks on the east and add few extra bad ones on the west just to make it look more real.
>>
>>69141866
non-white crime doesn't count, they're just the victim of racism ;)
>>
>>69141628

get fucked jippo
>>
>>69141866
They are just numbered m8
Source: every number occurs only once
>>
>>69138463
>Budapest

ahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Holy shit. Their butthurt is echoing here. My fence works, you cunt. And here to stay.
>>69141458
>According to this map, Hungary is 100% pure European.

No more Eastern European bullshit about us not being white!
>>
>>69142109
>London Barcelona
Le wut m8?
>>
>>69141866

> How the fuck does this rating system work?

I'll tell you how it works. You take the location of the aforementioned journalist, where he lives. Then, you take a map and you start tracing with a pencil towards Central-Eastern Europe.

The threat level of the cities will increase along with the distance traveled by the traced line in comparison with the origin point, giving you the final answer:

>>69142078

Sad because you are afraid of going out in certain places of your own city?

Sad because you are literally getting cucked every fucking single day by minorities that btw, will turn into majorities in less than a couple of years?

Have fun enjoying Raqqa 2.0, European Edition
>>
>>69138463
Gothenburg in Sweden has had more shootings and kills than the cities on that list, even had live grenades thrown at cops with at least 10 no go areas for authorities and when prime minister of sweden was there last year he had to flee or get beaten up.

Guess it did not warrant listing.
>>
>>69142349
Barcelona is full with niggers. such a nice city and filled to the brim with dindus
>>
>>69138463
Paris.
Less dangerous place according to that map.
Lol.
I'm pretty sure that this survey have been done by an african.
>>
>>69138463
Gonna say all of those east euro places (not counting Athens) are totally safe unless you're a faggot or a loudly pro-eu cuck.
>>
File: 1459188812631.jpg (2 MB, 1277x1032) Image search: [Google]
1459188812631.jpg
2 MB, 1277x1032
>>
>>69142349
They even fucked that up.
There was probably a desceiption to those cities to the map
>>
File: 1450987022320.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450987022320.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>69139326
>mälmo
You butchered it.
>>
File: pepetrump.png (126 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
pepetrump.png
126 KB, 1024x1024
>>69138463

>German media

what the fuck do you expect you clown
>>
>>69142535

In all my time travelling to Paris, I have learned but one thing:

Paris is a beautiful city, the center of it. During the day. At night, it transforms into the breeding grounds of the african natives.

It's the closest you can get to the Purge, French Edition
>>
>>69141200
for me, this funny OP stat is acceptable IF this gives +1. reason why a rapefugee dont want to come here
>>69138463
>>
File: kkkkk.gif (1 MB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
kkkkk.gif
1 MB, 450x285
>>69138463

>No swedish or german cities
>>
>>69142704
>It's the closest you can get to the Purge, French Edition
keeeeeeeek
>>
>>69141866
Agreed, Riga is one of the coolest cities I've ever been to and unless you go looking for trouble, it's pretty hard to find any, ap[art from the occasional pick pocket!

So happy I got to marry a Latvian, I'm learning the language and then we're moving back to her homeland!

Es milu Latviju!
>>
>>69142593
Yes there was i'm not posting from an original source. The poster only copied description of Warsaw:
>Political protests
>Highest criminal rate in Poland

1st it's a fucking capitol, 2nd it's a fucking capitol. It's really funny how both arguments are logically correct and totally retarded at the same time.
>>
>>69142833
Is that this MissesVlog bitch?
Need sauce. Also checked
>>
>Sofia 3rd dangerous city
What the fuck? I know we're no heaven but where do they get that from. When I spent time in Londonistan I was threatened and mugged serveral fucking times.
>>
>>69141734
Holy shit. Best of luck gerbros
>>
>>69138463
This map is correct. Germany is 100 percent safe... ok, maybe 99 percent.
>>
>>69143093

no clue, m8. But would smash
>>
In Barcelona we have an antisystem commie sjw feminist women that let's the niggers do whaterver they want.
>>
>>69143096

Should I be happy because you took the podium on that, or should I be jelly and try to backstab you?

Don't forget, Svetomir, we shall send the next batch of gippo next week. Make sure they reach Turkey.
>>
>>69142497

Yeah, that's a lot. For Sweden. Still more Finns get murdered every year. Funny, isn't it.
>>
>>69141200
>When I went to London faggots stole my bike, my wallett and I got punched in the face by some drunk faggot. And I only spent 4 days in that shithole.
Toplel

>>69141256
Which university?
>>
>>69143096
be happy and refer to this when local libtards want to invite rapefugees in ur country

"dangerous to live here, dont bring them here"
>>
>>69143462

> Which university?

University of Essex, the hellhole I signed up for, which I deeply regret.
>>
>>69143096
>When I spent time in Londonistan I was threatened and mugged serveral fucking times.

In our defence, it was probably a Pole who mugged you.
>>
>>69143611
Bum.
Did you visit anywhere nice during your stay in England?
>>
>>69143714
Nah, we just mug the natives. Bulgarians are bros.
>>
>>69138463
Donetsk is safer than Kiev?
>>
File: cmon!!.gif (2 MB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
cmon!!.gif
2 MB, 330x275
No Vilnius
>>
Why are Germans so blatantly lying?
They literally deserve a nuke.
>>
Wait so Kiev is the safest?
>>
>>69143856

A nice place? As far as I've seen, as long as you go the fuck away from London and the metropolitan area, and I mean far away up to Sunderland, the place changes and the people too.

Scotland was awesome as hell, Wales as well. Cornwall not so much and the coastline towards France is horrible, it's like the people there are retarded as fuck.

But man, going to high-school near Chelmsford, Essex, and then to Uni, still in Essex, have made me realize that people living here are stupidly retarded and dangerous at most.

I would rate your country, after living there for almost 5 years, a 6/10. I left as soon as I finished my degree, even though I had the possibility of staying there and earning 20x more than I earn in Romania.

You heard that right, 20x times
>>
>>69138463
Libertine slobs actually want to evaluate the safety of other countries? How can slobs be trustworthy?
>>
>>69144164
Do you want another nuclear cloud like after Chernobyl, Rodaku?
They have muslims, it's enough.
>>
>>69144164
in this situation the "bad" propaganda is helpful

no one wants to send poor innocent refugees into danger :)
>>
>>69138463
>Belgrade

What is Prisitina, Tirana, Sarajevo, Istambul, Malmo

bullshit
>>
>>69138463
>Germany is safe, goys. Nothing will happen here. Everything is under control! Don't fall into the trap of ISIS. They want you to be scared of terror attacks! Remember, if you beat them, they win!

I just want to get out of here but it's shit everywhere else as well.
>>
>>69144287
>Polonium

"Most Dangeorus"
>>
>>69141618
sounds about right.
>>
>>69144567
If you give it a second thought... Maybe THIS IS a fucking tutorial for refugees? Where to go, what to avoid.
Places 1 to 10 are eastern Europe
Germany totally safe
Belgium totally safe
Sweden totally safe
>>
>>69138463
divide and conquer.
they are trying to rile us up against each other. don't believe their lies.
>>
>>69144666
Thanks Paddy.
>>
>>69142884
even after all these years germans are cucking us.... sūda Friči
>>
>Athens 8

I would put Athens at least in 3 only behinf Bucharest and Kiev

I've seen some crazy shit there over the years and every year is much worse with the rampant unemployment and the constant everyday clashes of radicals rights and lefts.

Add in all that very powerful mafias and ghettos and you have an absolute shithole
>>
>>69144567

as if, even if the refugees came, they would integrate or the people would welcome them with arms wide open.

Man, the thing that we should be grateful of is that we are ex-commies. Our mentality, not including the brainwashed youth that was raised after the 2000's, is not tolerable with these migrants, and we will never accept them.

That's the problem with the West, in understanding us. We were at war with muslims for 500-600 years, even more. We literally had to fight for our survival.

In our history classes (1st grade to 5th grade) the kids are fed up glorified stories about how we managed to defeat the muslims in countless battles, how the would rape and enslave our people and so forth.

I sometimes throw a "God bless" for our old, non-reformed Educational System.
>>
what's with kiev, do you fear for your life there?
>>
>>69141200
Yeah what the actual fuck, I have lived here all my life, I was even wandering alone in the downtown when I was younger (14-16 yrs old) and I never felt myself in danger, I was even going through Blaha after dark and not even a single gypsy come to me.
>>
It's during these times I'm happy nobody cares about me.
>>
>>69138463
You're all welcome to come here and have a beer, we'll have a debate on which is worse jews or muslims
>>
File: 1458772773858.jpg (52 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1458772773858.jpg
52 KB, 600x604
>Riga & Barcelone
>Dangerous cities of Europe

It's like they're not even trying to look credible...
>>
>>69144980

If you think you can compare a literal warzone up to some time ago (Kiev) and another literal warzone up to some time ago (Athens) with Bucharest, as far as security goes, you must be truly mad.

But hey, it's the interwebs. I'm a gipsy and I'm currently typing this from under a bridge. I'm here with my carriage, my wife, our 9 welfare babies and our horse, Ion.
>>
File: theyknow.png (308 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
theyknow.png
308 KB, 800x445
>>69141200
>>
>>69145405
I cant really have a subjective opinion about Bucharest but when I visited it,it reminded me of Athens and looked shady as hell.Brasov on the other hand was really nice and I loved it

I'll take your words and put Athens in 2.Its a literal warzone at this point.You can get stabbed with no reason at all
>>
File: 1438530333613.jpg (55 KB, 620x615) Image search: [Google]
1438530333613.jpg
55 KB, 620x615
What about Calais? Mytilene? Ceuta? Brussels? LMFAO

And of course, any big city in Sweden or Oslo.
>>
File: australianduck.png (72 KB, 541x566) Image search: [Google]
australianduck.png
72 KB, 541x566
>the most "diverse" cities are the most dangerous

I'm sure it's purely coincidental.
>>
>>69144333
Yes I don't like the look of Chelmsford. And I've never been to Sunderland but it looks like a dump, so I doubt it's any better. I've been to Cardiff and liked it. Never been to Scotland.
Surprised you didn't like Cornwall.
The cities along the coast, with the possible exception of Brighton, tend to be dumps. Plymouth, Portsmouth, etc. not nice.
>>
>>69138463
>>69144980
>Athens 8

Athens is not a dangerous city.
Athens is actually one of the safest cities in EU.

The niggers who made this map probably included attacks with small gas canisters, and forgot to mention that even when it comes to terrorist attacks in Greece, the perpetrators almost always phone the police or the media and issue a warning.

Terrorist attacks in Greece are also carried out by local dissident cells and do not target schools, places of religious worship, shopping malls, etc.

We also THANKFULLY never had any terrorist attacks by islamoniggers. I believe that's because we mostly leave them alone, and more importantly because deep down they know we (by we I mean the citizens/civilians) will fucking obliterate any muslims living in Athens if they ever attacked a church or other crowded place via suicide bombing, explosives etc.
>>
>>69145886

It looked shady up until the late 2000's, now it's quite ok. But even then, you could walk by yourself in the middle of the night and not be afraid of literally anything except stray dogs.

It's sad man, I remember when I visited Athens back when I was 14-15, it was such a vibrant town and full of history. Hands down one of my nicest holiday, considering the fact that I'm a history enthusiast.
>>
>>69138463
That map is so fucking retarded.
They're literally just naming the largest city/capitol in each country.
For example, Marseille is the most dangerous city in France, not Paris.
>>
>>69144150
Too small
Too little niggers
>>
>>69145886
>>69145405
>Athens in 2.Its a literal warzone at this point.
>another literal warzone up to some time ago (Athens)

Athens is a warzone?
Is this a new dank meme?
I actually live in Athens and I wasn't aware.
I guess I have /pol/ to thank for letting me know I live in a LITERAL warzone.
BRB going to buy ammo and supplies to fight the bad guys!
>>
The numbers Mason, what do they mean?
>>
>>69146989

Considering the fact that most of our media is portraying your political mess in the most horrible of ways, I'm not even surprised that you might be even telling the truth.

Dunno, as far as Athens is concerned, I based my claims on most of our Media and our Ministry of Exterior, that issues warning signs for travelling to Greece every few months or so.

Back when you had the riots, our media made it look so that you were literally a warzone, with police not handling anything.
>>
>>69146470
>Athens is actually one of the safest cities in EU

yeah sure.ask the tourists that wanted to take a night stroll in Omonoia and Exarcheia and got mugged in no time

All the tourist agencies advise them to stay in the tourist areas to avoid the junkies and the muggers.One wrong turn in Athens and you gonna get smashed

Ofc if you stay in the safe areas you gonna be fine but there are absolutely no go zones
>>69146989
there are everyday clashes in Athens between fascists and anarchists and even mafias in neighborhood lvl.If you live at North Suburbs and you are a sheltered kid ofc you havent seen it
>>
>>69138463
>Bucharest
>Dangerous

Fuckin pick one,I swear to God that city is filled with pussies compared to other cities I have visited
>>
>>69147647

>Bucharest

But senpai, w-w-who will the West blame for the gippos if Bucharest is not on the "most-dangerous" list?
>>
>>69147518
Monastiriski is the same.

HOW THE FUCK IS THE HISTORICAL CITY CENTER THAT BAD !?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY THE FUCK IS ATHENS ORGANIZED SO CHAOTICALLY !?!??!!??
>>
>>69138463
Map is bullshit, I lived in Belfast for nearly 4 years and never ran into any trouble up there, felt safer there than when I visited London for a week.
>>
>>69147316
Your media is full of shit then.

>>69147518
>Omonoia and Exarcheia and got mugged

Exarcheia is one of the safest places in Athens. Everyone there is chill as fuck, and they would never touch any tourists. Why are you lying?
I live near the Hilton hotel in Athens.

>everyday clashes in Athens between fascists and anarchists

That's also a lie.

>no go zones

People just need to use common sense. If you're visiting a foreign city it is not wise to get into dark alleys. That's not particular to Athens. Every major city has niggers lurking into dark alleys at night.

>>69148123
Monastiraki is safe as fuck. It's a major tourist attraction and there is always police present and patrolling the streets.
The worst thing that can happen to you is to have your wallet stolen by a pick-pocket nigger.
>>
>>69148123
you know the sad truth m8?

Monastiraki is totally safe compared to other central areas.Every next building in the centre have 4-5 homeless guys sleeping under it,Albos dealing drugs in the corners and paranoid people ready to pick up a fight in broad daylight.

Dont listen to the other Greek idiots.
Athens is the definition of shithole at this point
>>
>>69138463

Tallinn and Riga feel much safer in a Friday night than Helsinki or most Western European places these days.
>>
>>69148563
Such a pity ....
>>
>>69148375
Next time carry a bomb
>>
>>69148560
>Exarcheia is one of the safest places in Athens. Everyone there is chill as fuck, and they would never touch any tourists

Sure.Maybe you should suggest them to park their car at Stournari,then chill for a blaze in the square,or Mesologiou or Navarinou park.

Nigga there was a literal protest against the mafias in Exarcheia some days a go,where the protesters came with fucking assault rilfles and pistols.This was triggered because the Albos at Mesologiou harassed a chick and some pure white knight got stabbed

Dont try to give me lessons.I see this shit everyday.You may visit it once a month
>>
>>69148563
You have got to be fucking shitting me with all the bullshit you keep posting.
>>
>>69138463
that's just silly western propaganda against east they try to make us look bad because we don't agree with their plans damn i hope that western europe gets what they deserve fucking time they are mean to us ho cane paris is so low when people were shot on streed ? and i want to see brussels rank on that map why they don't show us? they act just like commies
>>
>>69144902

Oh, you're one of those little hateful things. Sorry to have bothered you. I'll just keep screwing glorious Latvian pussy while you complain & run after a random tanya or nadya.
>>
>>69142704
>>69143611
>>69141628
>>69146562

You visited those countries with or without your caravan?
>>
>>69138463
>Zagreb on the list
Ayy lmao Germans are def cray cray
>>
>Die US-Beratungsgesellschaft „Mercer“ hat jetzt ihr jährliches Ranking über Sicherheit und Lebensqualität in 230 Städten weltweit präsentiert.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again
>>
>>69149270
Savage
>>
>>69149270
Abdul, /pol/ is haram..
Salam pork alekum
>>
>>69149128
>the protesters came with fucking assault rilfles and pistols
>some pure white knight got stabbed

SOURCE?
>>
>>69138463
BILD is the singularity of german cuckage.
Julian Röpke aka. ISIS didndu nuffin EBIL RUSSIA is one of their writers.
>>
>>69138463
>Bild

Seriously, this is like actually believing what Macierewicz says.
>>
>>69148560
Safe as fuck maybe at the metro. But go two streets up and you'll fucking see a lot of muzzies and niggers,
>>
Just went on the article and a lot of why the cities are unsafe are because of them not letting refugees in.

Riga - Refugees denied

Budapest - The refugee crisis and their solution (clashes with the police) led here to the negative review.
>>
>>69138463
We should be at least 5 or 6, fucking Riga and Tallin? How can these faggots be dangerous?
>>
>>69149633
>>69149128
Just kiss you raging homos <3
>>
>>69138463
Yeah Bulgaria is in number 3 alright, if you are black or mud, you better not go around at night.
>>
>>69138463
>no german cities
>sofia on the number 3 spot
>paris 16th, where niggers are running rampant and 140 people fucking died in a terror attack

I wouldn't trust this one, Anon.
>>
>>69141734

This sums it up rather correct. You can add Hannover main station area to that. Total shitskins infested degenerate place, it´s like aleppo. Frankfurt and Hamburg too. Then you have all liberal shitholes on the list.

Nukes to these places desu
>>
>>69139326
Maybe it's just quantity of crimes.

Also there is plenty of decent districts in Barcelona where nothing ever happens. You need to go to La Mina, Polvorín, Hospitalet, etc. to really start fearing for your belongings. Most other places are ok.
>>
>>69148691
>Helsinki
go on google images for "club swagga" lol
>>
>>69144598
>Istanbul
>European
fuck off Milan
>>
>>69149565
>abdul

Funny from people who prefer travelling everywhere than living on the soil of their ancestors.
I live in a small town and the only parasites have always been the gypsies. You guys should try to travel in India or Pakistan where you belong.
>>
>>69149932
well i don't think that western media likes us very much
>>
>>69142109
Because they're ranked
>>
>>69138463
>6. Riga
Yeah, no. I never had to call police in my whole life, I have never been mugged or beaten. I can safely go out in the middle of the night, maybe see some drunks but that's all. Complete bullshit.
>>
>>69149964
Las Ramblas are a fucking human shithole, especially at night.
>>
>>69144996
Gypsy, your entire education consists of "we wuz Romans and Dacians"
>>
>>69138463
>>69138463
>>69138463
Barcelonafag here, this mess of a city is one big tragedy waiting to happen. My ancestors fighted tooth and nail to push moors down back to morocco. The pendulum will swing hard once again, it just needs to get to boil temperature.
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>69138463
They're sliding the thread about the terrorist camps in California. It was all real, news confirmed it >>69149922
>>
>>69149633
why do you want that? Hard to believe anarchists got guns?
>>
>>69150112
Oh well, at least we don't get bombed by terrorist. Keep on being awesome, bro.
>>
>>69149633
https://www.alfavita.gr/arthron/poreia-antiexoysiaston-sta-exarheia-me-opla-enantia-stin-mafia

Totally safe and chill bruh

Happens everyday in all the civilised world
>>
ITT: eastern europeans mad that their city is shittier and more crime ridden than multi-cultural cities like London and Paris.

Slavs just admit you guys are like the niggers of europe and you'll never be as good us germanics
>>
>>69142884
Good to know that some of latvians are still coming back home
>>
>>69149250
I think he was joking.
>>
>>69138463
Belgrade #2
Only for the kebab and niggers.
>>
File: wilders.jpg (143 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wilders.jpg
143 KB, 800x600
>>69138463
>>
File: 1457861377429.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1457861377429.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>69148691
Every Friday I get fucking wasted in Riga oldtown and then stumble alone through half of Riga micro-districts i my drunken stupor (cuz cheap bastard want to save cab money and sober up).

NO DANGER in sight, maybe an old drunk will ask for a smoke.
I'm comfy with the rating wish it was higher.

You need niggers and muslims to have problems, it's that simple.
>>
>>69150338
xD
>>
>>69150458
So the people that write Bild?
>>
>>69150333
Σε kάποια στιγμή περνάει μια kοπέλα, επίσης άγνωστη σε εμάς, kαι ένας εk των τριών της απευθύνθηkε με χυδαία σεξιστιkά σχόλια. Άμεσα αρχίζουμε να του τη λέμε kαι αρχιkά ο συγkεkριμένος μαζεύτηkε, λέγοντας "εντάξει εντάξει" . Όταν του πέταξα το kαπέλο από το kεφάλι kαι γυρνώντας να φύγουμε, οι τρεις σηkώθηkαν kαι άρχισαν αρχιkά λεkτιkές αντεγkλήσεις. Σε λίγα δευτερόλεπτα βγάλαν μαχαίρια kαι ο ένας επιχείρησε να με kαρφώσει στα πλευρά. Την τελευταία στιγμή, σύντροφος που ήταν παρών έπεσε ανάμεσα σε μένα kαι το μαχαίρι kαι με γλύτωσε kινδυνεύοντας να φάει τη μαχαιριά αυτός. Παράλληλα, ο μαχαιροβγάλτης επιχείρησε να μαχαιρώσει στο kεφάλι τον άλλο σύντροφο από τους τρεις μας, ενώ πάλι παρενέβη τραβώντας τον ο σύντροφος που έσωσε kαι μένα. Οι δύο φίλοι του δολοφόνου χτύπησαν τον τρίτο σύντροφο αποkλειστιkά στο kεφάλι με την αρχιkή συνδρομή 1-2 Αλβανών, οι οποίοι μόλις αντιλήφθηkαν την παρουσία μου kαι ποιοί εμπλέkονται στο σkηνιkό επιτέθηkαν στον άλλον με το μαχαίρι ρίχνοντας του με μια πέτρα στο kεφάλι. Οι τρεις με τα μαχαίρια kατόπιν έφυγαν τρέχοντας προς τη Βαλτετσίου.
>>
>>69150338
>you'll never be as good us germanics

this
>>
>>69138463
>Vilnius not even in the list

Yeah it's pretty peaceful, but I presume Tallinn is safer.

Pretty bulshit map desu senpai
>>
>>69150568
homicide rate per capita

Latvia 4.7
Germany 0.8
>>
>>69150743
That's a long equation
>>
>>69150568
I keep seeing this .webm but WHERE IS IT FROM
>>
>>69139326
I thought Barcelona was mostly just petty crimes anyway. I've been there a good few times and it's certainly not as dangerous as Dublin or Limerick
>>
>>69149270
Based Frogposter bringing the bants
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x720
>>69150038
Hahahahahahahaha, you fucking mongoloids probably look at these moon crickets the same way the Saxons did the first time they saw you "Northmen"
>>
>>69138463
>donetsk and Luhansk not on the map
Im sure an active warzone is safe as shit, Bild.
>>
>>69138463
Litterally sad, how can germans endure this disinformation without even free weed to waste their attention for politics
>>
>>69150743
>moon runes
>>
>>69150864
Noticed that typo, I type way to quick
>>
>>69151093
since you guys are now there its not considered europe anymore
>>
>>69150925
Refugees per capita

Latvia 0
Germany 2000000
>>
>>69138463
RIGA is on the list because INHABITANTS ARE PROTESTING AGAINST IMMIGRANTS.
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg (36 KB, 735x260) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.jpg
36 KB, 735x260
>>69138463
this just got deleted by mods
2501-2565 Broadway, Camden, NJ 08104

2122 Millburn Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040
>>
>>69151222
*i mean russians
>>
File: jeb-bush-5-e1428355925476.jpg (33 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-5-e1428355925476.jpg
33 KB, 640x358
>>69150038
holy shit is this for real ?
>>
>>69151281
and yet we have much lower murder rates then all the eastern european shit holes

you should think about it.
>>
>>69138463
>Sarajevo
>not #1

Literally a walk in a countryside and you could set off a mine.
>>
>>69138463
Are you fucking serious?! Madrid is the safest city of Europe!
>>
>>69150925
>why can't I hold all these peaceful mass shootings
>>
>>69141618
How are those bad things?

If those are the estimates we could be pretty high on the global list with random stabbings and occasional firefights.
>>
>>69138463
I want off the ride
Someone take me in pls
>>
>>69144794
>tutorial
>not welfare
>>
>>69138463
>not a single German city listed

"Everything is fine. No ficki ficki. It's all okay. Listen. Believe."
>>
>>69151520
Compare the population numbers, Hans.
Riga is safer than any German city.
>>
>>69145405
>I'm here with my carriage, my wife, our 9 welfare babies and our horse, Ion.
Why is your wife named Ion? pretty weird name for a 'woman'
>>
File: RecordCrimesPer100People.png (42 KB, 1163x673) Image search: [Google]
RecordCrimesPer100People.png
42 KB, 1163x673
>>69151520
>be german, get buttfucked
>>
>>69151746
Number of rapes went down in 2015 compared to 2014.
Ficki ficki is something the mass media invented to sell more papers.
>>
>>69138463
>belgrade
>zagreb

Lol. I bet my fucking life those 2 cities are safer then berlin/london/paris

Parks work even at night, you can pretty much sleep on benches at night without anyone giving a fuck, Maybe just maybe, if you sleep outside someone will steal your phone or some shit like that
>>
>>69151952
> implying your government doesn't do everything to hide rape statistics these days.
You are part of the problem Hans.
>>
>>69151909
>Ireland near the bottom
Not having a real police force is great
>>
>>69151807
what? the values are per 1000 capitas

idiot
>>
>>69150714
Exactly,
>>
>>69138463

What's the deal with Tallinn being dangerous? I thought the Baltics were a thing.
>>
>>69151909
if you get reported for everything then ofc these crime rates are higher

dont think peoplel bother going to the police because someone called them butter face in latvia...
>>
>>69150338
Germanics end their history as dirty slobs unable to create a culture that people would want to preserve and that would assimilate migrants. Yeah, slobs are definitely a role model
>>
>>69152266
God. People like you are the reason our countries are this cucked. Stop denying reality.
>>
File: file.png (106 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [Google]
file.png
106 KB, 1024x771
>>69151565
2 mass shootings in 6 years.

Country who was most guns per capita after USA.

Pretty proud senpai, we're up par to most of europe.

Shows that guns aren't a problem, but niggers handling them.
>>
>>69138463
Bild is the biggest trash media here
>>
>Tallinn
>Riga
>more dangerous than London
wew lad
>>
File: 1457644788201.png (593 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
1457644788201.png
593 KB, 720x691
>>69138463
>Bulgaria
>3

We need to up our game chaps.
>>
File: pls.jpg (76 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
76 KB, 900x900
>>69151807
Relax, at the end of the day you are living it up and fucking nice blond girls in a safe country while he has to suck BBC and get stabbed in Lidl parking lot by an extremist.
>>
>>69152369
>people from shit holes with 5 times the murder rates calling germany unsafe
>giving them a reality check
>you are such a cuck :((((
>>
>>69142833

This is the price you pay for living in a banana republic. No freedom of speech.
>>
>>69141734

rather no-go if you're a small white girl with short skirt at night and want to cross a dark park on your own waving 100€ bills and wear a swastika...

Otherwise it's just some neighbourhoods, but who white/German would want to go there voluntarily?
>>
File: 1456580710342.jpg (111 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1456580710342.jpg
111 KB, 497x640
No German cities nor Brussels.
>>
>>69152492
Many of our shootings, before President Butt Naked scotched the numbers by counting every shooting as mass, are explicable as Programmed and anyway statistically near-invisible.
With yours, what is the extent to which they are
>alcoholism
>ethnic tension
>"normal" crime
>family dispute
?
>>
>>69141734
>bremen
Really depends on the Stadtteil of Bremen. Gröpelingen, Tenever and Vegesack, especially around Haven Hövt, are infested with mudslimes.
>>
>>69152081
Point still stands

Walk with family in Riga? Worst case scenario: a drunk Russian asks for a cigarette.

Walk with family in Berlin? Best case scenario: Father beheaded, mother raped, then stoned for adultery, sister raped and sold as a slave, brother burned and you post on twitter #NotAllMuslims #ReligionOfPeace #RefugeesWelcome #RacistsOut #NoBorders
>>
>>69153108

what point?

statistics say that the chances you get murdered a way higher in your country?

either you drunk fucks are worse then mudslims
or you are full of mudlsims aswell.
>>
>>69151909
Don't trigger him. He must believe he has ordnung, if he stops to do so, he's gonna get mad once again and we will have to hear that noisy language of his and we'll get his saliva all over us spat out bc of outrage
>>
>>69153342
Abdul please.

I'd rather share my time with drunk slav then a musllim.
>>
>>69138463
>think Belgrade is the second most safest city in Europe
>It's the second most dangerous

Holly fuck, do these people get paid to do their fucking jobs?
>>
>>69152940
One was a Romanian lunatic

>On the street at one point, Radosavljević met an older woman. He asked her in Romanian if she practiced magic. When she said no, he let her live.

Other one was an alcoholic war veteran.

>>69151520
Slovenia has lower rates than you.
Poland has the same as you
Czechs have 0.9
We have 1.2
Croats 1.1

We're all pretty fucking close retard.
>>
File: billy9_gif.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
billy9_gif.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>69152784

Really no idea what are you - a clever ruser? a cuck in denial? blind moron?

I mean, which of the countries was it - where in a really modernized and "safe" city there was gang of immigrant rapists going around groping women?

I'm just going to guess you are someone who can't swallow his pride and accept the fact that your country is
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
... and you probably are just eating up the shit of your liberal media and their biased data that shows your country as "safe".
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1599x999
>>69153342
This much delusion.
Feels good to be able to trigger a cuck, just by being white.
>>
>>69138463
I would assume that they'd just take the number of crimes reported and divide it by the number of residents. So if you have no go areas inside some city where the outsiders don't go and the insiders have their own rules no crime gets reported and the city is obviously very safe. In Eastern Europe people are not used to avoiding entire suburbs.
>>
>>69153758
>SUCTION
>BOY NEXT DOOR
>>
>>69150038
That is the worst, it has to be admitted. Couple of generations of unemployed somalians can easily cause stuff like that anywhere. How is Oslo's Gronland treating you?
>>
>>69150038
>>69151482
They are paid/faked promo shots and I'm not sure if that retarded nigger club ever even opened before disappearing. No regular finnish girl would go to a club filled with nigger apes, they don't want to get raped and find niggers ugly.
>>
>>69153727
>pretty close
>50% higher chance of getting murdered

yep.
>>
>>69152784
Sure, their murder rate might be higher now, but it'll stay at a somewhat high level and won't increase.

Germany will however be completely ravaged in some years by your NEW COUNTRYMEN :)))
>>
>>69153727
That serves my point.
Leftists and the statistically illiterate try to argue that we are all complicit in an intolerable normality of violence, but, every time, you get the details and there's thirty different reasons why this is not normal or representative of any sort of legal mandate. The one guy's not even a Serb, etc.
>>
File: Billy4.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Billy4.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>69153834
>>
>>69138463
>Zagreb
>dangerous
pick one
>>
>>69153804
you dont know what it feels to be a top-tier country
you guys have problems on a complete different level then us.
>>
>>69153982

If only percentages worked that way faggot

Do you have infinite more % chance to get shot in germany than in luxembourg ?
>>
File: 1447416688144596970.png (22 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
1447416688144596970.png
22 KB, 112x112
>>69153834
>>69154157

Fucking roleplayers
>>
File: 1457036699704.png (84 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1457036699704.png
84 KB, 557x605
>be in germany
>be riding a train
>some local girl tells me this area is dangerous
>tell her i come from st. louis
>doesn't know where that is
>i come from ferguson
>she is surprised i'm white
>mfw no problems in 'dangerous' area
>>
What the fuck is Warsaw even doing there? It's safer than any of the cities on the map.
>>
File: tumblr_o0ba80qoaW1um1lkmo1_400.gif (340 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ba80qoaW1um1lkmo1_400.gif
340 KB, 400x268
>>69154211
Not for long.

>>69154288
That only applies if you're white.
>>
>>69151012
Petty crimes an high treason more or less.
>>
>>69154288
Germs must exercise their sense of superiority towards others and make them feel good about themselves although they have no reason for that. What you gonna do, they're too proud
>>
>>69154498
>petty crimes and high treason

kek'd
>>
>>69154212
serbia is big enough for a comparison.
>>
>>69151565

>drunk faggot getting drunk and killing his wife and two neighbors,who are basically family to him = some beta, never had pussy in my life, USA white faggot going crazy and killing 100 poeple in his high school, or some shitskin killing half the Paris in a terrorist attack

this is why your list is bullshit Dmitrijs Jurkevičs
>>
File: Billy7kazuyagif.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Billy7kazuyagif.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>69154211

Yet. . .
None of those problems include immigrants going around raping our women, a toxic amount of liberalism, immigrants increasing the murder rate, getting cucked by niggers and mudslimes, losing our racial identity - cause it's "too racist for immigrants" to be nationalistically proud, and best of all we don't have nearly as many kebab shops as you.
>>
File: draper_2 (1).jpg (66 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
draper_2 (1).jpg
66 KB, 848x477
>>69138463
They got it right at least with Warshaw, Kiew and Moscow.
>>
>>69143427
Proofs?
>>
>>69138463

The second town the most dangerous is Belgrade ?

I lived 2 years there. No One Fucking Problems.
People in majority are more than polite . Tht's in some way embarrasing. Hooligans, nationalists, thats what probobly is thinking the cucked german journalists. Fucking prostitutes.
Belgrade is eaven compare to Paris or other dead cities. Theres no ghetto style of 13 years old. and no shitskins.
>>
>>69141200

Lol cuck can't handle the bantz
>>
>>69138463
Where do you think Chicago would place on this list?

t. Chicagoan
>>
>>69154409
>That only applies if you're white.
This only makes it safer here
>>
File: image001-13.png (53 KB, 525x354) Image search: [Google]
image001-13.png
53 KB, 525x354
>>69138463
Ok...
>>
File: I-2007-London-Crime-rate-MCT.jpg (223 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
I-2007-London-Crime-rate-MCT.jpg
223 KB, 1024x1212
>>69138463
...but I dont think so
>>
>>69154677
your problems are:
-beeing poor
-beeing ridden by organized crime
-beeing ridden by corruption
-beeing ridden with slavs
-have nothing achieved to be proud of
>>
File: 1450273576865.jpg (186 KB, 597x613) Image search: [Google]
1450273576865.jpg
186 KB, 597x613
>>69151565
>no Bulgaria

lel
>>
>>69154950
> ankara
> european
> 2008
>>
>>69139326
Es que ese mapaces mas falso que un euro de madera.
>>
>>69154871
>Index Info Kiev Chicago, IL
>Crime Index: 41.54 66.61
>Safety Scale: 58.46 33.39
kek

>http://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Ukraine&country2=United+States&city1=Kiev&city2=Chicago%2C+IL
>>
>Tallinn even being on this list
>>
>>69155029
Fresh new data, only from 10 years ago
>>
>>69154950
>not even on list

>>69154211
Germanies problem : failing government, ruining the eu, feminized population

Latvias problem : Kristaps Porzingis team lost a basketball match

Okay, cuck
>>
>>69154871
You cant, because methodics of calculation is different.
>>
>>69154871
On a realistic scale it would probably on par with Brussels or Paris.

>>69154939
Guess being a tanned slav does help a lot.
>>
>>69155087
Only true point is being ridden with Slavs.

Come back again, cuck.
>>
File: kek.png (134 KB, 1061x712) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
134 KB, 1061x712
>>69155151
>>69155365
>>69155396
>>
>>69138463
jajajaja Kiev 1 and Madrid 13???

When was this study done?

It must be before the maidan revolution.
>>
>>69155419
Prussia is slav, kike is white, memes are not real.
>>
>>69155193
UKSTAN OUT OF THE LIST AS A WHOLE m8 BOI
>>
>>69155521
1 means the fuckest-upest.
>>
>>69155491
This is a different list and i wont bother to look in metods of calculation. It`s probably just some retarded telephone quiz of locals.

I bet Tay could learn to calculate the real numbers, before they killed her and maimed her child.
>>
I mean, Italy got 2 cities. 2nd high score following Spain.
I lived in each european city and, if i really need to pick one, Italy is among the safest ones, lol
>>
There is a cool interactive map of these stats
for the world

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12037479/Mapped-Which-countries-have-the-highest-murder-rates.html

The stats are mainly from 2011, 2012

When we get to 2015 stats pretty sure we'll see an increase in germany and sweden.
>>
File: top kek.png (67 KB, 1049x757) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
67 KB, 1049x757
>>69155491
>tfw when i wasn't far off
>>
>>69154241
Do you pronounce it "Saint Louie"?
>>
>>69155801
Chicago would probably score a lot higher using OP's methods of calculation, considering that it seems that they're only counting crimes committed by whites.
>>
>>69155801
>It`s probably just some retarded telephone quiz of locals.
That's a better method than taking the crime report numbers. Hint: if most people don't go to a part of the city with high crime, the city is going to look safe on paper.
>>
>>69155885
but you're in italy, so you could commit suicide at any point
>>
File: 1429668354416.jpg (13 KB, 427x338) Image search: [Google]
1429668354416.jpg
13 KB, 427x338
>>69155087

Oh yeah, i feel so poor living in my 315 sqm house, bought by my two parents who are doctors who graduated at the most renowned med school in all of Eastern Europe, living in a fenced off neighbourhood where i dont have to see any slavs, petty thieves and immigrants. :^)

Now let's re-phrase my problems:
-drowning in pussy
-having too many fucking bathrooms in my mansion
-not knowing what vacation spot to travel next
-not having enough interractions with slavshits

your problems:
-having your mother and sister raped by muslims
-being the rapebaby descendant of a russian "liberator"
-being fired from your job cause the workplace must be made more multikulti
-taking it up the ass from mama merkel
-being a nation, who's people will die out in the next 30 years

Seriously, Hans, stay mad, not sure if a polish toilet-cleaner stole your grill or something, considering your misplaced hate towards eastern europe, but you should re-evaluate your life, you cuck.
>>
>>69155029
>Bucharest is lower than Budapest

DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.