[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With Western Europe on the brink of collapse, will we see the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: EasternEuropeMap.jpg (160 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
EasternEuropeMap.jpg
160 KB, 500x500
With Western Europe on the brink of collapse, will we see the rise of Eastern Europe as an economic and cultural force?
>>
Visegrad empire.
>>
>>69138368
This region has one of the lowest birth rates in the world, unless we reverse this trend somehow, there is not much future for us.
>>
>>69138442
Sounds cool and I could even accept Hungarian king as we had one that was fucking badass, but this:
>>69138805

+ We all know that this game is played by somebody more powerfull than He-man...
>>
Most Eastern Europeans get their money from Western Europe and their countries are very westernized and globalized culturally. They won't be able to maintain Europe, that'll just be it.
>>
>>69140050
keep the meme bro.

Yes we are poor, but half of western economy is based on eastern guys working for 1/4 of the cost.
And half of money comming here is given to the western corporations anyway so it's a big money laundry.

tl.dr;
We will do just fine or even better without 'western' countries.
But agreed that it won't be good enough to maintain Europe, but who the fuck cares about west now? We have our own struggle.
>>
>>69138368
Nato is on its way out. Eastern Europe and China will be the center of civilization and be the world police
>>
>>69138368
I wish. I'm ready for Serb turbo folk BBQ parties and mingling with my northern gypsy friends.
>>
>>69138368
Are you high?

When the west falls, the east falls with it. There won't be any toilets to clean, any dishes to wash and any homes to be built.
>>
Let's hope Hungary (aka gysy land) will become extinct. :))
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (281 KB, 989x400) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
281 KB, 989x400
>>69140050
i don't know about other countries from EE but we don't get your monies for EU
>>
America will be kept on top once we export our niggers en masse to Eastern Europe.

You think all this middle East shit was an accident? We started a massive conflict to create an influx of Muslim refugees who would naturally be drawn towards Western Europe.

With Western Europe thoroughly destroyed we need only use our blm pawns to lead their sheep out to your part of the world. Drawn by promises of lotto tickets, welfare and white women.

This will create sufficient lebensraum for the Judeo-American alliance to take its rightful place astride the world once more.
>>
File: 0,,17098477_7,00.png (169 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
0,,17098477_7,00.png
169 KB, 940x529
>>69141416
back to your sewer!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.