[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Hillary get in trouble for her emails? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hillary-chipmunk.jpg (112 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
hillary-chipmunk.jpg
112 KB, 1280x959
Why doesn't Hillary get in trouble for her emails? What's the exact chain of command that is allowing her to be immune to this?
>>
>>69137964
even if the FBI wants to indict, they would have to go to the AG

the AG (loretta lynch) ain't doin shit against hillary
>>
Nobody cares, and frankly it doesn't matter.
>>
>>69137964

Her last name is Clinton and she has a vagina. That's enough to get her out of anything.
>>
>>69137964
She requested a secured blackberry. She was denied. Case will be closed due to that.
>>
>>69137964
Who the fuck care even the right wing media don't give a shit because they found nothing..

All her email are there
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
>>
>>69137964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1naWK2BEas
>>
>>69138393

>denied request
>so she just ignores that and goes around it
She is 100% guilty dude. I still think that there is no chance of any repercussions. The young class can do whatever they like, consequences are reserved for us serfs. Remember "accidentally penetrated?" Remember the kid of a billionaire who's killed people drunk driving and was found guilty, but given no punishment?

She will get off, but it will have nothing to do with innocence.
>>
>>69138393
So if I request a secured blackberry, but chimp out and sell state secrets because I don't get the toy I want, all is well?
>>
>>69138107
If the FBI has the evidence to indict and the system gets in the way, a lot of those boy scouts get up and leave in protest. It'll be a goddamned riot.
>>
>>69139863
*millionaire
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.