[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to feel when you literally ruined a continent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 286x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 286x325
What to feel when you literally ruined a continent?
>>
Bump^
>>
How is she still breathing?
>>
eurowar when
>>
Probably the same it feels living in Brazil
>>
>>69138012
It feels pretty fine when you are an educated person, dealing with people from the same social class
>>
>>69137444
>meme
>>
I feel bad for the /pol/ germans.
>>
File: punished angela.png (436 KB, 700x516) Image search: [Google]
punished angela.png
436 KB, 700x516
>"multiculturalism has failed" she said some months ago
>she always was extremely conservative, BTFO a little refugee girl back then, doesn't allow homo marriage
>suddenly accepts an unlimited number of refugees which leads to rising German nationalism, awareness of radical Islamism, Pegida and AfD which immediately became the second strongest party
>German streets are not crowded with "My Little Pony" SJWs protesting against AfD (see America)
>no Jew puppet unlike Trump
>she always seems sad and exhausted, clearly not happy about her decisions, she knows the whole world hates her, hates her for doing the necessary

When will /pol/ realize she is our greatest ally?
>>
>>69139856
Keep deluding yourself hans
>>
>>69137444
She loves it. Merkel is sexually aroused by every Muslim on white woman rape. She gets off knowing she is ultimately responsible for white flesh being DEFILED by brown cock
>>
>>69137444
>When it hits you that you'e ruined a continent.JPG
>>
>>69140144
>>69140344
>>69137444
Why can't I hold all these 4's?
>>
>>69137444
>I was a good goy, right? Please tell me I was a good goy, rabbi.
>>
File: JfaQv+.jpg (42 KB, 547x523) Image search: [Google]
JfaQv+.jpg
42 KB, 547x523
>>69139856
>no Jew puppet
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>69139856
>>69139856
Saying that its like saying soviet union were the free world's greatest ally cuz he showed us how bad communism could be.
>>
>>69137444
don't forget Hillary, she literally started the immigrant crisis.

more proof that women are incapable of being rulers
>>
>>69139856
>no Jew puppet
Maas pls

|>
>>
>>69137444
she is jewish

angela merkel is not her real name
>>
>>69137444
Germans. Europe n1 fuckers
>Wilhelm 2
>Hitler
>Merkel

Why can't these mongols just stay quiet and drink beer?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.