[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt-right is a joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (884 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884 KB, 1200x1200
Identity politics are fucking retarded and always end in nation collapse and war

This board is now dominated solely by alt-right thought, which is an ideology for idiots based upon fear and some false sense of superiority

I'm tired of all the fucking role-playing and proposed solutions, it's like a bunch of neckbeards playing Warhammer or some shit
Cringetastic

Try adopting a real political ideology that is actually workable and drop the stormfront shit it just makes you look retarded and gets anything you say immediately binned
>>
>I'm against "identity politics"

So what then are you a maoist? lol
>>
These kind of polls are shit, they don't take the high amount of variables into account.
>inb4 small detected
>>
>>69134729
The board is paleo-libertarian .
Alt right is for eurotrash
>>
>>69134729
>This board is now dominated solely by alt-right thought

Yeah which is why they shit on the token faggots 24/7

Fuck off and cry somewhere else. Everyone knows that the alt right is shit because you cant built a solid foundation on the "anyone can join" bullshit

Its gonna end up as another occupy wallstreet/gamergate
>>
>>69135115
im pretty sure you could convince most girls that your 5.5 dick is YUGE, i doubt they have any idea how long most dicks are just looking at them. even less feeling them inside
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 399x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 399x217
>>69134729
>I'm tired of all the fucking role-playing and proposed solutions, it's like a bunch of neckbeards playing Warhammer or some shit Cringetastic

Then leave? You act like someone is forcing you to come here and read these threads.
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>69134729

>I'm tired of all the fucking role-playing and proposed solutions, it's like a bunch of neckbeards playing Warhammer or some shit
Cringetastic

Why are you still here, then? Reddit is that way. ----->
>>
>>69134729
7.1" here
bitches love it
>>
>>69134729
why did u choose that pciture lmao
>>
Identity politics win. The left does it, we can too.

Cry more. Trump 2016. Go masturbate with u put fedora and "logical reasoning."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.