[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the longest time (before Ron Pauls 2012 campaign) I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hillarylaughing.jpg (29 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
hillarylaughing.jpg
29 KB, 600x399
For the longest time (before Ron Pauls 2012 campaign) I have been tricked by this website

I wasted my college years waving Ron Paul signs and my present years waving Trump signs

Then I realized that this board really is satire
>>
They say /pol/ users are among the dumbest of 4chan, but that is a complete myth, /pol/ users had me mind tricked for 4 years I was some whacko conspiracy theories right wing gun nut with confederate flag bumper stickers. Now I just wonder how stupid and intolerant I looked to others.

/pol/ is a troll group responsible for shifting my personality and causing me to lose all of my friends. I had a huge friend group before /pol/ and now stay home all off days.

/pol/ is a social satire experiment from the Jews to disable you
>>
>>69134028
But I actually like Trump...
>>
>>69134297
Think about the shit you post on this board all day, and then understand that in years time it will rub off on you no matter what. You will lose your social life and become autistic unless you take all posts as satire here.
>>
>>69134511
Yea I do take most of the shit on here with a grain of salt. Can't tell who's serious and who's just fucking around.
>>
>>69134812
You definitely have to
>>
If you can't see past obvious shitposting or unsupported viewpoints you're probably a very naive person to begin with who can't self-reflect, and /pol/ has very little to do with you wasting your time.
>>
>>69137157
See how much of a critic you are? It's rubbing off on you too
>>
>ID: /chixnna

Fuck off Chang Ping.
>>
/pol/ is satire what?????
>>
>>69134297

Trump is the perfect politician. What he says does sound reasonable to a point but that's because he's a master at twisting things to his favor. If you look into what his plans are, you discover that none of his proposals are based on fact and n reality, Trump is as educated as any other right-leaning extremist out there.

What I recommend to Trumpcucks today is to do actual research into Trump's policies and the other candidates. Trump is always the loser once that research is done.

Trump is and forever will be a loser.
>>
>>69134028
Please start using a new format. The constant copy pasted slide threads are extremely tedious.
>>
>>69134028
Don't give up, we will rise after the shitstorm.
>>
>>69138925
Agreed
>>
>>69138291
>If you look into what his plans are, you discover that none of his proposals are based on fact and n reality

A lot of it is the wailing of the dying neocon intelligentsia.

Most of his proposals seem extreme and far-fetched, but that's what he always does. Check out The Art of the Deal and you'll know what I'm talking about. Nevertheless, the outline here is that he's a nationalist, and somewhat of an isolationist. This means that he wants to focus more on rebuilding America instead of having this constant outwards view on the world. He wants less boots on the ground, a stronger national economy, and a strong reduction of crime and terror.

This is exactly why these people break down all of his ideas, because it's the complete opposite of what they stand for.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.