[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we BTFO baby killers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: 1404662941462.jpg (79 KB, 501x341) Image search: [Google]
1404662941462.jpg
79 KB, 501x341
If you believe in "abortion" you're probably a twisted fuck who'd murder absolutely anybody who would get in your way.

>What is Western philosophy
>What is the rule of law
>What is murder is wrong
>What is criminal intent

Fucking imbeciles.
>>
I have issues with abortion on the grounds that people will just lie to themselves on what abortion is so they can imagine they aren't killing an unwanted human.

However, when you look at the demographics of who gets abortions (at least in the US) then I fully support it.
>>
>>69132928
ive had 3 children and 1 abortion. im happy with that ratio... so like, yeah go fuck yourself ...
>>
>>69133248
You did kill 1 child though.
>>
Along with cûckservatives abortions die too
>>
File: 1403810971298.jpg (186 KB, 1029x506) Image search: [Google]
1403810971298.jpg
186 KB, 1029x506
>>69133184
I think you're attacking the issue from the wrong angle here.

Non-whites should not live in white societies to begin with. Assuming we have a white society with good laws, abortion should naturally be illegal.

You're just treating the symptom. And to add to that, whites are the biggest losers when it comes to abortion - we have catastrophic birth rates, niggers and Mexicans and Muslims still get tons and tons of children despite abortion.
>>
>>69133248
You still murdered your own child. Sick fuck!

Should anyone be able to kill ur kids too? Maybe they are being a nusence at school? SICKO
>>
>>69133248
Peter Hitchens explains it perfectly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOyFChpIyQ
>>
>>69132928
More abortions, less niggers and libcucks. Conservative moms simply don't get one
>>
>>69133184
Very much This.
I couldn't care less if you're killing your kid if you can't afford it, better than raising another failure, but you're still taking someone's life because you fucked up. Maybe if they start admitting they're killing kids, like offering post abortion caskets, maybe they'll start being more careful.
>>
>>69133349
3 was enough, my wife brought them up and i work my ass off to provide , contraception failed and it was the hardest decision to make and its remembered as an anniversary to what we we know we did, abortion as a form of contraception is just plain cruel i agree, but we did everything to prevent it whilst still fucking .
>>
File: 1380998687035.jpg (99 KB, 960x914) Image search: [Google]
1380998687035.jpg
99 KB, 960x914
>>69133584
This interview is great. Hitchens philosophy is pretty redpilled for the most part.

>>69133608
>Maybe if they start admitting they're killing kids, like offering post abortion caskets, maybe they'll start being more careful.

That's already the case with Planned Parenthood.
>>
>>69133694
I can accept your situation and I respect that. Unfortunately most people are not like you.
>>
>>69133694
I just hate when people act like its not a child its a parasite. You killed a child and so have I.
>>
File: 1458690589907.jpg (43 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
1458690589907.jpg
43 KB, 480x434
>give unlimited shits about somebodys unborn baby
>couldn't give two shits about it when its born
>>
>>69133941
Liberal talking points.

People will look back at us in disgust
>>
>>69133488
yes. and we probabkly had 10 miscarriages too, so who will you blame for those deaths? badly fitting underwear?

gtfo
>>
>>69133941
You don't get the point. Is murder right or wrong? Answer the question faggot!

>>69134041
Miscarriage is a different issue unless intentionally caused.
>>
So if a teen girl gets raped she should just keep the fetus in her and let it destroy her?
Please respond with actual arguments and not just strawmen, if you guys are capable of it.
>>
>>69132928
LIBERALS CALL MARINES BABY KILLERS
LIBERALS KILL MORE BABIES THAN ALL MARINES PUT TOGETHER
>>
>>69134225
>let it destroy her life*
>>
Daily Reminder being anti-abortion is being pro-nigger

More low income kids mean mo money fo dem programs

>>69133726

>Using endangered species as an argument
>>
>>69133859
me too, but having ended up with a terminal disease at the same time it was the best thing to do for our tribe, i hope no one has to face that option and people with no regard for the lives they create should be culled
>>
being honest, its the persons choice they get to do whatever the heck they want
>>
>>69132928
I disagree with abortion because I disagree with destroying/ terminating innocent humans. I can't comprehend myself taking any other position based on the reality of an abortion.
>>
>>69132928
just because something has the potential to be a person doesn't make it a person, i have the potential to be a doctor it doesn't make me a doctor.
>>
>>69133856
>accepting that he was to stupid to use a condom so he killed his baby
>in nursery state UK after all
abort yourself
>>
>>69133941
I'm tired of this meme
>>
>>69134364
Niggers should not even exist in white societies to begin with, and abortion is not and has never been the solution to the race problem. Abortion hurts whites the most.

>>Using endangered species as an argument

Whites are endangered, if that's what you're missing. Stupid fuck!
>>
>>69134225
Yes
>>
>>69134496
That's a skill stupid.
>>
>>69132928
Appeal to emotion
False dichotomy
Appeal to authority

Wow what hot opinions
>>
File: liberal logic.png (413 KB, 822x630) Image search: [Google]
liberal logic.png
413 KB, 822x630
>>
>>69134628

More blacks get abortions then whites

Also

>US

>Over 70% white

>Endangered

LOL
>>
>>69132928
i knocked my gf up at 15 and she got an abortion, we are still together today and we are both 21 now. we are both going to college and working jobs.
i am a political science major and i have thought about abortion a lot and this is how i think about it now.
>two kids dating with their whole futures ahead of them
>girl gets prego
>both drop out of school, get jobs, never get a higher education
>have child
>parents are always below poverty line
>child is not able to be cared for properly

so pretty much the choice is Ruin 3 lives OR
end one before it even know it exists and save the parents
>>
>>69134225
A fetus doesn't destroy her, and she can put it up for adoption.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Being raped doesn't and shouldn1t give you a right to murder. You have more moral reason to kill your rapist than your child.
>>
>>69134893
>i am a political science major
I agree. Never have kids
>>
File: 1455318961133.jpg (161 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1455318961133.jpg
161 KB, 800x533
>>69134768
Blacks still reproduce above the replacement level, so they're still far outbreeding whites.

Whites would be 80% of abortion was illegal. Whites in the US are 65% and dropping rapidly just like the rest of the world. You're not interested in solving the issue and you think murder is right.

You're just a sicko. No arguing with sick, warped fucks!
>>
>>69133599

>kids automatically think like their parents

incredibly retarded logic
>>
>>69134893
Children don't ruin your life you fucking idiot. They are just people.
>>
>>69133184.
this guy know whats up
>>
>>69132928
the "you shoot babies in your hand everytime you wank"meme is fucking retarded, just poiting that out.

To have a potential fetus you need a male and a female, end of story.
>>
>>69134741
Why are leftists so hypocrite?
If you support abortion, you support feminism, therefore you should fuck off from /pol/.
>>
>>69135052
it has nothing to do with breeding our demographics are shifting because of mass immigration.
>>
>>69134225

how is having to have personal responsibility "destroying" her?

orphanages exist. you might think you would rather be dead than have less than ideal living circumstances but you can't just decide for the child based on your preference, it shows a tremendous lack of empathy.
>>
>>69135142
How can abortion be a feminist issue when innocent baby girls are being killed.
>>
>>69132928
If you are having sex you are accepting the fact that you may just get pregnant no matter what precautions you are taking. If you aren't responsible enough to raise a child then you should not be having sex. Women(and men) need to learn to live with the consequences of their actions, instead of getting a get out of jail free card.

On the other had, abortions help with overpopulation of useless people like single mothers and retards.
>>
>>69134219
How the fuck is abortion murder
>>
Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
>>
>>69134893

you put material possessions over human life, like a true sociopath.
>>
>>69135223
yes and no. in Europe, mass immigration is having a much more devastating effect than breeding, but as long as breeding is below the replacement level, it will always be for the negative long-term, regardless of mass immigration.

>>69135490
You're literally killing a baby. How is that NOT murder?
>>
>>69135490

Because it's ending a unique human life for the convenience of another. That's the very definition of murder.

>that flag

Oh, sorry mate, thought you were being serious for a second. Silly bloody ozzy.
>>
>>69134893
You killed a baby to make your life simpler.
>>
>>69133941
Why do liberals project so much? It's uncanny.
>>
>>69135358

Remind me again how abortion isn't taking responsibility for one's own actions?

Also:

The American Foster and Adoption systems are a joke
>>
>>69135608
>>69135712
its not unlawful in most places so how the fuck is it murder
>>
>>69132928
Humans ruining everything and fags like you want more of these creatures?
Go fuck yourself swedecuck
>>
>>69135712
Your definition of murder is incorrect
>>
>>69135790

Murdering a child to get away from the responsibility of raising it isn't taking responsibility for anything. Nice mental gymnastics though.
>>
>This swedecuck probably defends the death penalty
>>
>>69135887
A law doesn't suddenly remove the moral and biological reprehensibility of it. You can make a law making it legal to murder Jews or Turks - doesn't make it right.

Murder is wrong, and killing a baby is one of the sickest things imaginable.
>>
>>69135957
>>69135957

Killing a baby, unborn or not, is murder. Don't be a knob Finland, no one likes a knob.
>>
>>69135052
>>69133380
>>69132928

Why are they all dismembered? I assumed abortion was done rather humanely considering the circumstances, but the photos in this thread look like the doctor just shoves his arm up there and starts ripping pieces out
>>
File: 1458898991794.jpg (115 KB, 424x604) Image search: [Google]
1458898991794.jpg
115 KB, 424x604
>>69134893
Maybe you shouldn't have been having sex at 15. Maybe if you were more responsible that wouldn't have happened. Maybe you wouldn't have to come onto a Vietnamese pottery sharing website to try and justify murdering your unborn child to strangers.

You killed your child, and your girlfriend most likely has nightmares about what could have been if she had kept it. So what, now you have more money and are more educated, but you still never had to accept responsibility for your actions. God will never forgive that.
>>
>>69135052
>>69134741
>>69133380
Why exactly do these moms wait for so long to abort?
>>
>>69135608
Yeah but you look at china and India and you'll see that over population makes life hell. We are at a stable population right now we could even lower it. Why we are allow Mass immigration no one will ever know.
>>
>>69136098
Murder is a legal definition and by that definition it's not murder

You can make up your own definitions but that doesn't change the one most other people use
>>
File: Baby_Killers.png (47 KB, 1406x278) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Killers.png
47 KB, 1406x278
>>69136148
Well, they need it to die, so they twist and turn until something goes lose. Most grown men couldn't go through an abortion without extensive brainwashing and accustoming.

>>69136230
I agree that keeping a stable population is mostly good, but with so much mass immigration and non-white breeding it's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>69135790
>I ran over a dude with my car, I took responsibility by making sure he was dead, so I didn't have to pay his hospital bills.
>>
I don't think giving birth is the "responsible" choice when the contraception fail
it is more responsible to have an abortion
>>
>>69135981

>Get rid of the baby before it becomes a burden on you and society by killing it humanely

>Not being responsible
>>
>>69136230

>third world is shit
>I know what will make it better, murdering babies in the west
>>
>>69136270
Call it whatever the fuck you want, Sicko! Putting a clause in that abortion is somehow actually legal and isn't covered by the murder laws is fucking deplorable and sick as fuck.

Killing babies is sick.
>>
>>69136412

>on you

that's incredibly selfish, that's the opposite of responsibility

>on society

what?
>>
>>69136402

>killing a child that exists due to a one in a million contraceptive failure is taking responsibility

Liberal logic for you. See how they are completely unaware that actions have consequences and think the best option is always the easiest option.
>>
>>69135527
Excellent post.
>>
>>69135981
My child will be born deformed, and we will the rest of it undetermined short life as a vegetable.

What you do?
>>
>>69134893
>murder is cool because it's convenient in this scenario
>>
>>69136412
Your own flesh and blood, your child, a burden?
A burden on what?
I can't comprehend anything more valuable that you posess, than your child, maybe except for your own life but even that is debatable.
>>
>>69132928
what if the mother is raped, should they be forced to carry the child of her rapist
>>
>>69132928
/pol/, is abortion ok when a black child is removed?
>>
>>69132928

Abortion in the case of:

>rape
>mother health issues
>child gonna die after being born and its pointless to have it
>>
>>69136422
>babies

You mean fetus

>>69136379

>Adult capable of intelligent thought, paying taxes, and being able to do things on his own

VS.

>A literal parasite that could possibly grow up to be another nigger draining the welfare system
>>
>>69135768
>>69135118
>>69135602

i doubt any of you know how hard it would be to raise a child at 15 and i am happy i dont either. my whole argument was that yes it was a selfish act to terminate the fetus but our 2 lives were already 15 years in and the child does not even know its alive.
Our fucking parents wanted to have us and were ready to have us and wanted us to be successful and go to college and after 15 years you completely destroy that opportunity to get a higher education and make a difference. what i want is to be financially secure and ready when i bring a child into the world so that they could have the same success that I did in my life.
>>
>>69136472
Just because I think abortion is not murder, because by definition it's not, doesn't mean I support it

Being such an emotional topic I think it's important to try and be as rational as possible and consider the biological facts. Fetuses don't develop the necessary brain functions to feel, see or hear anything before around 23rd week give or take. So while I don't exactly support it I have no moral objections aborting before then
>>
>>69132928
>Actually wanting more dindus
Oh wait you're Swedish, of course you would want more bulls to prep.
We have enough over here and abortion is the greatest killer of dindus in America, so fuck right off.
>>
>>69136673

The body may be damaged, but the soul is intact. When we are all raised up again Christ will make him whole and healthy.

And if you don't believe that, then don't you think, if his life will be short as you say, he's not entitled to the love of two parents that see him for what he is, a unique and special human. You don't think your own child is worth that?
>>
>>69136745

I can always make more

:^)
>>
Why are you fucktards even arguing about killing a child ?

If you're stupid enough to not use protection or be on birth control it's much better for the world that you and your retarded offspring don't spread across the surface of the Earth.
>>
File: grab10444.jpg (29 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab10444.jpg
29 KB, 848x480
>>69136270
It's still killing; homicide.

>>69136412
The responsible thing to do is not create the baby in the first place!
>>
>>69136070
>>69136374
God damn what are you a women stop thinking with emotion and start thinking with logic

Making abortion illegal has very few pros and alot more cons
>>
>>69134893

literally satan
>>
Once a woman has had an abortion she is now Jew - tier in my book. I can't respect anyone who kills someone innocent, I that's no better than dindus, regardless of "MUH privilege" , your privilege allows you to kill something innocent ? Unless the baby had a horrible deformity making him suffer if he lives , then abortion should not be an option.
>>
>>69132928
My ability to murder indiscriminately is what makes me better than you.
>>
>>69132928
I dunno about abortion, but I just wish American parents would not jew their kids after they're born...
>>
>>69136788
A child is not a fucking parasite, fucklord.
It is a CHILD. A fetus. An offspring. Some superficial similarities to parasitic species will nto make it a parasite any more, than your superficial similarities to one, make you a pig.
>>
On my personal list of political priorities, abortion is pretty low. I see it as murder and a travesty but, like other anons have been saying, it keeps the darker population down, which is something we definitely need. In a homogeneously white society, abortion should be illegal, but now I think it's for the best.
>>
>>69136148
Abortion during the first trimester is done humanely, the woman takes a pill that causes the fetus to be aborted. Abortions performed later on use a sort of suction tube to literally suck the fetus out which essentially dismembers it. Abortions even further along usually use forceps to dismember the baby, although this method in particular is very rarely carried out. The most common form of abortion past the 1st trimester is a saline injection which kills the baby and induces a misscariage essentially.
>>
>>69135052

You keep saying abortion hurts whites the most while providing no evidence for it. How the hell does it hurt whites the most if the black abortion rate is way higher than the white one?
>>
>>69136788

>capable of intelligent thought

doesn't seem like it.

children grow up to be adults you know, have you not realized that? what is this "nigger" shit? we're not talking about black people, and you might as well just kill every single baby since they all have the potential to grow up to be "bad" people, whatever your bizarre definition is (seems to be based purely on economics by your welfare comment).
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with murdering babies
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 653x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 653x475
>>69136148
>I assumed abortions were done rather humanely
BOY OH BOY DO I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU
>>
>>69136992

>Its not a parasite

>Sucks out the nutrients of a much larger creature and contributes little in any way
>>
>>69137066
Abortion drops whites below the replacement level. Niggers and Mexicans still reproduce at immense levels despite abortion. Whites are literally declining. At least if we were growing as a population we'd have a standing chance at long term survival - now, not so much.
>>
>muh poor dead babbies

Appeal to emotion garbage
>>
>>69137021
We don't need stormfags polluting this debate.
>>
>>69136833

you seem to base your entire morality on money though, every comment you've made boils down to sacrificing life for money. it's honestly fucking disgusting and i'd be surprised if you weren't literally a sociopath.
>>
>>69137224
logic fail

With this logic, all people are parasites
>>
>>69137132
And there is the one where they inject saline solution, that burns the fetus to death chemcaly.
>>
File: 1457127926417.jpg (53 KB, 474x576) Image search: [Google]
1457127926417.jpg
53 KB, 474x576
>>69137132
that pic literally had me gagging, holy fuck.

>>69136858
1) humans are not defined by whether they "feel, see or hear" anything.
2) you're still killing a human.
>>
>>69134893
You could always just refrain from risky sexual practices. Wear a condom or have her take birth control. You act like abortions are the only option
>>
>>69132928
Most aborted babies are niggers
How can you be against that?
>>
Abortion actually keeps the black and brown population UP, at least the unwanted ones.

Before abortion was legalized, more blacks and browns got married. After abortion was legalized the rate of single black mothers rose drastically.

You guys are idiots. Shaniqua Daniqua the third might have an abortion, but all her hoodrat sisters keep the child. What we need to do, is increase the amount of marriages in the black population and get rid of things like abortion which negatively affect the stable, nuclear family.
>>
>>69137280
Not really. You could be a sociopath and still find the whole idea disgusting.

Who wants to stick their dick in a pussy that a human bean was torn apart /died inside?

Let alone eat out a haunted vagina.
>>
>>69137280
There's a reason why mostly shock images are used to appeal to their case, even though a grand majority of abortions are done in the first trimester. A small clump of cells isn't very interesting.
>>
>>69137307
Great argument 10/10 namecalling yes
>>
Look I'd be all for the banning of abortion if contraceptives were more widely availible like condoms and a male version of the pill. As soon as the male version of the pill happens I'll be okay with banning it.
>>
>>69137397
Well your argument is based on emotion. Mine are on facts. Neither can agree with the other because they are fundamentally different points of view
>>
>>69136833
Guess you shouldn't have been having sex then you stupid retard, and now your child is dead because you wanted to make more money. You murdered your child before you even had a chance to know it, before it could meet it's mother and share in the joy that is simply being alive. I hope when you get that high paying job it finally dawns on you that you sacrificed another human life for it, your own flesh and blood, and you are haunted by it.
>>
>2016

>Implying any of you give a shit about a child that isn't yours and you won't raise
>>
>>69137132
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>69137224
Fucking idiot.
It doesn't suck out anything. The mother's body provides it with nutrients. It transforms to protect and nurture it. If we want to come to ridiculous comparisons and imagery it even appears that the mother's body punishes her every month when she is not with child.
>>
File: swedish posters.jpg (57 KB, 680x543) Image search: [Google]
swedish posters.jpg
57 KB, 680x543
>>69132928
>>
>>69137307
So you agree with the massive out breeding of whites? Sounds like YOU don't belong here. Also, don't fucking post anime.
>>
>>69137542
Is murdering people justified because the argument against it is just an emotional appeal?
>>
>>69137542
Yours is not based on facts, because yours is not consistent. If feeling, seeing or hearing are your criterias for being human or being allowed to be killed, then my 89 year old grandpa who sleeps and doesn't hear, see or feel a thing should be able to be killed.

you don't follow logic, you make up your own arbitrary rule for when killing babies is OK. I say that taking another human life is wrong.
>>
>>69137318
i got news for you dude, a baby costs a shit ton of money, and if you want the best food/diapers/ products for your child as most people would you're going to need money for that, money that 2 15 year old kids could not scrape together and live some semblance of a normal life. i am saying that its best for the baby that the parents are completely ready.
>>
>>69133941
You are fucking retarded. Of course I don't care about people I don't know, that doesn't mean I think it should be legal to murder them.
This is what libcucks don't get about the whole debate. It's not about if you love babies or not or even care about other people, it's about whether abortion is murder.

To me, murder is the taking of life. Libs always talk about how it's not murder because the fetus cant even feel and isn't technically "alive," but they are missing the point.

We do not mourn murders because the victim felt pain the moment they died, we mourn them because of the loss of the life they would have had. The relationships they would have experienced, the joy they would have felt, and the things they would have done. That's why abortion is murder, because if it didn't happen they would have likely beyond a reasonable doubt lived a full life.
Yes there is the argument that you shouldn't bring a baby in to a shitty life because they will just be miserable anyway, but that's stupid because if the person truly doesn't want to live they can just kill themselves. It's right to let them have that choice than to never have had the opportunity to live well at all. Fuck abortion apologists.
>>
>>69137729
doesnt a bay cost 130K a year to take care of ?
>>
>>69137693
Being asleep and not having the necessary brain development are quite different things

That is a miserable strawman
>>
>>69137397
why are you putting such high value on human life

we are the fucking ants of mammals
>>
File: sumi-says-shell-fight.jpg (30 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
sumi-says-shell-fight.jpg
30 KB, 853x480
>>69137636
Out breeding? WTF?
>>
>>69136892
You can never undo that one murder.
You can never recreate that person.
>>
>>69136915
He is the one thinking with logic, you are just thinking in terms of pragmatism instead of logically based moral philosophy.
>>
>>69137867

>why are you putting such high value on human life

because it's the basis for all our society to not become a giant meat machine
>>
>>69137132
at that point, it's not a human yet
nothing wrong with dismantling and removing it
>>
>>69137853
It's not a strawmen, you just added "developed" as a criteria.

Why should "developed hearing, feeling and seeing" be the criteria? It is entirely arbitrary, impossible to measure in individual babies, and does not take into account life itself - the laws are there to protect human lifes, not eyesight and feelings.
>>
>>69133184
This 100%
>>
>>69138035
At 23 weeks it is a human bean and can sustain life outside of the womb. Premature babies get delivered all the time and survive.

Its brain and nervous system is fully developed.

So there is nothing wrong with tearing it limb from limb?
>>
>>69138035
It may not have personhood but it is a human.
>>
>>69137853
89 year old granpas are also sorely lacking in brain development. As are niggers, for that matter.

Should be murder old people and blacks whenever we feel like it?
>>
>>69138099
Brain development can be closely monitored with modern equipment

Your ignorance is amusing
>>
>>69132928

That's your wifes nigger baby, Sven. You dodged a bullet but you know he'll make another one in her for you to raise.
>>
>>69137897
What is confusing about that? Whites are being out-bred. Soon we will be a minority in our own countries. I morally disagree with abortion, but I privilege the existence of my race before that.
>>
File: grab11452.jpg (25 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab11452.jpg
25 KB, 848x480
>>69138289
You some kind of racist? Why do you care about how many minorities there are?
>>
>>69135527

proof that religion can give you supernatural common sense
>>
>>69137636
>thinks banning abortion and attempting to outbreed minorities is the answer
>not enforcing a one child policy on minority families
kek, it's almost as if you want us to have an overpopulation problem.
>>
File: biggus2.jpg (113 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
biggus2.jpg
113 KB, 480x360
>>69132928
Yep. And if the fuckers aren't strong enough to stop me, fuck em.

That's what you whitebaggers claim about other cultures, women, children, etc.

Just playing your game fucko.
>>
>>69132928
I believe in abortion because human life doesn't matter unless a human has defined their value to society. The idea that human life is inherently valuable from birth is one of the ego. With that said, There are certain scenarios where abortion should not be allowed. For example if the baby is going to be strong and healthy and one or both of the parents are intelligent, this provides an indication that the child will possess useful potential to society. Potential that could be wasted if we do not overhaul our education system and remove sjw bullshit.

Take babies with downs for example. All of them should be aborted. They are not healthy, they will drain taxpayer dollars, and even the simple jobs the less afflicted can do will be getting replaced by machinery in the near future. Allowing a child with downs to be born in this century is signing a child to be a forever welfare recipient while nevert understanding why.
>>
File: 1459126885449.jpg (64 KB, 776x489) Image search: [Google]
1459126885449.jpg
64 KB, 776x489
>>69132928

Abortion should be restricted to only be allowed in certain cases, such as pregnancy as a result of rape, incest or underage female.

People using abortion as a birth control method should be castrated.
>>
File: clint7--644x362.jpg (28 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
clint7--644x362.jpg
28 KB, 644x362
>>69138649

>The idea that human life is inherently valuable from birth is one of the ego.
>>
>>69137867
Then kill yourself I guess?
>>
File: grab11376.jpg (23 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab11376.jpg
23 KB, 848x480
>>69138649
>Take babies with downs for example. All of them should be aborted. They are not healthy, they will drain taxpayer dollars, and even the simple jobs the less afflicted can do will be getting replaced by machinery in the near future. Allowing a child with downs to be born in this century is signing a child to be a forever welfare recipient while nevert understanding why.
I agree with this part. I may be pro-life, but I'm not crazy about it.
>>
>>69138649
You say human life is not inherently valuable.
I say, in that case society is not valuable either.
Therefore, there is no reason to do anything that benefits it.
>>
>>69133694
Nobody put a gun to your head and made you guys have sex
>>
>>69132928
Well, in the US we would have twice as many niggers and welfare recipients if they weren't killing their baboons.
>>
>>69136914
>The responsible thing to do is not create the baby in the first place!
when conservatives stop using abstinence only as a sex ed program, people might know how to have responsible sex
>>
>>69138649
Simply put..
Your Hitler reborn.
>>
It should be the mother's decision whether they want to undergo the physical and psychological stress associated with gestation, birth and years of rearing a human (assuming they are capable of making that decision).

If a mother doesn't have the resources or desire to raise a child - whatever the circumstances behind conception - is it not more socially responsible to terminate the undeveloped fetus than to burden society with another unwanted child?

Side note: I love how conservatives claim to be logical and pragmatic then spazz out over abortion.
>>
>>69138870
Society is made up of people. If the people are shit you get a country like iraq, or zimbabwe, or hungary. Worthless people create a worthless society.
>>
File: grab11337.jpg (25 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab11337.jpg
25 KB, 848x480
>>69139036
>abstinence
What is contraceptives?
>>
>>69139085
It is the unfairness of biology, that a mother have to contribute so much to a child.

It is the unfairness of a society, that allows the murder of said child.
>>
>>69138718
>People using abortion as a birth control method should be castrated.
I actually think they should just have to be chemically sterilized.

That way they can no longer abuse the gift god gave them and they can fuck all they want like the sluts they are.

Also as a +1 they wont breed SJW/radical leftist mudblood children.
>>
>>69135431
Kind of an underrated post tbqh fampai
>>
>>69139080
Hitler wanted to kill people already living. The more human option is to prevent them from breeding and allow them to peacefully die out in a simulation of nature instead of allowing them to continue to be parasites taking advantage of the safety habitat civilization provides and polluting said civilization with their trash genes.

Even if this meant I did not get to breed, I would fully support it because it would ensure the future of the human race as a strong, intelligent, and space faring one.
>>
>>69139111
I consider society valuable because it is for humans, serves the advancement of humans and provides them with a safe place to live. And humans are what is valuable. If you remove the value of humans, every moral principle turns to dust.
>>
>>69138541
I'm talking about solutions that would be possible with the current governments we have in place. If it were up to me, we would sterilize all non whites and and use them for hard labour until they died out completely, but it's not, so abortion is currently the best we have.
>>
>>69139207
i dont think you understood what i was saying. conservatives like to teach people not to have sex rather than teaching them to use contraceptives.
>>
>>69139015
What if I was anti-abortion because I specifically wanted an increase in baboon children?
>>
>>69138447
Yes, I am. Most people on this board are.
>>
>>69138164
>>69138173
Nah, it has no emotional bonds
>>
>>69136873
>Using Christian arguments
Christ teach to love your enemies and turning the other cheek but I bet you hate muslims and niggers as much as the average anon
>>
File: grab10975.jpg (25 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab10975.jpg
25 KB, 848x480
>>69139085
The woman would not be the only one affected by this decision. There's also the child and the father

>If a mother doesn't have the resources or desire to raise a child
There's also the father to consider... unless he's also a piece of crap.
>>
ba·by
ˈbābē/
noun
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
>>
>>69138967
Exactly.

It's an assumed risk.

Sex biologically is there for the sole purpose of procreation. Early humans did not have birth control and you fucked and you got pregnant with a child.

When you fuck with or without birth control you are assuming the possibility that you could "accidently" create another human life inside of you and have a child you will later be responsible for
a) Giving up for adoption
b) Raising as your own

Part of the problem with the sexual liberation and SJW bullshit is it made sex into something it's not and treats pregnancy like a disease.
>>
>tfw got gf pregnant
>tfw convinced her to get it vacuumed out
Feels weird man
>>
abortion is savage murder. proof that women are easily manipulated to the point of overriding their oldest natures. kill an abortion doctor kike today. 14/88
>>
>>69139514
Is it a human if it has no eyes? Can it be a human without limbs? Do you stop being a human when you are unconscious, and return to being up when you wake?
>>
>>69139085
Fuck social responsibility, fuck society, and fuck you. The baby isn't going to starve to death in USA or Britbongistan, and if the kid is so fucking miserable than they can off themself. At least they will have the chance to live well, and the freedom to make that choice.

I agree that it should be the mothers choice if they want to undergo all those things associated with pregnancy, but they make that choice when they shove a real, fertile cock up their vagina. It's literally the fucking purpose of sex, and the kid growing in the moms stomach shouldn't have to pay for the fact that his mom is too dumb to comprehend that.
>>
>>69139085

THIS!

The SINGLE most important thing you can do to eliminate poverty, reduce the need for government assistance, and strengthen the traditional family is to give women full control over their reproductive organs.

This is fact. Which is why abortion is never debated with facts, only with emotions, including those related to invisible sky friends.
>>
>>69139404
There is no public school in the country that teaches this. It is illegal.

You are taught in PE/Health classes as mandated by the federal/state guidelines how to use contraception properly.
>>
>>69136949
Aren't you guys the ones always talking about killing all the jews? Not all the jews are media owners
>>
>>69138649
This was common practice in the 1920s, when eugenics were implemented, but sadly Hitler sort of ruined that practice by doing it himself.
>>
>>69139574
>Sex biologically is there for the sole purpose of procreation.
This is not true, in multiple species including humans sex serves as a pair bondign activity too, and you can monitor it in the chemical changes in the participant's brain.
>>
>>69139403
Woah there, Hitler. The reason why I think there should be a one child policy on minorities is because most of them come from cultures where they try to have as many children as possible, hoping that some survive. It's like when we started helping Africa treat preventable disease. More babies survived and they starting to run out of food, causing mass starvation and overpopulation.
>>
File: sumi-mad.jpg (30 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
sumi-mad.jpg
30 KB, 540x360
>>69139456
>racism outside of /b/
According to global rule #3 it's YOU and your kind who don't belong here.
>>
>>69139085
I don't see how what you're saying is any more logical than other arguments put forth here (which you're completely ignoring).
>>
Don't listen to OP

He's a muslamic immigrant who wants to make abortion legal so he can rape freely and our women will give birth to mohammeds
>>
>>69139236

It's not a child though, is it? It's a fetus, incapable of surviving outside of the body of its mother.

>>69139559

The mother is the most heavily affected, I don't imagine there can be much doubt there.

And as I said - it's as much about social responsibility as personal desire. There are too many young mothers without a clue raising children, leading to a higher chance of them having a negative impact upon society.
>>
>>69139973

illegal, rather
>>
>>69139249
>I actually think they should just have to be chemically sterilized.
Agreed. To socially justify this we will establish a "childbirthing" license amid concerns of overpopulation. No more children than you can prove you can financially support with a cap of three. If after the birth you have hard luck and can no longer support the child, Assistance will be provided to get you back on your feet. If you have children outside. Families whose children perform well will get subsidies allowing them to invest more into their children's futures.

Having a child outside of a license will result in confiscation of the child and a warning and the offenders will be put on a watch list. Second time results in chemical castration. If they resist and have their own "freebirth" enclaves, we will label them eco terrorists and destroy them and the kids will be confiscated to go to military youth camps.
>>
>tfw I was aborted
AMA /pol/
>>
>>69139937

I'm just putting an opinion out there, and responded to replies. Not sure what you want me to account for specifically.
>>
>>69137729
You had grandparents. It would have worked out.
>>
>>69140064
And a baby is also incapable of surviving without parents. How is that relevant?
>>
>>69139677
thats actually not true. only 22 states require that sex ed be provided
>>
>>69139391
Society is built by the strong and intelligent and it protects the weak from nature so they have the opportunity to become strong, so this means that only the strong and intelligent give society value.

Parasites must be purged at every opportunity so that those with potential may realize that potential instead of losing resources to a genetic landfill cuckoo.
>>
>>69134741
Both parasites.
>>
>>69139763
Evolutionarily, sex as an act is for the sake of reproduction.

A side effect of sexual intercourse is release of hormones and changes in brain chemistry that will help the future parents and create a sort of bond among them.

Or atleast thats the intention. Sex feels good because thats how nature designed it so we are compelled to fuck.

When we fuck we create children and undergo chemical changes in preparation for a family /child. And this also created the bond necessary to have the male protect the female until she has given birth.

Obviously these instincts have slowly been ignored the more that our society devolves and stops promoting bonding, family, and children. (essentially all the things necessary to create future for the species and create offspring which will become functional adults)
>>
File: grab10944.jpg (24 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab10944.jpg
24 KB, 848x480
>>69140273
>>69139677
mfw I never took sex ed in school
>>
>>69137729

>best food/diapers/products
>im not a materialistic sociopath

You need to come to terms with the fact that everything said about you ITT has a nugget of truth to it.
>>
>>69140436
Next you're gonna tell us you never participated in penis inspection day at school.
>>
File: 1452645034279.png (158 KB, 274x389) Image search: [Google]
1452645034279.png
158 KB, 274x389
>>69132928
Humor me, christian shills.

What's wrong with killing a human that hasn't started living? Humans die ALL the time and usually we do nothing to stop it. If, this time, there's a valid reason behind the killing (it has physical health problems, it will have a bad life due to a split family, etc.) why not?
>>
>>69140199
It's your job to justify yourself, not mine. You made a claim and didn't substantiate it. I just pointed it out.
>>
>>69135085
Kids do tend to be the same race as their parents.
>>
File: grab06286.jpg (30 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab06286.jpg
30 KB, 848x480
>>69136187
THIS! FUCKING THIS!! If abortions must be done, it's best before they start looking like fucking human beings!!
>>
>>69140243

A baby is incapable surviving without *people*, not necessarily its parents.

A fetus is incapable of surviving, period. It will simply shut down if it leaves its mothers body. It is not an individual, functioning human being.

If you don't see the difference, I'm not sure what else to say. By typical anti-abortion logic, farting out a tiny clump of cells two weeks after conception is murder.
>>
>>69139868
I understand that. The point I'm trying to make is that we never WILL have a one child policy, much less for minorities, considering how cucked the world's getting. I doubt telling the blue-pilled public that minorities shouldn't breed as much will work.
>>
Anyone for abortion is basically just a murderous psychopath I don't care how the baby was conceived it is still a life.

Anyone against abortion actually has a sense of what life is and how precious it can be regardless of the conception.

Just because your born into a shitty home doesn't mean your doomed to failure you can rise up above those who birthed you with the right confidence.

Currently people are so brain-washed by the government they do whatever the government wants aka being for abortion, socialism, etc.

Most people abuse abortion as birth control and they really should be thrown into a pit of fire aka Hell.

I for one will always be for life I don't care if they haven't proven themselves yet as killing them in the womb doesn't even give them a chance too.

Humanity is going to down the road to destruction and we only have ourselves to blame for it.

Call me egotistical, a dumbass, or whatever if you disagree but I really won't ever change my mind. Life is precious and I will not condone the act of murder in any form.
>>
File: Sumi(9).jpg (52 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
Sumi(9).jpg
52 KB, 848x480
>>69140587
>penis inspection day
Is that really a thing??
>>
>>69137268

I'd much rather live in a country with 190m white people and 100m niggers than 200m white people and 180m niggers. Nig birthrates are only slightly higher than white birth rates atm. And a lot of that is because of abortion. Without abortion the white rates would slightly increase and the nig ones would skyrocket.
>>
>>69137132

Jesus Christ anon I didn't need this red pill. I feel sick now. It's good to know this though
>>
>>69132928

How many times must we go through this with you?
>>
File: sumis-ahoge-confused.jpg (31 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
sumis-ahoge-confused.jpg
31 KB, 853x480
>>69140704
>A fetus is incapable of surviving, period.
What are premature babies?
>>
>>69140623

What part of my argument wasn't substantiated? The mother has to deal with the experience, therefore she should be able to decide whether to see it through. Abortion is arguably a better option than burdening society with an unwanted child. Both seem pretty clear-cut to me.
>>
>>69140653
Why do looks matter so much? An embryo 'looks' human before it even has a nervous system.
>>
>>69140856
>I don't care how the baby was conceived it is still a life.
Yeah and so were cows who got slaughtered for your burgers.

The human race is a cancer on this planet. I serve a higher authority and I will make things right.

Expect us.

Ayy.
>>
>>69140704
It is a very unique entity, a fetus. It is a developing member of it's species. It has unique dna, and human dna.
Wether it survive outside of the womb at all, with machines, or with a mother is perfectly irrelevant.
>>
>>69140616
When does it start living?

After it exits the vagina? Once it is capable of sustaining life on it's own?

Many abortions are done on unborn children that are at an age where they could potentially live as Premies outside the mother if they are provided with hospital care.

many children are born premature, the only difference becomes whether its inside the mother or not.

Also food for thought; You are only alive today because your mother did not abort you. Is it moral to snuff out a life before it has truly begun?

Im not even christian.

Idk about you but even if my parents were split or Id have a shitty life Id still rather be alive than dead and atleast get a chance at living.
>>
>>69140616
What would "starting to live" have anything to with it? Murder is bad because it robs people of future life experiences (this is the most commonly repeated argument for why it is immoral) not because it removes past ones. In the same way you can argue that abortion is bad because you're robbing the fetus/infant/unborn child of future life experiences. If you're arguing that health problems etc are a valid reason then that is just trying to justify eugenics, which is something else entirely and needs its own justification.
>>
>>69141081
This isnt true
>>
>>69135142
Nice strawman logic boy
>>
>>69140814
Fair point. My government is too bluepilled at the moment, though my country is slowly getting ready to be uncucked. It'll kick off big time when we leave the EU.
>>
>>69141085
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69141042
>What part of my argument wasn't substantiated

Maybe read my original reply again? Why are you constantly asking me to do your job for you?
>>
>>69137132
Holy fucking fuck fuck. How could anyone preform this procedure and still look at themselves in the mirror?
>>
>>69141109
>When does it start living?
Once the mother decides to keep it
>>
File: chicken-egg-4.jpg (40 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
chicken-egg-4.jpg
40 KB, 450x338
>>69140976
That pic is right. Only useful for debating catholicfags though.

>pic related: It's still a chicken
>>
>>69141085
Nobody denies cows are alive, but they are not human, and lacking sapience, they are not people.
The morality of killing animals is a different issue, not to be discussed under abortion.
>>
>>69141085
Who says I even eat meat?
>>
>>69141002
Fetus is not a magical term that refers to every stage of infancy.
>>
>>69141002
> What are premature babies?

Babies born too early, which invariably need to be monitored and require intensive attention because they'd otherwise just die.

How many fetuses are aborted after a point where they could be kept alive ex utero?
>>
>>69135052

> legs
> head
> eyes
> arms
> spine
> bowels
> brain
> not a human

God have mercy on us
>>
>>69141304

Most mammals are sapient, you're looking for the word "sentient"
>>
>>69141291
Are you a troll?

If I give birth to a kid and I dont want to keep it.... Can I just pull a gun to its head and blow its brains out?

Because based on your definition, the child isnt even alive yet. Despite breathing, feeling, and crying.
>>
>>69141304
>they are not human
I am not one either. Cows are better for the galactic ecosystem than humans.

Expect us.

Ayy.
>>
File: 22-weeks.jpg (91 KB, 684x612) Image search: [Google]
22-weeks.jpg
91 KB, 684x612
>>69141284
You didn't know about this?
>>
>>69140898
If only, I'd get at least A-
>>
>>69141303
>ayy
>>
File: grab11025.jpg (25 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
grab11025.jpg
25 KB, 848x480
>>69141443
>How many fetuses are aborted after a point where they could be kept alive ex utero?
Donno. You tell me.
>>
>>69141505
You are the one who mixed the words up.
Sentient is feeling. Sapient is thinking.
>>
>>69141452

There are notable differences between how fetuses "work" and how an adult human "works"

Read about fetal circulation to start you off.
>>
>>69141246

This one?

>>69139937

Are you asking why this is more logical than "hurrrr killing babies is murder"?
>>
>>69141303
Next you'll tell me lamb shank is mutton.
>>
>>69141507
Correct.
>>
>>69141620
I didn't know how actually horrify the procedure was. I legitimately never thought about how they'd get the fetus out of there. Ripping the fetus apart and then collecting its pieces into a tiny bag to throw out may be the most horrific thing I've heard of in my entire life. The fucking Holocaust was more humane that this shit.
>>
File: you guys are retarded.gif (230 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you guys are retarded.gif
230 KB, 500x500
you retards dont understand youre literally giving a liberal argument with a conservative title.

libs want everyone to be free and have a chance and hold their hand and protect them. in this case get your hand held through your ride in the womb.

In the real conservative world, only the strong/intelligent survive. Leaders have sex before 18. Leaders wouldnt let some dumb high school stacy ruin their chances of success by forcing them into having a kid too early.

Fuck babys all babys should be aborted unless you have a genetic, intelligence, and success test
>>
>>69141109
>potentially

There's that argument again.
>>
>>69141772
>"hurrrr killing babies is murder"?

You're just proving my point.
>>
Cattle = 1.5 billion
Humanshits = 7 billion

Anyone not for abortion is just a moralfag. The human population is not under control. You are too many, we cannot control you.
>>
File: 05to6-weeks.jpg (23 KB, 446x268) Image search: [Google]
05to6-weeks.jpg
23 KB, 446x268
>>69141197
Sorry, I should have said brain or complete nervous system. It's true that there is a primitive nervous system but it's connected to a sack of mush without functional form. The neurons are nowhere near their final position and are no more able to process information than a bag of unassembled computer components could run Windows.
>>
>>69141709

Again, even the lowest mammals can think and learn and apply retained knowledge, it's just not at a high level. For instance, mice can remember where in a maze you have put food before, and will Make their way over there every time.
>>
>>69141920

Okay cool
>>
>>69141861
I don't base my morality on it being labeled by left or right wing, conservative or liberal. I base it on what I believe to be right.
>>
anyone got the picture where the top half has the doctor arguing life begins at conception and the bottom half has a drawing of some wild naked feminists arguing that life begins "when the moonlight touches its brow"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.