[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W T F i HATE Japan now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_ 731
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Unit_731_cold_experiment.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Unit_731_cold_experiment.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
W T F

i HATE Japan now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>>
Does that mean you'll stop bumming your dad out and stop watching anime and finally get a job?
>>
>>69132314
Did you seriously not know what Unit 731 was? Let me guess, you also don't know what The Rape Of Nanking was too.
>>
>>69132314
>"One of the former researchers I located told me that one day he had a human experiment scheduled, but there was still time to kill. So he and another unit member took the keys to the cells and opened one that housed a Chinese woman. One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left, and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work."[30]

>In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive.[33]

JAPAN PAY FOR YOUR WAR CRIMES NOW
>>
>>69132564
>>69132462
its a meme you new fags

>le atomic bomb anime
>omg america :( so cruel
>>
>>69132314
How do we know any of this shit actually happened? It could be fake like the holocaust.
>>
>>69132564
I can't believe that someone from /POL/ doesn't know about this shit.

Hey OP you faggot, where do you think we got most of our understanding about this shit huh?

Unit 731 contributed more to our understanding of human capabilities than anyone else.

Though, the vivisections were pretty fucked up.
>>
>>69132314
>Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around and possibly more than 400,000 Chinese civilians.[24] Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[25]

WAY worse than the Atomic Bombing you fucking WEEBS
>>
>>69132748
see >>69132650
new fag
>>
>>69132314
Look up Saburo Sakai, greatest air ace of the war, never getting an award and having to wait behind butterbars because he was enlisted.
Japan was consistently massively stupid.
>>
>Thousands of men, women and children interred at prisoner of war camps, including US POW,[18] were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.[19] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants, including pregnant women (impregnated by Japanese surgeons) and their infants.[21]

>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[19]

Japanese army surgeon Ken Yuasa suggests that the practice of vivisection on human subjects (mostly Chinese Communists) was widespread even outside Unit 731,[6] estimating that at least 1,000 Japanese personnel were involved in the practice in mainland China.[22]
>>
>>69132314
Our government bought this info and gave out pardons. It's even circulated in Japan that none of this happen and it's denied almost entirely by their leaders. As gruesome as this and what the nazi party did they lead to breakthroughs in medicine and understanding.
>>
>>69132605
so doing science now is bad?
>>
>>69133293
on POWs and Civilians?

Fuck off weeb
>>
>>69132564
Theyre both myths :^)
>>
>>69133362

Have you read on Marie Curie's little death cult that shamed scientists and workers under her oversight for being afraid of cancers when working on her radioactive shit?

Killing or sickening people for research has been done by everybody
>>
>>69132564
Urban legends
>>
>>69132314

t. William Wong
>>
>>69132564
Chinese propaganda
>>
File: 1449714467293.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449714467293.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>"Killed in hypothermal experiments"
>All of them wearing coats, gloves, hats in the photo
>>
>>69132314
Amounts of chinese people: 1,376,049,000
Amounts of fucks I give: 0
>>
>>69132314
you dont earn the title of honorary aryan without some hard work
man up sissy
>>
>>69132314
They were killing commies so who cares
>>
i love you pol
>>
>being placed into centrifuges and spun until death

Literally my worst fear
>>
WTF
I'm a #cruzmissle now
>>
Someone posted this series in another Jap-hate thread. I was surprised at how interesting it is. Definitely worth a watch for anyone who likes bloody and gruesome war documentaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkfNfgsqWLE
>>
W T F

i HATE USA now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
>>
>>69132314
As credible as the holocaust
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
BASED
>>
File: OH VEY.jpg (47 KB, 1441x738) Image search: [Google]
OH VEY.jpg
47 KB, 1441x738
>>69135639
>>
>has to go for a walk
>gets to see nice indochina
>this is somehow a warcrime

>fire bombs a city of civilians
>its ok if we do it

Grow a spine
>>
>>69135906
Get Proxflow brudi
>>
>>69132314

> Hurr-durr atrocities by X Y in th epast
> Hurr durr I am butthurt over it although I never seen war

Hurr fucking durr who cares.
>>
>>69132314
The Japs did some pretty crazy shit back during wartime, because they didn't know anything else.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.