[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/ it happened.... I'm a father. Now that I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1692x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1692x1135
Well /pol/ it happened.... I'm a father. Now that I know he's mine and I'm very concerned for his health I must come to you all for advice regarding vaccination. I've heard both sides pros and cons of vaccinating your child and not. It's not that I don't want to vaccinate my child I'm just worried about the potential outcome of autism and other illnesses caused but vaccinating too young. How young is too young? Is there any actual proof of the negative side effects of vaccinating? I know the big paper by Wakefield was retracted because he couldn't repeat the results of the mmr vaccines cause of autism. I want to vaccinate my child but would it be smart to space them out against the doctors recommendation? Or should I wait until he's older than newborn? What do you think pol?
>>
>>69132193
Seriously, vaccinate your kid. All the people I know were vaccinated and none of them have autism, me included
inb4
>posting on /pol/
>not having autism
>>
> he thinks the child is his

LOL

Anyways regardless of who then real father his, form the child's sake get him vaccinated. Leaving kids unvaccinated is incredibly irresponsible to society at large because it compromises herd immunity.
>>
>>69132193
Vaccine your kid , but not all at once , take your time , max two shots per visit.
>>
>>69132193
How will you keep him or her safe from the jew
>>
>>69132193
>Now that I know he's mine

You did a paternity test?
>>
>>69132193
You sound like a moron, is it too late to abort?
>>
File: 1440685032207.gif (3 MB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
1440685032207.gif
3 MB, 300x212
The risk of your kid getting sick from the vaccinations is far, far smaller than the risk of him catching polio, meningitis etc and becoming handicapped for life.

Vaccinate.
>>
>>69132193

Look up the original vaccine cause autism study. It's fabrication. A lie. It's out in the open that he lied, there's no controversy. Yet every antivaxxer continues to use a known fabrication as the basis for their ideas. The scientist responsible isn't shunned for a bad lying study that discredits the entire field, antivaxxers still pay him to speak.

What does this tell you?
>>
>>69132193
>potential outcome of autism
But there isn't any, vaccines can't cause autism.
>>
>>69132193
No wonder burgers are fucking retarded if people like this have kids
>>
>>69132193
What I think is that this is the epitome of first world problems. Vaccinate your child. No sane person in tropical regions with yellow fever would hesitate. No sane person living when smallpox was rampant would hesitate. And depending on your community, the rise in anti-vaccine hysterics may put your child's health in danger per weakened herd immunity. Follow a medical doctor's advice for when to get the different vaccines. And if you google for information from both sides, as it seems you have, you will come to the conclusion that this is nothing but first world hysteria. There's little to no autism in the third world, where vaccines are the most prevalent. From a scientific view, it's biologically impossible for vaccines to cause autism in the way the anti-vaccine movement claims. (In b4 science is a jewish construct to control good guys, also let's disregard that israel provides free vaccines for its citizens).

Just take care of your child. The causes of autism are unknown, but it seems to be mostly genetic and may be triggered by childhood traumas as well. Do your best. I wish you both luck and health, being a father is a blessing.
>>
In the time it took to write this post you could have googled peer-reviewed studies that unequivocally answer your ignorant question.

Spoiler: vaccinate your kid you mutant.
>>
Hmm. We should ask Trump if his grandson will receive vaccinations.
>>
File: 1457030667513.png (76 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1457030667513.png
76 KB, 441x411
>>69132193
>I'm just worried about the potential outcome of autism
Is this bait? Do you even know how vaccinations work?
>>
When I found out she was pregnant after we got married I had her agree to a paternity test. When he was born it was done and confirmed as my son.

You all miss understand me, I want to get him vaccinated I just have been hearing all this information about the risks of it. I just want to have some outside opinions regarding this situation. I never realized how much this shit would scare me. I've heard good things about spacing vaccines out but his pediatrician told me thats pointless and dangerous.
>>
>>69132193
Vaccines may cause a fever.
Newborn fever may cause brain damage.
Early brain damage may cause autism.

However, the risk is worth it.
>>
File: 1459128407633.jpg (484 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1459128407633.jpg
484 KB, 1024x1365
>>69132193
> goes to four chan
> is worried his kid will be autistic

is hereditary man don't worry about shit, now that Measles is actually real and will kill your kid if un treated
>>
>>69132193
Get the vaccines but do them slowly dont get them all at once.
>>
>>69132385
This op. Vaccinations are necessary but fuck the "recommend" treatment. Just space them out. There is nothing wrong with just delaying treatments.
>>
>>69133087
>When I found out she was pregnant after we got married I had her agree to a paternity test.

I don't understand why you got married in the first place.

>supposedly love and trust someone enough to marry them
>unsurprisingly, wife gets pregnant
>IS IT MINE I NEED TO BE SURE
>>
>>69133087
there are risk to literally every medical procedure.

the risks far outweight the benefits. if you want to space them out because it makes you feel better who gives a shit. i mean sure you are wasting a doctors time but thats his problem.
>>
>>69132193
Just do it man. Pros and cons are:
>your child will be immunized against X diseases, so unless his/her immune system is EXTREMLY shitty he won't have to suffer for X in his/her lifetime
vs
>retracted """""papers""""", half-truth and non-medical opinions about the issue, whom all contradict themselves and tell you he/she MAYBE could have autism AND AT THE SAME TIME tell you to outweight the risk from autism and these old forgotten awful 3rd world country diseases

And with extremly shitty I mean some very, very rare and weird immune system illness which would probably kill your child nonetheless, vaccinated or not.
>>
File: jyz34n3.png (54 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
jyz34n3.png
54 KB, 608x336
>>69132193
>>
I also worry because my sister in law was vaccinated and had a seriously bad reaction to it. She turned blue and stopped breathing, she's still alive but it's scary. This is what got me worried and thinking. I never thought anything of it till he was born. I sound retarded but parenthood does that to you.
>>
>>69133173
Vaccines cant cause a fever high enough, and even if they could its extremely unlikely to cause brain damage (less than 1%)

Are you some kind of retardo
>>
>>69132193
I would wait at least 6 months to a year before vaccinating and I wouldn't do them all at once but besides that they're safe
>>
being married at a young age is like leaving a great party at 8 pm
>>
>>69133413
Not all women are whores man. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but this woman is faithful and completely devouted to me.
>>
>>69133173
Fevers are necessary for a child's development as they activate the immune system. At a normal range (104°F) there's no way they can cause brain damage.

Extreme temperature however does damage the brain, but you'd need a 108°F fever for this, and no vaccine or even actual disease can possibly cause this.
>>
File: 1998 mmr.png (28 KB, 1129x155) Image search: [Google]
1998 mmr.png
28 KB, 1129x155
Reminds me of that time when thousands of children died because of a hoax that the MMR vaccine caused autism.
>>
File: 2dRv1jq.jpg (50 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
2dRv1jq.jpg
50 KB, 500x400
>>69132193
>muh vaccine chemtrails

Meanwhile I bet you let them cut his dick apart to match daddy without a second's thought.
>>
>>69133591
Not if your wife can party as hard as you and is no hindrance to my fun, even making it more fun. If you find the right woman you never want another one. I just found mine young and was mature enough to know I never wanted another and wouldn't find anyone like her even if I fucked 1000 girls
>>
>>69133822
Nope I did not get him circumcised. I believe it's genital mutilation
>>
File: Screenshot_146.png (479 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_146.png
479 KB, 466x466
>>69132193
If you don't get your child vaccinated you are a retard. Yes there are complications, yes it could happen but those are more about allergies than anything else.

Autism-debunked and the original paper they used was a fraud.
Heavy metal amount- Negligible amounts in a one time exposure. The body is built to handle exposure its the chronic kind that fucks up a person.

The benefits far outweigh the cost. A child that can go to school, that doesn't have to worry about getting FUCKING POLIO and shit and you paying for an iron lung the rest of their short life.

Shit like that, how is this even a question with the mountains of evidence of how good a vaccine is compared to praying to god your child doesn't get sick.

Remember children are not adults, they are backs of flesh that transfnr disease almost better than any other vector. ONe of the reasons they shut down schools when there is a massive outbreak in the united states; kids give that shit to their parents.
>>
You're in the US. We haven't started importing millions of Mudslime refugees yet like Europe, so I say don't do it.

Foreign shitskins carry all kinds of diseases. But there aren't that many of them yet here in the States. Unless you plan to have your kid rolling around with dirty browns all day there is almost a zero percent chance they ever come into contact with Measles, Polio, etc.

As for chicken pox, leave it ride. Vaccinating against a benign disease is gay as shit.
>>
Get your kid vaccinated but wait until he is at least 2 years old. Think about it like this: baby's immune system is very new and very weak when he is first born. Why would you push it to the limit? I think it is dangerous. Wait til the kid is at least 2.

http://naturallysavvy.com/nest/babys-immune-system
>>
Don't ever fucking vaccinate your children. Please. I never got vaccinated, and I am redpilled as fuck. I think they put some slave mentality in them.
>>
>>69133637
What? I've been with my wife for 20 years. I don't doubt her for a moment.

You're the one who insisted that your newly wed wife take a paternity test. Am I misunderstanding you?
>>
Vaccinate but spread it out so you don't get them all at once
>>
File: vaccine-allergy-odds[1].jpg (91 KB, 864x466) Image search: [Google]
vaccine-allergy-odds[1].jpg
91 KB, 864x466
>>69133473
Vaccinate. The chance of a serious reaction to vaccination is infinitesimal in comparison to the risks associated to the diseases they prevent. Spacing is also completely unnecessary but it won't hurt anything to do it.
>>
>>69134160
Immune system...nigger; for gods sake read a god damn book. Its a dead virus, it doesn't cause a disease...what they are talking about are chemicals something the immune system doesn't deal with.

Chemical toxins are the liver and kidneys.
>>
>>69134160

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704113504575264421687548864
>>
>>69134395
There are multiple types of vaccines.
>>
>>69134160
This is what I was reading about. Waiting till his older to vaccinate him but I havent seen any studies regarding waiting. I just wants what's best for him.

>>69134275
Sorry I just assumed that if I didn't post that we would have a thousand cuck posts. The paternity test was mandatory in my state.
>>
>>69132193
Just fucking do it idiot.
Autism from vaccines is NOT a thing.

I would wait a little while so maybe get him/her vaccinated when they're like 2 but, ya.

My parents waited a tad bit too long and I got chicken pox. Shit was not cash.
>>
File: 1389540489364.jpg (20 KB, 240x272) Image search: [Google]
1389540489364.jpg
20 KB, 240x272
Any eurofags here who get vaccinated often, even when not travelling to Asia/Africa?

The only vaccine I've ever gotten was an obligatory one in school for tuberculosis. My doctor has never brought up or recommended getting any vaccines.

And the only people I know who've gotten other vaccines than that one got them because they were travelling to shitty countries in Asia or Africa.
>>
>>69134648
and if you are dumb enough to let your child use the nasal because "Oh god a shot, heaven forbid they feel any pain" you can't be helped.

Yes the nasal is a live virus
>>
>>69134802
>Asia
>Africa

So Finland and Britain?
>>
>>69132193
Autism is a developmental syndrome that you are born with. No amount of vaccines will change that.
>>
>>69134380
One in 12,000 people are struck by lightning?

That's far more common than I imagined.
>>
>>69132193

the fact that you are even asking this is proof that you and your child should both be removed from the gene pool ASAP
>>
>>69134787
and now a 1 in 3 chance of shingles, gg parents gg
>>
how old is your wife?

that's a stronger indicator of autism than vaccines
>>
>>69134764
>This is what I was reading about. Waiting till his older to vaccinate him but I havent seen any studies regarding waiting. I just wants what's best for him.

see >>69134559

There is no benefit to spacing out the vaccination schedule, and in fact it increases the risk on contracting a potentially fatal illness.

>ut delays have a major downside: They put children at risk for developing diseases the vaccines are designed to ward off. In 2008, five cases of illnesses caused by the bacterium Haemophilus influenzae Type B, including one death, were reported in Minnesota during a 2008 shortage of the Hib vaccine, which babies get at the ages of 2, 4 and 6 months with a booster shot between 12 and 15 months. In three of the cases, the babies hadn't received the Hib vaccine, and the other two babies hadn't been fully vaccinated. The Hib bacterium can cause pneumonia and meningitis.
>>
>>69132193
This autism nonsense was never proved right. Vaccination is safe, actually it is one of the most natural methods, the pacient will get a shot of dead, sterilized virus bodies, and patient's own immunity system will teach itself how to battle it.
Only reason why there is anti vaccine crowd is because people were again looking for ways to be precious snowflakes, and sicknesses that were extint made comeback thanks to them.

Do it, faggot.
>>
>>69134764
I remember being a kid and getting some shots. It fucking sucked. I am 30 and still afraid of needles. No tattoos and I would never shoot anything up. Shots fucking hurt. My dad ended up forging a good part of my vaccination record. DO get your child vaccinated, vaccines are a modern miracle, but I wouldn't do it all at once like the 5 they do at one time or whatever.
>>
File: zbMqmXh.gif (999 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
zbMqmXh.gif
999 KB, 245x160
>>69134802
>>
File: 1454079444308.png (708 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454079444308.png
708 KB, 1280x720
>>69134925
>t. USA
>>
Tbh if you have a son I'd be more worried about the xenoestrogens. Every young guy you see now is built like a twig.
>>
>>69132193

Just spread out the vaccines and nix any that are truly not needed.

Might also look into versions with some of the least harsh preservatives.
>>
>>69133087
Why on Earth would you want "outside opinions" from a fucking Chinese girl's cartoon message board? Ask a different doctor for a second opinion if you want one.
>>
>>69134559
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704113504575264421687548864
>Thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative, was removed from children's vaccines a decade ago due to worries about its relationship to the onset of autism; it is still used in some influenza vaccines made in bulk

Well, I think most anti-vaxxers link mercury to autism, but looks like it is no longer in children's shots.
>>
>>69132193

Jesus fucking Christ, DO WHAT YOUR DOCTOR SAYS YOU MORON.
>>
>>69134059
All of this is true except for the part about chicken pox. The virus can cause shingles later in life, so I wouldn't call it "benign"
>>
>>69134764
>The paternity test was mandatory in my state.

Truly? Sorry, my own assumptions were way off, then. I've never encountered mandatory paternity tests. Seems like an expensive and unnecessary gift to the healthcare industry.

Anyway, I have two young children, both vaccinated. Initially, your kid will visit the doc frequently, so it's easy enough to spread the vaccinations out should you wish. Some injections are a cocktail of several vaccs, though. Expect a small fever the night following each vaccination. No worries, though.
>>
File: GO_BACK_TO_REDDIT.png (13 KB, 758x134) Image search: [Google]
GO_BACK_TO_REDDIT.png
13 KB, 758x134
Are paternity tests still illegal in France?
>>
>>69134764
How about you go ask your doctor about this instead of a bunch of internet retards.
Just give your kid the need vaccines.
>>
>>69132193
>this is what americans actually believe
>>
Asking /pol/ for real life advice is never a good move.

That aside, congratulations. My wife and I have our first ultrasound next week.
>>
>>69132193
>Asking /pol/ for medical advise instead of listening to your Doctor

Just smother the dumb little faggot now, we don't need any more of your stupid genes spreading to another generation.
>>
I got Vaccinated and have Autism

Coincidence?

Well with childhood vaccination rates being well over 80% yeah probably.

---

I seriously am not lying about the above though and I hate anti-vaccers with a furious passion because they're pseudo-scientific granola types that claim to be disability advocates that can protest endlessly but are unable to pick up a fucking book.

Wakefield had a financial interest in proving vaccines caused autism. Wakefield was discredited. Various various studies I would just be reposting from wikipedia have all come to the same conclusion. When people ignored that and took the MMR vaccine, thermisol, or whatever out of vaccines in Countries like Japan there was zero impact on autism rates and they kept skyrocketing up. Despite this complete lack of evidence or results from getting rid of the autism causing vaccines people STILL insist on pushing this garbage.
>>
americans are fucking stupid.

here's a dumbass explaining why you're a dumbass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
>>
>>69132193
If you don't get your kid vaccinated you are objectively a retard and are subjugating your child to the third world tier disease ridden underclass.

Being resistant to most diseases (inherently or from immunization) is part of what makes being a white first worlder so fucking great you jackass.

Btw autism doesn't come from vaccines it come from retarded 'modern women' trying to have kids in their fucking 40s.
>>
>>69135625
Yes, it's still illegal.

And in Germany both parents have to sign off on the paternity test, so if the mother says no, it won't happen.

And if you do it..
>Any genetic testing done without the other parent's consent is punishable with a €5,000 fine.
>>
>>69132193
>>69133087
>>69133473
>>69133637
>>69133903
>>69133959
>>69134764

This dumb faggot gets his child-rearing and medical advise from a far-right Japanese cartoon forum.

His kid is going to be sub-human no matter what.
>>
>>69132193
>I'm just worried about the potential outcome of autism and other illnesses caused but vaccinating too young
You should be worried about the 30 million undocumented Mexicans who carry a whole encyclopedia of diseases from polio to the black plague that are handling your food and taking care of your neighbor's children instead.
>>
>>69132193

>not vaccining your child
>>
>>69135828
Will you be getting a paternity test, or will you risk getting cuckolded?
>>
>>69134380

>I don't want to win the lottery.
>But I'm going to buy a ticket.
>>
>>69134966
look closer
>>
>>69135595
Yea my son has some very mild juandice too because he was 3 weeks early so I was worried vaccinating him with other issues could overload his body. I guess being a new parent I'm worried about everything. I'm probably gonna ask the doc about spreading the vaccines out.
>>69135670
Already talked to him but I was curious about an outside opinion. The amount of diversity of professions on this site makes it interesting
>>
File: IsrealUnconsentualSterlization.png (94 KB, 476x463) Image search: [Google]
IsrealUnconsentualSterlization.png
94 KB, 476x463
The technology works, the problem isn't the medical tech.
It's the human, and particularly, the corporate element.
do you Trust the person who made the needle? The nurse does.

You take risk either way.
The needle could protect your kid of life-ruining, potentially fatal diseases.
On the other hand you might get a needle with too many heavy metals (for no reason), or something that harms you long term.
>>
>>69135031
She's 21
>>
vaccinate but look into single dose vaccines they usually don't have Thiomersal
>>
File: herd_immunity(3).gif (81 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
herd_immunity(3).gif
81 KB, 400x226
>>69132193

Herd immunity is a meme, completely unproven and clearly retarded.
>>
>>69135828
>Asking /pol/ for real life advice is never a good move.

In my experience, general practitioners and pediatricians here can happily (and emphatically, to quash doubt) parrot AMA guidelines, but are often unable to explain or justify them well. What I'm saying is I'd expect to learn much more from a well-read parent.
>>
>>69132521
The kid or the parent?
>>
>>69135984
What a load of horseshit. How the hell can they defend that? Do they have no sympathy for men?
>>
File: 079e8-pictures_of_measles_2[1].jpg (313 KB, 1121x753) Image search: [Google]
079e8-pictures_of_measles_2[1].jpg
313 KB, 1121x753
>>69136108
>I'll the take the 1 in 10000 chance of my child dying from an easily preventable childhood disease instead xD
>>
>>69135860
Seriously I hide my power level a bit but it's hard for me to understate how much I loathe anti-vaccers. It's not just that they do this but they also tend to believe shit like "gluten-free cures autism!". I'm not exaggerating on that point - Jenny Mccarthy who led the anti-vaccer movement claimed to cure her sons autism. Yet despite all that they have a completely insincere concern for the disabled, they don't actually care about autism, what they really care about is people approving of their alternative parenting methods where they forgo vaccines and conventional foods. All they do is spread misconceptions about how autism works, try and take a slice of the public sympathy for autism while doing nothing for people that are autistic, and parade their kids around so proudly spreading their message. We've learned a lot about the genetic and environmental risk factors for autism in the last 2 decades and these people just distract the media with "Muh vaccines".

I just anti-vaccers so fucking much. I just can't believe I've been hearing about them for two decades now, two decades hearing about this shit, and all of them have yet to pick up a book and go "Oh no, I'm retarded :("
>>
>>69136752
Europe is cucked beyond belief.

Sadly your politicians seem to be following in our footsteps.
>>
>>69132193
>offspring of someone who goes on /pol/
The kid is obviously autistic. Vaccination will just make sure he doesn't get any nasty diseases. Follow your doctor's advice.
>>
>>69132193
Listen to a licensed, experienced doctor that's associated with a hospital.

Don't listen to pseudo-intellectual retards on /pol/.
>>
>>69132193
I used to be a beta nu-male redditor. Complete with obesity, Cheetos, feminism and neckbeard. Worked in IT and hated the concept of university.

Then I found /fit/ and /pol/.

Now I'm pinning 250mg of the finest mysterious Chinese bathtub testosterone and I want to beat the shit out of the antifa. And I'm a clean shaven Trump supporter. I'm on my last semester of a STEM degree in a top-30 university.

Still too broke to afford a MAGA hat and I really wish I could strut around campus and deadlift 5pl8 supporting the God-Emperor but I'm happy where I am now.

Thank you needles. All my boys will be real men
>>
File: d6381b4bdb.png (131 KB, 230x314) Image search: [Google]
d6381b4bdb.png
131 KB, 230x314
>has to do a paternity test
>>
>>69136871
Eerie. I was just in class listening to the faggot professor talking up, and idealizing Europe for being such a liberal paradise.

Wanted to ]give him a piece of my mind, but gotta keep that powerlevel on the DL.
>>
>>69136493
>I love it when babies are born blind and then die because of CRS XD
>>
>>69133959
An american with a brain. I am amazed and happy for your child that it will have a suitable father.

But hey vax your child. Not all at once but over a time so the body has time learning the indivudual diseases.
>>
>>69132193
If you are not baiting for a response that vaccination causes autism, this is what you should do.

Don't let them do all the vaccines all at once. Space them out. Those are hard on the kid. My daughter had a full portfolio of vaccines, and we thought she was autistic when she was 2. We changed the doctor, and my son had no vaccination against some weird African disease that my daughter was vaccinated against. You don't need all of them. Get a sane doctor, and he will do the necessary minimum with long enough recovery periods. I'm sort of convinced their full vaccination regime did cause my daughter's problems, because now she is 8 and she was fine, and until 2 she kept getting all the crazy ass vaccines all the time. Just apply reason. You shouldn't constantly vaccinate the kid and if the kid gets sick, stop with those vaccines.

I don't think it's vaccinations per se that are bad, it's what you get vaccinated against and how often can cause issues. Do the important ones though.
>>
>>69137038
>but gotta keep that powerlevel on the DL.

Every American seem to be hiding their powerlevel. Which is why I think you will stoop to our level of cuckness within less than 10 years if Clinton is elected.
>>
>>69132193
Having a living kid is better than no kid
there is no risk
>>
>>69133087
so she wasnt sure you were the father either?

also you should vaccinate when the baby is still in the womb to avoid any risk of contamination at birth
>>
>>69132193
Don't do it, polio is hilarious.
>>
File: kekl.png (122 KB, 221x224) Image search: [Google]
kekl.png
122 KB, 221x224
>>69132193
>vaccinations cause autism
>>
>>69137381
you sure about that ? wait until hes divorced and paying alimony and child support
>>
File: 1446425556202.jpg (237 KB, 600x930) Image search: [Google]
1446425556202.jpg
237 KB, 600x930
>>69137310
I feel you man, but we gotta think practically. You have to earn money, and power before you can start making changes, and railing off about liberal politics in public is a good way to get fired, and blacklisted.
>>
File: 1456458940687.jpg (27 KB, 540x481) Image search: [Google]
1456458940687.jpg
27 KB, 540x481
>>69132193
/pol/ - Medical Advice
>>
>>69137214
Any suggestion in terms of a proper spaced out vaccination schedule?
>>
File: lol5230.jpg (50 KB, 370x322) Image search: [Google]
lol5230.jpg
50 KB, 370x322
>expecting /pol/ to be anti-vox because most religious conservatives are
>they're not
Thanks, /pol/.
>>
>>69137501
this, if you vaccinate him you're depriving him of the opportunity to be a circus freak
>>
File: antivaccines.png (75 KB, 704x242) Image search: [Google]
antivaccines.png
75 KB, 704x242
Vaccines are a scam. I will never get another one as long as I live.

If you research the issue you will see that this is true.
>>
>>69134059
Tell that to the loads of kids killed in recent measles outbreaks
>>
>>69137640
I understand why nobody wants to be the first one to step out and challenge the insane status quo, because chances are nobody will have the courage to follow.

But at least spread information anonymously. Imagine the impact if every /pol/ack in an american university began hanging up posters with "unpleasant" facts and infographics all over campus every now and again.

The libtards would scream "nazis", but thousands of students would actually read them. And that would plant a seed.
>>
>>69132193
You should get your child vaccinated but delay ans space out the vaccinations
After your child is grown up, take vaccines with a grain of salt
i.e.
>if it's against a serious disease, take the vaccine
>if it's for the seasonal flu, tell the doctors to fuck off

The immune system is like a dindu, if you keep giving it hand outs, it will eventually forget how to fight off new diseases on its own because it will expect "muh vaccination"
>>
>>69132193
Please get your child vaccinated. I'm sure everyone above me will give you the strict science and how Wakefield was bullshitting or whatever, but the reality of the thing is, even if Wakefield wasn't talking shit (he is), would you rather your child have autism, however severe, or meningitis? Shingles? Mumps? Look up the symptoms for those and tell me you would rather your child have that than be a little behind in school and work for the rest of his life. Instead of not having a rest of his life.
>>
>>69132193
don't be a fucking retard; get him vaccinated.
>>
>>69138049
Too much retardation in this comment, don't know where to start.

go take a trip to africa without malaria vaccination, then tell me it's bullshit.

what actual vaccinations have you been lucky (my opinion) or unlucky (yours) enough to have?
>>
>>69137719
Well my link only contains a suggestion by german doctors but im preatty sure that you should be able to find a plan in english aswell. Also a talk with a doctor might always be better then us faggots on 4chan

http://www.impfschaden.info/impfungen-allgemein/impfplaene/impfplan-deutschland.html
>>
>>69136104

As many loads as I have dumped in her, I will roll the dice.
>>
File: loliburger2.jpg (267 KB, 1073x1428) Image search: [Google]
loliburger2.jpg
267 KB, 1073x1428
>>69138262
You're right, pham..
>>
>>69138849
Good for you man. Hope the child is yours and that it's a son.
>>
>>69138049
Say that to all the beautiful child diseases that are becoming more common to anti vaxers.

The one for grownups seem like total bullshit though. Haven't had a shot since I was a kid. Never had the flu.
>>
>>69138740
Well it's a good thing I speak german. Thank you nazi grandma for yelling at me in german when I was a kid.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>69138938
You know what you have to do. You're the leader now. who will organize the troops.
>>
>>69138574

>Third world countries still have weird, fucked up diseases
>Think that matters to me at all in America

They still have leprosy in India. Who gives a shit? That doesn't affect me one bit.

I have a healthy immune system. I don't need any vaccinations.
>>
>>69132323
>posting on 4chan
>not having autism
>>
>>69132193
> I'm just worried about the potential outcome of autism and other illnesses caused

Here's what happened:

(1) A lone study years ago suggested a correlation between vaccines and autism.

(2) The study was not peer-reviewed, and all attempts to duplicate it have failed. The scientific establishment now universally agrees that the study has been completely discredited.

(3) The study was picked up by a bunch of cranks who keep yelling it over and over in the media. They did that because it suits their political purposes to instill fear and anger in the population against the "establishment".

(4) You heard it from (3) or from some other zero-credibility source. I guarantee, you didn't read the original erroneous study or any of the other studies that have debunked it. For example, you may have heard it from Jenny McCarthy, or some other semi-famous weak-minded tool.

(5) You're still in a state of angst about something you heard years ago, second hand, probably from some dipshit celebrity about a long-discredited study.

(6) You apparently lack the introspective abilities to understand why you continue to cause yourself so much worry over something that a vast majority of people have learned to let go of years ago. Until you start getting a handle on this, you will not get a resolution to your problem. This is where you need to focus your energy.
>>
>>69140366

Forget Autism.

Can a vaccination have side effects? You guys like to portray vaccinations as perfectly safe when they're not.
>>
>>69140525

The chances of a serious reaction to a vaccine is significantly less than the chance of serious injury or death from the diseases they prevent.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act put a system in place to provide compensation to those adversely affected by vaccination in the rare case it does happen.

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf
>>
>>69132193
>being this retarded
>having a child

why?
>>
>>69140525
>You guys like to portray vaccinations as perfectly safe when they're not.

I didn't say that vaccinations are perfectly save. In fact, it's known that there are some risks for certain types of vaccinations. Some vaccines have caused fevers, rashes, and unexpectedly severe immune system reactions.

But what is known is that there is zero credible correlation between vaccines and autism. OP asked about autism. I answered specifically on that point.

If you're concerned about possible side effects like the ones I listed above, then read up on it and talk to your doctor. Only your doctor will be able to correctly discuss possible contraindications, and will be able to guide you accurately about whether the benefits are worth the risk. (Protip: in a vast majority of cases, your doctor will judge that the benefits are worth the risk.)
>>
File: 1456585852-20160227.png (171 KB, 684x864) Image search: [Google]
1456585852-20160227.png
171 KB, 684x864
vaccinate you dumbfuck
>>
>>69132193
It doesn't matter whether or not you decide to get your kid vaccinated. By the sound of it they'll end up with it anyways.
>>
>>69141257

How do you know that my doctor is going to be well-versed in the possible side effects of vaccines?

Is that something they are required to know?
>>
File: 1459043313757.jpg (44 KB, 519x570) Image search: [Google]
1459043313757.jpg
44 KB, 519x570
>>69136004
he is a cuck, autist and his wife a dominant asshole control freak.
thats why he needs the regular visit in 4chan to get away from his nightmare of life.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 367x202
>mfw my baby's doctor told me that it was common at their office for other parents to forego vaccines for their infants

For fuck's sake if you want your child to die of some horrible disease then that's on you but don't gamble with MY baby's life. Every time we go in for her appointments I feel like I'm playing fucking Russian roulette.
>>
>>69144932
Why is your kid going to the doctor so much?

probably the vaccines
>>
File: 1458432521228.jpg (75 KB, 498x510) Image search: [Google]
1458432521228.jpg
75 KB, 498x510
>>69145065

Savage
>>
File: 1402860632284.jpg (97 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1402860632284.jpg
97 KB, 915x960
>>69132193
If you don't vaccinate your kid you'll really fucking wish you did when he catches Scarlet Fever, Whooping Cough or one of the other numerous childrens diseases currently experiencing a resurgence because of anti-vaxxers.

>Having child
>nbot getting it vaccinated
>mfw
>>
>>69145065
We only go in for her wellness check ups two months you ass. She's up to date on her vaccines and hasn't gotten sick since she was born, thankfully.
>>
File: 1458245115177.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458245115177.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>>69145867
I wish we had competent doctors and state of the art medical care along with excellent sanitation in burgerland so these treatable illnessess can be dealt with by building natural immunity vs vaccination. Oh wait we do have that shit.

Stay mad third world fags, whooping cough sucks when you have aids
>>
>>69133052
Plus if he gets to 4chan he'll be autistic anyway.
>>
>People not understanding the basic concept of herd immunity.
Fuck you.
>>
>>69132193
>things that can kill your child

>preventable disease
>unpreventable disease
>allergy to eggs
>allergy to pollen
>allergy to dust mites
>allergy to milk
>you dropping him
>you shaking him
>him getting shot
>him getting car-accidented
>allergy to peanuts
>allergy to vaccines
>allergy to anything

>What do you think pol?
Vaccines are the smallest of worries, just follow the doctors recommendations to keep it as hassle free as possible, you'll have a shitload of busywork to deal with even without worrying about memes.
>>
>>69145634
You are a fucking idiot. Going to the hospital, whether it is the emergency room or just a normal office visit, is obviously a hot spot for all communicable illness. People are oging there because they are sick, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize there are risks of even just going in.

I really need to not let the memes and shitposts get to me so much. Fuckin bait is ridiculous, I feel like I waste so much time in m life trying to educate you poor bastards.

I guess I shouldn't have said poor, everyone knows that white people don't know what it is like to be poor.
>>
>>69132193
Whooping cough kills. Autism just means he'll be on 4chan a couple of hours a day.
>>
>>69132193
Your son will probably turn out autistic regardless of your actions anon.
>>
>>69132323
poland is right, famalam
>>
While your child is breastfeeding for the first 6 months, he'll be protected by the antibodies in his mother's breastmilk.

There are a few vaccines that you must get before he stops breastfeeding.
>>
File: 1454516444242.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454516444242.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>69147796
My unvaccinated kid is going to wipe a booger on your vaccinated kid in school.

Thanks, Based state government for "religious" exemptions
>>
>>69132193
vaccinate your kid you stupid gullible fuck
>>
I hope you get kicked to death, leaving your shitty kid fatherless. vaccinate the kid you dull fuck.
>>
>>69140525
Of course they're not safe, back in my highschool /ANY/ vaccination you got a big sheet describing the symptons and what % chance you had of getting them, and the stupidly severe and life threatening ones were always in like 1 out of a bloody million children or something
>>
Are you trolling? The only doctor who claim a link between vaccination and autism have admitted it was a lie and lost his license. Parents who do not vaccinate their children are evil.
>>
Senior scientist with the CDC admits to omitting 'statistically significant information' to hide MMR vaccine autism link:
>http://morganverkamp.com/statement-of-william-w-thompson-ph-d-regarding-the-2004-article-examining-the-possibility-of-a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/
>>
>>69148548

This.
>>
Denmark scientist accused of stealing autism research money
>Scientist given grant to study vaccine autism link
>Steals it to buy a house, motorbike and two cars for himself instead
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-crime-research-funds-idUSTRE73C8JJ20110413

This is the quality of human beings pumping out your precious vaccine safety studies
>>
>>69132193
Take vaccinations but only for serious stuff and vaccines that have existed and been in use for 20 years, avoid new shit and get more liberal with them once the kid is at least 7y old.

Also never ket them do many shots at once. Get vaccinated for one thing at the time and wait before next cure.
>>
Bill Gates’ Polio Vaccine Program Caused 47,500 Cases of Paralysis Death
>http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/
>>
>>69151968
>uncomfortable facts
What is next, zyka?
>>
>>69150525

>MorganVerkamp, Experienced Litigators Who Bring Qui Tam Cases Under the False Claims Act, The IRS Whistleblower Law

>Press release from a law firm attempting to put their client in the best possible light.

>A client who attempted an epidemiological study and fucked it up because he has no formal training in the field.

>A client being championed by Andrew fucking Wakefield.

lol

>>69151968

Welcome to the world of live virus polio vaccines which were abandoned long ago because of this but in the case of India the number of lives being saved far outweighs those lost to side effects.
>>
>>69152649
>'Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998'
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>69152911
You are apparently. Being a senior scientist on staff does not magically grant you the ability to properly conduct an epidemiological study.

I'd let a general surgeon remove my appendix but there's is no way in hell I'd let him work on a pineal gland tumor
>>
>>69139017

Thanks, based Norwegian bro.
>>
>>69153591
I hope it is a girl
>>
>>69153298
It magically grants you the ability to author vaccine safety studies, burger
>>
Fact Check: False Reports Claiming Calif. Measles Outbreak “Killed Children”
>https://sharylattkisson.com/fact-check-false-reports-claiming-calif-measles-outbreak-killed-children/
>>
Vaccines and “herd immunity” nonsense
>https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/vaccines-and-herd-immunity-nonsense/
>>
Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html
>>
>>69154286

He never released his own study, and when one of his buddies, Hooker, attempted one based off of his "reveal" it was ripped to shreds and retracted.

https://epidemiological.net/2014/10/04/dr-brian-s-hooker-gets-the-andrew-wakefield-treatment-again/
>>
>>69154931

On June 9, 2011, respondent filed a s
upplemental report pursuant to Vaccine Rule
4(c) stating it was respondent’s view that Ry
an suffered a Table inju
ry under the Vaccine
Act – namely, an encephalitis within five
to fifteen days following receipt of the
December 19, 2003 MMR vaccine, see 42 C.F.R.
§ 100.3(a)(III)(B), and that this case is
appropriate for compensation under the term
s of the Vaccine Program.

Just stop this is embarrassing
>>
>>69154940
It was released you need to put in a little effort and read some more there americunt
>>
What the News Isn’t Saying About Vaccine-Autism Studies
>https://sharylattkisson.com/what-the-news-isnt-saying-about-vaccine-autism-studies/
>>
File: 1457381581095.png (56 KB, 748x1922) Image search: [Google]
1457381581095.png
56 KB, 748x1922
>>69132323
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
>>69155946
Keep it up, do not let the shills shut you down.
>>
>>69155664
Petitioners sp
ecifically asserted th
at Ryan “suffered a
Vaccine Table Injury, namely, an encephalopat
hy” as a result of his receipt of the MMR
vaccination on December 19, 2003.
Id. In the alternative, petitioners asserted that “as a
cumulative result of his receipt of each a
nd every vaccination be
tween March 25, 2003
and February 22, 2005, Ry
an has suffered . . . neuroimmunologically mediated
dysfunctions in the form of asthma
and ASD.” Id. at 1-2.

>petitioners
>asserted
>that

The only people alleging a connection between ASD and the vaccines are the parents. The kid suffered catastrophic brain damage because of encephalopathy and were compensated for that not the ASD.

You keep fighting those dang dirty scientists though, and don't forget your homeopathic remedies the next time you contract an easily preventable illness.
>>
Here it is: how the US government admits vaccines cause autism
>May 5, 2008, email, from Tina Cheatham at the US Health Resources Services Administration, to CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson
>The email concerns the conditions under which the federal government will pay out compensation to parents whose children have been damaged by vaccines.
>Here is the key quote. Follow the circuitous language:
>“The government has never compensated, nor has it ever been
ordered to compensate, any case based on a determination that autism was actually caused by vaccines. We have compensated cases in which children exhibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease. Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures.”
>Official word-play at work.
>Compensation for vaccine-induced autism? No. Compensation for vaccine-induced encephalopathy—“accompanied by” symptoms including autistic behavior and autism? Yes.
>The government is paying compensation for a vaccine-induced “something” that just happens to progress to an array of symptoms which include, well, autistic behavior, and yes, autism.
>You want to know a secret? Just switch labels. If, in America, there was a hue and cry about vaccines causing “encephalopathy,” if there were large groups of vocal mothers who were outraged because their children had vaccine-caused “encephalopathy,” the US government would never, ever pay out a dollar for a child with encephalopathy. Never.
>Instead, the government would pay out compensation for children with something else no one had heard of, like, oh, autism.
>Get it?
>This is all a game to the government. A game of switching disease-labels. A game of avoidance. A game of denial. A game of protecting the reputation of vaccines.
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/here-it-is-how-the-us-government-admits-vaccines-cause-autism/
>>
>>69156403
see
>>69156687
Not the brightest crayon in the box are ya
>>
File: pQj4jJW.jpg (30 KB, 543x800) Image search: [Google]
pQj4jJW.jpg
30 KB, 543x800
>>69137184
>>I love it when babies are born blind and then die because of CRS XD

I cant prove that herd immunity is effective, but I'm going to shitpost.
>>
>>69156857
>In fact, here is how that email from Tina Cheatham to Sharyl Attkisson begins:
>“Hi Sharyl, Here are the numbers of compensable cases [where the government has paid out $$ compensation] for encephalitis/encephalopathy and seizures in our database from October 1, 1988 to March 4, 2008. Encephalitis/Encephalopathy 611”
>Translation: This vaccine-caused “thing,” which we’re calling encephalopathy? We have paid out $$ to parents of children who have it. And, well, yes, this “thing” does involve “autistic behavior” and “autism.”
>Government at work.
>The CDC whistleblower, William Thompson, understands this label-switching game. Researchers at the CDC understand it. CDC executives understand it. Other federal officials understand it. Vaccine manufacturers definitely understand it. All sorts of lawyers understand it. Major media reporters and editors understand it. Parents of vaccine-damaged children understand it.
>It’s an open secret— with the exception of the uninformed public.
>>
>>69132193
Antivaccine faglords deserve to be shot.
>>
File: 1455226953880.jpg (54 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1455226953880.jpg
54 KB, 497x732
>>69132193

You cunt, vaccinate you child before he goes through unnecessary suffering.
>>
>>69156303
t. Autist
>>
File: Famousat14.jpg (29 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
Famousat14.jpg
29 KB, 350x345
VACCINES *DO* CAUSE AUTISM.

PROOF:
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD HAS BEEN VACCINATED.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS AUTISTIC.

DON'T DO IT, OP.
>>
File: measles-deaths-decline.jpg (75 KB, 1026x559) Image search: [Google]
measles-deaths-decline.jpg
75 KB, 1026x559
>>69136849

lol
>>
File: image-01-large[1].jpg (231 KB, 672x594) Image search: [Google]
image-01-large[1].jpg
231 KB, 672x594
>>69156857
>Taking the word of a literally who kook investigative journalist

There have been a shit ton of scientists attempting to make their name by proving autism induced vaccine and not a single one of their studies have passed scrutiny.

I have met and talked with a lot of pediatricians, and the doctors and nurses involved in peds wouldn't give two fucks about government or corporate interests if they found out this link existed.

>>69157154

If you're too fucking stupid to understand herd immunity I can't do much to help you. It's a basic concept even a Bulgarian should be able to grasp.

Here's a pretty picture to help you understand.
>>
>>69132193
Get the kid his shots. Don't risk his health because Dr. Jenny McCarthy, medical genius, recommends it.
>>
File: roger.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
DON'T DO IT, OP. PIC RELATED IS WHAT YOUR KID WILL TURN OUT TO BE IF YOU GET HIM VACCINATED.

>>69158187
She's hot, your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>69132983
>weakened herd immunity
/this
There's a small percentage of kids that can't get immunized due to allergys, etc. They rely on the rest of us being properly innoculated. Do the right thing.
>>
File: infectious[1].gif (15 KB, 553x425) Image search: [Google]
infectious[1].gif
15 KB, 553x425
>>69157973

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/189/Supplement_1/S1.long

Try including an actual source. A basic understanding on emergence of proper hygiene, plumbing, water treatment etc helps as well.
>>
>>69158781
Your shit just reinforces his position, fuck off retarded shill.
>>
>>69158025

Anyone can get that information for themselves with FOI requests, there's no secret and no need to take anyone else's word for it. You just have to stop being so lazy.

Besides, if you want to poison yourself and your family with that shit, go right ahead. The sooner people like yourself are damaged and swept out of the way, the better it will be for the rest of us.

The only people who care less about you than everyone on this board are the glorified drug dealers you so obediently worship.
>>
>>69158025

I'm not asking you about your retarded explanations, the "briliant concept" behind this crap is clear. I'm asking for a solid proof, some statistical data and serious research from multiple independent sources if possible.

You better deliver it or GTFO.
>>
>>69157154
You cunt. How is herd immunity CLEARLY retarded?

Pathogens spread through a population, usually though person to person contact.

Let's assume (you) are not immunised. If you make 100 interactions in a day with people who are not immunised each interaction is a potential transmission of disease.

Now if you live in a population where half the people are immunised, and (you) interact with 100 people in a day only half of them are potential carriers of our hypothetical disease. Straight away you have halved your risk of catching the illness.

Despite (you) not being immunised yourself, the rate of immunity in the general population has effected the probability of (you) becoming ill. That is herd immunity.

Herd immunity is really important in disease control, because (you) indirectly benefit from other people being immunised as well as any direct immunity you may have if you have been immunised yourself.
>>
Vaccines are ultimately worth-while, DO NOT let them give your young child multiple ones at a time though... That shit is untested, get one, wait a week, repeat.
>>
File: measles-deaths-and-cases-usa[1].png (303 KB, 1684x1188) Image search: [Google]
measles-deaths-and-cases-usa[1].png
303 KB, 1684x1188
>>69158942
xD

>>69159059
http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/52/7/911.full

Lazy Bulgarian making me do all his work for him.
>>
>>69158781
>A basic understanding on emergence of proper hygiene, plumbing, water treatment etc helps as well.

In fact they're the main reason behind the decline.
>>
>>69133637
>Not all women are whores man. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but this woman is faithful and completely devouted to me.

>When I found out she was pregnant after we got married I had her agree to a paternity test. When he was born it was done and confirmed as my son.

Had a brief Tyrone incident ?
>>
>>69159244
>herd immunity
It's for sheeple.
>>
File: 0004.jpg (110 KB, 576x456) Image search: [Google]
0004.jpg
110 KB, 576x456
>>69159616
It sure is
>>
>>69159363
>Lazy Bulgarian making me do all his work for him.

Still just a theoretical mumbo jumbo. Zero practical evidence. You should try a bit harder shill.
>>
>>69159616
Aussie shitposting is supposed to be witty.
>>
>>69132193
>I'm just worried about the potential outcome of autism
You should be more worried about your child having a complete fucking retard as its father.

Now, don't give him every vaccine there is. Limit yourself to the necessary, i.e. the shit you really don't want your child to catch. But GET THAT.
>>
>>69132753
fucking this

the whole study has been completely debunked and the author stripped of their credentials/licenses for fraud and yet it still permeates our society

THERE IS NO, I REPEAT, NO LINK BETWEEN VACCINATION AND AUTISM
>>
>>69132193
>come to /pol/ for info about vaccinations
No
>>
Can someone explain to me what everyone all of a sudden means when talking about autism?

I always knew it as not being able to pick up not articulate human communication while on the other hand having a very developed talent that sets you back in all other logical areas.

I guess I am just so confussed about autism nowadays because of this new autism pride movement.
>>
>>69159979
>Among the classic examples was the recognition that periodic epidemics of ubiquitous childhood infections such as measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, chickenpox, and polio, arose because of the accrual of a critical number of susceptible individuals in populations and that epidemics could be delayed or averted by maintaining numbers of susceptible individuals below this critical density (ie, by maintaining the proportion immune above some threshold) [15, 16].

>Impressive examples of indirect protection have been observed after the introduction of conjugate vaccines against pneumococcal and Haemophilus infections. Reductions in disease incidence among cohorts too old to have been vaccinated have been responsible for one- to two-thirds of the total disease reduction attributable to these vaccines in some populations. These are due to the ability of conjugate vaccines to protect vaccinees not only against disease but also against nasal carriage, and hence infectiousness [7].

Reading isn't that hard my slow friend.
>>
anon I have 4 children. none vaxd. no problems ever.
>>
File: 1450409668571.jpg (8 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1450409668571.jpg
8 KB, 265x265
>>69157790
>>
>>69148427
>My unvaccinated kid is going to wipe a booger on your vaccinated kid in school.
You sound like a shitskin mexican.
>>
>>69160260
>while on the other hand having a very developed talent that sets you back in all other logical areas.
This part, while it often accompanies the diagnosis, is NOT a given. It happens in some cases, but in others, your child is simply a fucking retard.

That aside: There's essentially two kinds of autism now. The "cannot function in society or anywhere on his own" kind, which is what was traditionally known as autism. This diagnosis was over time increasingly spread out, softened, and included more and more scenarios. They now also added what used to be known as asperger's - i.e. incurable social retardation, but capable of functioning on their own - as "high functioning autism", because the border between aspergers and autism had, thanks to softer diagnosis, become blurred anyways.

And anyone who's proud of a disorder is fucking retarded and should be ignored.
>>
>>69132193
There is no potential outcome for autism if you vaccinate, but there is a chance of death if you don't.

One side of this argument has tens of thousands of publications on it, a proven history over the last century, and the involvement of thousands of independent researchers from independent organizations.

Most anti-vaccination arguments are nonsense, like that Mercury is in the vaccines. I will attack this one argument os you can see how stupid anti-vaccine people are.

There is no pure mercury (Hg) in Vaccines period, it is bonded with other atoms in complex materials that do not have toxic properties. Chiefly there is the contested ingredient, Thiomersal (C9H9HgNaO2S), of which a single atom is Mercury, making up under 50% of the molecule's mass. Much the same way how water H20, has Oxygen in it, yet it is not part of the combustion process and will kill you if you try to breathe it.

Aluminum is the same thing. In Vaccines it is Al1F6 of which, only around 16% is actually Aluminum and because of the bonds, it doesn't behave like aluminum and is not toxic.

The toxicity of these metals is also applied wrong. Anti-vaccine people cite CDC toxicity charts then ignore the method of their use. The charts show the toxic amount with regard to days, months, or a year depending on how fast the chemicals leave a person's system.

In short the anti-Vaccine folks can't into math. They add up all early life vaccines up as if they are given in 1 day, then count all materials that contain a heavy metal as if they are 100% that heavy metal and have the toxicity of that metal. None of it works that way.

Lets review, the anti-vaccine concerns involve:
1. Assuming the wrong properties of ingredients.
2. Overestimating how much of an element is present.
3. Misapplying toxicity schedule such that they add up all early life vaccines across 5 years.

They are wrong about every point for numerous reasons.
>>
Shills blasting this thread so hard, I wonder why baka
>>
>>69160503
>Chiefly there is the contested ingredient, Thiomersal (C9H9HgNaO2S), of which a single atom is Mercury, making up under 50% of the molecule's mass.
Further, for children, there exists a thiomersal-free version of EVERY recommended vaccine.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228#t1
>>
>>69157973
>number of deaths
>not number of cases
Getting measles and not dying is still super shitty
>>
File: drschnabel.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
drschnabel.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>69132193
By the power of Dr. Schnabel your child has now polio.

Should have vaccinated it 2 posts ago, hah!
>>
>>69160632
$$$, vaccine caused brain damage or scientism
possibly all three
>>
more people got autism by posting on pol today than all vaccinations combined
>>
>>69132193
VACCINATION CAUSES AUTISM, DECREASE IQ AND CANCER. IT CONTAINS SHITLOADS OF METALS INCLUDING LEAD.

YOU WANNA DECREASE YOUR CHILDS BRAIN AND GIVE EM AUTISM, THEN VACCINES ARE FOR YOU
>>
File: autism-maloneys-zoo[1].jpg (78 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
autism-maloneys-zoo[1].jpg
78 KB, 720x480
>>69161116
This poster was very clearly vaccinated. Don't let this happen to your children.
>>
File: 3534982.jpg (31 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
3534982.jpg
31 KB, 400x398
>>69159244
>Despite (you) not being immunised yourself, the rate of immunity in the general population has effected the probability of (you) becoming ill. That is herd immunity.

Muh dick m80. This is would be probably true if you have a guarantee that vaccines are efficient at given percentage of the population.

And by efficient I mean, you're vaccinated and going to room full of ill people without protection. Siting in this room for several days then going outside perfectly healthy. Put some 1000 vaccinated people in that room and see how many will become ill. But is has never been done. Can you guess why?

Can you guess why still there is no vaccine against malaria? Can you guess why people vaccinated against tuberculosis are still getting ill.

Do you know that the pathogens are constantly mutating? And vaccination made 2 years ago can be absolutely irrelevant today?

Herd immunity is a meme. Deal with it.
>>
>>69160501
I don't like calling things a disorder because it implies there is a set rule book of what is normal. The universe is too big and versatile to be able to define ordinary and therefore disordinary imo.

But where does this newly found pride come from. If autism really just is being socially inept how come it is now promoted as a super power? What does this believe base on?
>>
>>69161363
SDFDFHJGYLNGJKBMMMMMMMMMMMMDSAXBCDNVMITYVCHBRXVECBNVBM,NUBMYVNTCBRSVTXTUBKYNOUBIMTYVURETXRVCXGRVBTIYMNTVFUYCSTVXARCCRDVNBJ WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>69161560
>I don't like calling things a disorder because it implies there is a set rule book of what is normal.
Well... there is. If >90% of humanity work a certain way and you don't, it's a disorder. That's what the word means.
>The universe is too big and versatile to be able to define ordinary and therefore disordinary imo.
We don't have to care about the universal scale if all we're doing is compare people to each other.
>But where does this newly found pride come from.
All this "You're perfect exactly the way you are!" bullshit. It's just branching out later in life, as people use it to avoid actually putting in effort.
> If autism really just is being socially inept how come it is now promoted as a super power? What does this believe base on?
A few select cases where the autism goes hand in hand with an enormous skill in another area. These cases exist, but only in a small share of autists. But muh kid is special.
>>
>>69135081
Why is there mercury in the vaccines then?
>>
>>69161868
Why is there chlorine in table salt? That shit's going to kill you. Oh, wait, because the salt is harmless. Turns out chemicals change effect depending on the molecule.

That aside, there exists a thimerosal (and mercury in general) free version of every single recommended childrens vaccine. All of them. You can vaccinate your children and panic about mercury.
>>
>>69161509
You can prove immunization worked because it literally wiped polio from the face of the planet.
>>
Felt the need to ask about this?

Please don't vaccinate your child, too many retards lying around anyway, you included.
>>
>>69161868
Preservative.... Also you can ask for a Mercury free version (but they are more expensive)
>>
>>69161509
>malaria
Malaria is not a virus you retard man just open a biology text book and read how vaccines work.
>>
>>69162091
Better hygiene and penicillin etc killed polio and guess what, it is not wiped out completely.
>>
Please, someone tell me how do you go from

> urr vaccines r useless dey dont werk

to

> vaccines = autism
>>
File: 1455174462651.jpg (43 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1455174462651.jpg
43 KB, 856x480
>>69162383
>penicillin etc killed polio
>a virus
>>69162469
Some retard did a study that later turned out to be complete bullshit.
>>
>>69161509
>And by efficient I mean, you're vaccinated and going to room full of ill people without protection. Siting in this room for several days then going outside perfectly healthy. Put some 1000 vaccinated people in that room and see how many will become ill. But is has never been done. Can you guess why?

Because it's fucking inefficient and unrealistic compared to current methods. They do direct challenges where the infect people with the vaccinated virus to test efficacy, and then assemble cohorts of people, usually around a thousand, that they monitor for efficacy during peak infection season.
>>
FUCK OF SHILLS
>>
>>69161509
>Can you guess why still there is no vaccine against malaria?

>Developing a malaria vaccine remains an enormous scientific, technical, financial, and political challenge. The Plasmodium is a highly complex parasite, with a multi-stage life cycle, during which the parasite presents multiple antigens that show significant variability. The main hindrance to developing a vaccine is the choice of the antigen(s) to be included. This process has often relied on the use of imperfect animal models, in vitro assays with significant limitations, and seroepidemiological assessments of naturally acquired immune responses in humans and their relationship to the risk of malaria infection or disease. However, we still have no surrogate measure of protection for malaria. Numerous associations between antigen-specific immune responses and the risk of infection or disease have been described. However, an association between a given immune response and the risk of malaria does not mean that those responses play a role in protection, as previous exposure to the parasite and development of responses to multiple antigens, most of which are unlikely to be linked to protection and are simply a marker of exposure, become an important confounding factor. At present there are approximately 100 candidate malaria vaccines in development, including pre-erythrocytic vaccines, blood-stage vaccines, anti-toxic vaccines, and transmission-blocking vaccines. Nevertheless, most of them are based on a small number of P. falciparum antigens.3–5 Only a few candidates have entered clinical phase studies, and most are still in pre-clinical phases.
>>
File: get-a-brain-morans.jpg (82 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
get-a-brain-morans.jpg
82 KB, 600x441
>>69162266
>Malaria is not a virus

Really? You don't say! :^)
>>
>>69161824
Thanks man. Made me a bit smarter about one of those many new movements nowadays.
>>
>>69162190
>preservative
No... they use it to weaken the virus
>>
File: tumblr_nsa7s3epgH1tpxtb8o3_1280.jpg (105 KB, 1263x948) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsa7s3epgH1tpxtb8o3_1280.jpg
105 KB, 1263x948
>>69162592
>Because it's fucking inefficient and unrealistic compared to current methods

OK. Doctor McCoy.
>>
>>69161509
>Do you know that the pathogens are constantly mutating? And vaccination made 2 years ago can be absolutely irrelevant today?

Only relevant when talking about especially mutagenic diseases. Flu needs to be reevaluated every year, but vaccines against bacterial diseases don't because the mutation rate is not high enough that the antigens are unrecognizable to the immune system.
>>
>>69162910
>The NEJM did a study on the A flu efficacy Influenza virus. A total of 1952 subjects were enrolled and received study vaccines in the fall of 2007. Influenza activity occurred from January through April 2008, with the circulation of influenza types:

>A (H3N2) (about 90%)
>B (about 9%).

Absolute efficacy against both types of influenza, as measured by isolating the virus in culture, identifying it on real-time polymerase-chain-reaction assay, or both, was 68 percent (95 percent confidence interval [CI], 46 to 81) for the inactivated vaccine and 36 percent (95 percent CI, 0 to 59) for the live attenuated vaccine. In terms of relative efficacy, there was a 50 percent (95 percent CI, 20 to 69) reduction in laboratory-confirmed influenza among subjects who received inactivated vaccine as compared with those given live attenuated vaccine. subjects were placed in a healthy adult population. The efficacy against the influenza A virus was 72 percent and for the inactivated was 29 percent with a relative efficacy of 60 percent. The influenza vaccine is not 100% efficacious in preventing disease, but it is as close to 100% safe, and much safer than the disease.

What could be a better test of a vaccine than introducing 2000 people to the general population during flu season?

Bulgaria was a mistake.
>>
>>69163082
keep huffing that CDC cock shill
>>
>>69163082
Who is paying you to shill?
>>
>>69132897
/thread
>>
>>69132193
You haven't played deus ex have you
>>
>>69133173
Don't worry it wasn't the vaccines that gave you autism
>>
File: Funnel-web-on-white-[1].jpg (99 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
Funnel-web-on-white-[1].jpg
99 KB, 500x515
>>69163368
>>69163468

>Say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens
>>
File: salk-newspaper1.jpg (31 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
salk-newspaper1.jpg
31 KB, 500x374
>>69162091
>You can prove immunization worked because it literally wiped polio

Yes sure it works, but just in certain cases and in very shot therm. Polo is probably one of these cases. If you completely wipe out the pathogen in a relatively short therm, why not?

But this does not mean that mass vaccination is and "le herd immunity" meme are some kind of panacea. And not retarded.
>>
>>69163890
>very shot therm

*very shoRt therm
>>
>>69163890
The first smallpox vaccine showed up in the 18th century.

Eradication was complete in 1979.

Get fucked.
>>
>>69132193
Don't do it.
At the very least don't give the the vaccines that you didn't get as a kid.
Autoimmune disease is the biggest issue, these overwhelm the immune system and the adjevents in them cause the immune system to mobilize against itself.

also look up the immortal cell line, gives some insight into how they can be contaminated with other pathogens, and general creepyness
>>
>>69133473
There you go, a first hand account. The medical industry is pushing absolute crap on us
>>
>>69134944
which is why rates are exploding. No reason.

Oh I guess they just diagnose it more now... riiiight
>>
ONLY VACCINATE WHEN YOUR CHILD CAN HANDLE IT

AS IF SOMEONE UNRIONICALLY BELIEVES IT MAKES SENSE TO GIVE A NEWBORN 1000 AMENDED VIRUSES

FUCK OFF SHILLS

IM SURE YOUR INFANT WILL DIE FROM POLIO RIGHT AWAY LEL

OR MAYBE THE BUBONIC PLAGUE

>THINGS THAT NEVER WILL HAPPEN
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.