[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH _xpelanI How do you fee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 060813time1.jpg (127 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
060813time1.jpg
127 KB, 600x797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH_xpelanI

How do you feel about this /pol/?

LIterally the one thing women are designed for and they don't want to do it anymore?

How do you deal with this?

Feminism, and women are the number one reason the west is dying.
>>
The decline of the west.
>>
>>69129154
pretty much
it's basically become flipped now. women have trophy/pet husbands or are just going through the motions

an actual loving, devoted couple without kids is near nonsense. extremely rare
>>
>>69130080
By trophy husband you mean a soft submissive faggot?

The guys on the video looked pretty submissive.
>>
Brb converting to Islam and having 10 kids.
>>
>>69130340
actually the smart thing to do might be to convert to Orthodox Judaism
>>
We're childfree.
Wife works.
I sit around a shitpost all day.
>>
>>69130871
Not in England, the jews are leaving.

I guess all that multiculturalism backfired when they started importing millions of Muslims.
>>
>>69131041
the only thing worse than a single perma virgin manchild or an "empowered" slut are people like you who marry and still don't reproduce and instead treat their fucking dogs like children.
>>
>>69131041
>marry
>not making babies
But why? The entire point of human genders forming social bonds with eachother is to speed up reproduction.
>>
>>69131041
Why do you not have kids?

You should have like 10 kids so you can use them as labour workers.
>>
>>69129154
White men need to find ways to make money $$$$ and kick out shitskins
>>
>>69131041
Mate I'm serious just think about your family as having your own little army.
>>
>>69129154
>addicted to internet surfing
>adhd
>flip out under the slightest bit of stress because sperg

Some people shouldn't have kids and I'm one of them.
>>
It feels so good knowing that I'm never going to have kids so that I can do whatever I want with my own life. It's great.
>>
File: cuntface.png (741 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
cuntface.png
741 KB, 600x732
>>69129154
oh look, another video by this chick
>>
Fuck children.
This is great,
>>
>>69129154
What if infertile and cannot have children?
>>Adopt and hope child isn't secretly a psycho
>>Have pets instead
>>
>>69131041
Fucking disgrace.
>>
File: Plank.jpg (37 KB, 526x777) Image search: [Google]
Plank.jpg
37 KB, 526x777
>>69131865
>Plank
>>
File: 1457472571661.jpg (167 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1457472571661.jpg
167 KB, 938x632
>>69131951
>Have pets instead
this, pets are great. fuck adopting children. why would I ever want to raise some low-IQ heroin addict's accidental child?
>>
>>69132134
I figure it could possibly be good investment.
>>Adopt black child
>>Risk it and hope he becomes a pro footballer
>>
File: 1361345656783.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1361345656783.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
Stop giving women the societal protection and respect they we awarded in the west after centuries of being good mother's and wives. There's still the same reverence and untouchability for womenhood (general physical protection by everyone decent, special consideration in the law, special consideration in general, priority in social settings) even though the standards for womenhood have dropped to nothing.

Stop treating women who don't want to be ladies/mothers equal to those who do. Have a public campaign to instill the idea that if they don't hold accept traditional standards they will not receive the traditional benefits of womenhood. Even worse they will not be considered of the same status as traditional women. Sure they'll recoil at first and scream sexist/mysoggyknee, but eventually, the majority will fall in line or be left in lower status; something most women simply cannot stand.

There, I solved most of your problem.
>>
>>69131736
Dude this actually makes tons of sense. Case study, my coworker. His family is fairly traditional Chridtian and they have four young children. They live well and do a fair bit of sailing, hiking etc aroud here. But his kids are freakin' saints. Its 'yes sir' 'please' and 'thank you' all say long.

They still play and crawl around and sometimes climb furniture but they came over to my house once and when they left they formed an orderly line, picked up all the toys they used and put them back in the box. My niece and nephew dont even do that when they are over.

Its really making us rethink our childfree plans.
>>
>>69131041
All these hates, they're just mad that you're the next level NEET that they'll never achieve
>>
>>69131041
>Not being DINK master race
Step up faggot
>>
>>69131624
Marriage=tax breaks, nigger
>>
Can't blame them

Children suck
>>
File: 1368480036088.png (402 KB, 720x672) Image search: [Google]
1368480036088.png
402 KB, 720x672
>>69129154
>exceptions are the rules
hate this meme
>>
File: plank.jpg (95 KB, 940x530) Image search: [Google]
plank.jpg
95 KB, 940x530
>>69132127
you can tell just from looking at her that she's nothing but a wretched cancerous troll.
>>
I've met my fair share of abortion-women.

I remember this one old cunt who aborted her kid, she was fucking miserable and she is an alcoholic.

She used to touch me and pretend like I was her son aylmao.

Women who dont have children gets mentally fucked up.
>>
>>69132329
I think it's just how you are raised really.

I grew up on a farm and had 5 brothers so we were raised pretty well.

In the future if i take over the farm il have to have a load of kids to help on the farm.

My exs nephew was raised by a single mother and hes a little cunt that screams and runs around the house all the time doing annoying shit, literally felt like punching the cunt in the face.
>>
File: Christey.png (46 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
Christey.png
46 KB, 225x220
>people don't get children because it makes life easier and saves money (actually true)
>everybody has a great time

30 years later

>people start retiring
>nobody can work anymore because of age
>everybody dies from starvation
>society collapses

Sounds like a great plan.
>>
>>69132448
Yeah, why be anything less than completely selfish when there are plenty on immigrants to pull in for your population?
>>
>>69133519
Oh no not my beautiful now-muslim society
>>
>>69129154
i don't want kids, its totally reasonable not to want kids, its not like we need more people
>>
File: child-free-by-choice-meme.png (466 KB, 1250x872) Image search: [Google]
child-free-by-choice-meme.png
466 KB, 1250x872
bump for breeder butthurt
>>
File: 1450626122706.jpg (370 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1450626122706.jpg
370 KB, 1223x1570
Having a child with a western woman lol.
>>
>>69129154
>going to kenya for BBC treatment
>disguise it as helping refugee nig nogs

KEK
>>
>>69133519
We already have the technology to clone humans. Once we can't hit replacement, we can just start pumping out humans and assign them to large dorms which will employ tons of caretakers.
>>
>>69129154
Population is already too big, can't be sustained long term.

Hopefully more people will come to this point and the population will DECLINE.

sad thing is only fucking rag-headed, dusty-foot, sand-niggers will be the one breeding like rats or thriving like a virus.
>>
>>69129154
Well men are designed to protect the tribe and most today are fucking twink faggots so there's that too.
>>
All these cucks in here preaching on the importance of children.
You can't be redpilled that much if you can't see that humans are now just seen as units of production. The emphasis on the importance of us in the west to have children is pushed by government not for ensuring we have an enduring cultural heritage. They want tax payers, consumers, workers.
>>
>>69134636
But reproducing normally is generally a cheaper and safer option.
>>
>>69133691
>why be anything less than completely selfish

This is exhibit A thinking from parental losers. By parental losers I mean parents who are losers, not that every parent is a loser.

If someone doesn't have a kid they are "selfish". Because we're obligated to have kids? Why? The planet's population has skyrocketed over the past century, why does everyone need to have a kid?

But anyhow, if they think not having a kid is selfish, then obviously the other side of that coin having a kid is a selfless act of martyrdom. Everyone should be grateful for such a selfless act - for so much sacrifice, they spawned!

Having a child is not a sacrifice, it's not a selfless act. You made a decision to have intercourse with a woman, which as we all know has a good chance of resulting in having a child.

If you want to have a kid, have one. If you don't, don't. This is how normal think, whether or not they have kids. Losers think they're making a sacrifice to the world by having a kid, and that people who don't have kids are "selfish". No one in the world gives a shit you spawned, you're not a fucking martyr. Retards fuck each other and have kids, you're nothing special that you were able to get your dick hard.
>>
regress to pre-industrial technology and every problem with the West fixes itself

the answer is right in front of you, it's just that you are too addicted to it and think this unnatural way of life is the "white man's achivenements"

every problem from feminism to multiculturalism that you blame on Jews is really technological in origin.

the kikes only have the power they do because of your reliance on inventions and removal from nature and the land
>>
File: goldminers.jpg (122 KB, 615x414) Image search: [Google]
goldminers.jpg
122 KB, 615x414
>>69129154
>Woman doesn't have any children.
>"I spend my time going to Kenya to help refugees."
And here it is. The collapse of the West. White women don't have children, so they see the "helpless" refugees of South America, the Middle East, and Africa as their children.

This is Trump's vicious snake story. Women like this are bringing in the vicious snake to satisfy their need to care for children.
>>
>>69134676
In any case our cultural heritage is lost if non-whites outbreed us 10 to 1 in our own nations. Doesn't matter why the government wants more children.
>>
Thank you feminism. Instead of raising a family, women now get to enjoy the privilege of being exploited by the corporate class.

Oh but all that money for SHOOOOOES!!!!
>>
>>69131678
or sell them for scientific experiments
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 467x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 467x262
>>69129154
In 476, the barbarian Odoaka disposed of Romulus Augustulus in Rome, the last Western Roman Emperor. In doing so, most historical scholars say that antiquity ended and the middle age or dark age started.

The most important reason for the fall of the Western Roman Empire was degeneracy among the Roman patricians, including a loss of will to have a stable family life, race mixing, a steady influx of Eastern Europeans, barbarians from the North, Africans and last but not least a religion which has emerged from the Middle East as a violent, monotheistic, militaristic, expansionist, holy war fighting religion... its name was Christianity.
>>
>>69129154
>childless
>working to help shitskins
I hate everything about this video. I hate everything about women. I fucking hate this world.
>>
>>69135724
Women are the cause of all society's ills. It's fucking insane.
>>
>>69136980
Welp, I hope you enjoyed civilization. Because it's gonna collapse. We're the new Romans.
>>
>>69129154
am I allowed to say not all women
>>
>>69129154
She is good looking. Maybe, goddamn she's wearing a lot of makeup.
>>
Childless couples should be shamed. Single people may not be able to help it though. Bring back "spinster" and keep using "crazy cat lady. We also need a new slur for degenerate child-free couples. Maybe freeloaders, or something.
>>
>>69136980
>violent, monotheistic, militaristic, expansionist, holy war fighting religion... its name was Christianity.
Top cuck. That couldn't be further from the truth at that time period, except for the monotheistic and expansionist parts.
The "militaristic" part to describe the early Church is especially so off the mark it's hilarious.
>>
>Celebrating the undoing of your civilization as people living their lives how they want
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>69134636
So no one will have parents or faimiles
Brilliant
>>
I have never in my life seen a happy 40+ childless woman.

The women who was interviewed in that video is miserable, her facial ques and the tone of her voice give it away hard.
>>
>>69134403
who can i get a japanese qt3.14?
>>
>>69135525
Nice essay,faggot. Too long, did not read lmao. Triggered much?
>>
>>69136980
I am just one person. My decision on whether or not to have children will not cause civilization to collapse. Tell me why I should give a fuck.
>>
>>69138363
Read up on your history. Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire in 380. 100 years later Christianity was one of the most ruthless and violent cults in the history of mankind. Brutal wars were waged in the name of Christ and the name of God against the non-believers, always holding up the cross. Heads of enemies were put up on spikes, women and kids enslaved and torture and death cult followers ruled large parts of Europe.
>>
Male here. 29. No kids here! Too expensive! don't even have a car and make a lot less than $1000 a month.

No girlfriend either. Never had one. So ronery.

It's so sad though, because I used to model for GAP and can't even find a decent woman.
>>
>>69138886
Because you are violating both of the two primary reasons for life: self-preservation and art preservation. The first because others are taking over and the second because those others want to end humanity.
>>
>>69139147
>others
Again, I am one single person. I can't offset the effect of niggers from popping out 10 niglets each for welfare bucks no matter what I do. So explain why I should give a shit.
>>
>>69129154
The future belongs to asians if whites don't fix it.

We white people setup everything for them now they just have to take us to other planets.

Thank god it does not belong to niggers, asians are gonna save us.
>>
>>69138886
Lower IQ people tend not to realize greater threats to themselves outside of their immediate time and space.

So to make an argument for a selfish, stupid person as yourself, I guess there i s only a couple left, although they will only work if you are a low time preference person like good whites are;

1) If you have no kids no one will care for you when you are older (implying boomer-tier elderly care will exist when we are old, if you don't have kids they will just leave you to die)

2) You will feel regret, almost undoubtedly when you are old
>>
>>69138886
Think about what you're saying. Could you really claim some action you take is okay if, say, everyone everywhere thought like you?
>>
File: 1453777102896.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1453777102896.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
I have literally turned it a life objective to have 6 or 7 kids. I don't give a shit. I wanna leave something to the world. A table full of people talking and eating, me at the edge.

Look at those fucking nu-males in the video. Jesus Christ. Exactly what >>69131041 said.
>>
>>69132134
my grandpa was a orphan from ww2 in belgium nice americans adopted him and I exist as a result, not all adopted kids are fuck ups
>>
>>69139661
Except not everyone else thinks like me. If everyone used adblockers, then most sites would not exist. That doesn't stop me from using adblockers.
>>
>>69139747
Woops, I quoted wrong. I meant to quote >>69131524, not >>69131041
>>
>>69139877
>Except not everyone else thinks like me.
Enough are to cause declining populations, dumbass. It doesn't take all.
>>
>>69140082
And? The decisions of myself as an individual are not going to impact that trend in any significant way.
>>
I'm a woman who is never going to have kids. My life is fucking awesome, I work 35 hours a week and the rest of my free time I spend painting, hiking, and traveling around the world. In the last 2 years I've been to Prague, Indonesia, and Iceland.

how fucking mad are you right now?
>>
>>69139647
This is true in many cases and it's surprising that this is being ignored. If you look at the video of the old woman in OP's video, you can see how she internally collapses at being asked about her children. the poor thing is alone and in deep regret as are many many women in her situation. I mean, holy shit, to have to go to Kenya and participate to make yourself feel motherly is highly pathetic.
>>
>>69140194
You have no purpose in the world? Please stop torturing yourself by your meaningless travels and consider your life goals again.
>>
>>69140458
Nobody has any purpose in life you stupid fuck. We're here until we die and even if you were somebody you will be forgotten when the next somebody comes along. Kids don't magically make your life have purpose either, retard.
>>
>>69140186
YOU'RE A PART OF THE TREND
>>
>>69140194
So progressive!
>>
>>69140186
you are right. but other individuals who have nfluence, and think like you, might.
>>
>>69140458
Hahaha, implying that any human consciousness has a 'purpose' in the world.

good thing i'm a childfree nihilist ;)
>>
>>69135525
>If someone doesn't have a kid they are "selfish"
Yeah m8. You're trash like those welfare recipients, get over it.
>>
>>69140186
you are right. but other individuals who have influence, and think like you, might.
>>
>>69140458
btw what's your purpose in life, shitposting on 4 chan and jacking it to anime?
>>
>>69140194
Not very, considering you're most likely going to get brutally raped/murdered in your life time.

That is if you don't look like Andrea Dwarkins.

You don't look like her do you? You are actually rape-able right?

Or are you one of those trannies like Joelle Ruby?
>>
>>69140194
When you die no-one will remember you even existed
>>
>>69140194
I get slightly miffed at your parasitic nature but hey that's life, there are millions just like you.
Society will go down the tubes and you'll probably be fucked in your old age. Maybe not, but who knows.
>>
>>69129154
Why does the guy have tits bigger than his wife? Is he trans?
>>
>>69140607
>We're here until we die and even if you were somebody you will be forgotten when the next somebody comes along
Stating the obvious does not make you look too wise. Biologically, yes. Children do give one's life purpose. The end goal of any species is to promulgate and survive. Irregardless of what the predominant mainstreamed culture dictates, humans are bound to their biological duty. To say no one has a purpose is highly simplistic and not backed up by facts. I think you might have to go back.
>>
>>69140886
oooh, statistics r soo scary

>>69141011
That's fine with me, I'll be dead.
>>
>>69141011
I'll be dead, so why should I care? Also, there are plenty of ways to leave an impact without having children. Write a book. Write a song. Do something that not everyone can do, because anyone can shit out a kid and care for it for 18 years.
>>
the world has hit (or will soon) hit a population high and then it will have to go down. there are too many people in the world atm. nature will probably sort us out somehow
>>
>>69141333
Just kill yourself now; you'd have the same impact on the world as if you'd had kids
>>
>>69140607
no purpose hmmm well why wait idly by for death when your eleven aspirins away from beating the game?
>>
>>69141380
Most European countries have shrinking populations
>>
>>69140636
I do not think you know what Nihilism means to be so happy about not having children.
>>
>>69141360

this.

do you think anyone gives a flying fuck about tchaikovsky's spawn? abraham lincoln's children?
legacies on the collective culture aren't determined by how many times you breed.
>>
>>69141278
Everything you said is subjective. You're trying to come across smarter than you really are and it's not working. What facts do you need? You know how many people died today? Do you know any of their names, do you know what they did in life, their accomplishments, goals?

No you don't because their lives are meaningless and so is yours. Humans are not bound to their "biologic duties" (that makes you sound fucking retarded) because the only duties we need to do to live is breathe, eat, drink and shit. My morning shit is more of a biological choice than a baby.

Stop thinking you're someone.
>>
File: 1406050899033.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1406050899033.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>worrying about liberal women refusing to have kids

it only makes it easier for you to find a proper woman to start a family with

>that indescribable feeling when i never hugged, kissed or held hand and only ever fucked a prostitutes, and never spent intimate time with a female
>that indescribable feeling when i'm 27
>that indescribable feeling when i feel total emptiness
>>
>>69141521
The argument is that children provide a purpose. You can still enjoy life even without a purpose, Hunter S. Thompson almost made it to 60 I believe. What an utterly moronic thing to say.
>>
>>69141592
I don't understand what you mean, explain. How is nihilism at odds with having children? tons of philosophers were anti-natalist or against having children, see: schopenhauer
>>
>>69139747
Please only do this if you're white.
>>
browsing /pol/ makes me more feminist
>>
>>69129154
It's okay. They're exterminating themselves. It's our job now to exterminate other degenerates that are still breeding such as religious fanatics.
>>
>>69141509
>Because nothing will happen after death, you should kill yourself instead of enjoying life
Wow you're a fucking retard
>>
>>69142096
Seriously? /pol/ has literally turned me into a nazi.
>>
>Itt: how dare you want to be anything more than a cog in the breeding machine
Lmao fuck self enjoyment amirite pol????
>>
I've been in situations when I was quite sure I was going to die.

Let me tell you, at that point you don't think about how many women you've fucked, do you have kids, do you have a
career, money, etc. All you feel is the fear of the unknown.

But having kids is simply the best way to spend your time on earth, it's the most meaningful. What else are you going to do? Shitpost on the internet? Travel to shitskin countries to feel like you're doing something?
>>
>>69132134
I'd rather adopt. I could add another human to an already overpopulated country. Or I can take one and give them an opportunity at a decent life, rather than letting them end up probably as a criminal.
>>
>Turns 70
>Nobody gives a fuck about her
>Die alone

Dying alone sucks man, if they want this freedom they better start a group of single people that takes care of old single people that never wanted to have children cuz muh freedom.
>>
>>69142435
Several countries have made a career out of shitposting, friend. Take a look at Australia and Canada, top performers.
>>
>>69141729
Are you implying that you must be Einstein or Leonardo Da Vinci to be of worth?
>Humans are not bound to their "biologic duties" (that makes you sound fucking retarded) because the only duties we need to do to live is breathe, eat, drink and shit.
You have just provided physiological duties that we must all do in order to survive. Why do you not go one step further and grant that there are biological duties also.
Finally, why are you angry, or rather, writing in such a caustic tone?
>>
>>69142557
If I was old and needed to be "taken care of" I would kill myself at that point. Giving up your freedom, racking up medical bills, being attached to tubes all day. Sounds like a miserable experience.
>>
>>69140194
Do you care about the future? (The kind of life people that live after you will have)
By the time all freedom is gone and society is garbage you may be dead already so what do you care?
Do you feel strongly about anything? If so are you sure you are not kidding yourself?

Anyway, hf living "the dream" but be aware that its not you that pays the bill.
>>
>>69142515
It's only shitholes like India, China, and Africa that are overpopulated. Europe is dying
>>
File: average_australian.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
average_australian.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>69142596
Eh, I guess so.
>>
I plan on being childfree. I know I'm not responsible enough to raise children. On top of that, I don't really like children. I don't give a shit about my lineage ending.
>>
File: Bitch nigga.jpg (110 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
Bitch nigga.jpg
110 KB, 600x449
>All these people who take pride in not having children
>The reason?
>Because it's hard/costly/etc

Wow, just like everything else worthwhile in life.

It just so happens that this is the most worthwhile thing of all. If you hate immigrants, don't complain when you're doing nothing to counter the displacement of your native brethren. If you hate the way politics is going, don't complain when you're not producing voters to balance things out against welfare babies who votes for whomever promises the most gibs.

Etc, etc.
>>
>wanting to throw 300k+ into a shit investment
lmao enjoy your weekend trips to youth soccer tourneys and school plays
>inb4 sentimental shit
Only deluded parents find enjoyment in going to Disney on ice
>>
>>69142279
>turned me into a nazi

Me too but all those exaggerations about women are so absurd that I can't take those tards seriously. I hate niggers, gypsies, lefites, SJWs etc but when I see a women hate thread I know it's just gonna be an angry virgin circlejerk
>>
>>69139747
>6 or 7 kids
Okay, Ahmed.
>>
>>69142992
>produce children to be brainwashed in school
Instead of
>actively taking a role against the current situation
lmao
>>
>>69143368
And what exactly are you doing to aide the white rice, if not having white children?
>>
>be me
>hate kids, they're awful
>travel the world
>impregnate several women in every country I visit
>leave
Enjoy paying welfare for my kids :^)
>>
>>69143622
Killing niggers obv. I make it look like overdose
>>
File: 1455368821434.png (117 KB, 581x288) Image search: [Google]
1455368821434.png
117 KB, 581x288
Not having children isn't a bad thing. Think about
all the pain and suffering you've protected a potential human being from experiencing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1l-SGh24nY
>>
They don't want to do it with the available men, but they will do it with Muslim immigrants or other Muslims.
>>
>>69142739

By that point you wont even have the strength to kill yourself.

I mean your last couple decades, you still have a lot to live, but you have to regularly go to the hospitals, you might need a heart surgery, you fell down in your hip, you might even have an urgency due to a flu. If you are a single empowered woman (or an old single chad), you are on your own during that, or will have to pay an expensive nurse to pretend to give a fuck about you.

Its better to go trough that experience with a couple and children. They will take care of you, stay with you during hard times. If one of the parents die first kids will do their best to keep the living one in a good mood at least. And you only have to be on top of your planning so they dont inherit debts.

A couple with no kids? one of them dies and the other remains depressed as fuck, most your friends are already dead, again nobody will give a fuck unless you pay them. Its a terrible experience that i would definitively would not want to have.
>>
File: uterus-and-ovaries.jpg (12 KB, 319x225) Image search: [Google]
uterus-and-ovaries.jpg
12 KB, 319x225
>>69142742

Yep, of course I care about the future, I actually work for a non-profit and am an activist in a specific field. Trust me, my time is MUCH better spent doing my art practice and work, than looking after small children.

It's stilly to think the only way someone can effect the future is by breeding.
>>
>>69143893
I know plenty of healthy people in their 80s who live by themselves with no problem. Also, you are deluding yourself if you think your children actually want to take care of you. At best, they are doing it out of a sense of filial piety, but they absolutely do not want to be there.
>>
>>69143771
Retarded buddhist pajeet
>>
>>69143771
Kill yourself so you don't have to suffer anymore, then.
>>
>>69129154

>"child free life"
>when they finally put a non interracial couple on the cover

kek
>>
>>69142614
Yes that is exactly what i'm implying. How thick are you?

Going one step further is just making things up, again it is subjective to say "having babies is a biological duty". What I suggested are true, biological duties we can prove.

I'm writing like this to show my displeasure in your ludicrous claims about life, the universe and everything. I think you are stupid and talking out of your ass with no desire to learn anything new.

Anything else you need spoon fed, friend?
>>
>reasons to have kids
>muh biology
>>
>>69144960
ok then, if you consider your genetic material to be so inferior as to not pass it on, then so be it
>>
>>69144960
This. Children are disgusting.
>>
>>69145139
if you want to give up your freedom, youth, and money to breed a child, then so be it.
>>
>>69145139
Nothing to do with genes you dirty slav, I don't wanna be cleaning up after some shithead for 25 years
>>
>>69129154
>wow these racists said women should probably reproduce some
>that's patriarchal bigotry maybe if we had more welfare lol
>here's a cherrypicked example of a woman who is single and successful, that means that other single women don't waste their time
>let me reiterate how misogynistic everyone is by rolling my eyes at anyone concerned for the societal impacts of the birth rate plummeting
>>
>>69145334
as opposed to giving up money for anime figurines and waifu pillows?
>>
i'd like a few little fucks running around. can't afford it though without making my life complete shit.
>>
>>69145391
>calling your unborn offspring "some shithead"
wew lad. it's even worse than i thought
>>
>>69140194
>I'm a woman who is never going to have kids. My life is fucking awesome, I work 35 hours a week and the rest of my free time I spend painting, hiking, and traveling around the world. In the last 2 years I've been to Prague, Indonesia, and Iceland.
>how fucking mad are you right now?

Not mad at all. I don't think about you. Ever.
>>
Reminder that the retards telling you to have 10 kids won't help you pay for them since you work for only 80k a year
>>
>>69145446
lmao no, I spend my money on building my homestead in the mountains, traveling the world, and on my creative hobbies. nice try tho.
>>
>>69145615
Good, carry on. ;)
>>
File: 1436428698238.png (75 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1436428698238.png
75 KB, 400x388
>tfw sterile
>>
>>69145756
list some of your "creative hobbies" pumpkin
>>
>>69145756
And then you'll get old, realize your drawings are shit, and die alone with no progeny. Unless you're banking on biological immortality, there's literally no point to a single life past the age of 40.
>>
>>69129154

"A house without a child is like a tomb."
>>
>>69145523

implying yours is any different albino nigger
>>
>>69145896
Lucky man
>>
>>69132318
>>69132318
>>69132318
>>69132318
underrated post

>but eventually, the majority will fall in line or be left in lower status; something most women simply cannot stand.
brilliant, I can actually see this work
>>
>>69145717
There are plenty of whites that have 10 kids, they're called white trash.

Just because Shaniqualaquita has 10 kids doesn't mean intelligent whites can do that. I own my home so I cannot apply for benefits. I'd love to have 10 kids but being a responsible white person means I can't. That would mean an average of 55k per kid to raise to 18, without college. My wife and I earn around 25-30k a year each, which pays for my home and electricity and all.
>>
>>69146093
t. albino mongol
>>
>>69142787
Sadly not, the UK is as well. 61,000,000+ crammed into this island and it's still growing, might sound small to an American but compare the US and the UK on a map and you get an idea of the scale of the problem. It can't support this many people. You can see the strain this is having on infrastructure, public health services, housing and even the wildlife. Look at New Zealand by comparison. 4 million people, roughly the same landmass, and it's probably one of the best places in the world to live in right now.
>>
>>69145924
>there's literally no point to a single life past the age of 40
holy fuck you tards are pathetic. I hope you kill yourself when you turn 40.
>>
>>69146275
urbanization you dumb nigger
>>
>>69146260

>implying thats a bad thing

niggers gonna nig I guess
>>
>>69145924
>STOP ENJOYING YOUR LIFE
>WAAAAAA
(You)
>>
>want to have kids
>nobody else around me does

ok
>>
>>69129154

Why the fuck do I have to hear about babies on an imageboard full of dudes in their 20's? I don't know where you guys get off complaining about women, you practically are women with all this baby talk.

Pic related, it's (You).
>>
>>69129154
Marry unfeminized women from eastern european countries. American women hate that shit and they actually make great wives. They are also usually much skinnier and prettier than the average American.
>>
>>69145910
Painting, gardening, and building furniture.

>>69145924
You're going to get old anyway. I'd rather spend my life painting and traveling than get old and realize I wasted my young adulthood on raising children. Life doesn't end at 40 either, especially if you have a fulfilling career and hobbies.
>>
>>69146539
>unfeminized women
bruh...

>>69146549
>Painting, gardening, and building furniture
are you 60 or something? also what do you mean by
>wasted my young adulthood on raising children
>>
>have kids
>lose all ability to talk about anything but your kids
>>
>>69132579
That may be so but I would totally bareback her ass and yank on that hair nonetheless
>>
>>69146408
very bad
>>
File: 1459015119144[1].jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1459015119144[1].jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>69129154
>having kids
>not just lead aryan roachies to breed with eachother
>you get all of the white, aryan children without the hard work of raising an actual child
Roachies tbqh
>>
>>69146549
You will get old, but kids give you a long-term responsibility that extends beyond career. Moreover, you'll find that even a fulfilling career feels hollow when you go home to nothing.
>>
>>69146697
Lol, nope, I'm a 27 year old woman. What do you do for fun, buddy?
>>
>>69146697
>be young adult
>go on ski trips, spend quiet nights reading classic lit, attend the orchestra, golf every weekend

>be young parent
>spend all your time cleaning up poo n vomit, weekend carting around your kids to soccer games and church picnics
>constant screaming and crying
lol
>>
>>69146898

sure thing nignog
>>
>>69146979
>kids give you a long-term responsibility
I don't want long term responsibility. I want to live my life, not live for some other person who never asked for it.
>>69146979
>even a fulfilling career feels hollow when you go home to nothing
Nothing in the world feels better than going home and having nothing. I enjoy my alone time. Hell, I need alone time. If I could disappear to a cabin in the mountains somewhere and never see or speak to another person for the rest of my life, I would do it instantly.
>>
File: 1436377521430.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1436377521430.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>>69147012
>spend quiet nights reading classic lit, attend the orchestra
did you forget wine dégustation?

>>69146984
so whose kids did you raise and where is he?
>>
File: 1457625331767.png (5 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1457625331767.png
5 KB, 400x320
>>69146407
And what? Sticking more people in cities solves the problem?
>>
You can always tell who the regretful patents are, wishing they still had their youth
>>
>>69147012
>go on ski trips, spend quiet nights reading classic lit, attend the orchestra, golf every weekend

Wow, it must be nice earning 500 000 dollars a year and having such an easy job as to have enough energy to read classical literature in the evening.
>>
>>69147241
no but building more cities does :^)
>>
>>69131794
I'm in the same boat. DINK life soon
>>
>>69146697
>I really like doing [A]. I would really hate doing [B] because it's just not for me.
>NO [A] IS STUPID WTF WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO [A]. STOP ENJOYING [A] AND DO [B] INSTEAD!!!
>>
Yes goy don't reproduce and live a happy bluepilled life
help the refugees too
>>
>>69147294
>500k
Lmao you can do that on 80k dumbass
>>
>>69147214

Bought a homestead in the mountains at 23, have 8 acres to myself and my hounds. Would literally not trade this for children, EVER.
>>
>>69147012

also having the extra fun of your daughters fucking niggers and sons being massive faggots and trans-up and cut off their dicks and end up as slaves for the kikes on the top of the pyramid scheme like the good goyim they are.

Of course the kids here think they'll be great parents and raise a bunch of supermen, what a bunch of narcisistic fools.
>>
>>69147360
take a chillax pill friedrich, it was just a question
>>
>>69147405
Unless you live in Jew York
>>
>>69140194

thank god, lets not fill the world with the kind of kids that would come out of a fat ugly hag that cant get a man to want to have babies with her ;);)
>>
>>69147405
No, you can't, unless daddy bought you a house. Or you're renting like a little bitch.
>>
>>69131041
>wife works
Cuck's
>>
File: 12-American-Psycho-quotes.gif (511 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
12-American-Psycho-quotes.gif
511 KB, 500x283
>>69147419
Bruh that is literally my life long dream, being able to live by myself in the middle of nowhere is what gets me up to go to work every day.
>mfw I have to come home after a day of work and my housemates immediately try to strike up a conversation
>>
>>69147419
do you take to "taking the knot" from your "hounds"?
>>
>>69145139
It's not that, it's whether you believe the costs associated with producing a child outweigh the benefits to having a child.

No one wants to waste 18 years of their life and hundreds of thousands of dollars anymore. Having a kid has become way too expensive and time-consuming, especially for the man if the woman is a working mother.
>>
>>69147591
>delusional parent has lost all knowledge of money's value because they have a child flushing it down the toilet
>>
>>69147511
>how fucking mad are you right now?

gee, you sure sound a little mad buddy.
>>
>>69129154

>make laws that ruin financially and emotinally men in marriage
>displaying all over that slut life means freedom and men are evil
>wonder why men drift awy from having a family unit with lots of children

change the laws, give more money per child insteaf of spending billions into supporting wars we dont give a shit. Things will change 100%. but there is an elite of smart powerful men who are not interested in this.
>>
>>69147711
so you're saying that poorshits won't reproduce
good
>>
File: dafuqholyshit.gif (434 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
dafuqholyshit.gif
434 KB, 319x240
I find it quite ironic that this magazine cover features a caucasian couple on the front. Meanwhile all pro-immigration, race mixing, etc.. features all colored people. They are not even trying to hide it anymore...

What a time to be alive as a white man.
>>
>>69147860
Yeah dude, all those rich white folks having dozens of kids
oh wait

>>69147852
*smacks lips*
HOL UP
YOU FINNA TELL ME
*shoots gun*
I GET MO MONEY FO MO KIDS?!?!?!?
>>
File: 1456929408918.jpg (48 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1456929408918.jpg
48 KB, 640x426
I'm not having kids on purpose. I understand that I'm "part of the problem", but why the fuck would I bring a kid into this world when there are literally no incentives to do it in this day and age? Average of $250,000 to raise a kid from 0-18, the world is going to shit, and my kid would be a non-degenerate who ends up paying 80% taxes to pay for LaQuandra's 8 children and food stamps. Or even worse, my kid becomes the degenerate who ends up doing more damage. Our politicians have completely sold our future out, I'd rather live a comfortable life and watch the world burn than bring a kid into it and stress about my lack of control over his/her future.
>>
>>69147976
you're confusing the cause and the effect lad. they're simply documenting a trend.
>>
>>69147390
>Yes good goy cuck yourself with a wife, 5 children and a 500k mortgage in your early 20s. Also better start working overtime and save up for those future alimony payments. Because enjoying your life means your a manchild. Man up already!!
>>
>>69147753
I'm sorry, I've never heard of people who make 80 000 a year living it up like they're hot shit, paying for golf clubs, renting cottages on ski trips every other weekend, eating out all the time, etc.
>>
HAVING
>>
CHILDREN
>>
goyim breaker
>>
FUCKING
>>
SUCKS
>>
FUCK OFF BREEDERS
>>
I'd really like to have children one day, but no girl will ever like me. You have to be muscular and outgoing for girls to like you.

One of my testicles was undescended at birth and never caught up to my normal-sized one. I'm really sad that I'm probably infertile because of it.
>>
File: mountain-view.jpg (172 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
mountain-view.jpg
172 KB, 1200x798
>>69147694
If you can swing it, do it.

'Dropping out' of civilization was literally best decision I ever made. I spend my days working on building my dream home and my hobbies, hiking, chillin' with my doges.

pic related
>>
>>69148428
jesus dude your going to break 4chan if you keep shitposting at this velocity
>>
>>69148530
>>69148490
>>69148434
>>69148394
>>69148336
guter goï, deine gene sind minderwertig
>>
>>69141838
You live in france and you're a 27 year old virgin? Jesus christ what the fucuk are you doing?
>>
>>69148336
>Arj

It's probably a good thing that he's not having kids.
>>
>>69140194
TITS OR GTFO
>>
Looks like all you breeders cunts have got the Wiggles reunion tour to look forward to when you're forty!

Me? I'll be drinking single malt, riding motorcycles and banging strippers half my age.
>>
>>69148576
>'Dropping out' of civilization was literally best decision I ever made

Sent from my Macbook

>chillin' with my doges
does it involve their "red rockets"?
>>
>>69148314
>eating out 2 times a week
300$/mo
>gold club
100$/mo
>ski equipment
1000$
>round trip to austria
600$
>renting a cottage
500$ for a week

sour grapes much?
>>
women were given rights.
>>
>>69148652
>people still buy into the "french women are easy" meme

stop it please
>>
>>69148629
>continuously produces slaves for the Jews
>calls others gots
>>
>>69148832
Yeah I work from home, so I have to use the ol' laptop. just a part of the times we live in.

>red rockets
gross, and no.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Cruz admitting his love for Lollipop?? Watch short clip right here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOED4M-WEM
>>
>>69148869
You're beyond salvation Germany, I've heard about a married German couple, the dude works at the euro space program and the chick worsk at Mercedes and they're bitching about how they can't afford a child.

And I hope you like paying 1000 euros a month to rent a 10 square meter large 'apartment.
>>
>>69148951
Bourgeois French girls are not easy
>>
>>69147405
thats funny, my dad does that and he makes like 60k canadian. I guess living right next to one of the best ski mountains and 2 golf courses helps though.
>>
>>69149194
really this meme was created in ww2 to get american men to enroll
>>
>>69149073
just let them learn a bit of healthy anti-semitism and they'll be okay

>>69149080
you're just a hypocritical hermit
>>
>>69148869

Haha Croatia getting BTFO.

I've got a season ski pass, a golf club membership, I live on the edge of a lake overlooking the mountains, and eat out probably twice a week. I earn around $80K/year and have save heaps of my money.

Must be tough when your kids are literally shitting your money away.
>>
>>69149394

And by tough, I mean tough not to toss them into a sack and toss the sack off a bridge into a river.
>>
>>69149135
>gets btfo
> changes subject
Lol
>>
>>69149135
>>69149291

you can't make this shit up
>>
File: foamhead.jpg (62 KB, 606x475) Image search: [Google]
foamhead.jpg
62 KB, 606x475
>>69149341
ehhhhh i'll take it
>>
File: 1409164906459.png (88 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1409164906459.png
88 KB, 250x250
>>69149135
what the fuck
>>
File: Death.png (136 KB, 705x654) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
136 KB, 705x654
>>69148051
Meh, they are interesting times, sure priests and politicians are to blame for some of it, it's more just an abundance of everything, oil especially but party is over. Dangerous time to try and raise a family, there will be a large die off in the 21st century. If you survive that it changes everything.

I think bottom line, its relative not objective. For me it was an easy decision, could give them half the life or chances I had, no incentive for sure. Feels like pure survival just keeping myself going.
>>
>>69149108
smaller cheeks and she would be perfect
>>
>>69149135
"Can't afford a child" means "We won't be able to continue this standard of living with a little shitter that constantly fucks our life up"

So a perfectly reasonable statement.
>>
File: 1406153489546.jpg (16 KB, 147x170) Image search: [Google]
1406153489546.jpg
16 KB, 147x170
>>69129154
>feminists and cucks die childless
>the future is full of conservative children

>How do you feel about this /pol/?
I love it.
>>
>>69149822
nice Y axis you cuck
>>
File: white anime man.png (530 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
white anime man.png
530 KB, 470x470
Feels like women keep digging themselves a deeper hole.
>>
>>69144852
That is a very shallow view of the world. To regard the lives of some more meaningful than others because of their innate abilities is absolutely preposterous. You call me subjective and then claim (subjectively would you say?) that there are in fact humans that are not meaningless. Friend, you are not very good at pretending to be smart, and likely because you aren't very smart. You mention that your salary is 25k a year. I am not surprised given that by what you've demonstrated to me, you are not a very bright person, nor the kind of person one would want to be around nor employ for tasks other than washing toilets or emptying trash cans. I hope you choose to reconsider your views because they are contradictory and very silly.
>>
>>69149939
Well, they won't be able to continue that standard of living when your country becomes a caliphate because all the rest of your countrymen wanted to have a high living standard.

In any case, they earn enough. The truth is, you Germans work 12 hour days and when you come home you're no good for anything but sleeping. You don't even have the time to spend your money. You come here during the summer and leave shitloads of cash to lazy people who work 3 months a year and just live off your German asses.
>>
Having kids would normally be a #1 priority for me once I graduate college, but I am honestly too worried about the future. The future has this "WWIII" feeling to it, like everything is going to collapse at any minute, and I dont want to bring a child into a collapsing world. I wish I didnt feel this way because I am down for getting a nice job and making babies but I just cant do it with current social and political situations.
>>
File: Don Juan.png (269 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Don Juan.png
269 KB, 1280x1024
>>69148051

I share your sense of disparity the world is coming to

One parent alone cannot foster a sane child into this turbulent world.
If there was a safe haven out there, not blissfully detached from the world, but slowly building it back up in an environment that nurtures their endeavors, then sure, I'd happily raise a family there and do the work needed to make it so
>>
Male, 32, married with two children. Annual combined income is around £20k. My wife is a stay at home mother. The idea of placing our children into childcare is anathema to us. Yes, it means our income is lower than we'd like - but it allows us to function as a traditional family. If we can do it, so can others. It just means that foreign holidays and the latest iPhones etc can wait for a few more years. Fuck selling my soul for money - children and family are infinitely more important.
>>
>>69150644
hotline miami is just a game you pussy
don't take life lessons from it
>>
File: poehler2.jpg (44 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
poehler2.jpg
44 KB, 400x267
>>69129154
Finnish lore:
>men spend a year in conscription, women give birth, quit whining men
Fuck this, wmen have such an advantage when applying to university, no gap years etc. Military makes you miss entrance exams, jobs and generally you come home to nothing until you wait for next entrance exams. All this while girls have just partied their first and second years in uni.
>>
File: 1436755695799.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1436755695799.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
>tfw trans
>tfw would give anything to be able to bear children
>tfw normal women slut it up and give up being mothers chasing some feminist """"""dream""""""
>tfw probably gonna end up adopting and raising kids
>tfw that might not even be possible if abortion is completely legalized bc then there won't be any white orphans
I try and not bitch and moan about my illness, but this really is the worst part. My neurology is telling me to find a good man, bear his children, and raise the next generation to be better than the last.

Meanwhile normal women are just foregoing the ability to create life just so they can ride the cock carousel and feel like they're equal to men at things that men are better at. To add salt in the wound, my sister is saying she doesn't want to have children and wants to take testosterone not bc she's trans but bc she wants a deeper voice. I wish I were kidding
>>
I would be so pissed if I was cursed enough to get a female child and after all those years of hard work, money, and time raising her she didn't even have kids. What a waste of fucking time. Eventually I wouldn't even be able to hide it and I'd just start calling her a useless, selfish whore to her face
>>
>>69150909

Hotline Miami has literally nothing to do with what he said.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.