[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zootopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Just saw this movie with my little cousins. Some people on /pol/ were saying it was a red pill, but I thought it was a definite blue pill.

Predators= Muslims and predators aren't savages so Muslims aren't savages.

So blue pill or red pill?
>>
>>69126839
give me the rundown of the story, i know nothing about it
>>
>>69126839
I can't concentrate because I'm too busy thinking about how I want to _____ the _____.
>>
>>69127647
How you want to jump the shark?
>>
>>69127255
Society is naturally divided between predator and prey. Eventually animals evolve beyond that point to something that resembles modern life, where instead of a constant struggle for survival, anyone can be anything. However, there are still differences, like smaller animals having smaller brains, so the mayor of Zootopia creates an affirmative action position in the police force and OP's pic related is a diversity hire. Eventually she is put on a disappearance case that exposés à hitch in the plans - predators are going savage, and Judy Hopps and that wise ass fox have to figure out who is really responsible, and expose a cover-up that threatens to rattle Zootopia at the highest levels.
>>
>>69127255
In reality, there really are differences between species, and some species are naturally better suited for certain tasks. As it turns out, these sort of diversity hires and affirmative action programs only result in a breakdown of the social order, which leads to people who shouldn't be in power in the first place being in a position to take it by force, and they do, to everyone's detriment.
>>
>>69126839
Mixed feelings on this. One point it proves that bunnies aka women can't do a man's job and fucks shit up for everyone. On the flip side, predators was a metaphor for men being pedos or violent or some shit.
>>
>>69126839
Also, wan fug bunny
>>
>>69126839
I think it was more a message about black people in america than about muslims.

> "its ok for other rabbits to call me cute, but when other animals do it, it's kind of an issue" = "its ok for other black people to call me nigga..."
> Mammal diversity program; Officer Bogo assumes Judy only graduated to meet some new quota = hiring people just because they are black
> people assume Judy is a farmer because she's a rabbit = assuming black people can't be police officers/get good jobs
> police crackdown on Predators (one animal was literally holding a sign that said "pred lives matter" = "Black Lives Matter" movement

It did seem to be sending a message about diversity at points and how "anyone can be anything" without race or background being an obstacle. But I don't really care about the message cause it was a great movie anyway.
>>
Movie about bullies.
> Parents have a defeated attitude about Judy being a police officer
> Gideon the fox is LITERALLY a school-yard bully
> Police academy trainer goes beyond acceptable motivation
> Lion mayor bullies the shit out of his assistant sheep
> Judy bullies the flamboyant fatass cheetah about the "cute" word.
> Police chief serious doubt about the bunny cop
> Judy/Nick bully each other endlessly, first abusively then as a mutually understood joke

Assigning race/religion/class to animals is a stupid thing to do, but the movie definitely attempts it, which is fucking pathetic.
>>
File: Judy by Maldraw.jpg (323 KB, 1216x1320) Image search: [Google]
Judy by Maldraw.jpg
323 KB, 1216x1320
>>69126839
that bunny is really cute
>>
I WANT TO FUCK THAT RABBIT
>>
>>69126839
I agree with you OP, it was a major bluepill. It seemed like a redpill at first when the predators were chimping out because it was a part of their biological makeup, but then it's revealed that the predators actually dindu nuffin, and it was the evil prey's fault that they were chimping out.
>>
>>69130118
Major redpill. Pregs are strong men who the sheep say are meanies, but the sheep are really wolves in sheeps clothing, the SJWS who are really just authoritarians and power hungry at heart.
>>
>>69129001
>>69130118
But I agree with this anon, it was a fun movie anyway.
>>
>>69126839
the movie has the tertible mistake of teaching kids they can be whatever they want no matter who they are: if I was born without legs, I will never be able to be a proper professional runner. So no: blue pilled to the core.
>>
File: 1457746413149.jpg (251 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
1457746413149.jpg
251 KB, 517x800
Reminder that the concepts for this movie basically had the sheep as Jews.
>>
>>69126839
>Some people on /pol/ were saying it was a red pill
You must mean the shills.
>>
>>69130249
That's an interesting way to put it. But I'm not sure I fully agree with you. I can see the prey, like the sheep, representing the SJW and using the predator's chimp outs to gain power, but I don't think the SJW are causing chimp outs IRL as the prey were in the movie. I think they definitely add fuel to the fire with muh systemic racism, but I think black people are naturally prone to violence unlike what the movie said about predators
>>
>>69126839
I'm a furfag, but /pol/ is deceiving themselves if they are calling it red pill. It's obviously #blacklivesmatter

>>69129001
This. Also the "token bunny" comment
>>
Definite bluepill. Anybody who says that predators are naturally violent is a racist and a nazi, even though predators only make up 10% of the animal population but commit 90% of the crime.
>>
File: 14553641746850.gif (3 MB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
14553641746850.gif
3 MB, 700x526
reminder that the rabbit one is natalia poklonskaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ytiqvq9VxI
>>
>>69126839
zootopia = life under the dome

hidden in plain sight as usual
>>
>>69127647
>I can't concentrate because I'm too busy thinking about how I want to shitpost the /pol/.
:^)
>>
>>69129001
>rabbits are blacks
>predators are also blacks
I don't think so
>>
>>69127647
Gas the kikes?
>>
>>69131480
It doesn't mean that both sides were black, just that all the general discrimination that happens in that movie draws parallels to black people and cops in America.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.