[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you smell something, aren't you basically inhaling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1241243.jpg (543 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
1241243.jpg
543 KB, 1200x922
When you smell something, aren't you basically inhaling particles of it? So like, if you smell pork, you're basically eating the pork.

Could this work as a repellent against muslims? Like bottled pork that you spray?
>>
Does anyone know?
>>
>>69125632

This is probably the dumbest thread I've seen today.
>>
Yes
I think about this every time I'm in a public toilet and smell someone's rancid shit
>>
>>69125632
I've got anosmia, you asshole. Put a trigger warning on your smell-related posts.
>>
I live in North London and grew up here. I went to school and Uni with plenty of muslims and a lot of them eat pork and drink alcohol secretly (like how I imagine plenty of 'Catholics' use contraception etc).
>>
>>69126068
Are you a muslim or something, mate?

>>69126086
Yeah I thought about that too. It's kinda disgusting but do you think it could work against muslims?

>>69126144
Sorry
>>
pic related is the ultimate anti-muslim defense
>>
>>69126283
Have you noticed any other weaknesses? I need a way to defend myself when I'm out (since I'm not allowed to carry weapons).
>>
>>69126301
Isn't it better with a non-nigger pig?
>>
I am pressing F for you Sweden.
>>
>>69125632
you're a piglet
>>
File: 1457041347278.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457041347278.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>69126518
shouldnt you be prepping the bull?
>>
>>69125632
It only works if they actually want to ingest pork, not involuntary
>>
>>69125632
When you inhale farts, are you inhaling poo? Does that mean you're a shit eater?
>>
im the one who puts pork meat in the cow meat section in the supermarket.
>>
>>69127606
Why are you posting a picture of an american?
>>
>>69127952
Yeah it's basically about everything. Say you inhale maple syrup, you're basically eating the maple syrup since some of it is destined to end up in your mouth/throat, which later you swallow.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.