[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>says global warming and climate change are myths fabricated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12
File: donaldtrump.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrump.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
>says global warming and climate change are myths fabricated by the Chinese to control the global economy, despite overwhelming scientific evidence

Why are you guys supporting this meme candidate?

You are literally supporting an existential crisis.
>>
>>69125053

Republican voters have been taught that "facts" are in fact liberal lies and that they should support their masters no matter what.

Trump has correctly seen this issue and has inserted himself as the new master. The plebs don't seem to notice.
>>
File: sadiq khan.jpg (25 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
sadiq khan.jpg
25 KB, 620x413
>>69125053
Why are you supporting this for the mayor of London?

>Once the greatest city in the entire world...now ruled by a master of taquiyya...
>>
>>69125053
>overwhelming

Was that before or after they got busted fudging temperatures and models.

Also anyone that takes government money is not a scientist. Real science has the ability to survive and flourish in the open market, made up Bullshit requires government money
>>
>>69125376
I fucking hate Boris Johnson though.
>>
>>69125310
>facts

Like how last year was the hottest year on record?
>>
>>69125470
>so i will vote for a fellow sandnigger
>>
>>69125524
Don't bother, he will say something about natural curvature of earth orbit or some shit.
>>
>>69125586
No, I just won't vote. I hate them all.
>>
>>69125618
The ocean ate his homework
>>
>>69125053

>carbon jew

You mean bullshit alarmism scientists use to get funding.
>>
>>69125524
yes, climate changes.
the question is: are humans responsible for climate change through CO2 emissions

the answer to that is the following:
If you don't believe it, then it doesn't matter
if you do believe it, then Trump is still the best answer because he will drive dirty manufacturing out of china and clean manufacturing back into the US, lowering our global carbon footprint.

the other treaties and accords our world leaders have signed have done jack shit.
>>
Climate change, big fucking deal.
A million years ago it was like a fucking oven.
So what?
Should we ban the factories?
>>
>>69125647
how can you fucking stay home when islam is taking such an important step towards taking over? do you want a muslim prime minister by 2030?
>>
>>69125053
>despite overwhelming scientific evidence
>I believe it because some guy in a labcoat said so
>>
>>69125053
>Muh Academic Consensus

Appeal to authority meets the Bandwagon fallacy
>>
File: CMIP5-73-models-620px.png (68 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
CMIP5-73-models-620px.png
68 KB, 620x476
>>69125053
which models were right?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (184 KB, 761x893) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
184 KB, 761x893
>>69125053
Global Warming is a fraud. It's all about to bring a Global Government.
>>
File: easterbrook_fig5.png (113 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
easterbrook_fig5.png
113 KB, 480x360
>>69125053
Please, present us with this "overwhelming scientific evidence" that manmade global warming is real.

I'll wait.
>>
>>69126232

You seem to be confusing the logical fallacy of "Appeals to Authority" with actual authority figures, anon.

It's this kind of non-critical hugbox shit that dumbs the board down
>>
>>69125838
>the republican burger sits in his shit-soaked breeches, his layers of skin bulging and sliding off his fat lumps from overexposure to water
>he slurps his soda and buries his neckless face into the last of his burger stash
>his island of garbage is slowly but surely starting to sink, under the weight of his obese existence and denial of guilt
>"It's *blurrpp* only a cycle! *hlurrpffff* it's natural! it's *sshlurppfffttt* it's meant to happen! Those fuck---*gglluurrrppppfffffscchhlttrrrrrllrrppp* fucking Jew scientists dang it!"
>the ocean, swelled several times over in size from the melting of the icecaps, swallows up his cholesterol-addled existence. His body is shared evenly among the denizens of the "Great Blue".
>>
>>69125982
This and rekt
>>
>>69125053
>overwhelming scientific evidence

kek. if you say so...
>>
>>69126449
>You seem to be confusing the logical fallacy of "Appeals to Authority" with actual authority figures, anon.
so explain what an appeal to authoruty is then, nigger
>>
>>69125310
>>69126449
>starts his whole argument with "republicans are stupid"

please go back, it's people like you that dumb this board down
>>
File: 1445180208495.jpg (22 KB, 598x182) Image search: [Google]
1445180208495.jpg
22 KB, 598x182
>>69126459
>>
>>69126449
>An authority figure says it so it must be right

This is appeal to authority
>>
>>69125982

This is basically /thread and archive
>>
>>69125053

Like literally every prediction being wrong?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUhcVWOyuI

Its hardly the dumbest thing he has said. Which is pretty damn sad
>>
File: 1459183231728.gif (337 KB, 492x376) Image search: [Google]
1459183231728.gif
337 KB, 492x376
>>69126459
Strawman: The Post
>>
Hide the decline, faggots
>>
>>69126350
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change#References
>>
>>69126634
he predicted they would be if the world didn't act on it, which it has to some degree over the last few years.
>>
File: tempsolar.png (231 KB, 785x569) Image search: [Google]
tempsolar.png
231 KB, 785x569
The overwhelming scientific evidence points to the exact opposite.Only idiots believe in the new age cult of global warming - its like white guilt.
>>
>>69126932
Anything we've done to reduce pollution has been negated by China fivefold
>>
File: 1459143355082.jpg (411 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1459143355082.jpg
411 KB, 1462x1462
>>69126898
>posts a wikipedia page
>>
>>69125053
>fabricated by chinks
more like fabricated by some on the left looking for a new way to scoop up money and power

anthropogenic climate change being real or not doesn't even matter any more, ignore it and look at what's really going on at all these climate conferences and shit

scary shit desu, cunts are taking the bait super hard
>>
>>69126932
by shipping all manufacturing to China? who doesn't give a shit, and laughs at you for being all noble and saintlike, whilst it spews all the pollution fo ryou and then charges you for it?

hahaha

I bet you smell your own farts you smug worshipper of gaya
>>
File: global warming.png (39 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
global warming.png
39 KB, 600x443
>>69126350
literally just jump 10 years
>>
>>69127057
youre lacking about 3 years of basic education if you dont understand global warming.

And then I saw the flag....
>>
Global warming is a joke, you can't stop the weather from changing, you can't stop species from going extinct, stop trying to play mother nature and protect everything in some eternal stasis when that's never how the world has worked

Let the Middle East roast and the retards who built below sea level drown
>>
Because climate change isn't important
>>
>>69127227
swedes
>>
>>69127057
what do you expect people to use?
it's sourced, it's credible and it's (mostly) unbiased
>>
>>69127307
Do they teach you about Greenhouse effect in islamic schools?
>>
>>69127227
>youre lacking about 3 years of basic education
They brainwash you young don't they.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAH7gxIP5c
I have an undergrad degree in atmospheric science (plus others) and an MSc in engineering. Only idiots believe in the new age cult of global warming
>>
>>69127227
As of 2014, sweden ranks much lower than the U.S. in education. I encourage you to find something more recent if you think it will prove your point. But I don't think you will.

http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking
http://www.geographic.org/country_ranks/educational_score_performance_country_rankings_2014_oecd.html
>>
Climate change is not a serious issue. It's a fake issue that only college campus communists and their upper middle class professors care about. Real people that matter do not care about this issue and never will. Stop trying to distract us with it.
>>
>>69127554
Bill gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawkin understand global warming. People like Bill Oreilly and Trump doesnt. I think I know who Im betting on
>>
>>69127482
how would I know? I'm not in school
>>
>>69127777
oh a gambler

not interested in the facts, just which celebs tell him what
>>
>>69127921
Do you know what it means though?
>>
>>69125053
Lol, science. Science these days is bullshit. They even say race isn't real. It's politically correct propaganda. There's no reason we should believe anything modern scientists say about anything.
>>
>>69125053
Shut up Ahmed.
>>
File: time3.jpg (170 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
time3.jpg
170 KB, 640x360
>>69127777
I understood global warming. Then I looked at the actual physics. It's a massive guilt trip pushed by hippy commies. Please dont push your political agenda onto science. Just because the science disagrees with your political opinions, that doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with you doesn't understand.
>>
>>69125454
You are thinking of consumer inventors, money doesnt magically float down to people who deserve it
>>
>>69127777
>gambler
>7777
I just got rekt for disagreeing with you and your retarded comment.
>>
>>69128017
See If almost all the world scientists and smartest people tells us millions of people will die, ecosystems will crash, economies will crash, countries will completely disappear for all future, while a few retards alike Trump says we should ignore this in order to save some money, I think Ill side with the scientists
>>
>>69126932
Those excuses dough
>>
>>69128077
>They even say race isn't real.
That really depends upon your interpretation of race. We are all homo sapien race.
>>
>>69125053
Man made global warming doesn't exist, the "scientific evidence" is a set of models which have consistently failed to predict anything for decades now.
>>
>>69126932
>The world will end tomorrow if I don't pray to Gibberjabber.
>I just prayed to Gibberjabber.
>World won't end tomorrow, thus proving the validity of my prediction and the effectiveness of prayer to Gibberjabber.
>>
>>69127777
Here is Stephen Hawking's thoughts on global warming

>"It is possible that the human race could become extinct but it is not inevitable. I think it is almost certain that a disaster, such as nuclear war or global warming will befall the earth within a thousand years."

Even Stephen Hawking doesn't think it's a short-term problem.

Bill Gates is part of the New World Order, so I don't trust a goddamn thing he says. (He literally owns the Zika virus)

Elon Musk has narcissistic personality disorder from what I've heard, so this sounds exactly like something that would feed into his psychosis.

Your appeals to authority aren't great swedebro.
>>
>>69128250
"Muh scientists". Think for yourself you dumb shit. But if you still can't, here's some more scientists: http://www.techinsider.io/scientists-who-deny-climate-change-2015-10
>inb4 the oil companies are paying them.
>>
>>69125053
There is literally zero evidence for man-made climate change.
>>
>>69128250
Scientists have been suppressed for decades.

Peer review has lead to an enviroment where anything even slightly deviating from the accepted norm is decried and buried, especially in "controversial" topics like climate change and anthropology
>>
>>69128021
yes my designated friend. I also know that 95% og the GHG effect comes from water vapor, of which humans produce 0.001%

co2 is a distant second, yet it is the focus of the ecohysterians

>>69128077
>They even say race isn't real.
yeah, they even say niggers are the same species, despite non-niggers having several % of neanderthal DNA

clearly a brainwashing attempt to get us to accept our destruction through mass immigration and demographic conquest

>>69128250
they don't though

and who cares what we are told, what is the data?

did ANY of the IPCC models predict correctly? no

who cares what your authority figures say, if the data contradicts them

>>69128449
holy shit, how do I pray to gibbergabber?
>>
>>69128536
That article actually defeats your argument lel
>>
>>69128536
> think for yourself

Im gussing youre a flat earther and anti-vaxxer. Why would I ever go against countless scientific papers and experts on such an insanely important issue? If I got a cancer diagnosis from 9/10 of the doctors I visited (including the best doctors in the entire world telling me I have cancer) I wouldnt go "HEy I should just make up my own mind about having cancer, I mean what if i dont?!" No you dumb fucking shit Id trust the experts and accept the fucking treatment
>>
File: 1445610947177.jpg (185 KB, 862x960) Image search: [Google]
1445610947177.jpg
185 KB, 862x960
>SIENTS!!!!
>>
>>69129079
and a couple of hundred years ago you would have got leeches, since that was the accepted AUTHORITY approved treatment

wouldn't you
>>
Carbon emission particles/molecules create a "blanket" over our atmosphere when spewed into the air. It's been replicated with experiments, and is happening to our big ol' dirt ball.

Science uses controlled experiments to figure out phenomena.

If you don't believe in man-made climate change, you might as well not even believe in math or history.
>>
>>69125053
You know that without money they cant start creating their own clean energy. Once the trade deficit is gone he will probably start using their surplus to start creating clean energy to reduce their economic reliance on oil from other countries.
>>
>>69129079
>Im guessing youre a flat earther and anti-vaxxer.

So now that your arguments have been torn apart you're going with assumptions and personal attacks.

>If I got a cancer diagnosis from 9/10 of the doctors I visited (including the best doctors in the entire world telling me I have cancer) I wouldnt go "HEy I should just make up my own mind about having cancer, I mean what if i dont?!

Funny, Steve Jobs did exactly this, and I bet you would consider him a reliable global warming expert just like Bill Gates.
>>
>>69129079
The article which he posted tells about the scientists who DO NOT doubt that global warming is real, they only think that it is not a negative factor. The article itself goes further and explains how they are wrong about global warming being beneficial.
>>
>>69129214
How does that defeat my point?

Also, its funny because leeches are still used today in medicine
>>
>>69129472
man-made climate change is predictive
math or history aren't

why exactly should I believe in models which have failed to predict anything beyond very short term linear change and ends up being completely incorrect within 5 years?
every single model says that whatever measure of climate change you use will increase linearly yet once the measurements have been taken a year or so later they have always deviated wildly from these predictions.
>>
>>69129079
>cancer
cancer research is also plagued with big money and ghost writing
>>
>>69129793
You must be clear whether you are refuting the climate change itself or the short term consequences forcasted
>>
Why the fuck should I give a shit about Global Warming? How the fuck am I supposed to fix that problem as one person when China outputs enough smoke to cover the planet in one day?
>>
>>69129684
So learn from Jobs mistakes? Its not that one single one of these supersmart people "believe" in global warming its that pretty much ALL do
>>69129685
well a climate-change-denier who cant read properly, never thought Id see the day
>>
>>69126898
>uses a wikipedia page as a citation

CANADA YES
>>
>>69129894
Cancer research is real; treatments and cure are available for several types of cancers.
>>
>>69129472
and yet none of the IPCC models correctly predicted the temperature, not even one

yet you still believe, like a religious true believer

>>69129692
seriously? you can't understand what I was getting at? that no matter how many believe something to be true, they can be wrong

and the failure of the IPCC models to correctly predict temperature proves that they don't know what the fuck they are talking about
>>
>>69129894
yeah, thats it, Im out.
>>
>>69130204
>So learn from Jobs mistakes? Its not that one single one of these supersmart people "believe" in global warming its that pretty much ALL do

I'm saying that all these superduper smart people you're naming have proven to be fucking morons at one point or another.

And none of the people you listed are ACTUAL CLIMATE CHANGE EXPERTS
>>
>>69130342
was referring to the other guy
>>
He was making a joke faggot.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-china-created-climate-change-2016-1
>>
>>69130051
Climate change and man made climate change are two separate phenomena.
One happens in spite of what we do, the other a claimed result of what we do.
Since I was replying to and directly mentioned man-made climate change I think it's quite obvious what I'm talking about.

Why should I believe;
1) long term predictions of a model which doesn't even get short term linear terms right
2) the premise that these models claim to demonstrate

If I ask someone to convince me that ghosts are real then they provide me with models of ghost activity which don't reflect reality why should I believe them?
>>
Deniers are quick to refute the scientific phenomena that they don't understand if it threatens their political positions.

I don't see quantum physics being refuted so frequently.
>>
>>69125053
FLORIDA WILL BE UNDER WATER WITHIN 5 YEARS WE HAVE 5 weeks LEFT TO SOLVE GLOBAL WARMING!!!
>>
>>69126627

everything he said was true though.

dont be butthurt because someone interrupted your circlejerk.
>>
>>69125053
>overwhelming scientific evidence
except there isnt, you sound like the guy in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEolSjlcqng
>>
>>69125053
Whether or not there is climate change, we need money and jobs coming back into our country before we can start any meaningful work on alternative energy. Once we have a competitive economy we'll have clean energy companies coming in.

We can honestly let the market sort this one out. We need to incentivize businesses in general first.
>>
>>69130282
I didn't claim otherwise, I said that the field was filled with ghostwriting and big money, which it is.

>>69130370

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/11/lies-damned-lies-and-medical-science/308269/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190555/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/side-effects/201010/ghostwriting-and-medical-fraud
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2935455/
etcetctetc

The field is rife with it.
>>
>planet has been through catastrophic weather change multiple times in the past
>100~ years of industrialization is killing the planet!
>>
>>69130702
I don't disagree with the two points you made, but there is man-made contribution in climate change and it should not be ignored.
Scientists observed dropping concentration of C-14 in atmosphere which means the CO2 emission from fossil fuel is contributing increasingly to the overall CO2 levels.
>>
>>69130204
a swede who can't into logic and evidence, but still has an opinion, so rare
>>
>>69125053
>scientific evidence
lol wtf is this shit?

wew lad.. put down the pipe.
>>
>>69131707
The question is about how much effect increased CO2 levels actually has.
So far there's been little evidence to suggest that it's effects are anything other than negligible compared with the "background" climate change.
>>
>>69131707
Manmade climate change from CO2 is a long term problem. Extremely long term. Immediate run off waste polluting land, aquifiers as private entities, and garbage accumulation are shorter term issues.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.