[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I must unite all the shitskin peoples under one flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: eurocuck.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
eurocuck.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>I must unite all the shitskin peoples under one flag
>>
File: 1452138993106.png (440 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
1452138993106.png
440 KB, 479x799
>mfw this is men's fault that this has happened
we really screwed the pooch by letting women do anything other than suck dick and clean huh
>>
Every nation is signing his death sentence the women they let women vote.
>>
>>69124265
Spain coming out with some solid redpill.

Women will always vote liberal and will always vote with muh feelings.
>>
File: 1422317917878.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1422317917878.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>69124154

Yeah, you did. Women are shit at leading, but one woman in power alone isn't a problem. You let MANY women into power, and they formed a think tank that couldn't be opposed because the sane logical males aren't in control to put their foot down when the retardation was imminent.

So what are these female politicians doing? They're hoarding that power, and prepping other female politicians to follow in their foot steps, keeping the cycle of transforming the nation in pussy cucks going.

Women are like niggers, you cannot let them get a majority or in power cause shit goes wrong fast.
>>
>>69124476
isnt that not the case in india though? arent you guys still good there?
>>
To add, how many female political leaders has a nation had back to back and where is that nation now in term of prosperity to when they had their last male political leader.

Follow the estrogen, and you will see.
>>
File: aids skrillex.png (588 KB, 511x655) Image search: [Google]
aids skrillex.png
588 KB, 511x655
>>69124652
>One woman in power alone isn't a problem

>What is Angela "Muslim mutt fucker" Merkel
>>
>>69124727
They are too many of indians to fear any immigration, they are a billion.
>>
>>69124942

i mean on women rights, not immigration
>>
>>69124942
We still get flooded by Tibetians, and Bangladeshis, you'r right right they don't matter as a collective, but the bangladeshi muslims will vote a government which is pro muslim, the politicians in the western bengal state have to pander to them.

>>69125036
The women who are under control are the ones in the village, and they'r in control not due to men but the matriarch of the house.

Our situation here is as bad as the west, it's just that there aren't many men who will put that topic out in the open.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.