[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So ... Where is my WEED, DUDE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 39
File: Trudeau.png (405 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.png
405 KB, 620x465
What did I elect you for?
>>
File: 1456296640057.png (474 KB, 787x842) Image search: [Google]
1456296640057.png
474 KB, 787x842
>>
"they won't let me"
was his literal response
He's got no spine and constantly gets btfo by the cabinet he elected based on "equal diversity" Our military minister is a sikh who is literally anti Trudeau policy in every way because he's a vet and yet Trudeau still elected him because he's a sikh. Pretty much expected when a fucking drama teacher is our prime minister lmao
>>
>>69120828
>Our military minister is a sikh who is literally anti Trudeau policy in every way because he's a vet
Pretty based to be honest. Sikhs are literally the definition of anti-Muslim. They are as bro as non-whites can be.

I mean that doesn't make up for all the other insane shit happening but it's nice on its own.
>>
>>69120651
Degenerate
>>
>>69120828
>Our military minister is a sikh who is literally anti Trudeau policy in every way

This is literally the worst reason to criticize Trudeau I've ever heard. So he hired a minister that disagrees with his policies? Is that not a good thing when the alternative is having a yes man?
>>
File: 0.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>69120651
Hiding up his ass I'm sure.
>>
>>69121123
It is a good thing, but if he just hired him for being a sikh, then he's a moron. Now he can't fire the sikh cause DUDE IT'S 2016 WHY SO RACIST
>>
>>69121123
When a large portion of your election campaign is anti military spending and you elect someone in your cabinet who is against everything you campaigned for regarding military spending, yes its a valid criticism.
>guys we're not buying the F-35's if I'm elected! THATS A PROMISE
>guys we're in talks to buy the F-35 now
>>
>>69120651

>fixing the only issue that gets people to vote for your party

That was never going to happen.
>>
>>69120940
>is anti-muslim

Please tell me how the hell that makes him good if he isn't anti-jew?
>>
>>69121438
To be honest, the Sikh is the only person in the government right now worth a shit.

Can they just vote him PM next time?
>>
>>69121615
Muslims are a bigger immediate threat to Jews because of their numbers and cultural incompatibility.

Jews who pull strings are a bigger threat ongoing but they are using radical Islam as their pawns currently and need to be opposed.

Also he's a Sikh so he isn't gay for Jews anyway like some white, liberal doofus would probably be. (muh 6 billion)
>>
>>69121750
>>69121615
threat THAN* Jews

My bad, totally fucks up what I was saying.
>>
File: 1447774739894.gif (948 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447774739894.gif
948 KB, 500x281
>>69120651
No weed
No gold
No serious policies

But 2x tolerance, 3x mudslimes
4x cucks and steadly becoming the laughing stock of the world
>>
>>69120651
dude, no way! weed is illegal bro
>>
>>69121779
everything you say is a fuck up

The Juws are not the men To be blamed for nothing
>>
>>69121688
>1688
Close enough for me. I say we do it. He'd be better than weedman even if he's a minority.

>>69121819
>becoming the laughing stock of the world
Well the laughing stock of /pol/, the world constantly sucks our asses for how "great" we are because of our faggy liberalism.
>>
>>69122317
Learn English Ahmed. (Or French if you wanna live in Quebec like a fag)
>>
>>69120828

Really? I kind of assumed all this time that weed was now legal in Canada. What a joke.
>>
>>69121438
Well the defence minister doesn't decide if defence spending gets cut or raised. He can still hire a defence minister that disagrees with him and cut the military budget.

>>guys we're not buying the F-35's if I'm elected! THATS A PROMISE

Trudeaus promise was to re-evaluate if we should buy the F35s. The presumption is that they would come to the conclusion that they shouldn't, because the conservatives said they should. There was never any commitment to NOT getting the F35 even if he was appealing to the anti-F35 vote.

If Sajjan got Trudeau to flip on the F35s he's my fucking hero because dumping the F35s was always about politics and appealing to the "Lets gut the military and fund healthcare" fucktard vote here in Canada. It was one of my least favorite parts of the Liberal platform. It makes absolutely no sense to buy different planes than the Americans and Nato are buying.

This is part of why hiring Ministers that disagree with you is a good thing, they can help inform you you're being retarded.
>>
>>69120940
>Military budget getting kicked down the road
>Totally "based" sikh "bro" isn't doing shit about it despite being a veteran
>Hurr we gon be peacekeepeahs

He's just as bad as the rest of them.

Stop pushing this inane bullshit.
>>
>>69121546
This is basically what I'm speculating. They can't get away with NOT passing legalization the entire time they're in office without them alienating their base, but they will try and delay legalization until as close to the next election cycle as possible in hopes that it will continue to be a wedge issue they're on the right side of.
>>
>>69122490
My only concern with F35s is that honestly what level of priority should these really be at? I want a strong military but we need to assess what Canada needs most right now which is diversifying our economy, not just buying kick-ass 5th gen aircraft.
>>
>>69122668
All I'm saying is that he's better than Trudeau, admittedly a low bar to hop over even with a turban on.
>>
File: wilde.jpg (71 KB, 560x841) Image search: [Google]
wilde.jpg
71 KB, 560x841
>>69120651
>What did I elect you for?
To show that Canada is the biggest cuck nation on earth?
>>
>>69122713
>what Canada needs most right now which is diversifying our economy, not just buying kick-ass 5th gen aircraft.
But think of the poor women children you wont be able to blow-up with a not-so-smart bomb.
>>
>>69122884
>liberal tears
I think strong military is important but 5th gen aircraft spending needs to take a backseat to our economy, that's all I'm saying.
>>
This just in - changing national laws is complicated. Who knew?

They're still working on it. Only a 16 year old or someone with equivalent education would think the PM can wave his magic pot wand and the laws all just go away.
>>
>>69123012
>This just in - changing national laws is complicated
Not with a majority in the lower house. (He has this)
>>
>>69122829

>62% White
>>
>>69122829
Let us pray that Trump invades and liberates us all.
>>
File: trou de eau.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
trou de eau.png
1 MB, 1000x750
A FUCKING PUDDLE
>>
>>69122988
>I think strong military is important but 5th gen aircraft spending needs to take a backseat to our economy,

>$100B+ debt in four years
>>
>>69123287
It's tru deau.
>>
>>69123061
And these laws interact with Provincial jurisdictions and with treaty obligations internationally.

Amazing. Who ever would have imagined that real life isn't simple?
>>
File: sj0QNaA.png (30 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
sj0QNaA.png
30 KB, 251x200
Just admit, canadiacucks, you got scammed. You all voted for dude Weed and through classic bait and switch you elected a faggot Muslim sympathizer cuckold into office.

No wonder Canadians are surpassing Australians as top shitposters around here. Salty as fuck.
>>
>>69122988
>strong military is important
Strong compared to what other country? Canada is in the best position possible. Russia on top, the US at the bottom. If one won't defend you, the other will.
>>
>>69122713
My concern is that we're seeing the Sea King replacement all over again, look into that scandal and you will understand where pro F-35 peacemongers are coming from and why I'm EXTREMELY hesitant to believe the liberals when they say the F-35 is not the right choice when they only said that as an opposition party and have political points to gain.

My concerns with the F-35s is less WE NEED GUD FIGHTER JETS. Lets be serious the main reason we have a military is so we can pretend to be part of NATO. Right now though our fighters don't have much years left in them and need to be replaced which is uncontroversal.

My concern is that if we don't go for F35 and go for a differant plane like the we're going to be investing in a plane that is going to have a shorter lifecycle that will cost us more in the long run, that is not going to be compatible with systems built for the F-35 by NORAD and NATO, that's not going to be able to take advantage of all the spare F-35 parts that will be lying around America, etc. I say it makes a lot of sense to just follow Americas lead on this and buy whatever they're buying.
>>
>>69120651
>Run for leaf government
>Run on leaf platform
>Get elected for leaf platform
>Never gib leaf

Top level cucked, holy shit.
>>
How much beer can I buy with 2 American Dollars in Canada right now?

2 twelve packs and a canadian cuckwhore to piss on?
>>
>>69123396
>And these laws interact with Provincial jurisdictions and with treaty obligations internationally.
They "interact" with them sure but this isn't something that actually STOPS ruling. This is a pussy cop-out. (Not that I care because it's just WEED LMAO)

My point is that Trudeau is just doing what every political candidate does and lies through his teeth about a promise he made. He has all the tools to deliver this to the stoners who want it. Other things will make this hard but not impossible in any way.
>>
>>69122713
The CF-18's airframes are barely holding together, they really need to be replaced from age and flight hours. To kick the issue further down the road means killing your pilots and ceding further national security concerns over to the US - in a similar state as the Canadian Navy's inability to meet any of their missions due to decades of neglect.

F-35's are legitimately the best purchase you can make since the scale of economy involved in their manufacture is driving down unit prices, which means by the time Canada's block is made they'd have a fly-away price roughly equivalent to a small order batch of a less capable older generational aircraft. Combined with the NATO-wide parts commonality will mean that ongoing maintenance and logistics for the airplanes will be considerably easier, and probably cheaper in the long run than legacy aircraft.

There's legitimately no reason to buy anything but the F-35 in Canada's situation except for extremely short-term thinking.
>>
>>69122668
Fuck off you shit sucking Sunni faggot.
>>
>>69123513

Canada pretends to be in NATO and then we pull out of supporting the fight against ISIS literally during ISIS attacks taking place on allied soil.
>>
File: LS.png (1 MB, 1349x661) Image search: [Google]
LS.png
1 MB, 1349x661
YO DUDE WHERES THE WEED, MAN
>>
>>69123513
>My concerns with the F-35s is less WE NEED GUD FIGHTER JETS. Lets be serious the main reason we have a military is so we can pretend to be part of NATO. Right now though our fighters don't have much years left in them and need to be replaced which is uncontroversal.
I'm pro Trump so I believe in Canada doing better in terms of military contributions to NATO.

My issue is that we are facing unprecedented horrendous economic conditions right now. Everything needs to go on the backburner that isn't belt-tightening and diversifying the economy to boost jobs. Corporate tax lowering and incentivizing start up companies is probably what I consider most important right now. I'm not opposed to F35s in general, I just think there is a laundry list we need to take care of first.

>My concern is that if we don't go for F35 and go for a differant plane like the we're going to be investing in a plane that is going to have a shorter lifecycle that will cost us more in the long run, that is not going to be compatible with systems built for the F-35 by NORAD and NATO, that's not going to be able to take advantage of all the spare F-35 parts that will be lying around America, etc. I say it makes a lot of sense to just follow Americas lead on this and buy whatever they're buying.
I can't really argue against this but again, my top concerns are in ensuring we will have money to do ANYTHING with moving forward.
>>
>>69123396

>Reclassify cannabis as fun lead in french
>Legalize the sale and distribution of fun leaf
>Site the lack of language in treaties and give the UN the finger
>Push for leaf acceptance across the globe

Nah. He's a pussy.
>>
>>69123751
delete this
>>
>>69123613
>There's legitimately no reason to buy anything but the F-35 in Canada's situation except for extremely short-term thinking.
Like I said, I'm not opposed to buying F35s but the order should be small and we need to focus on HAVING MONEY to do anything with, including buying jets. We can't buy any jets if our economy collapses.
>>
>>69123672
You'd be pretty pissed too if you had another worthless minority in charge of the defense of Canada.

I imagine you're already pretty pissed about having some dumb nigger masquerade as the president of the USA.

>>69122793
The bar couldn't be any lower.

We elected dumblr.
>>
ITT: realizing some Canadians are really fucking stupid
>>
>>69121779
He should oppose both, then maybe he'd actually get some credibility.

>>69122317

Fuck off, shlomo.
>>
>>69123613
The entire reason the F-35 became a debate in Canada is most Canadians genuinely do not understand military issues, least of all myself, and tend to just see any military spending as money wasted. Canadians cannot think of the last time they got any obvious benefits from military action, and honestly, I can't think of the last time they got any obvious benefits from military action.

So the incumbant party said we need to buy the most expensive fighter jets out there, so the opposition just said why don't we buy cheaper fighter jets to put them on the right side of a wedge issue because most Canadians won't look into the issue deeply enough to know that would actually cost us more money in the long run. This is despite the SAME party having done this EXACT same move before, I mean fucking identical, when it came to helicopter procurements in the '80s which resulted in the country pissing away a bunch of money for no reason.
>>
>>69123961
You can't name the Jew until Trump creates a new paradigm over the next 4 years.
Sit tight.
>>
>>69123856
No dude, if you keep your gold, then you have nothing. What you give away is your forever.
>>
File: 1458298353155.gif (509 KB, 255x287) Image search: [Google]
1458298353155.gif
509 KB, 255x287
>>69124062
>No dude, if you keep your gold, then you have nothing
>>
>>69123396
he got the stupid vote, too bad there is too many stupid people in the big cities.
>>
>>69120828

He put several Sikhs, four I think, in his cabinet. It has more to do with rewarding Sikh vote blocs in Toronto and Vancouver and secure them for the next election. Credentials are the least of it.

Just because that Sikh is vet doesn't make him qualified to be a cabinet minister anymore than a journalist is qualified to be Minister of International Trade.

Sikhs are routinely rewarded for their loyalty by all our parties because of their high participation rates at the polls mostly through the relaxing of immigration and citizenship laws. Our current immigration policy is another bone thrown their way.

tl;dr Fuck Sikhs.
>>
>>69123918
>in charge of the defense of the USA.*
>>
>>69120651
DUDE POO LMAO.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 191x191
>>69124182
>implying Sikhs are like muslims
oh boy where to start
>>
Yes America. We elected a cuck, as a non cucked non faggot polesmoker supporter who doesn't bang degenerate azn sluts or jewesses, I must apologize for all the bullshit that has happened. It truly is a faggoty situation.

I only ask that you don't get into a stupid war with Russia, and instead liberate me from this liberal hell, or so help me I am jumping the border and going to labour myself in the land of freedom and burgers.
>>
>>69124182
>tl;dr Fuck Sikhs.
They would fall after many, many other groups that need to get fucked first tBh. Muslims being probably no. 1 alongside regressive leftists.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 203x249
>>69124370
out
>>
File: muslim_praying_in_canada.jpg (1 MB, 1910x1030) Image search: [Google]
muslim_praying_in_canada.jpg
1 MB, 1910x1030
>google image search: muslim praying in canada

lmao
>>
I double checked, This twat actually said this
>>
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

this fucking liberal cuckold got into office like 6 months ago AND WEED IS STILL ILLEGAL

itll probably take like 2 more years until its legalized, not because they want to do it, but because they cant risk going through another election with weed illegal after making endless promises about legalizing

fuck canacuckistan
>>
>>69124370
>I only ask that you don't get into a stupid war with Russia
Trump will never let that happen. Hillary might and some Americans are retarded enough to vote Hillary over Trump because MUH RACISM MEMES. I think the bernouts are realizing Trump is better than Hillary though not that those guys even vote enough to matter in the general election.
>>
>>69120651
>liberal faggot lies through teeth to get elected
what did you expect?
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392 KB, 1200x798
>>69124420
>420
DUDE
>>
>>69124420
>>69124422
>electing a ken doll
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 801x599
>>69124422
>>
>>69120651
>>69120828
>"they won't let me"

I thought you guys already had WEED DUDE, LMAO for over a decade now. It has been decriminalized in Canada for a long time. What exactly did he promise you? Free government issued weed?
>>
File: 1454465093394.jpg (81 KB, 1404x928) Image search: [Google]
1454465093394.jpg
81 KB, 1404x928
>>69122423
"We're working on it, but it's hard."
"Maybe we can get this done in the next 4 years."
"We will not decriminalize until we can regulate."
"We proposed to inquire into it, we didn't promise legalization"
"We want to keep drugs out of the hands of children, until we can assure that, marijuana will not be legal."

WEEDMAN WHY
>>
>>69123856
Canada already doesn't have money and is dedicated to increasing expenses to care for refugees. Almost your entire national economy depends on primary resource exports to the US since your manufacturing base collapsed when Mexico became a more viable choice for US companies for partial pre-assembly. Canada has a lot of expectations and expenses it simply can't afford in times when oil prices are depressed because your population is too small for a high-end service economy to be supported and working wages/benefits/taxes/oversight fees are too high to see consistent investment. There is however an exception to this, a large portion of global mining companies are headquartered in Canada because of your mineral wealth and favourable government almost complete lack of oversight.

You're pretty much in a state of 'hope oil rebounds significantly' and 'massively reevaluate what individual labor is worth.'
>>
>>69124264
poo
>>
>>69124277

Just because Sikhs are opposed to Muslims doesn't make them any less of a thorn in our side. It's like trying to pick the lesser of two assholes. An asshole is still an asshole.

Sikhs are just as militant and prone to violence as Muslims are.
>>
>>69124626
Tech 2 sativa
>>
>>69120828
Canadians cucked again
>>
>>69124690
dude
>>
>>69124660
>hope oil rebounds significantly'
If you read my fucking posts you would know I'm not since DIVERSIFYING OUR ECONOMY was what I said.

That is the opposite of hope oil rebounds.

>Almost your entire national economy depends on primary resource exports to the US since your manufacturing base collapsed when Mexico became a more viable choice for US companies for partial pre-assembly
I agree completely.

>your population is too small for a high-end service economy to be supported
Not true, this makes it harder, not impossible.

>working wages/benefits/taxes/oversight fees are too high to see consistent investment
I agree with this, this is what needs to be addressed by policies.
>>
>>69124626
Alright, I just Jewoogled it and apparently it's not technically decriminalized in Canada, but the cops don't really give a shit.

I've seen Canadians on /pol/ claim it was decriminalized already and it's a common belief in the USA that Canada already has legal weed.
>>
>>69124626
Small amounts of weed have been decriminalized in terms of personal possession, but it's still a criminal act to sell it or to possess more than an ounce or two.

Weedman promised that weed would be regulated and sold openly in specific stores, like it is in Colorado. For example, in Ontario, ALL liquor is sold through two government run stores, the Beer Store and the Liquor Control Board of Ontario. The idea was that weed would be sold either in LCBO stores, or stores similar to the LCBO but for weed.

Now it looks like he's dragging his heels. He refuses to decriminalize the selling of weed until the government can regulate it, but claims that in order to regulate it he's going to need years and years to figure it out.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>69124626
Liberals in Canada tried to decriminalize in the early 2000s but got shut down once by the DEA theatening to fuck up trade with drug searches, and the other time by parliament being prorouged in an unrelated political shitstorm. They're only just getting back into power now and basically want to just outright legalize everything with no decriminalization in-between.

It's been de facto decriminalized for a long time, especially in major cities and BC, cops usually opting to seize your drugs/paraphernalia over actually throwing you in jail. It's still against the law though.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 860x650
>>69124707
>>
File: Canada_Export_Treemap.jpg (735 KB, 1106x861) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Export_Treemap.jpg
735 KB, 1106x861
>>69124660
You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>69124881
Small amounts are decriminalized. I've never heard of somebody carrying a small amount who was charged with anything.

If you have over whatever amount it is, you are automatically charged for trafficking. I don't know much about the details because LMAO WEED but I'm quite certain there is no ability to press charges under whatever that magical amount is.
>>
>>69124895
that's what you get for voting based on your degenerate desires, you stoner waste of air
>>
>>69120828
For the love of God tradue saved your country while everyone else thinks he ruined it THE SIKH SHALL SAVE ALL OF YOU CANADIANS!

Sikhs are badass and based as fuck you should be thanking god that your president is stupid enough to put a Sikh in charge of military in the name of diversity.
>>
>>69125134
This desu fuck you Toronto
>>
File: SBC-Logo_original.png (335 KB, 4000x2333) Image search: [Google]
SBC-Logo_original.png
335 KB, 4000x2333
>>69124881
>>69125127
They're full of shit, it's NEVER been offically decriminalized, I do know this for a fact because BC tried to get weed decriminalized by taking away the power of provincial police to arrest people for possession a few years back and it didn't pan out. It's never been legally decriminalized.

It's just that simple possession of marijuana is one of the least enforced laws in all of Canada. Vancouvers police chief a few years backed called Marijuana his "Lowest enforcement priority"
>>
>>69125351
Can you find even ONE example of somebody charged for having possession of 1 gram of weed?

If you can I will 100% believe you.
>>
>>69125351
Medicinal is at least decriminalized.

I can go to one of 20 local dispensaries and purchase it.
>>
>>69124978

I'm glad you asked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._C._Hopkinson#Death

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/news/surrey-gangs/

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/sikh-editor-murdered/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/indian-minister-concerned-about-sikh-extremists-in-canada-1.1266184
>>
>>69125471

Cannabis, outside of medical use, is decriminalized ONLY in practice. De facto decriminalization exists for small quantities.
>>
>>69124868
I don't think you'll ever pass those policies is the thing. Your electorate would never support the dismantling of massive overhead welfare programs, a substantial decrease in minimum wages, and less stringent environmental policies unless on the verge of complete collapse.

You guys lost a lot of the ballast to your economy in times where you can't command high prices for primary resources and elected policies that effectively ensured that re-investment from the US will not occur in your industrial capabilities. It used to be with the weak Canadian dollar, despite the comparatively high minimum wage you still were about 1/2-3/4ths of the expense of an American unionized worker in the same field. However since the Canadian dollar hit parity awhile back, the economic recession, increased taxes on corporations and minimum wage hikes drove those jobs elsewhere and the situation has not improved in many ways to make skilled/semi-skilled labor requirements that Canada used to provide competitive with simply opening those same positions to Americans in the midwestern/southern states.
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>69120651
>What did I elect you for?
>German flag
Do the people on the internet feel so connected to global events now that they actually think they have a say (and a vote) in other nations elections? Or are you so cucked that Canada wasn't tolerant enough for you so you had to go to Germany to be anally devastated by Ahmed?
>>
>>69125590
>decriminalized ONLY in practice
Okay so in the way that truly matters, it is decriminalized.

It's like saying that some un-used retarded law from 1838 about not wearing shoes in stables is a legitimate law because nobody ever struck it down.
>>
>>69125543
so Sikh people commit crimes just like white people
no different, would be surprised if you didn't find any criminal act by a Sikh
>>
>>69125630
>I don't think you'll ever pass those policies is the thing
I tend to agree but my contention is that is what we must endeavor to do.

>Your electorate would never support the dismantling of massive overhead welfare programs, a substantial decrease in minimum wages, and less stringent environmental policies unless on the verge of complete collapse.
No argument there. Our country is full of faggots, I was just pointing out what we should be doing in my view.

We need to diversify our economy something fierce and we absolutely need to lower corporate taxes and incentivize small-business which is the fucking polar opposite of what we do now as a welfare state.

Are these things possible? Yes, absolutely.

Are they likely? No. I will likely emigrate (legally) because this country is a fucking liberal wasteland.
>>
File: nice flag.png (101 KB, 2000x1992) Image search: [Google]
nice flag.png
101 KB, 2000x1992
>>69125666
fucking kek, nice digits
>>
>>69125900

More or less, but discretion is held by law enforcement. They can and occasionally do charge people, but usually in combination with other crimes (impaired driving).
>>
Honestly, Trudeau is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time. If you disagree, you are wrong.
>>
>>69126087

Yes, I love the fact that he's denuding the points-based system for selecting immigrants in favour of reunifying more families (importing cousins and aged parents).
>>
File: 8Y7xeLS.gif (872 KB, 964x931) Image search: [Google]
8Y7xeLS.gif
872 KB, 964x931
>>69126087
SO tolerant!
>>
File: 1443569778691.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443569778691.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>69126087
>>
Serious question: why is Canada so beta?
>>
>>69126049
Godspeed on immigration man. I'm ex-Canadian myself, moved over here when Bombardier downsized so I got a job with GE down south.

The food prices are so fucking cheap here, holy shit. The milk industry limits in Canada were a fucking mistake.
>>
>>69125914

The thing is Sikhs are not from Canada. They have no history here. They're an imported people and a people with a history of belligerence and violence. Why continue to import them when they are of no worth to us.

Crimes commuted by white people in nations founded by whites is to be expected since they are the host society. When you allow a people into your country as guests who never leave who then commit crimes like murder and drug dealing then you should reassess their importation and stop it not continue it and to increase it like we do.

tl;dr Fuck Sikhs.
>>
>>69126087
He's not taking the Islamic extremist threat seriously.
>>
>>69121422
It's the same reason why Hilldog will be president

>muh first woman prez
>>
>>69126558
There is no Islamic extremist threat to Canada. Do you think they are unaware that he pulled the jets out of Syria? We're safe
>>
File: logo.png (10 KB, 266x130) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
10 KB, 266x130
>>69125541
My god does anybody in Canada understand Canadian law?

Medical weed has been legal ever since the supreme court struck down the law in 2000 after an epileptic protested it. They forced the government to come up with regulations and the liberals came up with the MMAR, allowing dispenseries. These were replaced by the conservatives MMPR, which made dispensaries illegal and replaced them with an entirely mail order system. Nowadays all legal marijuana in Canada comes from mail order companies like Tweed.

The dispenseries are NOT legal, some of them were at one point but then the law changed. However public sympathy stayed with the dispenseries for reasons, like various boondoggles with the MMPRs mail order system, and the muncipalities never kicked out the dispensaries, and the conservatives were too close to an election year to stomach shutting them down federally, and when the liberals took power they just went DUDE WEED LMAO.

Eventually Vancouver decided to offically tolerate and license the dispenseries on a municipal level, despite them still being illegal to this day, and now various muncipalities tolerate dispensaries. These dispensaries were one heavily about medical usage, and still a lot of them are. A lot of them basically just have a thin vaneer of legitimacy and they're just used as a loophole for recreational users to get weed from a storefront and everybody knows it and nobody cares. Since it become clear the dispensaries won't get kicked out the number of them exploded.

So Canada has two illegal sources of weed, dealers and dispensaries, and one legal source, mail order providers. Also no, weed was never ever legally decriminalized in Canada other people in the thread.
>>
>>69126405
>The thing is Sikhs are not from Canada. They have no history here. They're an imported people and a people with a history of belligerence and violence. Why continue to import them when they are of no worth to us.
Uh, once again we have a long laundry list of people we need to stop importing BEFORE we get to Sikhs specifically.
>>
>>69126666
>There is no Islamic extremist threat to Canada
>6666
The memes speak for themselves.
>>
>>69126161

Notice how that announcement was made in Brampton, ON? That urban sprawl city of Toronto's is Sikh heavy. Changes to the immigration system was made to please them and reward them for their loyalty to the LPC and how they should expect more favourtism.

The Chretien Liberals opened a mission in the capital of the Punjab, the only foreign mission in the Indian state, to easily facilitate immigration for Sikhs as a reward to Sikhs in Canada for their loyalty.

It's routinely subject to fraud but who care since Sikhs are bro-tier, right?

Fuck Sikhs. They're worthless to us.
>>
>>69126087
>If you disagree, you are wrong.
2+2 = 5
>>
>>69126692
What does decriminalized mean?

If in this city of 90000, there are 20 dispensaries, without police intervening, then it's safe to say it's been decriminalized.
>>
>>69126990
>What does decriminalized mean?
Will not be charged with a criminal offense if you are found with it for recreational purposes.

This is true under certain AMOUNTS. If you have 2kg of pot they will charge you with trafficking. If you have a tiny bit, it's basically decriminalized (though not "officially" as some aspie keeps saying)
>>
>>69126794
>Uh, once again we have a long laundry list of people we need to stop importing BEFORE we get to Sikhs specifically.

There is no list. All are priorities. It's simple. Shut down foreign offices and restrict immigration. It's not that hard but there's too many immigrant bloc votes to think about so there is no political will.

That's why Canada has a fucked up immigration system that will be this nation's undoing.
>>
>>69124277
>Sikhs are brown, wear turbans, form gangs, and blow up planes
>Muslims are brown, wear turbans, form gangs and hijack planes
big difference
>>
>>69127207
>Sikhs kill mainly Muslims
>Muslims kill everybody, especially Christians
I'll take the Sikhs thx.
>>
File: jorge.jpg (44 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
jorge.jpg
44 KB, 500x376
>>69120828
>>
>>69126828

Yeah, it's bloody shameless. Expect net immigration numbers to increase dramatically within a few years -- we're at 300,000 per year and this will likely be pushed up to 500,000 under the LPC. The CPC wanted 600,000 but backed down because their base, and most Canadians for that matter, do not want to be inundated by yet more refuse.
>>
>>69127293
>>Sikhs kill mainly Muslims
Sikh terrorism has killed far more Canadians than Muslim terrorism has and few, if any of them were Muslims
>>
Post your favorite Trudeau videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
>>
>>69127116
>recreational purposes.

>buy $10 gram weed from dealer
>recreational

>go to dispensary
>talk to doctor on skype for 5 minutes
>say you have migraines or insomnia
>get approved to buy $10 weed
>medicinal

You're grasping at straws.
>>
>>69127624
I think you're confusing what I'm saying.

I'm pointing out that for all intents and purposes, recreational pot is not criminal.

The distinction between recreational and medical is not one you or I get to make. It's based on the method of obtainment.
>>
>>69127442
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Relating_to_militant_Sikh_aspirations_for_Khalistan
>>
File: justinwantstolegalizeweed.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
justinwantstolegalizeweed.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
How are other UN countries able to get away with it?
>>
>>69127735
>>69127442
>b-but Sikh are bro tier.
>>
>>69128000
>b-but toilets are expensive!
>>
>>69127624
>>go to dispensary
>>talk to doctor on skype for 5 minutes
>>say you have migraines or insomnia
>>get approved to buy $10 weed
>bored RCMP raid the dispensary and confiscate all the weed, then arrest you
fixed
>>
>>69127426

Given the number of TFWs (temp workers who don't leave), foreign students, those on a visitor's visa who don't leave, outstanding asylum claimants, and overall illegals operating in the underground, we're already getting 500,000 a year.

They say immigration built the country, well it's going to fucking destroy it.
>>
>>69128032
>but dude weed lmao.
>>
>>69127442

That's funny isn't it? When we think of terrorism we think of Muslims yet fail to acknowledge that the only people to successfully plan and execute a terrorist attack on Canadian soil were Sikhs becoming the largest mass murderers in Canadian history.

And what do we do? We give four of them cabinet positions in 2016. Fuck the Sikhs.
>>
>>69120651
It will be legalized on Hitlers birthday
>>
>>69124626
>>69120828
>"they won't let me"

Who is they?

Obviously his kike overlords right?
>>
File: heil.jpg (30 KB, 222x332) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
30 KB, 222x332
>>69128107
>>69128032
You guys posting from Toronto?
>>
>>69128384
Muslims and other shitskin minorities, shit's haram dude. Get with the times it 2016 ffs!
>>
>>69127503
wow this guy is such an overdramatic whiner.
>>
>>69128402
Inshallah one day.
>>
>>69128469
This is what happens when you let a fuckin high-school drama teacher into politics.
>>
>>69128104

Absolutely -- 300,000 is an estimate in the low-range. We have a revolving population of guest workers in the range of 500,000 at any given time, a fair proportion of whom disappear. Students too.

Canada is one of the few countries in which no major political party even TALKS about immigration in a serious way. The situation is insane. Few policies are more consequential and nation-shaping but less discussed than immigration.

The CPC actually lambasted the LPC in 2011 for proposing a decrease in immigration in response to poor employment conditions. Irrespective of our ability to absorb immigrants, we must have more. Nothing should stand in the way of flooding Canada with browns and blacks.

> Mr. Speaker, let me tell members what his father did with immigration when we hit a recession, led by the Liberals, in the early 1980s. He slashed immigration to 80,000. Our government has maintained historically high immigration levels during the recession. -- Kenney
>>
>>69128492
Your people are ruining my country, fuck your entire race.
>>
>>69126990
>>69127116
The difference is that if you light up a joint in front of a police station, and a cop arrests you, and you pull out your dispensary bottle/dispensary card the cop will laugh at you and throw you in the slammer.

If you light up a joint in front of a police station, and pull out the medical document you get from the MMPR, they can't touch you.
>>
>>69126692
I just want to grow my own.
It's a plant, I don't need nobody else to grow the shit and tell me what's up.
>>
>>69128663
It was already ruined, we're just accelerating, you're welcome.

happy to help,
>>
>>69128766

I grow my own poppies too. Fucking faggots standing between me and my opium.
>>
File: free qc.jpg (109 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
free qc.jpg
109 KB, 700x471
>>69128817
Tell your kind to stay out of Québec and we will be happy to trade with New India
>>
>>69128614

CPC, LPC, NDP, they're all on the same page when it comes to immigration since they're all chasing the same urban votes dominated or influenced by immigrants. They're also pressured by the banks to keep the housing market going. Right now that seems to be the only thing keeping Canada from experiencing negative GDP growth and even that is a house of cards founded on cheap interest rates and debt.

Opposition to immigration has to a grass roots movement and they thing is most Canadians are opposed to where all the parties stand on immigration.
>>
>>69128402
If you had the state flags add-on you'd know I'm from the welfaritimes.
>>
>>69128766
If you become an MMPR patient you can grow your own now because of a recent Federal Court ruling.
>>
>>69128954
Quebec has nothing that India needs, no thanks. I'd trade with a pakistani before I trade with a Frog which isn't even a 100% frog.
>>
>>69128820
your body, your choice.
If you have a meth lab ready to blow and kill someone, then no.
Just wanna smoke bud and post dank memes all day. No bully
>>
File: 1456533626265.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456533626265.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>69129126
EWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>69128698
>the cop will laugh at you and throw you in the slammer
No they won't. They'll tell you to butt out/confiscate it and if you don't comply THEN they will throw you in the slammer.
>>
>>69129175
Haha, less shitskins and I still win!
>>
File: 1458869336067.png (273 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
1458869336067.png
273 KB, 558x520
>>69129175
>>
>>69128492
>Muslim pooloo
You have two countries next door that are designed to contain your specific brand of poo.
>>
>>69129093

There's definitely room for a "Canada First" populist-nationalist party. I can imagine quite a few rural parliamentarians defecting or associating themselves with such a group -- they could be placed under pressure.

Ontario is ripe for a rural party -- the Ontario Independence Party, the platform of which would be expanding direct democratic mechanisms, separating from the GTA and reestablishing control over the energy sector (and abolishing the HRC among other things).
>>
>>69129164
But not in a home. Crazy hoops to jump through if you want to grow. As far as I know, only 12 producers in Canada are legal
>>
>>69129422

Oh, and for Ontario, scrapping the MNR which routinely expropriates land for environmental reasons through zoning without compensation, destroying generations of wealth.
>>
>>69129093
>since they're all chasing the same urban votes dominated or influenced by immigrants
and in the CPC's case, the Temporary Foreign Worker program helps the profit margins of a lot of companies. Why pay a Canadian a living wage when you can pay a Filipino $4 an hour and have the government come up with the difference
>>
>>
>>69129422
>There's definitely room for a "Canada First" populist-nationalist party
I would vote for it, and then 20 other people would.

I would be astonished if we got more votes than the Rhinoceros party.

Our national ideology is weak on nationalism unfortunately. If there is a nationalist party I would think it would be born out of the prairies more than Ontario, just because of conservative leanings.
>>
File: 1441756551499.jpg (40 KB, 329x356) Image search: [Google]
1441756551499.jpg
40 KB, 329x356
>>69120940
you are such fucking nigger loving faggot for defending Sikhs
go back to
reddit
>>
>>69129604
I defend them before Muslims, that's it. If you think Muslims are better you can kindly go back to Reddit you faggot.
>>
>>69129324
>quebec winning.
>ever

lel.

>>69129400
>doesn't know this is how we divide countries.

The poor secularists will say "oh wait we should involve other religion too."

>we breed
>we demand referendum
>we create another muslim country.

How do you think we took afghanistan, pakistan, bangladesh etc from India?
>>
>>69129561

Yes, there's a nexus of interests driving immigration -- votes, mortgages, banking in general, wage suppression and really anything tied to population growth.

>>69129602

Framing it as a populist-democratic party might be a better angle. Binding referenda, MP recall, immigration reform, that sort of thing.
>>
>>69129422
Remember when Ontario drove up hydro prices building shitty wind turbines on the lake shore and paying out to shitty solar panels and a completely unnecessary power plant they half-built then stopped when it was discovered to be a huge scam that ran away with all the money when they have multiple nuclear reactors idling and selling energy to the US grid?
>>
>>69129740
>Framing it as a populist-democratic party might be a better angle

Definitely. You can't use nationalist because of denazification processes that have been hammered down the West's throat for decades and decades. The name doesn't matter, the message does.
>>
>>69129561

Filipino TFWs (nannies, Timmies workers, etc.) are a farce. 86% of those who enter as nannies leave that profession within ten years after arrival and compete with Canadians for jobs Canadians want to do. It's basically a Filipino importing scheme that has no benefits to the rest of us. What a fucking joke. Fuck Sikhs and Flippers. Parasites.
>>
>>69129740

Preferential ballots as an alternative to proportional or mixed-proportional representation too -- preserving FPP and individual ridings but allowing preferences and run-offs.
>>
>>69123536
a 24 pack of bud is literally 60 bucks canadian in NDP Alberta. Considering you prolly make 20k a year Amerifat, get BTFO.
>>
>>69129829

Yes, I worked as a legislative assistant to a fairly well-known (sitting) PC MPP.
>>
File: 1436730190709.jpg (43 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
1436730190709.jpg
43 KB, 700x535
>>69129632
fuck off sand nigger
I don't give a damn about the differences between Sikhs and Muslims this country doesn't need anymore brown skinned human trash
>>
>>69130018
How the fuck did anyone think that was a good idea and not one of the worst things to inflict on the province in the midst of the recession?
>>
>>69130018

The PC Party is abandoning rural Ontarians and most voters outside of the GTA. Lots of ridings/voters could be captured by a federal and provincial populist party.
>>
>>69123536
As >>69129908 said, alcohol is crazy expensive in Canada. I can buy 24 bottles or cans of good craft beer for less than $50 in NY and less than $40 in PA.

Software consultants usually stick to hard liqour and take advantage of the 1L duty free exemption on their way to/from Canada (depending on where they live).
>>
>>69129829
AND THEN WE REELECTED THEM TO A MAJORITY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE FUCKING MADMEN
>>
>>69130159

It was entirely corrupt. The Green Energy Act was couched as a stimulus program and served to enrich those in the solar-turbine industry, those feeding into the system and at the same time it pleased environmentalists.

What most people don't realize is that a global readjustment fee was charged specifically to industrial consumers to offset losses by paying producers $0.52 per kWh while charging residential consumers under $0.10. This accelerated the destruction of manufacturing in a big way.
>>
>>69130138
that brown skinned human trash has done more for you than your typical white also Trudeau is white. Maybe whites are the problem here senpai. Diversity is your strength cause white people managed to mental fuck every other white person with idealistic altruism
>>
Canada military stats (with worldwide rank)

Military Budget: 15,900,000,000 US$ (16th)

Main Battle Tanks: 120 (63rd)

Aircraft Carriers: 0 (11th)
Amphibious Warfare Ship: 0 (19th)
Cruisers: 0 (4th)
Destroyers: 1 (21st)
Frigates: 12 (10th)
Corvettes: 0 (38th)
Nuclear Submarines: 0 (8th)
Submarines: 4 (21st)

Combat Aircraft: 95 (39th)
Attack Helicopters: 115 (17th)

Nuclear Weapons: 0 (10th)
Military Satellites: 1 (14th)

Canada's GDP (nominal) ranking is 15th, so our military spending is actually not bad relative to that, we're only 1 position behind in military expenditure.

Still, like I've said above the pressing issue for us is our economy. We need to break the stranglehold of liberal, welfare state policies.

Also we could improve our navy for future anti-Chinese operations with America I guess. Too bad our government loves sucking Chinese micro-penis.
>>
File: weedmanweedmancantyousee.jpg (145 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
weedmanweedmancantyousee.jpg
145 KB, 1024x512
NEW FLAG WHEN?
>>
>>69130438
>Maybe whites are the problem here senpai
Jew please.

Liberals are a problem, they are worse than sikhs no matter the color, I agree. Let's not say whites are a problem though in general, that is pure Judaism talk. Progressive whites are for sure and yes, there are many of them sadly.
>>
>>69130378
Dammit Ontario.
>>
Pajeet my son.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (13 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
13 KB, 194x259
Milk in a bag
>>
The Anti-Christ is coming
The days the Synagogue of Satan rule comes at end
Stay free, stay strong
Keep to the truth
Stay in the ligh.
>>
Anyone got that webm of a woman singing "a fucking leaf, dude weed lmao"
>>
File: 9775412[1].jpg (167 KB, 620x459) Image search: [Google]
9775412[1].jpg
167 KB, 620x459
>>69124626
>they
gotta keep the demand up for the drug lords
>>
>>69122713
>tfw you found out that Justin sold all of Canada gold the day Canada annual F-35 payment was due
>Canada has $100 million in gold
>Canada sold all of it

Well considering that, gold is important in the manufacturing of electronics in the F-35.

None the less, lies. That is all we have, lies.
>>
We need a Perot-Farage-Buchanan like figure who is distinctly Canadian (not Kevin O'Leary, ugh). He should be independently wealthy and have great simpatico with the broader population while having the capacity to demolish opponents on purely intellectual grounds. It would be necessary to dump lots of money into radio and television advertising to circumvent a hostile press.

For Ontario, I think extricating the province from Toronto (and perhaps Ottawa -- Ottawa should become a DC-like entity) would be a decent wedge issue.
>>
>>69131111
>That is all we have, lies.
Well at least weed is leg...wait. LMAO

Also witnessed.
>>
File: 1458279412011.jpg (16 KB, 386x269) Image search: [Google]
1458279412011.jpg
16 KB, 386x269
>>69131119
>ugh
>>
>>69131223

lol -- maybe I should have avoided that term. I dislike O'Leary and his positions are crap.
>>
>>69131321
I think he's the closest thing to a Trump we have but admittedly we have ZERO good candidates, O'leary included.
>>
>>69131406

Kevin's playing a cynical game of fashioning himself as a Canadian Trump, but he's not, and it's a gimmick. He's not on the side of working people (he basically favours CPC policies -- shitty trade deals, guest workers and mass immigration) and he'll serve as a distraction. If he suddenly started ranting against China and real estate inflation, I'd be with him.
>>
>>69131687
>He's not on the side of working people (he basically favours CPC policies -- shitty trade deals, guest workers and mass immigration
Yeah exactly. He's like the Ted Cruz of Canada (pun intended).
>>
>>69131732
So which serial killer will be his meme demise?
>>
>>69131732
Nope, more like Obongo, plus he brands himself as such
>>
>>69131950
Obongo never claimed to be capitalistic/economically conservative though.

I think the Cruz analogy is better.
>>
>>69132006

Yeah I'm with you on the Cruz analogy -- basically an insincere fake.
>>
>>69132006
He made such assertions, either way he is a neo-liberal like Obongo. All claims aside his actions are more in the vein of obongo's. Claim to be for the middle class yet do the most superficial shit as possible.
>>
>>69124881
Generally it's the cities that tell police not to prosecute it since it clogs up the officers time with paperwork.
They will only mess with you if you have a large amount and/or for driving while high.
I think it's something like 15% of Canadians regularly smoke weed so that would just be an insane amount of effort to prosecute.
>>
the fact this man is the leader of a country is the biggest meme going
>>
>>69124881
Weed is a non-issue. The most trouble you can get into is a cop yelling at retarded degenerate teenagers for smoking it in public or just generally loitering. Or niggers trying to sell it at high schools or in public places and shit.

You'll virtually never see someone arrested for marijuana related shit unless they are being a little shit about it.
>>
>>69132725

The other exception would be possession of cannabis during the commission of a serious crime, like impaired driving or whatever. They'll throw possession charges at the person.
>>
>>69120651
He honestly believes that he was elected in order to give Canada a deficit.

The reasons why he was elected, in order
1. The anti-Harper vote
2. Dude, weed, lmao.
3. Women who had affairs with his father wanting to see more of the son.
4. Every other reason, both policy and personal, combined.
>>
>>69134140

Amazingly, people took the bait on contrived opposition to privacy violations, the TPP and TFWP despite the Liberals, historically, being for these sorts of things. Trudeau has already been given a pass for all three.

Crumbling economic conditions and Harper-related fatigue explain the change. The NDP also contracted significantly in Quebec following their poor campaign and favouring Islamic dress.
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.