[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not about Islam, it's about race and savage culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Indonesian cake.jpg (89 KB, 270x338) Image search: [Google]
Indonesian cake.jpg
89 KB, 270x338
Guys I keep reading on this site that it's all the muslims fault and while I can understand why you guys would make this generalization seeing as how the people destroying our european countries are all muslims I am here to tell you that you are wrong. Religion is not what makes people evil, Islam if anything was a failed attempt at civilizing the retarded and incestual arab durka clans.

As proof of my theory I want you guys to consider Indonesia or singaporean muslims. They don't have no taharrush there and they quite basedly genocided commies and established fascist dictatorship. Meanwhile christian arabs are just as bad as the muslim ones, in Södertälje in Sweden which is full of syrian christians there has been some of the most gruesome and disgusting rapes and crimes commited against swedes by these savages.

The reason for their shitty behaviour retarded mindset is 3 factors mainly as I see it:
1. Inferior racial genes.
2. Incest at a massive scale.
3. Retarded savage sandnigger culture.

What is your opinion, int?
Is muslim bashing not just shilling for racial tolerance and saying there is no genetic differences?

Adolf Hitler tought Islam would be good for racially white people, might he not have been right, pol?
>>
>>69119751
>Guys I keep reading on this site

look, Sven, nobody calls it "this site", its called a board

I'd prefer if you went back to red dit, but if you're going to insist on staying here, at least lurk for 10 minutes before you make a shitty thread

as for your question, Ancient Persians were based but after being Muhamadized they became shit, and so did everywhere else that the Profit (piss be upon him) went.
>>
>>69119751
>Sweden defending Islam
what else is new?
>>
>>69119751
>Conquer the most enlightened and cultural areas in the world
>turn it to shit

No Islam definitely has a way of being shit, Christianity spread through a poor highly localised cultural area and quickly turned it into the most powerful region in the world (arguably still the case)
>>
>>69119751

Are you just brushing over decades of Indonesian religious bloodshed like that? And myanmar's?
>>
As I always say, the problem is racial, cultural, religious, linguistic and historic. Any of those factors is a problem by itself and that's why integration will never be possible.
>>
File: jew tier.jpg (495 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
jew tier.jpg
495 KB, 998x1134
Everyone passes through a period of barbarity and violence. Europeans went through it from the middle ages till WW2, Far East Asians and all the commie genocides they commited during the 60s-80s. Africans from the 80s till the 90s and it's the Muslims' turn.

It's the pendulum of life.
>>
>>69120184

Top kek, lurk more before telling people to lurk more newfag.
>>
>>69120442
exactly right, racial differences will always maintain the other factors to some extent.
>>
>>69120440

Because Europe never had religious conflict?

They are a multi religious country and tell me do indonesians in Netherlands create much trouble or is it all morockan arabs?

>>69120407

But that's the arabs and their shitty cultures fault, not Islam per say.
>>
>>69120442

Let's entertain the notion that a significant portion of germans had converted to Islam during WW2, do you really think we would see Hans raping and jihading in Europe?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.