[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meanwhile, on Bizzaro /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: bizzaro-world.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro-world.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
>Meanwhile, on Bizzaro /pol/
>>
>>69118933
hitler did everything wrong
>>
>>69118933
OMG if Trump wins ill kill myself or move to Canada
>>
This isn't a shitpost
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>69118933
Can we get an Australian to comment in this thread? I value their input
>>
>>69118991
>Argentina
>black
>>
>>69118933
Thanks Allah that those doctors and engineers came from Middle East and are saving Europe. Damn those Christian terrorists, blowing up and screaming "Ave Maria".
>>
File: 1458756537254.jpg (19 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
1458756537254.jpg
19 KB, 400x502
>>69118933
Sanders seems like the best candidate for the US.
>>
Gas up the Bikes, race right now
>>
>>69118933
Deport all those cracka shitskins
>>
Bernie Sanders makes so much sense, all his tax plans check out perfectly and I'm really glad he's leading in both delegate counts and popular polls.
>>
North Korea is a legitimate threat.
>>
Jeb is a strong candidate and has a good chance now that trumps outta race. Slow and steady, slow and steady.
>>
>>69118933

I'm so glad we all bluepilled guys, can you imagine how horrid this place would be if we were all right wing cunts?
>>
guys jews are actually great people.
>>
File: hhhhhhhhi.gif (895 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhi.gif
895 KB, 700x600
>>69119399

this
>>
>>69118933
Ted Cruz is the most honest and trustworthy candidate that ever ran!
>>
>>69118933
Ethiopian space program starts Mars colony
>>
>>69119160
>>69119267
>>69119318
>>69119481

Rare flag!
>>
ight mufuggahs how we got kick dem dumbass crackas outta out country, all dem crackas do is take our jobs and leech offa welfare. they borin ass always be tryna take our culture n shirt wit dem fake ass Facebook posts and White Twitter is dumb asf. they think they wuz conkerers n shirt when dey was nuttin but cavemen. how we got kick dem crackas out /pol/?
>>
>>69119103
I unironically support white people's struggle. This is not bait, I really value their contributions to the world.
>>
>>69118933

>Walk through portal to Bizzaro land
>Things seem nice here!...
>Get mugged by a nigger.

Some things never change.
>>
>>69119453
lol
>>
WE
>>
>>69119399
And so generous. I heard they gave last part of their land for Palestine, so those nice Arabian people could live among them in equality and friendship.
>>
>>69119813
WERE
>>
>>69119813
WERE
>>
Turkey is relevant
>>
>>69119699
>white people
>contributions to the world
WE
>>
I'm tired of the shithole called christian europe.I'll immigrate to Syria, they give 1k welfare to refugees for not doing shit
>>
It's good being wealthiest country in Europe
>>
>>69119921

SLAVES
>>
I'm so glad white people are finally turning around and embracing the idea of reparations to all the unfortunate people harm by white supremacy :-)
>>
>>69120133
AND
>>
File: 4L_8Cntc9mY.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
4L_8Cntc9mY.gif
1 MB, 350x197
Slavery was a bad thing.
>>
>>69120210
STUFF
>>
>>69118933
I'm very glad we helped Argentina in the Malvinas war.
>>
>>69119725
>getting mugged in bizarro land has the mugger giving you money by force
>>
Why isn't Germany accepting more refugees? Our brainwashed media is only showing them being dirty criminals while most of them are skilled workers we need, if we don't accept at least 2 Million more muslims this year our country will literally die out.
>>
Can any Germans tell me if Swiss immigrants are well received? I just got a degree in mechanical engineering and am thinking about moving to Germany because of the higher salaries, but I read that Germans hate swiss people.
>>
>>69120522
>Take that bag of money, now, please!
>Take it or I will give you cookies and we will take a walk!
>>
File: thenews.jpg (90 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
thenews.jpg
90 KB, 640x360
These fucking crackers always complaining about their problems, self-hating rightist cucks on suicide watch
>>
kosovo is albanian soil
>>
I still like this thread. >>68672655 But it is really not bizarre. It might just feel that way in the beginning.
>>
>>69118933
I am an otherkin genderqueer hyperpansexual attack helicopter-identifying trans-racial disabled and trans-abled midget ethnic minority of colour and Honorary Shabbos Goy of the Week, currently studying for my fourth PhD in Intersectional Anti-Racist Womyn's Studies. I'm hoping all of \pol\ will join hands and BELIEVE with me on this fine Islamic day.

I'm starting a PETITION to change the problematic and exclusionary name of this great female-identifying island to something more PROGRESSIVE.

Suggesties and upboats plox!!
>>
>>69120296
I'm so glad he never took the shot, that would have been very illegal in California I'm pretty sure.
>>
Drumpf is a funny meme hehe funny names
>>
Whites will exist in 100 years
>>
So glad Hillary is running as anti-establishment, cant wait for all those Canadians to get tossed back over the Trench.
>>
My university is mired in MRA's and misogyny, why do students pay to be brainwashed by the right??
>>
>>69120296
SHOOT ALREADY
>>
>>69120702
That's one of the darker sides of our beautiful multicultural society, the Swiss are resented.

You could increase your chances if you marry a wonderful Muslim woman from our vibrant Turkish community though. You'd need to convert, but this shouldn't be a problem. Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance and promotes industry and leads to prosperity, so you should feel fine. I'd love to be your groomsman.
>>
>>69121058
>why do students pay to be brainwashed by the right??
The 80s is down the hall to the left mate
>>
>>69119236
>screaming "Ave maria"

this is not funny
>>
>>69119453
EESTI PROPERTY
>>
>>69120044
WUZ
>>
WE ARE BORG
>>
>>69122524
>this is not funny
Ikr, /pol/ should be completely and fully politically correct already, it's 2016 BC!
>>
We need to get behind a True Conservative and support Ted Cruz
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.