[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ thinking trump will win the general election lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: imblying.png (61 KB, 862x776) Image search: [Google]
imblying.png
61 KB, 862x776
>/pol/ thinking trump will win the general election
lmao
>>
>>69118725
>>
ITT: shit that doesn't mean shit
>>
Oh look this thread again.

Reminder that Romney was projected to beat Obama
>>
>>69118725
i stopped caring as soon as the randlet dropped out
>>
>>69118725
Republicans are showing up to primaries in far greater numbers than Democrats. If Hillary is going to beat trump, she needs people to vote. Not just poll numbers
>>
>General polls this early
Trump hasn't even started his campaign and Clinton is winning on name recognition alone
>>
what catastrophic event happened here?
>>
>>69118725
Trump wont win because there are just to many minorities in the US nowadays, and Trump is a candidate for white people.
>>
>>69119271
General election polls this early on are meaningless. Until the candidates are decided and some debates happen, those numbers could be anything. Like >>69118936 said, Romney was projected to win and yet he got destroyed in the general election
>>
>>69119271
>"I will be talking to myself because I have a good brain..."
>>
>>69119534
>"I will be talking to myself because I have a good brain..."

huh? did trump say that?
>>
>>69119361
legal immigrants and blacks that actually want to work love trump
>>
Quinnipiac is far more accurate than the others and shows only a 6 point lead.
>>
They left trumps name off of ballots in many states. Plus there's the video of the guy who worked in the place as a volunteer said that its rigged. They filled the ballots with Cruz votes.
>>
if he loses he loses

not voting for anyone else

eat shit
>>
File: 1432192092700.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1432192092700.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>69119271
lack of new "shock meassures "

He needs memes/headlines to make it to the frontpages, like:
build wall
deport mudslimes

. That said, I don't really think those polls are to be taken seriously atm.
>>
>>69119619
Yup, that's how he claimed he would handle foreign policy. No advisors, just his "good brain" that has never been in foreign relations.
>>
>>69119826
Trump has handled plenty of foreign relations in his business dealings. He has more foreign relations experience than Obama did back in 08
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.