[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so retarded? ' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Why is he so retarded? '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507259/Things-just-got-ugly-Trump-retweets-unflattering-image-Heidi-Cruz-compared-Melania-Ted-hits-Donald-says-real-men-don-t-attack-women.html
>>
He's American.
>>
You're about 5 days late with this story there lereddit.
WTF is going on with this board? Was it the articles on Tay or what? Sudden influx of newfags/retards.
>>
David Duke said this on an interview with red ice recently that Trump says things he really shouldnt say that can bite him in the ass. Like him making fun of Marco's height can fuck him over with short White guys who feel like he is making them feel inadequate. He needs a better coach when to just shut his mouth.
>>
File: 1458675173742.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
1458675173742.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>69118377
Trump v Hillary is going to be SO good.
>>
>>69118377
You forgot to censor the name, I am reporting you to le reddit staff! enjoy your ban and losing le karma

lelelelelelele
>>
>>69118468
>He's American.
A shame Anders missed you.
>>
>>69118884
Anders would piss his pants if he was up against me.
>>
>>69118575
I thought the "Little Marco" was mocking his inexperience and to a lesser extent his age.

And that is a terrible example since Marco called him "Big Don", didn't he?
>>
>>69118575
Really, I think it's hilariouse that self proclaimed conservatives have nothing conservative or traditional about them. They don't acctually give a fuck about cultural degeneracy, their ideology is based around "lick the boots of the rich fucks who rob me dry on a daily bases because I'm dumb as fuck and my pseudo-right wing news outlet told me too."
>>
>>69118575
White manlet here, gonna vote for Trump
>>
>>69119317
Trump does say alot of things he really doesnt need to say. Not all white nationalists are for some of the shit he says. Like believe it or not alot of white nationalists can be pacifists, almost hippy like. His comments on "worse than torture" really wasnt needed.
>>
>>69118468
>t. the ders
>>
>>69118377
a hooker compared to a model
why the fuck
did cruz attack trumps wife
anybody would be happy with melania as their wife
i would deny heidi though
>>
>>69118377

The president with the uglier wife never wins. It's strategic. We value a man based on his ability to attract women. The higher quality woman, the higher on the socio-sexual scale he must be.

Ted Cruz wife = ugly. Ted Cruz is lower on the scale. Donald's wife = hot. He must be an alpha male.
>>
>>69118377

>real-men-don-t-attack-women

So I guess Ted is now admitting hes a tranny.
>>
>>69119809
hes a fucking canadian kek
>>
File: Cruz take the test.png (407 KB, 543x588) Image search: [Google]
Cruz take the test.png
407 KB, 543x588
Should he take the test?
>>
>>69118575
>David Duke said this on an interview with red ice recently that Trump says things he really shouldnt say that can bite him in the ass. Like him making fun of Marco's height can fuck him over with short White guys who feel like he is making them feel inadequate. He needs a better coach when to just shut his mouth.
I REALLY, REALLY resent Duke for using this as a chance to make himself seem relevant again.

Guy is a fucking nu-male piece of shit with a beard that makes him look like he's fishing for manmeat. Trump doesn't need advice from that asshole.
>>
>>69118575
He wasn't making fun of his height first of all, also you'd have to be a huge pussy not to vote for someone even if they did make a comment on someones height.

His loud mouth is probably what keeps getting him so many votes in the first place.
>>
>>69118377
God trump is getting fucking annoying.

Seriously this is just pathetic its making me not want to support him. He's just being a prick now.
>>
File: Ceog0eGWQAAppE7.jpg (44 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
Ceog0eGWQAAppE7.jpg
44 KB, 600x356
>>69118377
>>
>>69118377
The medias "Wah Trump is mean to girls" bullshit is getting old.
>>
>>69122069
Try not being a little bitch the next time a man insults your wife
>>
>>69118575
Manlets, when will they learn
>>
>>69118575
>Trump lost the manlet vote
I mean its not like they'd be able to reach the ballot box anyways
>>
>>69119660
I guess obongo having his nigger card outweighed him having a wife that looks like a transvestite
>>
>>69124939
>dude ur wifes ugly
>nah urs is lmao
Its just so cringey and pathetic for politicians to act like this.
>>
>>69118491
No, it was probably Tay. This board is basically fucking unusable for a week or so whenever a new wave of retards hit and they haven't assimilated yet.
>>
>>69120102
Top kek
>>
>>69118377
It's called exercising free speech and not being held accountable for every single thing you say by the hivemind PC police.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.