[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18
File: 154564341354.jpg (26 KB, 1000x674) Image search: [Google]
154564341354.jpg
26 KB, 1000x674
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this
http://www.inquisitr.com/2933587/anonymous-releases-chilling-message-about-ted-cruz-prostitution-ring-secret-amid-looming-allegations-but-theres-more-to-it/

Anonymous is not a Trump shill. It is not a Bernie shill and it is not a Cruz shill.

If you fucking faggots actually manage to start up with this crap associating yourselves with us and politicizing Anonymous OpTrump is getting our support and he's getting rekt.

Do you understand this, faggots? Anon doesn't take sides with faggoty shill political machines regardless of him being a meme candidate or not. If you actually keep this up and try to coopt us, we are trashing Trump publicly. The Tea Party tried this five years ago and we slapped their shit for it. We have been slapping OpTrump's shit for the same reasons. But if you go ahead with this and attempt to coopt us into being trumpshills we are taking the germanigger down.

http://www.cnet.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-the-internet/?_escaped_fragment_=#!
We have more reason to hit Trumptard than any other candidate, in case you didn't realize. Anonymous as a whole is going to turn against you for this shit. Keep us out of political shill machines, Trump's, shillary's, Bernie's, or Cruz's.
>>
>>69118081
>Not denying being a Hillary shill

Well if that wasn't fucking obvious.
>>
File: 1453817815659.png (158 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1453817815659.png
158 KB, 625x626
>>69118081
this thread again....
>>
Kill yourself fag

I'm in this for the lulz
>>
>>69118177
>Not denying being a Hillary shill

We don't endorse any political candidate. However Trump is by far the worst and his hatred towards everyone must be stopped.

I am warning you, Trump has threatened censorship on the internets. We are not political, but the one common cause we have is no internet censorship.
>>
File: Anomalous.png (57 KB, 300x122) Image search: [Google]
Anomalous.png
57 KB, 300x122
>>69118081
Arent anonymous infested with moralfags now?
Surely one of them couldve done this shit over a fucking prostitution ring????

Also no one here likes the internet censorship part of Trump, so you stop blowing your horn on that.
Just stop blaming people for your reddit tier moralfags pulling random shit.
>pic related
>>
>jewnonymous
>shillarymous
saged
>>
>>69118081

>keep this up and try to coopt us
4chan coopting anonymous

fucking kek
>>
>>69118520

Suck a dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>69118081
the point of anonymous is that it can be any individual anon or group of anons candy ass.
>>
>>69119535
We've been fighting shit like SOPA NDAA and all that other crap since forever. It's kind of hard to knock down legislation being greased by millions of dollars without outright systematically targeting the political careers of dozens sometimes hundreds of people, besides which we actually did manage to raise enough awareness to stall or thwart a lot of crap, including dumb shit like the Great Firewall of Austfailia.

But I reiterate, if you guys think Anonymous is composed of faggotry, you will not associate yourselves with it for partisan campaign purposes. We have been on the sidelines or opposed to crap like OpTrump for a reason. Even the Bernie supporters, or people who outright hate Trump, have been deeply uncomfortable with allowing such shit.

Look you guys are idiots who don't understand the point behind weapons treaties so let me spell this out for you: you don't unleash a weapon you don't wish to see used on yourselves. If you turn this crap into partisanship, not even funny trolling and dank memes but dry, humorless, uptight shrill shilling expect some blowback. I say this doubly because the guy you are shilling for has *directly* threatened the one thing all Anons truly cherish: a free and unrestricted internet. This is not forgiveable.

As for Obama, since when has Anon ever supported him or any of that crap? If anything he has been tolerated because Obama is more pro-internet than most other candidates, which makes him more tolerable than most others in spite of what we don't like.

As for the current crop, the only person more despicable than Trump's statements regarding a free and open internet is Fiorina for that NSA shit.

You are not picking a fight with them you are picking a fight with Anon with this
>>
File: a12.jpg (66 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
a12.jpg
66 KB, 666x400
>>69119833
>Implying you can match our meme magic strength with your shitty java minecraft tier coding faggot
>>
>>69118081
Anoneyzmoose iz an region
we iz hatez ur trump

Fuck 4chan dey iz racism

we iz anonymus we luv Black Cock
>>
>>69119833

why so shortsighted
>>
>>69120042
If we are "done" then you will stop being a bunch of faggoty shills.

I am warning you, Trump has threatened censorship on the internets. We are not political, but the one common cause we have is no internet censorship.
>>69120105
"We" is also the very same people who warned you idiots about GG and how poorly you ran it, which is why all support was pulled.

You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards. Because you're all fucking retarded. /pol/ in particular single handedly made Zo and Sarkes (idk which words are still filtered) into internet celebrities.

They know have high paying jobs and get to play respected voices because of you fucking retards. You guys are too dumb to realize you're making your enemies stronger but that's not even my point because apparently it could not be explained to you why such shit was a bad idea so I do not see how trying to explain the actual rationale over why identity politics of any stripe plays into the enemy's hands and why efforts at politicizing Anon are being fought against. I say it again, Ops against Trump were not endorsed, for the same reason as why I am explaining to you faggots now why Ops for Trump are not endorsed either.
>>
>>69118520
However OP is a flaming gorge faggot
>>
>>69120381
Hang yourself.
>>
>>69118520
>I post this every time that I find a thread like this, and I post it a lot. A lot of people see it, and they read it too. I post these things, and people agree with me. I'm probably one of the best posters around here. If I had a tripcode, my replies would be huge. Anyway, I'm telling you right now that your posts are not something that we can believe in. The words you use aren't the ones we use. The tone you use isn't the tone most of our people use, and your reasons for why you supported Trump aren't the reasons why we did-and you know what? It's embarrassing. It really is. I feel bad for you-I do-because you don't even know it, but you're wasting your time. You're an embarrassing mess. You're just a big fat mistake.

Honestly, look at all of the time you've wasted posting things that won't get through to anyone. You post these things, but your posts are low energy. I post with lots of words, but yours are just bad information! Ha, can you believe that? Every word, and every post that I post is full with energy and good information. People LOVE reading my good information. Nobody takes you seriously. Nobody is paying attention to this. You're just wasting your time. You have an energy deficit with 4chan right now, and that's a bad deal. Not me though. I have a GREAT deal. This pasta I just posted just got 10 lines longer, and you know who paid for it? Reddit and tumblr did with their energy. That's a good deal, and that's why we're winning. We're the ones making good deals.
>>
Anonymous doesn't even exist, other than as a 3-letter acronym tool for a change of headlines when necessary.
>>
>>69118081
So ... Anonymous is apolitical ... unless you decide to be political ... okay ...
>>
>>69120424
>>69120453
I am warning you, tread lightly otherwise your bastion of racism and hatred known as /pol/ will be next. We do not forget.
>>
Seriously OP you fucking retard it doesn't matter who wins presidency, only what YPU people will do to stop Internet censorship.

You don't need to wait for someone to win in order to do your stupid loic attacks, you could do it at any time, and it's pretty stupid that Trump is the worst and that he absolutely needs to be stopped and no other politician, you're a fake nigga
>>
>>69120671

then don't forget to slob on the nuts lmao
>>
>>69119096
>learned about anonymous from encyclopedia dramatica
>>
>>69120671

t.buttmadleftist
>>
>>69120671
Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahaha ...haha
>>
File: 1459002515051.jpg (285 KB, 1489x1544) Image search: [Google]
1459002515051.jpg
285 KB, 1489x1544
>>69120671
Expecto Patronum
>>
>>69120671
FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Holy shit you are the most annoying faggot on /pol/ right now
>>
>>69120658
I feel like I need to say this again until you idiots get it: we are opposed to that on the same grounds as why we are opposed to this shit.

If you somehow make it acceptable to shill for one candidate, you're going to make it impossible for us to stop shilling for others and against yours. Further this will factionalize us and why are trying to stop you idiots from achieving this because you're too fucking dumb to notice both the white nationalists and the SJWs are being manipulated by the same masters, and those same masters want to destroy Anonymous.

Have we made this all clear to you why such faggotry is a bad idea?
>>
>>69118081
These fucking faggots actually think we care what they have to say.

Haha! No we don't.

Blah blah blah, you're sjw faggots now, we know. We don't recognize you as the heirs to anonymous. We don't care.
>>
Most of the /pol/ nowadays are refugees from wackbag and people who got banned from freerepublic. A bunch of low-education, fat, old guys. Let this place burn.
>>
>>69120671

>anonymous
>couldn't handle a memechurch in a time when anonymous had serious people instead of scriptkiddy faggots
>threatening anyone

Lol do it queer.
>>
>>69120946
Then dox the masters
>>
FAGGOT

SAGE
>>
I don't take anonymous seriously because of OWS. That was embarrassing as fuck and I've never seen so many sperglords in one place.
>>
WE WUZ ANOMOLOUS N SHEIT
>>
>>69118081
why don't we jump on twitter try being Muslims take quotes from the quran that says killing infidels,christans,etc etc and saying. This is my religion you must follow it, make people come back to reality, including pissing off feminist, it will be called #islamisthereligonofpeace #youmustfollow

if we can get this trending everyone will see the lies and mistreatment migrants and islam gives. Can pol pull this off it may piss of some sand niggers triggering a race war or terror attack again.
>>69117909
>>
>>69118081
My eyes have seen the glory
of the trampling at the zoo
We washed ourselves in niggers blood
and all the mongrels, too
We're taking back the ZOG machine
jew by jew by jew
The white man marches on
>>
>>69120763
>anonymous do everything for the lulz now
>anonymous dont have a bunch of teenagers using the name to make them think theyre pro hackers
>anonymous dont have politcal marches over moral bullshit
wew lad
>>
>>69120671
Post a pic of yourself you ugly fucking skinny/fat piece of trash human being.
>>
>>69118081
We've since evolved beyond the need for an organized colllective of "hackers" on the internet. We do as we please and we like it that way.
>>
File: 50 nerd phones.jpg (107 KB, 1300x583) Image search: [Google]
50 nerd phones.jpg
107 KB, 1300x583
>>69118081
ANONYMOUS LOST ALL CREDIBILITY WHEN SCIENTOLOGY SURVIVED ALL ATTACKS.

IF WE CAN NOT TAKE DOWN A MICRO-CULT,THEN HOW THE HELL ARE WE EXPECTED TO STOP MUSLIM PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ?

#EpicFailGuy
>>
>>69118081
You are not anonymous. Anonymous has been dead since that chucklefuck gave everyone important up to the FBI.
>>
Anonycucks
>>
>>69120671
my sides have left the know universe, holy shit do you realize how much of a joke you are, or do you seriously believe yourself. ahahahaha
>>
I bet you have one of those cool Gay Fucks masks. I literally saw an 8 year old walking out of a costume store with one. Congratufuckinglations.
>>
File: 1323131906559.jpg (7 KB, 93x105) Image search: [Google]
1323131906559.jpg
7 KB, 93x105
> associating yourselves with us anonymous
The audacity of this fucking child.
>>
>>69118520
Grow the fuck up you 12 year old shit head anonymous has been dead for years now ever since lulzsec. You cannot do any true damage anymore how is that not obvious for you. How about you actually do something that shows people your still real but yet a real attack from anonymous like I said has been absent ever since lulzsec got busted.
>>
>>69118081
you aint shit pussy boy. go eat some more hot pockets and do it for free. you cant hack. if you wanna prove me wrong lets see my dox posted right here right now. you got 5 min faggot.
>>
File: 6802367011_6f5c52a10c_z.jpg (98 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
6802367011_6f5c52a10c_z.jpg
98 KB, 450x600
WE ARE ANNIEMOOSE
WE ARE SEMEN
FOR DICK AND FOG IT
ACCEPT KEKS
>>
>>69118081
Only edge master teenage faggot think they can create and anarco utopia from their mom's basement. When you reach your 30's you calm your egotripping tits the fuck down and vote.

MAGA motherfucker.
>>
>>69118081
>anonymous isnt the laughing stock of the internet
top fucking kek anon
>>
>>69119833
thanks for the pasta, tubby
>>
>>69118520
>We don't endorse any political candidate. However Trump is by far the worst and his hatred towards everyone must be stopped.
If you annemoose shills weren't the biggest batch of faggots you'd be dropping shit on all of them.

It was pretty fucking funny to see that Trump stunt fail though. GG
>>
File: annhiro.jpg (11 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
annhiro.jpg
11 KB, 180x240
>>69118081
>funposting this hard
anonymoos couldn't attack its way out of a virtual machine. They're literally NEETs sitting in IRC trying to figure out maltego, because the most they can hope to learn is how to find voice mail and registrar info. They are the saddest sacks of skiddy shit anyone could ever conceive, just faggot SJWs hangers-on and one or two people with some basic IT knowledge that act like undercover feds. It's sad as fuck sitting in their ops listening to them discuss their fucking bong water and "brute forcing SMTP"...

HAO 2 BRUTE SMTP GAIS

wew

Anyone dumb enough to try to be a "hacktivist" in a group with that much visibility is tragically seppuku-oriented.
>>
>>69124689
"We" is also the very same people who warned you idiots about GG and how poorly you ran it, which is why all support was pulled.

You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards. Because you're all fucking retarded. /pol/ in particular single handedly made Zo and Sarkes (idk which words are still filtered) into internet celebrities.

They know have high paying jobs and get to play respected voices because of you fucking retards. You guys are too dumb to realize you're making your enemies stronger but that's not even my point because apparently it could not be explained to you why such shit was a bad idea so I do not see how trying to explain the actual rationale over why identity politics of any stripe plays into the enemy's hands and why efforts at politicizing Anon are being fought against. I say it again, Ops against Trump were not endorsed, for the same reason as why I am explaining to you faggots now why Ops for Trump are not endorsed either.
>>
>>69118081
You made this thread 4 times already.
How have you not been banned?
>>
STFU you fucking cuck.

I'm as oldfag as thwy come and modern day Anonymous are a bunch of cucks.
>>
File: 1458177356827.png (378 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1458177356827.png
378 KB, 1680x1050
>>69125974
>"We" is also the very same people who warned you idiots about GG
No, it really wasn't you, and you really weren't anyone at all. You're LARPing just like every other faggot on twitter who gets mad and starts begging dudes with mask avatars to PLEASE PLEASE HACK DIS FOR ME PLZ 4 GREATE JUBSTIDTS!!

look in the fucking mirror, for the love of fuck. you are not the characters you're role playing. you're doing everything to serve exactly the type of shit you worry is going wrong with the world. wake the fuck up and apply some skepticism to the basic premise of your clown car faux haktivismo bullshit

you're cancer to blackhats, you're cancer to activists, you're cancer to fucking everything.
>>
>script kiddies declare war on 4chan
Who didn't see this coming.
>>
>>69126394
Don't try and tell me it was all /v/'s fault you were the fucktards who decided to turn it into a culture war crusade, gain as much media attention as possible, and then sabotage yourselves as thoroughly as possible in the public spotlight.

I have never seen a job go that poorly. Most of the times when an Op fails it's because it never had the support, thus no real damage inflicted. What /pol/ did was damage itself far more than the target. You guys almost singlehandedly gave people like Anita a huge salary and respected web presence, and now when something funny happens like Tay the end result is people ask Zoe as some respected voice rather than a nobody.

/pol/ fucking SUCKS at getting anything accomplished. Tay is proof you guys now in 2016 managed to become as skilled as /b/ was in 2006.
>>
File: 1457514143080.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1457514143080.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>69125974
>You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards
instantly know you know nothing because you're a twitter warrior
>>69126836
> tl;dr
The world you imagine you're deeply into, is literally a meme inspired delusion. You have no idea what you're talking about. Go turn in some applications, get off welfare, stop posting from the free wifi at mcdonalds, the money tree, your moms house -- go get a job.
>>
>>69118081
Sorry, I can't understand you with all that cock in your mouth
>>
File: a wild nekker appears.png (214 KB, 320x408) Image search: [Google]
a wild nekker appears.png
214 KB, 320x408
>>69125974
>You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards
>expected faggots and shitposters to follow advice and not be faggots and shitposters

Brilliant, animemoose.
>>
>>69127017
>>69127262
That doesn't mean either of them is supported. Your guys' problem is you get pushed so hard to a position you don't even get that you aren't "redpilled" you are brainwashed stooges. How do you think even the cult thing was pulled off? That was regretably the beginning of it, where anyone opposed was a potential scifag. The problem is now /pol/, and by extension the whole right, has been so hard manipulated they don't even realize the situation anymore, as if any contrary point made you the enemy (sound familiar? Kinda like you're doing what SJWs do? There's a reason for that). I cannot unfuck your heads but at least get this part through your thick skulls: disliking Trump is not an endorsement of anyone else. Disliking an Op against Trump does not indicate support of him.

And besides which, your meme candidate is really just an inside job for the Clintons. We've known about this for quite awhile, as he's steadily pushing a more big government authoritarian message while sabotaging the Republican party, so when shillary wins, it will be even more miserable (and she will, statistically speaking the only candidate who can beat her is Kasich not rato or Trump).

None of these people are actually supported.
>>
>>69126836
It's funny reading this.

SAGE

I've got to go back to working on an IoT industrial automation system for work on Tuesday.

Have fun kids.
>>
>>69127950
We are legion, We are anonymous

Nothing you can do to stop us, keep it up racist pigs
>>
>>69128324

who you calling racist? Stop discriminating against people. I just want to protect and support my family.

FYI no one needs to stop anonymous, no one really cares about anonymous.

People are just more likely to use security measures they were supposed to be using, but were often too lazy to implement.

SAGE
>>
>>69128324
Anonymous hasn't been relevant since 2009
>>
>>69128987
>>69129063
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
>>
>>69128324
>the real anon
>not racist evil fucks
k senpai
>>
"Anonymous" is literally "nobody" and you guys are the giant fucking one-eyed retard falling for it.
>>
>>69118081
anonymous is just a subversion weapon controlled by the FSB
>>
>>69129290
I expect you to do fuckall like always
>>
>>69118520
WE ARE ANOMALOUS EXPECT PATRONUM
>>
>>69120671
Does your mother know that you use the computer?
>>
>>69135294
That's it Romania, you are next

We do not forgive
We do not forget
>>
File: 1421769980435.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
1421769980435.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>69118081
>>69118520
>>69119833
>>69120381
>>69120671
>>69128324
>>69129290

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
>>
File: 1458291302642.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1458291302642.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>69129290
You're just mad because our memes are dank :^)
>>
ITT Idiots that were trolled by pasta

whew lads so many new fags
>>
Anonymous isn't real
0/10 bait
>>
>>69118081
WE R ANOMALOUS
WE WUZ KANGS
WE DON'T FORGET NUFFIN
>>
>>69136371
kek
>>
>>69135594
Fuckkk you had me going there for a bit with the autism cover.
Nice shitposting
>>
>>69118081
Or what are you gonna do you Fucking skiddie faggit, ddos us? Fuck off back to your honeypot IRC and go be fucking useless somewhere else you cocksleeve
>>69118520
>>69119833
>>69120381
>>69120671
You wont do shit pussy, you should instesd just kill yourself

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

F U C K I N G D O I T
>>
File: tfw.png (54 KB, 237x227) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
54 KB, 237x227
>tfw reddit takes up anonymous mantle
>tfw /pol/ needs to create something better than anonymous
>tfw /pol/ creates stormymous and stickies LOIC on the main page
>>
>>69136648
>falling for the anonymous meme
>>
>>69118081
LITERALLY NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. GO BACK TO BEINGA. FACEBOOK NORMIE MEME.
>>
>>69136648
>falling this hard for pasta
wow m8
>>
>>69118081
>Anonymous is not a Trump shill. It is not a Bernie shill and it is not a Cruz shill.

Is you sayan, anonemoose works for she-laree?
>>
>>69118081
Anonymous is just a bunch of script-kiddie faggots who are desperate to suck Ahmed's and Jamal's cocks.
>>
>>69120671
>like pol isnt being raided this minute
>>
>>69118081
Anonymoose supports faggots and democrats since they sold out all their real hackers. New faggot anon are nothing more than stupid spoiled children gtfo 4chan.
>>
>>69118520
fuck off commie.
>>
>>69118081
>Anonymous is not a Trump shill. It is not a Bernie shill and it is not a Cruz shill.

anonymous is a hillary shill group because mr soros said so
>>
>>69118081
Anonymous got their asses kicked by the FBI, Mexican Cartels, Scientology, and every one else they took on. Go be a faggot someplace else maybe on the /lgbt board where you belong.
>>
>>69137474
we must shitposter harder to drive them away my brother
>>
File: 1443299823268.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1443299823268.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
WE UR LEGOON
4chan isn't Anonymous, we disavowed you moralfags since Chanology
>>
File: You_3b343e_976745.gif (135 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
You_3b343e_976745.gif
135 KB, 180x135
>>69135594
can i get some too?
>>
>>69120671
>We do not forget.
We got a tough script kiddie over here...
>>
>>69120946
Dude anyone can put on a Guy Fawkes mask and make a video claiming to be Anonymous. I haven't once seen anyone on /pol/ saying YUK YUK HEE HEE let's pretend the Anonymuz has an OpCruz.
>>
>>69118081
SHIT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.