[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Now Routinely Wear Balaclavas-- is Europe in a Civil War?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: europolice.jpg (72 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
europolice.jpg
72 KB, 898x701
When police, in their own nation, cannot show their faces in public for fear of retribution by muslim animals on themselves or their families, doesn't this already mean Europe has crossed threshold into de facto civil war?
>>
Also, does anyone know exactly when this began? Even new outlets now block out the faces of regular beat cops who are standing guard in Paris/Belgium if their faces are not already covered.
What the fuck has Europe come to? I can't imagine FBI agents-- even during their most controversial (and illegal) operations like Waco or Ruby Ridge covering faces like that. OR even when transporting terrorists.
Is Europe already gone?
>>
shameless self-bump. Trying to get n answer from Yuropeans as to when this really began. I only recall seeing it since Paris (unless it was a GIGN aircraft takedown or something).

When did this become the norm?
>>
>>69117679

If you can get it, look into global defense/police media.

The police and defense forces believe Europe is a lot further gone than is being let on. There are plans for dealing with true uprisings in the ghettos, like proper Hamas level organization and weaponry being used against the police.

Europe will have it's own Gazas within the next 20 years.
>>
Oh, and I don't mean the Israeli rocket meme, I mean machine guns, snipers, rocket launchers, anti-tank IEDs etc.
>>
>>69117679
What it means is these people should've been deported long ago.
>>
>>69119424
how long till a military coup to expel the mudshits?
>>
Those are like SWAT teams and from what I know they always wore them in Europe.
Riot police wears them too.
>>
>>69117679
Those wearing balaclavas tend not to be the standard police, but more akin to you SWAT teams
>>
>>69119555

Western European military, sans the UK, French and Swiss, are weak as hell because the USA backs them with muh NATO and they cut defense spending. The only chance of a serious military coup is France. The rest would have to feature some form of nationalist militia.
>>
>>69119424
Are you saying they have known contingency plans for this kind of happening? Or are you merely speculating?
>>
>>69117679
Basically yeah. Same reason why regular cops, despite not wearing balaclavas, don't want to have a name tag on their uniform. They seriously fear for their families, and for a good reason.
>>
>>69119927

>Are you saying they have known contingency plans for this kind of happening?

Yes. It's a definite for France, a likely for the UK and now some are probably being hastily drawn up for places like Sweden and Belgium.

The problem is that the military doesn't really dictate to government in Europe. Burgers whine about the military industrial complex, but they have a vested interest in war OUTSIDE the country and preventing it coming inside to touch production. In Europe the military comes for a ride with fucktards like Merkel, especially in Germany which lacked a real 1st world army for so long after WW2.

This is not unique, Northern Ireland was like this for decades. You will see urban warfare and urban rebellions in the near future.
>>
>>69120047
>Basically yeah. Same reason why regular cops, despite not wearing balaclavas, don't want to have a name tag on their uniform. They seriously fear for their families, and for a good reason.
when the authorities need to fear their own "citizens" to this degree just o do police work, how is this not already a civil war?

Really caught my eye that news sites have began blurring faces of the few cops without balaclavas who get caught in a photo.

This is so fucking depressing desu. Have been a nationalist since I was 15 or so, and we've been predicting this for Europe since at least 10 years ago, and people laughed at us.

And each new attack, same reaction. ISIS twitter had a poll the other night "Which color should we turn the Eiffel tower next?"

And will happen again and we'll have have ritualization of victimhood, same empty promises, same "not all muslims," same threats from Euro politicians and Obama "not to stereotype muslims, most don't support this (even though they do). More support from Euro Jewish Orgs to bring more in...and this summer, we can expect another 4-5 million.

Europe is dying lads .
>>
Also, remember Kosovo-- as soon as they get numerical superiority in an area, they start demanding autonomy. We'll 100% see this in parts of Southern France and in Belgium in next 2 years or so.

They wan own state with Shariah laws.
>>
>>69120501
>This is not unique, Northern Ireland was like this for decades
Yes, but Northern Ireland was the only place in Europe and was a unique situation in Europe and was pretty much confined there as far as targeting cops, etc..

Yes, I'm aware of the bombings in London, the attempt on Tatcher that would have killed here if she had been in the bathroom at time, blowing off Mountbatten's legs while he was out on his boat, etc...
But this just seems like it's going to get bigger and bigger and not just confined to one nation. Now that SIIS lost Palymara and is on the run, how many of these fuckers are going to make their way right back through Turkey and back to Europe to start attacking cities?

They arrested a mudslime in Italy yesterday on the street who had provided them with fake IDs/money in addition to the arrests in Germany. This is a European-wide thing.
>>
File: bri.jpg (21 KB, 284x360) Image search: [Google]
bri.jpg
21 KB, 284x360
>>69117910
State of emergency. France is pretty much a police state at this point. And it's gonna last for however long they fucking want it to.

AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT IT.
>>
citizens should make their own barrel bombs and strap them to their cessnas score big fucking points on muzzies, really good headlines where the awe of the hwhite presenters outweighs the outrage cuz of the smackdowns
>>
>>69119424
what media is that
>>
>>69121669
>AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT IT.
>>69121669
One of the few French people living in the US outside Louisiana (who aren't actual French, Cajuns are their own form of bog nigger).

Desu it was more than a bit embarrassing watching Hollande (the amoral little shitbag) at the meeting of all the French mayors with their French flag sashes, talking tough about how he was "going to war."

They dropped exactly 10 bombs over one night, then fucked off and let the Russians do it. Embarrassing, esp since my surname is obviously French (Le ...)
>>
>>69122240
Is it LePage?

Hollande si going to war again after Brussels. So that'll be like maybe 5-10 more bombs or something.
A nuclear aircraft carrier was supposed to go there at some point. Not sure what happened to it.
>>
>>69117679

I remember all those cucks arguing that only terrorists and evil people wear masks, in response to the east Ukraine military forces fighting back against the west, trying to link them to Russia etc.

Where are they now. Clearly these police are evil terrorists or they wouldnt feel the need to hide their faces.
>>
>>69121436

>Yes, but Northern Ireland was the only place in Europe and was a unique situation in Europe and was pretty much confined there as far as targeting cops, etc..

And ETA in Spain for years.

What's going to happen is for the next 5 years there will be low-mid intensity insurgency in Europe with probably around 1,000 deaths a year due to attacks. Then it will increase to a true rebellion with 10,000 a year killed and minority controlled urban areas turned into warzones.
>>
>>69122599
>Is it LePage?
Nope, not that one. Old Acadian name (Acadians who told the Brits and their deportation to go fuck themselves and just went to the woods of Acadia ("nova scotia").

The carrier (De Gaulle) is there, but apparently not doing anything. Sad bc despite the stereotype bullshit from WW 2, French were (and could be again) some of the most ferocious fighters in Europe.

Certainly hold own against Germans in WW 1 in the trenches, and Napoleon was greatest conqueror warrior since Alexander.
>>
>>69122599
deployed and then came back.
>>
It won't be so bad, at worst it'll turn into what happens in Brazilian's Favelas.

The answer to these problems always lies in killing niggers, this solves many things.
>>
>>69117679
A civil war has people fighting on equal ground. We are disarmed by a dictator state that can turn on us at any moment they please, this is a genocide.
>>
>>69123164
>hat's going to happen is for the next 5 years there will be low-mid intensity insurgency in Europe with probably around 1,000 deaths a year due to attacks. Then it will increase to a true rebellion with 10,000 a year killed and minority controlled urban areas turned into warzones.
The timeline will be interesting. If you have the interest, there is an amazing Dr. William Pierce Broadcast from 1999 or so called Bosh BinLaden where he predicts a big attack by Bin Laden on the US and a coming new generation of muslims who will reject the shameful collaboration of their past and target both the West and Isra-hell.

Another amazing source on this is Dr. Michael Scheuer, former head of the Bin Laden Unit and married to the girl who was portrayed in "Zero Dark Thirty." If you've never seen this before, this is a classic video of Dr. Scheuer destroying the Jews and Neo-cons in Congress about Isra-hell (worth watching entire thing, trust me):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk
>>
>>69123478
>t won't be so bad, at worst it'll turn into what happens in Brazilian's Favelas.
This is wrong. Favella monkeys will trade in drugs, gangs, etc.. but they have no interest in randomly blowing up people bc they believe in "muh 72 virgins."
>>
I can't imagine how many migrants are going to try to reach Europe this year, despite the deal the EU made with Turkey.

I think shit will go down in Europe this summer especially, but the Europeans will be fine in the long run.

If these attacks keep happening and conflict escalates further you'll start to see the wholesale deportation of Muslim populations.

Aussiebro you have any links to these contingency plans the French and other Euro security forces are making?
>>
File: 1457655399405.jpg (375 KB, 630x831) Image search: [Google]
1457655399405.jpg
375 KB, 630x831
>>69123294
the french were basically team rekshit in Mali. There was an FFL guy on /k/ who fought there and posted pictures. The french military can do some serious damage.

They lack strategic airlift and have very limited aerial refueling capabilities, however. They rely on NATO (read: the US Chairforce) for a lot of their logistics.
>>
>>69124670
the deal is dead already, or rather, it was a stillbirth and only a bit of propaganda for both Merkel and Erdogan. Apparently there are already around 800.000 people who are waiting in Libya to cross the sea to get into Europe, I guess at some point our politicians will have to accept a harsher reality and some negative press or our countries will descent into utter chaos, unless that's the plan.
>>
>>69120047
>and for a good reason.

Yeah, because they're fucking traitors.

Muslims don't like them because kuffar pigs.

We don't like them because they're ZOG bots.
>>
>>69125187
>i use buzzwords to sound cool
>>
>>69125057
>There was an FFL guy on /k/ who fought there and posted pictures

too bad i missed that, we never know what they do exept a few footage made by the army
>>
>>69119424
All this, and more, could be solved in a single night by shooting the invaders and driving out the survivors at bayonet.

No more terrorist attacks.
No more sex attacks.
No more social instability.

It's the solution everyone wants, but is too pussy to implement.
>>
>>69124670
>wholesale deportation of Muslim populations.

Not without something absolutely huge I'm afraid.
>>
>>69117679
The guys on your pic are the Police Judiciaire. If i'm not wrong they do intervention and stuff, this is not your regular cop, not at all
>>
>>69123753

Muslims have always wanted to invade Europe and the Saudis have been allied with Israel for as long as the Jewish banks decided that the USD would be backed by the Saudis using their oil money to buy US Treasury bonds. The Jews have always wanted to avenge their treatment by Europe for centuries, too.

It's time to face the fact that the Jews and Muslims are in full collaboration mode and the only thing that was rejected was Europe. The USA is still far too Jewish to fall and as home for the banks and Fed, it will be the one to deal with China.

The Jews have never really attempted to shut down the Palestine movement because it makes the Europeans feel guilty AND it makes them feel sorry for Muslims. Muslims are not what the Jews fear, they fear Europeans, and the fatal failing of the nationalist movement is not realizing that soon enough.

Muslims were never in the crosshairs. Whites were.
>>
we should support israel
>>
>>69126137

I could see non-citizen Muslim populations be deported if these attacks continue to happen and someone like Front Nationale (or an equivalent in another country) gains power.

Europe seems to veer between extremes more often than we do
>>
File: 1458899757905.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
1458899757905.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>69126678

As you see here, Jews were never focused on a war against Islam. It was always against Europe.
>>
File: 1459162911340.png (30 KB, 866x328) Image search: [Google]
1459162911340.png
30 KB, 866x328
>>69126782

And they have no issue supporting Islam.
>>
>>69126847
>Haaretz
>>
>>69126774
Smaller countries and populations make it easier to have a big swing in politics.

I can't see there being public support for deportation of Muslims until there is literally a civil war going on, Europeans dying in the street. And that's when the President Clinton once again will get authorisation to bomb the oppressive white people in Europe.

Basically Yugoslavia was a testing ground for what is to come.
>>
File: TimeForGangsterShit.jpg (91 KB, 800x690) Image search: [Google]
TimeForGangsterShit.jpg
91 KB, 800x690
>>69125949
>but is too pussy to implement.

The sad thing is that if the people in the middle east were less a bunch of cowards, they would simply pick up knives, sticks, and rocks and stab/bludgeon to death any ISIS assholes they could find in the middle of the night. Or serve them poisoned drinks and food. Or just flat out fucking murder them in broad daylight with any of the millions of available firearms the population apparently has gotten its hands on. There would be no war and there would be no need to flee to other countries.
But no, they won't... They were even too much of a bunch of pussies to refuse foreign powers placing puppet dictators in their own homeland to begin with, which inevitably degraded to the point we all (world-wide) get to suffer under today.

Apparently they want to be ruled by cruel religious doctrines and dictators.
>>
>>69117679
They want to blend in with Islamic terrorists
>>
>>69119424
From my understanding only Eastern countries have that, since a lot of Communist state security organizations never really lost its hold.
>>
>>69117679
Reminds me of Mexico. Shit is going to get crazy soon.
>>
>>69126847
>>69127042
>Rosenberg
>>
>>69119555
I am going to try and be realistic here.

It would literally be impossible to remvoe the number of shitskins from europe.

There are too many and even if you use massive amounts of gas, firebombs and tactical nukes you still couldn't remove them.
>>
>>69119927
I would say it's a very good investment to look into investing in defense and security like South Africa has. It will be a booming business in Europe
>>
>>69121887

Some online defense forums where personnel say what they can (sort the BS from the truth if you can), some industry newsletters, some military blogs with "insiders", general chatter inside the military sphere.
>>
>>69117679
Looks like the sandniggers like pigs about as well as I do.
>>
>>69128045
>vague as shit sources

post at least one reliable link you miserly faggot.
>>
If the police in northern ireland start wearing balaclavas I'll laugh my sides into the Pacific.

Then again. They did use to do it. Back in the 70's when they were called the uda

Also fun fact. Norn iron is the only place in the UK the police carry guns on patrol. The rest of the country is to afraid their police might hurt someone
>>
File: 1445448640656.png (1 MB, 994x710) Image search: [Google]
1445448640656.png
1 MB, 994x710
>>69127745
>Nazis successfully shipped off 4-6 million Jews with 1940s logistics and technology
>The UK can't deport 2.6 million Muslims
>France can't deport 5 million Muslims
>Belgium can't deport 600 thousand Muslims

Really only Germany is in a civil war situation at this point because it's taken a huge influx of millions directly from conflict zones in a period of months.
>>
>>69125057

Slightly off-topic, but would that going lady get a visit from the secret service and/or some time in a cell for posting that on the interwebs? Or is it only a crime to threaten the president, not a candidate?
>>
>>69127745

>literally impossible

Fucking retard
>>
>>69127745
30,000 ISIS removed 10 million Muslims. If the Bundeswehr alone started shit, Germany could be void of Muslims within five years.

If you start shit with them AND CUT OFF WELFARE, they will all leave voluntarily. I promise you.
>>
>>69128913
Jews didn't fight and when a few 100 actually did it like in the Warsaw ghetto it was a massive shit fest.

Muslims will fight, it should have never gotten this far.
>>
>>69117679
Spain has an history on dealing with terrorism thanks to ETA. The only police groups who don't wear balaclavas are the traffic police, normal patrols in cities and in airports.

Im pretty sure all the rest of police branches except scentific and corruption analists have to wear them. Methinks all Europe has been doing this since the 2000s, tho.
>>
>>69119874
>emus
lul & kek
>>
>>69129231
Muslims are shit at fighting when the gloves come off though.
There aren't going to be any BS rules of engagement when people are fighting for national security.
>>
Holy Shit. Just read a link by someone named Dr. Michael Scheuer, used to run the CIA bin laden unit. He fucking says what no else seems to have the balls to say:

" Since Brussels, Americans and Europeans have been buffeted by the media’s usual race to distract their audiences from the death sentence their leaders have signed for them. Reporters have been doing their usual breathless pieces on the tracking and capturing of the mujahedin involved in the attack, as if successful cops-and-robbers procedures have even the remotest chance of winning the West’s war with Islam. Expert guests have appeared declaring that almost all Muslims are peaceful followers of the religion of peace, and adding that anyone who questions this increasingly questionable position is a racist, a xenophobe, or an ignoramus. Assorted retired generals and admirals have crawled out of their corporate boardrooms and smugly asserted that if only we would deliver more airstrikes, arm more Kurds, train more of the famous moderate Islamist insurgents, or deploy more Special Forces the war would be won lickety split. And, as always, there has been the usual crowd of greedy academics who arrogantly guaranteed that, with their own great brains and a few hundred million dollars in taxpayer money, they would deradicalize the entire Muslim world and instruct them on how to interpret the Koran. If this sounds familiar, it is because the media have presented the same package of rank nonsense after nearly very post-9/11 Islamist attack."
http://non-intervention.com/
>>
>>69117679
If not it's pretty close.
>>
This man is amazing!! Anyone heard of him before? This is a "respected" former CIA division head calling for Euros (And Americans!) to overthrow their governments:

"For American and European citizens, then, it is increasingly difficult to identify the greater enemy, the Islamists who kill them or the self-centered, arrogant elite that rules them and allows the Islamists to kill them. How this predicament will resolve itself is hard to tell. For the most part — I have read — Europe’s citizens are unarmed and so it seems they will have to watch their societies, traditions, and history be consumed by a combination of the urban guerrilla war the Islamists have already started and the feckless policies of their unmanly governments which both fuel that war and lack the ruthlessness to win it. They will be unable to defend themselves by killing either enemy. In America, however, the 2nd Amendment — and the vastly better armed citizenry it has allowed to grow in response to Obama’s tyranny — still ensures that the citizenry can, if they so choose, defend themselves against the Islamists, the national government, or perhaps both."
>>
>>69130038
Great source m8ey
>>
>>69120965
and who to we have to thank for that, retard ?
>>
>>69120789
The worst part is that the threat has been here for a long time and people are just being fucking stupid.
>>
>>69130186
>Great source m8ey
>>69130186
sorry, it's first article:http://non-intervention.com/
>>
>>69130186
>Great source m8ey
I was going to try to post entire thing, then got caught up in raeding it myself. Another anon posted a thread on him tis morning, and he's based as fuck.

Was going to be Ron paul's sec of state if he won. HEre's more if ppl are too lazy to go to his site:ccompanying this parade of quackery was yet another iteration of the “Princess Diana Death Festival”, which — in the case of Islamist victories — is a slobberingly repulsive exercise of “showing” that you care when you really will never do anything to tell the truth or support a leader who tries to win the war. The steps in meeting this festival’s requirements include: reporters, experts, politicians, and generals thoroughly salting their statements with the terms “carnage”, “horrendous”, “cowardly attack”, “shocking tragedy”, and that all-time favorite “horrific”; well-scripted politicians calling for “more intelligence sharing”, a “cooperative anti-radicalism effort by the International Community”, and asserting that “this is not a war” and “most Muslims support the West”; candlelight vigils by the seemingly endless number of selfie-taking, drug-addled, and clearly brain-dead millennials; and the construction of soon-to-be garbage piles consisting of candles, flowers, hand-written messages, photographs, and a few people taking shifts to stand or kneel around this refuse and appear to be grieving mightily for people they did not know and only care about because their corpses allow for this mawkishly inane, media-covered ritual.
http://non-intervention.com/
>>
>>69119604
HOLY SHIT STEALTH FLAG
>>
"Der Spegil" has been saying that Belgium is now officially a "Failed state" and that they have no hope of stopping this (which seems to be confirmed today with them releasing the guy who was caught on camera at airport with them).

Which country is going to go first, and is it going to be a sort of "low-intensity" guerrilla war or just all-out war? We already know the Saudis would help them (behind the scenes) out with US bought weapons, etc..

I'm still so shocked by this-- I'm 25 so maybe older than some of you, but we've been predicting this for literally 10 years+ and making videos warning about it, message boards, trying to organize people in the Nordic country where I used to live, etc..

Literally everyone laughed at us and called us paranoid, insane, racist, etc... to see it actually here now...there's not much satisfaction on being able to to say "I told you so" about this.

Where will they hit next? Seem to have a real hard-on for France. I think Paris again.
>>
>>69130527
>and who to we have to thank for that, retard ?
For Kosovo? Clinton and his Gaggle of Jews. During his second term, literally Clinton's entire cabinet was Jewish, from his sec of defense to his sec. of state.

As was the general in charge of the entire thing, Wesley Clark.

Hau, love you use term "retard" as if I'm not aware that Clinton's Jewish Occupied Gvt was responsible for Serbia and establishment of Kosovo..
>>
>>69130892
>>69131170
Yeah, same, totally got caught up reading. Nice article.
>>
>>69131769
Belgium has been a failed state ever since socialists got to power. They are also responsible for the demise and downfall of Brussels. Brouhon, Thielemans, Mayeur who ruled over the city for the last 20 years are responsible for the huge ghetto-like city parts like Molenbeek and Schaarbeek.
>>
>>69117679
only cowards and criminals wear snow masks
>>
>>69117679
pretty much
>>
>>69117679
Bump
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.