[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We discuss how Americans would have been portrayed in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (461 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
461 KB, 960x1440
ITT: We discuss how Americans would have been portrayed in the opening of the Tri-Wizard tournament.

I'll start:

>enter in hummers blasting Kid Rock
>>
>>>/int/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-26-21-03-13.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-26-21-03-13.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>
>clapping
>mcdonalds

etc etc
>>
MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD
>>
With the tri wizard cup in o e hand and the splattered remains of baby voldemort in a ziploc bag in the other.
>>
File: 1456222640152.jpg (61 KB, 1409x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456222640152.jpg
61 KB, 1409x1080
>>69117682
>>
>>69117792
Kek
>>
the american theme would probably be closer to this.

then we would proceed to stomp euro-fairy faggots up and down the quidditch pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC86yQAzaxg
>>
>Several 400lb boys begin rolling in on motorised wheelchairs
>one of them is able to resist gravity enough to hold up an American flag With a Star of David etched across it
>each of them passionately hold their fat hands on their chest while one sings the American anthem
>a tear begins to stream down one of the boys faces as he hears the anthem being sung
>>
Official Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

>Three large "urban" youths leave the limousine shortly followed by a smoke cloud
>The largest "urban" youth looks at Hermione and says, "hey bitch you want some fuk"
>she orgasm on site
>Ronald Wesley raises an "urban" youth baby.
>>
>enter on 65 Hummers and 3 tanks
>tfw 12 feet to the gallon
>imperialsystemforthewin.jpg
>wands shaped like handguns
>chad wizards and Stacy witches
>BBQ burgers brats and hotdogs
>fireworks coming from the cars
>flip off Russians
>steal pretty French girl
>>
>>69117542
>Hogwarts got two champions
Wormtail did everyone a favor by fixing that.
>>
>NOW INTRODUCING, THE ATLANTA ACADEMY OF ALCHEMY
>bunch of niggers leap off the bus whooping and hollering and firing their 9mm wands
>Ayo hol up u sayin we gotta swim in that lake like fuck that shit nigga haha
>Several dormitories are burgled
>Some fat white Hufflepuff girl gets raped
>Goblet of Fire goes missing
>Tournament called off
>Dumbledore apologises to American wizards and their fat sassy principal for Hogwarts' lack of racial sensitivity
>>
>>69117542
Are elves or wizards the bigger threat to whites?
>>
>Quidditch turns into an all out hockey brawl
>>
...kid rock was the first cd I listened to when I bought a humvee in the 90's.
Rolled off the lot blaring cowboy, actually.

Kept swerving to the beat until my friend got mad at me because he was trying to roll some spliffs.

Although this was in Alberta and we're sort've like the most American Canadians.
>>
>American wizard during the great feast: "do you have any fried twinkies my sugar level dropped"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.