[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he follows "Pope" Francis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: cucktholicks.png (621 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
cucktholicks.png
621 KB, 800x500
>he follows "Pope" Francis
>>
>>69117451
Catholics can be bros.
>>
>>69117451
>le ebin Pope Frank is a communist meme
>>
>>69117575

No one who follows "Pope" Francis is a Catholic.
>>
>>69117744
>no true Scotsman
>>
>>69117744
Sure they are. Or do you not follow Papal Infallibility, or Vatican Supremacy either? Because at that point, you're really not much of a Catholic.
>>
>>69117845

"Pope" Francis is not Catholic. How can someone who follows him be a Catholic?

You don't even know what "no true scotsman" means btw.

>>69117892

He's a modernist. He isn't even Catholic, let alone Pope.
>>
>>69117979
>He isn't even Catholic, let alone Pope.
I bet the College of Cardinals would disagree with you, and they're kinda more important than you for deciding such things.
>>
File: zero.jpg (50 KB, 1024x876) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
50 KB, 1024x876
>>69118043

Most of them are heretics too, their word is worth pic related.
>>
>>69117451
>he's a celibate priest and not Orthodox
>>
>>69118193
Except they're the ones who get to decide, because it's their club, and they makes the rules.
You could feel free to start your own? Probably couldn't call it Catholic, though, because that's already legit taken.
>>
>>69118433

You must be new to my club. Here's how it works: Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Apostles got to decide a couple of millennia ago, and no one can change what they decided, otherwise, one loses membership.
>>
>>69118617
It's cool brah, i already have my own club. It was started by a German guy a few hundred years ago.
But yours sounds alright. I'd just have to wonder where you're getting records of those decisions, because that could be a game changer...
>>
File: 1fe.jpg (286 KB, 1024x634) Image search: [Google]
1fe.jpg
286 KB, 1024x634
>>69118886

Why am I even arguing with you then, you filthy heretic?

Not surprised non-catholics defend "Pope" Francis either.
>>
File: 1436245249018.jpg (43 KB, 470x455) Image search: [Google]
1436245249018.jpg
43 KB, 470x455
I don't like this pope tbqhwy, but I take being a catholic over being a protestant every day of the week.

I don't want to go to hell for misinterpretating the Bible.
>>
>>69117979

#notallcatholics
>>
>>69119070

That's the point, following any pope after Pius XII (which were actually anti-popes) will get you exactly in hell. They subscribe to condemned heresies (aka misinterpretations of the Bible), and therefore aren't even Catholic, which is a serious disqualification for being Pope.
>>
>>69119181

Bull fucking shit, got any source for that claim?
>>
>>69119029
>Why am I even arguing with you then, you filthy heretic?
Because you're trying to pretend you're not one. Sedevacantists simply cannot reconcile their position with scripture or tradition. Basically, it's just that they don't like things, and want to have moral high ground.

>>69119181
>They subscribe to condemned heresies
According to you, Cardinal...?
>>
>>69119307

Go away, son of Luther!

>>69119304

Oh yeah: http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/anti-pope-francis-vatican-ii-antipopes/
>>
I don't know why people thing popes have to be literally Hitler. The popes that called on the crusades have demanded the Christian armies to stop killing Muslim pilgrims in the Middle East and Jews in Europe.
>>
>>69119464
>Go away, son of Luther!
No response, eh? You Sedevacantists never have one when someone questions your tripe.
And i'm not really much of a Lutheran. More Pelagian.
>>
>>69119503

Popes just have to be faithful Catholics, that's all. And the current one isn't. He subscribes to such heresies as modernism, phenomenology, religious liberty, collegiality, universal salvation, ecumenism, and this is by no means a comprehensive list.

>>69119621

>p-please bite my bait!
>>
>>69119823
Bait? No, i just want an answer for once.
Surely you can justify your position, right?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.