[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany wants refugees to integrate or lose residency rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-integration-idUSKCN0WU147?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

where were you when the krauts uncucked themselves?
>>
File: 1330444661228.gif (490 KB, 167x250) Image search: [Google]
1330444661228.gif
490 KB, 167x250
What does "integrate" mean to a kraut. Do they have to remove all Muslims ways or just learn the language.
>>
>>69117278
it means the same as what merkel ment when she said multiculturalism failed 2? years ago

that we all needed to become part of the islamic culture as a result
>>
>Please drink beer at the October Fest and impregnate our german women or leave

Segregation > Integration
>>
>>69116972

Finally, the only non-degenerate socialization policy. Behave and act Native or Get the Fuck Out.
>>
>>69117278
'Integration' doesn't mean shit. Sandniggers will always be sandniggers. Empty words, nothing else. They probably have to visit two language courses, three western value courses and four anti-rape seminars. They also get a flier on how to pretty please not kill the natives if possible. Then they are 'integrated'.
>>
>>69116972
>refugees
>integrate
Aren't refugees supposed to eventually go home? Why should they integrate? Integration is for immigrants who will stay. They should stay in camps until they're sent back.
And there are no refugees in Germany. Refugees seek safe harbor, Germany does not border a warzone. Anyone in Germany claiming to be a refugee should be shot because that's what is done with invaders.
>>
>>69116972
Why would this worry the Jew? Integration just means a quicker genocide; of course they'll encourage it.
>>
>>69117695
>lock your daughter in your rape dungeon for 18 years and have 4 children with her
>"western values"

lmao, dumb bavarian.
>>
>Implying meaningless words will amount to anything
Krauts are just desperately trying to avoid the ascension of the fourth reich by promising they had a change of heart.
In reality they are still puppets of the jews and they will look the other way when sandniggers are involved
>>
>>69117815
Our politicians already arrived at the very real expectation that none of them will ever move back. At least they're being real in that department. I think Merkel said it herself in some speech.
>>
>>69116972
>muh integration
because it's working sooo well that third generation immigrants are blowing themselves up on a monthly basis
>>
>>69117924
This

There is a reason why people like Sarkozy pushes assimilation/integration - it will speed up the national suicide process
>>
>>69117929
Go back to Anatolia and fuck a goat, Ahmed.
>>
>>69117695
Not true.
Muslim neighborhoods in the US are not no-go zones, nigger neighborhoods are. In my previous neighborhood there was a mosque across the street from a beer distributor and another Muslim community association office sandwiched between an erotic video store and a liquor store.
>>
File: baka baka.png (75 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
baka baka.png
75 KB, 256x256
>>69118326
>le turk boogeyman

Just pay your taxes bavariacuck,
Thats all you're good for.
>>
>>69118422
>M-muh progressive mudslimes
Top cuck.

You're welcome to take a stroll at night through the mudshit areas here. Then you will see how progressive they are. If your white, that is. You sound suspiciously like a sandnigger, too.
>>
>>69116972
only Assad loyal Syrians would be OK, they are not burka wearing Islamic fruitcakes but they still have to go back when IS is delt with
>>
>>69118544
Ok, North-Rhine Westfalia. Stay poor and mad.
>>
>>69118544
nigger
>>
>>69116972
can we do this instead of letting this idea get slid. Its fucking annoying>>69117909>>69117909>>69117909>>69117909>>69117909>>69117909>>69117909
>>
File: 20150823_151307.jpg (4 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150823_151307.jpg
4 MB, 3264x1836
>>69118819
nice guess faggot.

I earn so much I pay less taxes than you.
Pic related. My garden. R8 my wall.
>>
>>69118422
This
Paterson and Edison Nj have great hookah outside of the nigger zones. Nigger neighborhoods are literal warzones. I'm more afraid of Latinos and niggers than achmeds because 9/10 achmeds wont stab you for a cigarette, just blow up when you light it kakaka
>>
>>69117278
Surely the Quebec way of actually learning the native language and commercial signs being written in French, then their native language in lower case.

But who fucking care. A sand nigger is a sand nigger that will try to push Shariah laws no matter what.
>>
>>69119175
Jew.
>>
>>69119175
Nice garden, friend.
>>
>>69119261
That just brings snobby French wannabes to being massive cunts to everyone but themselves and being a whiny clingy child to actual real French.

Fuck Quebec
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.