[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free migration would double the world's real GDP. Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1449612450100.jpg (112 KB, 475x686) Image search: [Google]
1449612450100.jpg
112 KB, 475x686
Free migration would double the world's real GDP. Why are you against open borders, /pol/?
>>
1. Bait
2. No it wouldnt. Show me stats.
3. because there are certain beliefs that are incompatible with secular values
>>
>>69116488
because safety is more important then money?
>>
So we should get rid of all history/tradition just because of muh possible economic benefits? So does that mean we should re-instate slavery?

Also They want a borderless world, because that would mean one nation, and that means a one world government.
>>
How do you preserve cultures and ethnic groups in such a system? You never answered this question
>>
>>69116488
I don't know if true or not, but of this double GDP, I will cash none, so fuck you.
>>
>>69116488
>double GDP
>yet reduce wages for your average American worker due to oversupply of labor in essentially all sectors

yeah no thanks asshole, ill take the redpill
>>
>free migration

I speak on behalf of everyone's security when I say NO.
>>
>>69116488

>question begging

fuck off with this bullshit
>>
>>69116488
Because i don't want to be thrown in jail for killing a migrant because he raped my mom/daughter/wife.
>>
File: 14577457252732.jpg (52 KB, 346x499) Image search: [Google]
14577457252732.jpg
52 KB, 346x499
>>69116488
cause i'm white and want to preserve >muh cultural huritage
>>
>>69116488
>destroying western standards of
Living for decades

>but billions of shitskins will live marginally better

Worth it....
>>
Notice how OP hasnt replied. That's because this is a b8 thread.

HIDE AND SAGE
>>
The people who support this shit and who would reap all the profit live in guarded enclaves and don't have to experience the consequences.
>>
>>69116702
This. One and done

Just to add. No economist worth their salt believes this.
>>
SAGED IN ALL FIELDS
>>
Getting rid of welfare and minimum wage would also double the gdp.
Let's do that instead shall we?
>>
Because things might get marginally better for billions of non-white non-people, and much worse for actual people
>>
>>69116488
Prove it.

Also the externalities such as the damage to social cohesion and the increase in criminality that would result from the poor getting fucked by the labour surplus would mitigate any increase in productivity.

You know what would actually increase world's GDP? Civilising the shitholes of the world, taking control of them and only returning power when those living in those nations grow up and are ready to participate in civilisation.
>>
File: coughlinmic.jpg (45 KB, 438x350) Image search: [Google]
coughlinmic.jpg
45 KB, 438x350
>>69116488
Economics is a jew """science""" created to give the goyim a """rational""" reason to destroy their countries and spirituality.
>>
>>69116488

Because of the welfare State.

If America and Canada wuld be truly free, no stupid primitive assholes coming in.
>>
>>69118737
anon it would take hundreds of years to bleach all the natives, better we just wall ourselves off like the Elves in LoTR
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.