[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the outcome of Ahmed and his cool clock? Did his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ahmed-mohamed-clock-kid[1].jpg (55 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-mohamed-clock-kid[1].jpg
55 KB, 640x478
So what was the outcome of Ahmed and his cool clock?

Did his dad get the $15 million from the city?
>>
File: GoldenHarmfulAnaconda.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
GoldenHarmfulAnaconda.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>69115974
>>
>>69115974
20 mill actually. And he'll be having a full ride MIT when the time comes.
>>
>>69116048
>GoldenHarmfulAnaconda.webm
What is up with these types of names? Some type of random webm name generator?
>>
>>69116414
It's gfycat's URLs. They use them instead of random characters (possibly because it's easier to remember a three word phrase).

>>69116414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
Maybe they can improve his CPU soldering techniques.
>>
File: 86846.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
86846.gif
2 MB, 350x283
>>69115974
>soldering board from the wrong side

Also that board is clearly factory made so what in earth is he supposed to be doing? I know it's a staged photo but c'mon it's not that hard to make a legit looking situation. He's not even soldering anything in or out because his left hand is holding the board, why is he even holding the board on his hand the same time he's supposedly soldering?

I kinda want to see him get in MIT now, it would be funny.
>>
>>69117081
These are the same news organizations that taped him holding up a physics book and then a box of old vcr parts to show how he is an engineering genius.
>>
>>69116830
thanks senpai
>>
File: ahmed-mohamed[1].jpg (359 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-mohamed[1].jpg
359 KB, 1000x562
>>69117081
It wasn't a staged photo, he was recorded doing this. He just taps it with the soldering iron.
>>
>>69115974
He moved back to sandnigger land. Even if he had built a clock with a breadboard and chips it wouldn't have been all that impressive.
>>
>>69117081
Hey man, haven't you ever taken out your motherboard and soldered a CPU?
>>
>>69117081
smt
>>
>>69118007
What are you talking about? He has invented a computer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.