[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where would /pol/ recommend a multimilionare who's sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Where would /pol/ recommend a multimilionare who's sick of the usa's antiprivacy shit. Third world shitholes are not off limits.

I've been considering equador,colombia,rural china, rural vietnam and cambodia.
>>
!st fror somalia
>>
>>69115797
Use your money to start the race war in the US instead.
>>
What about iceland
>>
>>69115797

> claims to be rich
> can't into rich

Sage and move on to another thread.
>>
>>69115797
go back to Bolivia McAffey
>>
Australia
>>
>>69116122
Im not rich, by multi i mean about 5 million i've made from my jewelry buisness in the last 10 years.
>>
>>69115797

Bolivia has English as an official language and tons of early-retired ex-pats, not sure what their privacy stances are though.
>>
File: islamic rape of europe.jpg (124 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
islamic rape of europe.jpg
124 KB, 600x782
>>69115797
Poland or Hungary. Land there is going to increase in value as the muzz invasions begins to overwhelm the east.
>>
>>69116116
Please don't infect them with shit anglo genes
>>
>>69115797

why would you not get a badass yacht and live on that? idk. i would stay in this country, convert my liquid holdings into hard currency, and build a self sustaining compound to watch the world burn from.

if you have the money and the time you can have all of the privacy you want. the thing that blows most 'privacy' up is lazy faggot end users anyways.

you seem like you were handed what you have. the lack of initiative in researching these things leads me to believe youre a liar or at best this is some whimsical post because youre sad today
>>
>>69116297
I looked into there and got a couple opinions from citizens and they say the expats are making it into little america.

Germany isn't the only nation getting cucked.
>>
>>69116341
Iceland actually does need immigrants. White ones surely, but nonetheless, they need to add to their gene pool.
>>
>>69115797
Colombia is actually pretty based.

Stay away from super hot countries/regions, in any case, the climate is brutal.
>>
are you white
>>
>>69116552
Not white, and not a fan of white people desu senpai. So id like to be as far away as possible as they cuck themselves. My family moved to the united states to make money and leave.
>>
>>69116530
I actually enjoy heat i cant live in a place that regulary reaches 60 degrees or less.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.