[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU Referendum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1409483683471.jpg (103 KB, 811x577) Image search: [Google]
1409483683471.jpg
103 KB, 811x577
IN or OUT britbongs?
>>
>>69115791
get out faggots. why is it still around 50% to stay?
>>
>>69117353
Fear

Take us with you
>>
>>69115791
EU is failed.
Go out, please, be an example so others can follow.
>>
File: 1436739792264.jpg (100 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1436739792264.jpg
100 KB, 600x338
>>
>>69115791
Wait why does everyone join the UK from Calais if it's closer to Spain?
>>
>>69115791
Out, simply because it will reduce the size of government.
>>
>>69115791
You better vote IN, because an OUT vote brings a lot or problems while an IN vote is keeping everyhing as is plus the British goodies that Cameron negotiated earlier this year.
>>
>>69115791

>Leaving the European Union is the same as distancing from Europe

Why do you push this pro EU maymay?
>>
>>69118565
Nice try Kraut, your mindgames won't work on us any longer.

>plus the British goodies that Cameron negotiated earlier this year.

You mean nothing? The literal nothing he negotiated for?
>>
>>69118763
It is not nothing. The limitations on welfare and in work tax credits are pretty significant. The competitveness point is very important and the other two things I do not remember, but I think there were also important.
>>
>>69115791
Out, obviously.
>>
>>69118988
No, its nothing.

Scraps thrown from the table, France and Germany can't even be bothered to properly incentivize us at this point to stop us from leaving.

We have to go begging to the EU to control how are our welfare is paid to foreigners entering our country beyond our control.

EU is a sinking ship - which country has a strong economy other than Germany? Thats right, none of them do, because they are all crushed by being part of a single currency and having no control over their economy via setting interest rates.
>>
>>69115791
Out and I can't wait.
>>
>>69115791

Well IN obviously, the out campaign is based on nothing more than pure hate and bigotry. When you're enlightened by your own intelligence, there simply isn't any need for hate. No human is illegal.
>>
>>69119480
And yet the IN vote still has a 70-30 lead in betting odds and prediction markets.

How come?
>>
>>69115791
Over 70% of Norwegians support brexit. We stand with you our brother across the north sea
>>
>>69115791
I was unsure but Turkey joining the EU was the final straw.

Free movment for every Turkish "citizen"? I think not. Vote out.
>>
>>69117353
they think the EU will change to accommodate them
>>
OUT
>>
No bullshit though, will Britain be better off out and why is this vote even taking place?

I know literally nothing about the Brexit.
>>
>>69115791
OUT
>>
File: 1.gif (997 KB, 425x236) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
997 KB, 425x236
Not even a happening near voting day will get us out.
>>
>>69119641
Because the jews and cuckolds will appeal to the British sense of status quo, to the ruination of us all.

Seriously, how much money is Soros pouring into the IN campaign?
>>
File: 1459167070285.jpg (27 KB, 200x228) Image search: [Google]
1459167070285.jpg
27 KB, 200x228
>>69115791
>implying UK is not at fault for immigration
A relative of mine has been living in UK for over 5 years already and even he was able to notice how shit your country has become since you started importing uneducated muslims. Enjoy your Neo-Pakistan.
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 750x1334
>>69119480
as to strong economies other than Germany: Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Czech Republic, Northern Italy, the Baltics, Malta, the Netherlands and Romania. Essentially more than half of the EU, a lot are growing faster than the UK.
>>
>>69120274
I actually hope we have a terrorist bombing shortly before - its one of the few things that might tip the applecart and get us out.
>>
>>69118443
Because gibsmedats. A lot of them reach Spain before France, but they don't stop there because Spain is a poor shithole that doesn't tolerate them to the extent we do. The downsides of prosperity.
>>
>>69120149
Look around when you're next out at the shops or whatever and ask yourself.

"What has the EU done to actually benefit me".

If you don't know the answer then you vote out, if you do know the answer, you vote out.

If you're from mainland Europe, please fuck off and if you're a Paki, blow yourself up.

Simple.
>>
Where did the EU go so wrong?

It really was going great until recently.
>>
>>69118443
>>69120358
Bitches don't know bout our benny cuts.
>>
>>69120314
In simple, raw growth, the UK economy is smashing everything else in the EU out of the water.
Also, Sweden isn't likely to have growth for much longer.
>>
>>69120314
I don't know a lot about economics but I would by no means consider us a strong economy. Not only are we too small to make any significant impact, but our recovery doesn't feel very stable and we could crash again at any time.
>>
>>69120470
Germany ruining things again.

>Thisiswhywecan'thavenicethings.BAT
>>
We are gone, even the left wants to leave.

also the Niggers dont like the Polish/Slavs, so thats London voting out.
>>
Anglosphere free movement when?
>>
>>69120514
>but our recovery doesn't feel very stable and we could crash again at any time.
>we could crash again at any time.
You will, it's inevitable. Don't worry, your great great grandchildren can pick up the interest burden.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 590x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 590x802
except for the Brits which don't even have a majority for it, no one wants you out of the EU.
>>
File: feelsgood_to_be_british.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood_to_be_british.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>69115791
36% of British people want to stay in.
>>
>>69120314
Lol, a bunch of TINY economies having % growth - great.

Poland is poor country and is also on the verge of leaving because they are sick of the EU's bullshit.

Spain, are you fucking kidding me? Horrendous stagnation and their youth unemployment is ridiculous, just like Italy.

Romania, oh yes when we say strong economies romania is the first fucking country to spring to mind.

This isn't even mentioning the HORRENDOUS structural / social problems happening, Sweden will literally become a 2nd world country within 10 years at the rate they are going. Belgium already has severe no-go zones because of Muslim immigration.

And Greece? Haha. You really fucked the Greeks, they will have to leave the EU eventually and you aren't getting those billions back.

Anyway, feel free to bolt on Turkey and enjoy drowning in Turkroach cock - you've been doing that for 15-20 years already.
>>
If I am struck by a car on my way home after voting leave I will die happy knowing I died for my country.
>>
>>69120598
Soon my friend soon.
>>
Out. For good or ill.
>>
>>69120489
You can't read maps, can you?

The UK only has growth because of net migration of 300k per year which adds significantly to the year on year growth.
>>
A part of me wants to see the markets crash, inflation to go through the roof and BTL LL scum go bankrupt.

I want to live in London, even if its on fire.
>>
>their own imported mudslimes will push stay to over 50%
>UK goes down with europe
>queen dragged out of buckingham and taharrushed on livestream
>liberals ALMOST realize what they did before having their pommy heads chopped off
>queen is dead
>based turnbull immediately launches referendum vote as promised
>passes at 51%
>49% chinks are deported
poms btfo
>>
>>69120698
>Lol, a bunch of TINY economies having % growth - great
Those 'tiny' countries that outgrow the UK make up 150 million people. How many people live in the UK?
>>
>>69120883
We died so that Australia may live, remember us with your anglo shitposts.
>>
>>69120643
why does Luxembourg have such a big need for leaving?
>>
>>69115791
Out. I've signed up about about 30 people who've never voted before to vote out too.
>>
>>69118988
they weren't significant in the slightest you fucking kraut shitter
>>
>>69120982
You were talking about X country having % GDP growth.

I said their economies are so tiny and irrelevant compared to the big economic powers in the EU.

I said nothing about population size.
>>
>>69120827
Drives down wages too, which suits the toff landowners and BTL LL

We are gone mate, out of it.

If the Polish and Slavs had not been such fucking dirty gypsy thieving pikey cunts it may have been different, but the Polish are scum, we should have let you and Stalin finish them off .

I never had an opinion on the Polish until I had to live around them, and I despise them almost as much as Muslims.
>>
>>69120426
>>"What has the EU done to actually benefit me".
Free travel across Europe
Funding for science shit
that's about all I got desu
>>
>>69118565
For fuck's sake Goymoney, stop being such a cuckold.
>>
People forget about the grey vote. Most old conservatives will vote out and they will vote. Young lefties will stay in bed and expect common sense to prevail. See how wrong the polls were in the election.
>>
>>69120827
>Let's just keep importing people so our central bank can print money to predicted wages and sell them off to the public as actual wages despite being a NET loss to the country's economy instead of a NET gain!

>THAT IS SO SMART LIEK OOOOH EMMMM GEEEE HANS!! LOOOOOOOOL...!

Do me a favour, fuck off.
>>
>>69121203
>Funding
We give more money to the EU than they give us so If we left the EU if anything we would have more money
>>
>>69121203
In 2015 the UK paid £13 billion into the EU, and received a total of £4.5 billion back from the EU.

Is this a good deal?
>>
>>69120470
If by 'recently', you mean 1973...
>>
File: 1456420516651.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
1456420516651.png
392 KB, 832x832
>>69121203
>funding for science shit

Except the EU doesn't fund shit. It's 100% covered by money the UK has already handed over to the EU, we just a bit of it back and the EU gets to dictate how it's spent.
>>
>>69120314
Wait are you retarded?
Irelands economy is shit northern italy is not a nation czech republic diesnt use the euro along with sweden denmark poland romania and the baltic states that im aware off
>>
>>69121357
B-but you have to pay for French farming subsidies!

M-muh rapefugees WELCUM!

M-MUHHHHHHH INVESTMENT WILL MAKE A RETURN AND NOT GET SWALLOWED UP BY STAVROS AND PABLOS IN LESBOS!!! SWAR ON MI MUM M8!!!
>>
>>69115791
I hope each one of you is literally talking to people every day and trying to convince them to vote to leave. Do your part. Many strokes, tho with a small axe, hew down and fell the hardest timbered oak.
DO YOUR GOD DAMN PART! Or forever be slaughtered and raped by savages.
>>
It matters not, we're not leaving. Far too many in the plutocrat/political class making bags of cash from the artificial wage depression & housing crisis caused by mass immigration.
>>
>>69121477
The EU things the PIIGS model is sustainable, artificial growth propped up by ECB and IMF bailouts are apparently a sign of success.

Mr Rajoy of Spain said the Spanish bailout was a success of the EU... So yeah these fuckers actually believe the debt crisis they peddle is good.

It might be for those that condition the money, but your average citizen see's no benefit of this, it's harmful.

But trying to tell a German this is like trying to convince a German that mass unskilled migration in the form of rapefugees is bad, it's just not happening, they won't listen.
>>
File: 100 percent correct.gif (792 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
100 percent correct.gif
792 KB, 440x300
>>69115791
OUT
And if we are forced to stay in? The Right explodes

We win either way
>>
>>69121112
I feel like Poles in Poland are probably ok judging from posters on here, but you are right about Poles in the UK, not even human.
>>
>>69115791
You'll never do it.

You're destiny is to be consumed by the failed meme that is the EU and reborn as an Islamic Caliphate.
>>
>>69121914
No Obama, that is your destiny!

You are of negroid now.

You are of negroid.
>>
>>69115791
IN

The EU needs you guys to make it more free market. If you leave it's going to become fucking Sweden on Steroids.
>>
>>69121914
Sadly, I think you are right.

We are a shadow of our former selves.

We're a people with no real sense of our own history any more. The left's educational reprogramming has seen to this.

Planning move to Australia where they still have 'racist' immigration policies.
>>
>>69115791
I'll bite, as a normal Englander without all the shouty 'fuck u' bollocks. I've only voted once, in one general election back in the 90's - not through any retarded reason, simply that I wasn't too bothered. But I will vote for this and I will vote 'Out'.
>>
>>69117437
Fuck it, I want to go with them if they decide to leave.
>>
IN

European federation
>>
Britain out
turkey in
shit hit the fan
deus vult
>>
>>69121096
In combination, their economies are also quite a lot larger than the UK's economy.
>>
>>69120568
the media is flirting with the idea of leaving but they will shill very hard for staying in May and June before the actual referendum on the 23rd.
>>
>>69115791
OUT
>>
>>69120314

>tfw economic results of kgb ran system
>>
>>69118565
>British goodies that Cameron negotiated earlier this year.
literally non existent
>>
>>69118565
>>69118988
>>69119641

If you ever needed proof that we should be leaving the EU, This fucking kraut doing the bidding of Emperor Merkel is exactly that.

We will not be ruled from abroad, good luck with the refugees sausage man.
>>
>>69121203
>Free travel across Europe
That goes both ways, and lead to the millions of polish living here
>Funding for science shit
We put £70bn a year into the EU, and get barely £500m back
>>
>>69122937
Im talking about "which countries have strong economies" and your argument is to list 10, add up all of their GDP's together and say "ITS HIGHER THAN UK NOW LOOK!"

Shh now Kraut. Let us leave quietly.
>>
We need to get the fuck out, would rather get annexed by the US than by Krauts
>>
File: JFYjEeJ.png (33 KB, 550x390) Image search: [Google]
JFYjEeJ.png
33 KB, 550x390
>>69122937
>literally having to combine multiple economies
>you can do this with literally any fucking country in the world

You should really stop digging. Of any EU nations that's big enough to be considered relevant, the UK has topped the growth chart and set to continue to do so.

An OUT vote will most likely cause slower growth for a year or two while the UK adjusts, but even then it's just falling to french/german speeds.
>>
OUT. I don't know anyone who is voting to stay in.
>>
>>69123640
Enemies of mankind
>>
>>69123616
They recently revised growth down to 2%
>>
Where I live and work is almost 100% white working class labour voters. They all want out. Mostly because of Poles and terrorists. Will they vote though?
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 768x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 768x629
>>69123616
Shall we look at it on a bit more long term than projected 2015 growth? 2015 was an outlier for the UK with growth projected to slow this and next year.

picrelated is where the UK is in the long term. Not so stellar...
>>
I hope we vote out, Europeans couldn't leave a perfectly good trade bloc alone and turned it into a broken political union. It's a mess that stems from the German's endless wish to control the continent
>>
>>69123251
This. Whilst it's probably unintentional, our German friend is basically telling us what to do and making it sound almost as if we should be honoured to be a part of it. It's being told what we should do by foreigners, especially Germans of all people that makes us want to turn around and say no.
Britain is an island, empire is gone but the attitude is still there - we don't want to be told what to do by some foreigner; regardless of whether he is right or not.
>>
>>69123533
Yes, we are in the EU, we have a single economy. You can look at states and say that the UK is about average, maybe a little better than the rest of the EU. If you factor out London, the UK is in the lower third of the EU's economies in terms of growth and dynamic. Nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>69115791

Out!!
>>
>>69118565
Ahahaha.

What goodies? Name me a beneficial term he actually got that benefits the nation that we didnt already have?

We didnt get a single full term we requested that was so watered down it was barely a drop.

We're tired of the EU meddling with us despite being a sovereign nation. We have the commonwealth, an untapped world market and already plans for anglosphere perks.

We are the strongest economy in europe, 5th in military, the world speaks our fucking language, permanent member of the security council all from a little island.

We will leave. Because when we take the initiative we always come out better. Fuck even look at 'YOUR' fucking plan to save europe, send an immigrant back for one at the UN camps. Guess who was already doing that? This is why the EU is pointless. When one nation had the right idea, HURR WHY U NO TAKE RAPEFUGEES, and six months later HURR WE'LL USE THE IDEA THE BRITS DID.

The EU has lost its point of standing.

We're that underdog that bites your fucking face off because you always undersestimate us.
>>
>>69123960
If you arbitrarily ignore parts of a country -it's shit!

Yeah brilliant argument, London is just a focal point for a majority of business in the UK
>>
>>69123894
Yes, you should appreciate to be part of the EU. No EU means you are less relevant. We are stronger together.

You can basically use the exact same arguments as in the campaign to keep Scotland in the UK.
>>
>>69123894
So how long after Brexit until the Scots will demand another referendum?
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 700x887) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 700x887
>>69124120
We can ignore Berlin and Germany does a shitload better.

My point is that London is a black swan. The UK's economy and society is in serious trouble all across the country with the exception of London. That is not good. Leaving the EU, hits London the hardest. It is basically like hitting the one dog pulling your sled which is not sick or lame.
>>
>>69122724
Im planning to move to canada newfoundland dont seem to get minorities there as its so isolated
>>
>>69124158
UK will still be relevant, Germany will become less relevant.
>>
>>69124346
The SNP is already demanding it, since 50.2% of ethnic scots voted yes, the English and Irish living here kept us in.

They'll keep redoing it over and over and over until they get the result they want. There's no placating these mentalists. They'll keep screaming "VOTER FRAUD" or "NOT A REAL SCOTSMAN" until we're an "independent" nation in the EU, taking in 50 million "refugees" and somehow magically keeping a budget while constantly raising benefits
>>
>>69122838
Ireland we will take you with us but join our union we need you more than scotland we will treat you well this time
>>
>>69124506
I think you have it the wrong way around. Germany becomes more important as it will rule the EU unopposed and the UK will become less important.
>>
I will be voting out.
>>
>>69124521
Fair enough, I suppose. It's the same argument in the end - not wanted to be governed by some fuckheads in the south. Good riddance for the Scots.
>>
>>69124521
Nobody wants to move to Scotland. Even now there are litterally less than 1,000 fugees in Scotland. They all want to live in London.
>>
>>69123960
Haha - no, thats not how it works.

Jesus fucking christ, I wasn't sure but now I know you are 100% trolling.
>>
>>69119636
Found the asylum seeker
>>
File: 1449159330127.jpg (359 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1449159330127.jpg
359 KB, 2197x1463
>>69115791
>He's not voting out
>>
>>69124813
I think your sarcasm / cynicism detector needs a new set of batteries.
>>
>>69115791
pls out britshits
>>
>>69115791
>IN or OUT britbongs?

GET OUT!
>>
>>69124746
when SNP finally gets their yes vote, I'll be living in Carlisle or Belfast within 24 hours. shit, I'm already trying to get out, I'm tired of shit roads and no public services, despite insane taxation

>>69124774
That's literally the only good thing about Scotland, it's so shit that the pakis don't want to live here. But that's already changing because SNP is hell bent on creating a welfare class to stay in power forever. And it's working incredibly well.
>>
>>69119636
(You)
>>
>>69115791
Out
>>
>>69124426
Hey what happens when you take the UK away from the EU then add all the GDP up of the commonwealth? Oh can we also take malta out of the EU?
>>
>>69124610
Nah. It'll just open the floodgates again. And we hate Cameron. In all seriousness though, I hope Ireland follows if the UK does leave. EU just uses the place as a cash cow.
>>
>>69124521
Do you reckon Scottish sentiment will still be pro EU in a couple of years time?

We haven't seen anything yet with the refugee crisis. Brussels was literally foreplay, Isis have hundreds of people spread all over Europe plotting and waiting.

Then of course there is Turkeys application looming. I know scots hate the English, but really - is fucking TURKEY the better option?
>>
>>69124672
So basically Gernanistan wants to rule Europe. Hmmm. I feel a sense of de ja vu. Didn't work out too well for you last time.
>>
>>69124929
>But that's already changing because SNP is hell bent on creating a welfare class to stay in power forever. And it's working incredibly well.
What they're doing now is almost identical to what New Labour started doing in 1997.
>>
>>69125213
>And we hate Cameron

So do we, but look at the alternative - fucking Corbyn. An open borders nut, he would have us all on our knees fellating each arriving refugee.
>>
>>69125334
Corbyn with a majority and full control of his party would just trash the economy within 2-3 years.
>>
>>69124521
They've already been called on their bullshit handling and the increasing deficit by 40% compared to the rest of the UK to 12.4 billion.

Oh look they fucking lied that things would be fine with just oil.

There wont be a referendum for 20 years.
>>
>>69125153
Canada, India, Pakistan, Australia etc will not all unite under the British banner.

By the way, the EU has free trade treaties or is in negotiation with 45 out of the 50 Commonwealth countries. When the UK leaves it will have exactly 0 free trade treaties with them.
>>
>>69125252
Well, yeah - Scotland isn't really a target for any kind of migrants. So an EU membership is a win-win (net reciever, access to EU market). A small country like Scotland is anyway forced to adopt regulations and legislations of its trading partners .. and of course the added bonus of screwing with the English.

I don't really see how EU membership is detrimental for Scotland for the next 20 years or so.
>>
>>69125252
>Do you reckon Scottish sentiment will still be pro EU in a couple of years time?
Yep, what the SNP dictates, the majority believes without question. They could declare that rain is caused by the English bastards and probably 75%+ would believe it.
>We haven't seen anything yet with the refugee crisis. Brussels was literally foreplay, Isis have hundreds of people spread all over Europe plotting and waiting.
The Scots won't wake up until there's multiple bombs in the middle of Glasgow, and even then
>Then of course there is Turkeys application looming. I know scots hate the English, but really - is fucking TURKEY the better option?
ANYTHING is better than the fucking English- at least according to the SNP.

>>69125325
And labour's plan worked great too, London is less than 50% white and something like 30% of all babies and non white

>>69125506
>They've already been called on their bullshit handling and the increasing deficit by 40% compared to the rest of the UK to 12.4 billion.
THE FUCKING ENGLISH BASTARDS ARE LYING
>Oh look they fucking lied that things would be fine with just oil.
THE OIL IS INFINITE, THE ENGLISH BASTARDS WANT TO STEAL IT ALL
>There wont be a referendum for 20 years.
FUCKING ENGLISH BASTARDS SUPPRESSING OUR FREEDOMS! VOTE SNP, GET OUT OF UK AND INTO EU
>>
>>69125506
The SNP already said there will be a second referendum.

I think it very much depends on what polls say in Scotland post June 23. If they show a majority for Scottix and there is a clear story by the SNP and the EU thay Scottix means Scotland stays in the EU while only England-Wales-NI exit, I am sure there will be a referendum.
>>
>>69125613
>Well, yeah - Scotland isn't really a target for any kind of migrants.

An independent Scotland controlled by the SNP would have an absolutely enormous welfare state.
>>
>>69124929
it pisses me off how misguided the majority of my fellow countrymen are, a fellow from my work has recently moved down to carlisle because he doesnt want to get plunged into negative equity of his house when the country fucks off out the UK
>>
>>69118565
>>69118988
>>69120314

Ive seen several Germanflag posters shilling hard for the EU/Merkel Regime.

Is this some Government Ops? I can almost smell Schultz behind these posts
>>
>>69115791

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojydNb3Lrrs

Jog on m8. 6ft down the hall. Bon voyage, fuck off. Cheerio.
>>
>>69117353
scots, die juden, big buisnesses, foreigners and other socialists
>>
>>69125832
When the referendum happened, I got into a somewhat heated debate with a bunch of SNP cunts. Their entire argument was literally "FUCK THE ENGLISH".

Also, the same guys were later arrested to burning down a better off together billboard. It's like the fucking communist party, you're not with us, you're mentally ill and should be brainwashed until you are.
>>
>>69115791
Out
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>69115791
>what are plate tectonics?
this map triggers me
>>
File: 1458835260169.jpg (241 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458835260169.jpg
241 KB, 576x1024
>>69125967
>implying the EU won't crash when we leave
Want to know the next step of our master plan?
>>
>>69115791
Out !
Let's make an embargo around their shithole
>>
>>69125967
>He thinks all of Europe wants to wave us off and watch us leave
>He believes they won't just follow us and leave Germoney crying all alone surrounded by rapefugees
>>
>>69126125
You need a viable right-wing party in Scotland before these people completely sink your country.
>>
>>69126238

Stop the downward spiral of your once great country?
>>
We still believe in [spoiler]UK[/spoiler]. So those voting [spoiler]EU[/spoiler] can fuck off.
>>
>>69125850
We are just presenting the facts. Why facts trigger Britbongs is, as of yet, unclear.
>>
File: mazeltov.png (362 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
mazeltov.png
362 KB, 557x605
>>69115791
The result is already determined. The Rothschilds have backed the Out campaign.

You can thank me later goyim.
>>
File: GOODBYE-LONDON-980x735.png (956 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
GOODBYE-LONDON-980x735.png
956 KB, 980x735
>>69126238

Let me guess:

>slowly get outbred by the muzzies.
>no more jobs
>nowhere to run
>Scotland leaves the UK for the EU
>Cornwall leaves the UK
>Calais gets taken back by the Spaniards
>NI gets nuked
>Isle of man gets swallowed by a colossal squid
>all the royals die in a plane crash
>>
File: sadiq khan.jpg (25 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
sadiq khan.jpg
25 KB, 620x413
>>69115791
uk OUT of europe, paki IN london mayor's office. seems like a good plan
>>
File: 1458835312331.png (157 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1458835312331.png
157 KB, 429x410
>>69126434
Crashing the Aryan race, with no survivors.
>>
>>69126423
Not going to happen, the average Scot is on benefits, has an IQ of 75 and thinks that tories are literally satan, therefore anything remotely right wing is pure evil
>>
>>69124426

>the richest regions
>Groningen
wat
>>
>>69115791
jews are the best
>>
>>69126191
We are slowly swimming to the us to become a state then we transfer all the niggers to the uk and muslims after that we carve london out and place it off manhatten making a super financial district we then purge the other island making it a mega state full of financial power and military industries to and start to build a massive wall to stop the 3rd world europe invading
>>
>>69124426
>france and Austria
>Northern Europe
pick 1
>>
>>69126501
He looks Portuguese
>>
>>69115791
what would the weather be like if we were really situated there?
>>
>>69126536
Not in the inner cities, but it could work in the rural areas if it was sold the correct way.
>>
Out of course, then we'll start our own coalition. The next 200 years will be dominated by the Anglo-Commonwealth absolutely wrecking everyone's shit
>>
>>69125967
why do continentals get so triggered at the idea of someone leaving their gay boy eu club? ill never understand

austrians shouldnt be shilling for germans but i guess this is what the world has become
>>
>>69125752
It is not up to the SNP.
They have to get permission and they wont get it because 5 min ago they voted to stay.
Do it anyway? Lets see them try.
>>
>>69126756

Take that back you bastard
>>
>>69126819
Unfortunately, Glasgow alone is like 2/5ths of the population of Scotland, and extremely left wing. You would need to unite basically everyone else to defeat the SNP
>>
>>69118443
Because it's not
>>
>>69126477
>cornwall meme

hahahahahahaha
>>
>>69126882

Kek. "Shilling" would be trying to make you stay.

I want you to get the fuck out.
>>
if the uk leaves the EU will i no longer be able to easily travel through europe???
>>
>>69115791
Out while you still can.

Then elect Farage to make Britian Almost as Good as America Again. Then, if you start handing rifles out to citizens and get a thriving gun culture we'll rename you New Texas and sell our texas to mexico.
>>
>>69126931
Just to begin with, you need a party not based in Westminster to call the SNP on their shit.
>>
>>69121831
The worst cunts go to the UK. The type of polack that goes to Brittain is the one that whines that he can't find a job and Poland sucks, and then gets raped for lower than minimum wage in London.
>>
>>69125763
Exactly.
An independent scotland cant afford free universities, NHS, pensions.
They cant even run the country when more powers are given.
They WILL HAVE to accept the Euro and Spain and Belgium have already said they will oppose membership and special treatment.
>>
File: 1458706108444.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458706108444.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>69126857
you've literal immigrants in the government m8...
>>
Stay.

I've yet to see a single compelling argument for why we should leave.
>>
>>69127035
k enjoy ur superstate gay boy
>>
>>69127094
I've been seriously considering starting some kind of party, but I'm shit at speaking so I can't be the frontman.

I can't decide if I want to try and save Scotland, or just leave it for dead and move to Norn or England
>>
>>69127083
Just join the schengen or something. i mean, traveling easily to europe means that third world scum can also travel easily to your country.
>>
MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

see? It's word play.
>>
So if I wanted to spend a week in England on holiday, where should I go that's only white, ethnically English?
>>
>>69127134
To be fair, your boys are better and intergrate more than fucking Romanian thieves.
>>
>>69127304
Guildford, Bath, anywhere in Devon. If you want to stare at inbred freaks, visit Norfolk. For pretty nature, go visit Kendall. Small cities with less than 50k pop are good to go.
>>
>>69127304
Liverpool's white as fuck.
>>
>>69127304
Go to the falklands...
>>
File: godsowncountyfam.jpg (116 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
godsowncountyfam.jpg
116 KB, 620x388
>>69127304
Anywhere in the countryside, avoid big cities at all costs, another good method is to get a map of constituencies and avoid anywhere that's Labour.
Yorkshire countryside is really nice though, would recommend

If you want to get laid, go anywhere with any sort of nightlife and just talk to sluts, they'll dig your accent and they sleep with anything that can hold a conversation, just gotta pick out the ones that aren't forehead monsters.
>>
This seems so familiar.

>A European superstate evolves on the continent, encouraging tyranny and the destruction of Anglo-democractic values.
>The British continue to take a sensible approach by not moving from one extreme of totalitarianism to the other, all the while watching her neighbors succumb to governments of terror and failure.

>Britain's neighbors mock and deride Britain for her decision to hold to Anglo-values.

>America is too preoccupied with her own problems to be involved in the preliminary problems.

>Britain, alone (or maybe with the help of based Portugal), stand against the whole world with only the justification that they are doing the right thing.

>Against all odds, Britain wins with the eventual help of the Anglo-sphere. Europe returns to moderation and resolves itself to never let that temporary madness that gripped the continent to happen again, all the while setting the framework for it to happen again.
>>
In Scotland you will soon have to give away co-guardianship of your children to the state. The state will nominate a person who can view your children's medical records without your consent and make decisions against your will if they deem it in the best interests of your child. Its scary and there is no opt out.
>>
>>69127544
And also filled with council flats and terraced houses. I've visited twice, it's not quite the place for relaxed holiday. I'd choose Lake or Peak District, Jurassic Coast, etc.
>>
>>69127304
west country or the rural north, lake district or peak district are good as well.
>>
>>69127304
Cornwall is nice for holidays. Better weather and surfing. Pasties and cream teas.

Where I live is nearly 100% white but it's shit. We have a Beatles museum if you like them.
>>
>>69127184
>An independent scotland cant afford free universities, NHS, pensions.
It'll work for a few years on a deficit, until there's the inevitable economic event which makes it come crashing down. Just imagine if all that shit had been built up and paid for on $100/barrel oil for a decade before the price crashed.
>>
>>69127304
Wales, Devon and some towns in NW england but they're niggery anyway
>>
>>69125554

>implying agreements cease to exist post-referendum

Doesn't work like that, Germtard.

Besides, we'll have FTAs sown up before you know it. Why? Because we're not wrangling on behalf of the interests of fat, inefficient French farmers; or protecting the interests of German lederhosen manufacturers; or Greek sun-dried tomato manufacturers.
>>
>>69127675
DO NOT WORRY SUBJECT, THE STATE KNOWS BEST FOR YOUR CHILDS WELFARE

WE WILL PROTECT THEM FROM DANGEROUS PARENTS, STARTING WITH TORY VOTERS AND RACISTS
>>
>>69127478
>>69127544
>>69127576
>>69127579
>>69127740
Thanks for all the advice, guys. I've been to England once before but that was to Birmingham a decade ago.
>>
>>69127944
>Birmingham
Sorry about that chap.
>>
>>69118565

To quote comrade Merkel "Cameron got nothing".
We are leaving.

Remember most of the "in" people when polled are simply "inertia voters", they dont know how to vote so they think its safer to stay where we are rather than to make some change.
Most of the "out" voters have researched, formed an opinion, and consciously decided its time to leave.

Turnout will be low, and lower still for "in" voters, and ever single EU fuckup between now and the vote (be it Greece, immigration, EU corruption, squabbles) will help the out vote.
>>
>>69127833
>STARTING WITH TORY VOTERS AND RACISTS
After a couple of foster parents had their kids taken away for being UKIP members, this is a pretty realistic outcome.
>>
Looks like we may end up being the last English speaking country in the EU. Maybe we will get some British companies to move here if you leave. American companies just dont sate our hunger for your jobs.
>>
>>69126029
>scots
It's 5 million Scots against over 50 million English pal
>>
File: World map.jpg (2 MB, 7330x4124) Image search: [Google]
World map.jpg
2 MB, 7330x4124
>>69126933
>Trusting Google

This is the reality. During summer in the Northern Hemisphere the UK, in terror of a few days without rain, ventures South and chills with the Falklands.
>>
>>69128165
>and ever single EU fuckup between now and the vote (be it Greece, immigration, EU corruption, squabbles) will help the out vote.

It's going to come down to the state of the EU economy and the migrant crisis a month or so before the vote.
>>
>>69127944
No problem mate, I'd avoid Birmingham though, it's just a giant mosque now.

Just check out the countrysides, it's all really comfy stuff.
>>
Honestly thinking of voting IN because I'm concerned about the UK going full Orwell police state after we lose the ECHR protection
>>
>>69128354
>after we lose the ECHR protection
Assuming this isn't bait, the ECHR and the EU are two separate things.
>>
>>69128197
I'm amazed that people aren't angry about the treatment of UKIP supporters. Like kids being suspended from school for visiting the website of the 3rd largest party in the country, or the constant, deliberate slander on the BBC

>LOL UKIP AINT DEY A BUNCH OF RACISTS INNIT
>russel "fuck me in the eye" howard.jpg
>>
File: 1457363501593.jpg (48 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1457363501593.jpg
48 KB, 500x509
I want out of that shit
>>
>>69126933

Is that how you say the United Kingdom in French?

How gay.
>>
>>69128354
That's not going to matter anyway. May is already going full Orwell - and the people approve. It's a classic self-inflicted authoritarian "security" policy.

We'll have CCTV in all of our offices by the end of the decade, in our homes by 2030.
>>
The SNP are already going full police state with the Named Person legislation, the ECHR is doing nothing to help that.
>>
>>69128281

this.
>>
>>69128414
Because UKIP voters ideas are different to what the established norms are, eg lab and con, so as is normal in the antifa world we live we are silenced because we're deemed fascists.

It's so ironic it hurts.
>>
File: Patron saint of children.jpg (299 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Patron saint of children.jpg
299 KB, 2197x1463
>>69128589
>Named Person legislation

I just looked that up. There's no way that's ever going to be exploited by pedophiles.
>>
>>69128414
Russel Howard needs to be publicly executed. I hate that daft cunt. He just mimics popular student opinions to hide the fact he's an ageing, talent free hack whose only notable trait is his ability to have the most punchable face in the whole United Kingdom.
>>
>>69129012
>mimics popular student opinions to hide the fact he's an ageing, talent free hack
You just described half the comedians in the country.
>>
>>69129210
Only half?
>>
>>69129012
He looks like a chipmunk and should be stabbed for that alone.

Fucking freak.
>>
100% most definitely out
>>
>>69128688
ITS OKAY ANTIFA IS THE GOOD GUY CAUSE THEY HAVE THE JACKET PATCH THAT SAYS SO

>>69129012
I used to enjoy his show, but as I've becomes more tuned into politics over time I've become more and more aware that he's just spouting literal propaganda in a "humourous" way

>>69129210
And the other half are banal as shit, or just flat out offensive for laughs. The last are actually the best since it isn't just propaganda for 30 minutes.
>>
>>69129344
I'd rather have flat out offensive like Frankie Boyle than that propaganda spewing kike Russel Howard.
>>
Voting in. We gain far more from being in the EU than we lose.
>>
>>69129666

Like what?
>>
>>69129666
Cuck
>>
>>69129726
For one, you won't have to wait as long to be forcibly inducted into the European Caliphate.
>>
>>69129635
Frankie Boyle might be a left wing retard (we need to apologize for slavery guys!) but he's one of the better comedians about these days, even if it's just "Michael Jackson definitely stuck his plastic dick up many kids arses, probably made them suck the shit off afterwards too"

Jimmy Carr is like Frankie Boyle lite, he's okay. His netflix show is pretty good, although he spends a few minutes ragging on a Christian just cause
>>
>>69129951
Lee Evans was a good one, no political agenda from what I can remember and was a funny guy, I get that his humour was a little slapstick and over the top but I just thought he made it work really well
>>
>>69115791
Leave the Union. Do it before you get Paki'd.
As much as I dislike the UK, I don't want you to be taken over by Muslims and your culture destroyed. A terrible end to such an empire. If you leave, many other nations will leave the EU, and it'll eventually collapse, hopefully with a lot of Muslim and leftist blood.
Plus, you are fun rivals. Pakis would be boring to be enemies with. They are not intelligent or difficult enough to beat. English rival best rival.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>69115791
On the day of my Ascension the streets will foam red with the blood of the in voters, killed by my hand and mine alone. Let all who would question my rule, speak, that you may suffer the same fate.
>>
>>69130211
Lee Evans was excellent, he was sort of a combined comedian and clown, his shows were great.
>>
>>69130452

We brought the brown menace to our own shores. All it'll do is keep the Poles out.
>>
File: 1441474118857.jpg (116 KB, 684x623) Image search: [Google]
1441474118857.jpg
116 KB, 684x623
>>69130452
We don't even acknowledge you as a rival pedro, to us you're that one kid that tried to take what was ours and got his shit slapped about.
>>
>>69130651
Well, good for the Poles, I guess.
>>69130698
Except for the three times you tried to take our shit and we slapped you back to your shit island, right?
>>
>>69115791
In
>>
>>69115791
Out
>>
File: 1458477062673.jpg (56 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
1458477062673.jpg
56 KB, 960x480
>>69119636
Poe detected.
Out
>>
>>69120149
Tories promised it to win the General Election, getting enough UKIP votes to pull out an excellent win.
Their reputation was dependant upon it and the party would've split if they went back on the pledge.
>>
>>69129951
Frankie Boyle doesn't write his own comedy and that isn't even his real accent. I'm deadly serious.
>>
>>69115791
shake it all about
>>
Out
>>
>>69132041
I wouldn't doubt it, most Scottish on TV effect new accents since the regional accents here are all awful
>>
>>69121044
To be Europe's Singapore.
>>
File: 1457230983925.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457230983925.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>69118565

Nah, fuck off see ya later cuck
>>
File: the EU.jpg (39 KB, 382x322) Image search: [Google]
the EU.jpg
39 KB, 382x322
>>69115791

"Still deciding" - official answer

"Holy fuck, everyone I know is saying they will vote leave because of Europe's kebab invasion." - unofficial answer
>>
>>69121696
Only our president believe that,also he say that for the fear of the new right and left party
>>
>>69123894
>empire is gone
Friendly reminder that the sun still hasn't set.
https://what-if.xkcd.com/48/
>>
Would leaving the EU increase or decrease relations with the US?
>>
>>69132997
Increase more than likely.
>>
>>69132997

Remain the same, more or less.
>>
>>69128281
>ireland
>right next to argentina

This is too good to be true
>>
>>69128281
This, between the dates of June 19th and August 5th the UK is near the Falklands
>>
I bet the UK will leave EU before tourkey can join it
>>
File: 1457900892705.png (869 KB, 8000x3732) Image search: [Google]
1457900892705.png
869 KB, 8000x3732
>>69132997
depends what direction the UK takes, but overall probably roughly the same.

I'd imagine the UK would slightly increase it's defence budget despite already being the biggest in the EU, not because the EU would be an enemy but but influential leverage to compensate for the lloser relationship. The US would probably appreciate that, being adventure time freedom buddies.
>>
What are the polls showing?
>>
>>69134352

Latest one had OUT in the lead
>>
>>69134352
not a poll:
http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/250_business_leaders_back_vote_leave_as_new_poll_shows_eu_stops_entrepreneurs_creating_jobs

allegedly 2 are false which the bbc ran a story on

you know, because the other 248 are insignificant
>>
File: 1458146486913.jpg (31 KB, 534x356) Image search: [Google]
1458146486913.jpg
31 KB, 534x356
>>69134352
To generalise:-

>PHONE POLLS
in is winning

>ONLINE POLLS
out is winning

It's pretty much 50/50 atm.
>>
>>69115791
>being a part of the EU
>when you're one of the main economic contributors to the EU
Literally why?
>>
>>69134620
SME means small or medium enterprise
>>
>>69134654
in is the more politically correct opinion though and that might cuck us in the end
>>
>>69134736
second largest
we're also the fifth or sixth largest world economy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.