[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>goes to a christian church >is butthurt that the pastor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459147400488.png (60 KB, 497x823) Image search: [Google]
1459147400488.png
60 KB, 497x823
>goes to a christian church
>is butthurt that the pastor preaches conservative values

Liberals are fucking braindead i swear.
>>
>crying
>shaking

I wonder how they can manage to live without trying to kill themselves everyday. Always being little bitches and being triggered every single minute of the day.
>>
>>69114480

Stop censoring faggot.
>>
>>69114480
i got so high last night i cried hysterically for like 5 minutes because i dont have any superpowers
>>
>Pastor made me cry
>Let's fight him

No wonder liberals want to ban guns and think they're used to slaughter people senselessly. Liberals are nothing more than emotional children who can't handle being told no or control themselves.
>>
>>69115429
this made me laugh
>>
>>69115247
This. Post original.
>>
Christianity also preaches things that would make conservatives mad. See the current popes stance on refugees and muslims.
>>
I mean, a majority of liberals who think like this are still in school. What is going to happen 5, 10 years down the road when no one gives a shit that they're triggered? Or when someone disagrees with them?
>>
>>69115441
Progressives only use gut-level emotional responses (Rhetoric)

They have literally nothing else. Logic does not trump feelings.

Conservatives (actual Liberals) evaluate data/facts and use logic to create their views and positions.

Then there are modern day neo-conservatives who use a mixture of both.
>>
>>69115247
>>69115597
Only the names are crossed out. What would you even do with them? Facebook screencaps posted on here almost always have the identities of the commenters hidden.
>>
>>69115684

the pope is not a righteous man
>>
What the hell is with people going to church only during Easter? Typical liberal sheep following what's trendy so they can say on facebook that they participated in something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.