[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceniggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: iceland.gif (22 KB, 402x254) Image search: [Google]
iceland.gif
22 KB, 402x254
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/24/travel/wonder-list-bill-weir-iceland/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottommedium&iref=obnetwork

Iceland is pure nigger now. 2/3 of all babies born out of wedlock, and no shame about it. They literally are losing all sense of right and wrong as they lost their religion.

>I don't need a book to tell me what is right and wrong

Apparently, you do.
>>
What else is new?
>>
>>69111976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
they should all be gassed desu
>>
File: bait.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>
>>69112492
You're not fooling anyone, Bjarni.

Anyone wanna play a game of spot the SJW/nu-male?

>http://www.streetsofreykjavik.com/
>>
>99.9% white
they can do whatever they want, and they'll still thrive
>>
>>69111976
>>69112492
Is it true that more and more women emigrate because they are related to half of the men in where they live so finding a partner which they wont inbreed is very hard.
>>
>>69112267

I don't know whether to rage, cringe or fap. Perhaps a fap is the healthiest choice for my sanity.
>>
>>69112779
Until a couple of generation down the line when everybody will be everybody's first cousin.
>>
>>69113063
do you now know any Icelanders? I do
they ALL have blondish hair and blue-grey eyes
they're inbred as fuck the lot of them
isolated for generations on a barren island covered in glaciers and volcanoes
>>
>>69113063
We'd just start kidnapping British women again.
>>
>>69113164
this is me. (expat in jp.)
>>
>>69113219
Which is the reason why Brits are so fucking ugly.
>>
>>69113164
Precisely. But how is that a good thing? You need genetic diversity, not identical appearances.

>>69113219
You can take them all, British women are awful.
>>
>>69112267
i didnt know iceland was sweden tier. whats the immigration like?
>>
>>69111976
just put us out of our misery please
>>
>>69113361
300,000 people is plenty of room for genetic diversity. you dont need to be like america faggot. stay white.
>>
>>69113492
Now. A few generations ago they were a third of that, meaning pretty much all of those 300k people are blood related already.
>>
>>69112267

Is it easy to pick up whores like this in Reykjavik bars as a foreigner?
>>
>>69113369
Well, given that it's a barren island located in the middle of nowhere. It's not as bad as it is here (in terms of shit-skins).

But that appears to be changing! They're planning to build a mosque, last I heard.

Also,

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWUewQrWtg

Iceland is what I'd like to call "culturally cucked". They take degeneracy, SJW-ism, feminism and tumblr doctrines to a whole new level. They're even outdoing us in that arena! Which is quite a feat.
>>
>>69113361
>You can take them all, British women are awful.
You got me there, we'll just take the white ones and move on somewhere else.

>>69113764
If you like chubby whores then yes. The better half only go for better quality, so you Finns are out of luck.

>>69113769
I blame you Sweden, you fell and didn't protect your younger brother when the drunk Dane came to molest us as children.

>>69113672
Hopefully if 50% of the nation will stop dying off every 100 years then maybe. Nah, it's too late once they stopped executing family-fuckers.

>>69112779
We're trying to mutate our white genes to overtake all others, making the world white. You're welcome.
>>
>>69113063

They're already at that stage. Besides, cousin fucking doesn't cause genetic problems. Unclefucking is where things start to get really problematic.
>>
>>69114675

You share 1/8 DNA with a first cousin beyond that which people normally share and 1/4 with your uncle/aunt. It might be twice as safe but still pretty risky. You never know what kind of fucked up mutations there might be in your DNA.
>>
>>69114330
We were busy fighting of Russians in Karelia by then.

But hey, at least you're sort of becoming a Polish colony.
>>
>>69113672
m8 do you know how genetics work. countries around the world had population explosions like that.

DNA gets mixed around enough that it doesnt become a problem.
>>
>>69116622

All Icelanders descend from a small group of settlers 1000 years ago. They are definitely inbred to the same extent as European Jews.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.