[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are untrained fatties on /pol/ RIGHT NOW How can you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1457031374013.jpg (288 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457031374013.jpg
288 KB, 640x960
>there are untrained fatties on /pol/ RIGHT NOW
How can you talk of caring for your country's people when you don't even care about your own body? Disgusting.
>>
>>69111715
Agreed.
>>
>>69111715
You're doing this to bait the "fitness is degeneracy" guy, aren't you?
>>
>>69111715
only degenerate retards think that repeatedly picking something up and then putting it down is contributing anything to anyone. it's just a braindead activity for degenerate worthless shits who can't think of anything more productive to do.
>>
>>69112670
It teaches discipline and hard work you stupid cuck. Lifting is mental and physical.
>>
>>69113390
theres better ways to develope discipline than to essentially dig holes and then fill them.

>teaches you hard work
wat
>>
but working out is hard :( and i am pretty strong anyway and you can see my abs if i flex :) so i think i will be ok!! :D
>>
File: dannyN.jpg (47 KB, 634x449) Image search: [Google]
dannyN.jpg
47 KB, 634x449
>falling for the starting strength meme
>becoming a gym queen

SHTF you will not need excess muscle mass, you will need aerobic power and endurance. Guy on pic right is a senior SAS noncom who was booted out of the forces after being caught with a glock 19 under his bed (britbong firearms laws).

The physique is something like ottermode+ he could likely outlift/squat you as well as running a 50 miler in the hills afterwards.

>b-buh muh gains

High rep low weight work & bodyweight stuff has much more value than most people think.
>>
>>69113813
>I've never physically tested my mental fortitude
Ftfy
>>
>>69115241
>the most testing my mental fortitude ever had was mindless labor
>ive never academically/intellectually tested my mental fortitude
>>
File: estonia.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
estonia.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>69112670
Stone cold put down, anon.
>>
File: 1456670306786.jpg (76 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
1456670306786.jpg
76 KB, 720x538
>>69114898
>implying I don't incorporate strength, hypertrophy, and conditioning into my training
Pls
>>
>>69115384
Lift in the morning, uni during the day. Sorry you're a weak little bitch
>>
>Falling for the starting obesity troll
>>
>>69115680
so hows that art degree goin?
>>
>>69111715
I have never met a guy who could bench 200 and not get his dick sucked whenever he wanted to go out to the club. All these beta fags complaining about white women just need to get fit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.